Bad Santa Ch. 02 - A New Season

Story Info
Bad Santa is back at it with a new group of sexy girls.
5.4k words
4.73
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers

Another year passes, and so cometh another Christmas season. And as the Christmas season draws nearer, so too does our favorite old bad Santa. Carl had spent most of the last year hiding out in Mexico, drinking and whoring away his time, as was his preference. He didn't know what time of year it was, or much care. The weather didn't change much down there, and there were always new tourists coming through for him to rob and scam. But as the month of October rolled around, he got a call from his old friend Satchmo.

As much as Carl enjoyed the Mexican beaches and women and tourists, he knew he couldn't turn down his favorite gig of all. For all his schemes and scams and cons, none came close to being as lucrative as the first. Carl gathered up his sorted belongings, and found himself a flight back into America, Philadelphia to be more specific. Satchmo had already done the hard work, finding and staking out the right mall. All Carl had to do was show up, play Santa for a few months, and then crack the safe when the time came.

As soon as Carl stepped out of the Philadelphia international airport, he felt the cold wind hit his face. His mood immediately matched the new temperature he found himself in. Carl hated the cold, although he knew it did make for being an easier Santa. Once a cab brought him to the old rundown looking hotel he had been told to go to, he found Satchmo waiting for him.

The two old partners in crime, if not friends, greeted each other in their usual manner, with insults and slurs of every variety. Onlookers stared in disbelief as the disheveled man dressed as Santa, and the three foot tall black man yelled horrible insults at each other, and hurried away before they had to witness some kind of awful Christmas struggle. But that was just the nature of the sorted friendship of our bad Santa and his trusted elf.

When Satchmo brought Carl to the mall two days later, to interview for the position of mall Santa, Carl was expectedly drunk, but got the job nevertheless. The owner of the mall was a shy sheepish man named Harry, and he very much liked the idea of having a black midget as a dwarf in Santa's menagerie. He certainly had his misgivings about Carl from the start, but he saw that the man had over twenty years of experience playing Santa. And so once again, in a new town, far from their previous adventures, Carl and Satchmo were hired to play Santa and his elf.

As he did every year, Carl hated the job of being Santa. The kids were all little shits. They stunk, they sneezed, they cried. Their parents never scolded them. If anything, the parents were more likely to scold Carl for not catering to their little monsters the way they did. Carl put up with it as he always did, with a bottle in hand. He knew he was the best paid Santa in the world, and that alone kept him from throwing the little bastards down the mall escalator.

Carl also knew that every once in a long while, chance partook to give him a real treat. He had learned himself that shitty little kids were not the only people out there that had a penchant for pretend Santas. Sometimes, when fate was kind, there would be older girls looking to seek out their old childhood fantasies. Last year Carl had found two just such girls. He hadn't even sought them out, one of them had found him. He had been drunk in a bar, when a gorgeous blonde girl came up to him, and convinced him to come back to her house, to play Santa for her and her sister. That had turned out to be possibly the best night in Carl's rather miserable life. He knew it was unlikely, but he wanted very much for something of the sort to be repeated this Christmas season. He just didn't know how that was going to happen.

And that is where we must leave Carl for a short time, to introduce our new naughty elves. The girls of the delta phi cappa sorority house had Christmas schemes of their own. They had already gotten good at using their bodies and talents to rob the young men that sought after them. They had stolen so much that they had gained themselves a reputation. Where first they could rob and con any and every guy they saw, now they only got the ones so desperate for them that they were willing to be robbed. In a sense, they had become known whores in their little college community.

That was why their president, the strikingly beautiful and voluptuous Ms. Melanie Price, had come up with the idea of her and her sisters becoming Santa's little helpers. By playing the role of sexy elves, they could gain access to a whole new level of targets. She meant for them to rob businessmen, as well as homes. All they had to do was get invited in. She knew that they could play the part, all they really needed was their own Santa. Everyone agreed that none of it would work without the right Santa.

The girls started by trying out some of their boyfriends as Santa. None of the boys could pull it off though. They looked too young, they were too fit, they just couldn't act the part the way they needed to. Malanie knew they needed a seasoned Santa. A bunch of college girls dressed as elves, with a college aged Santa, wasn't going to get them into any of the places she wanted to rob. They needed an older Santa, one with experience, who knew how to play the part. A true Santa, accompanied by sexy elves, would get them where she wanted them to be. And so Melanie sent forth the girls, to find themselves a proper Santa, though one who would be willing to partake in their conniving Christmas activities. Little did they know, the perfect man for their cause had just arrived in town.

And so now we return to our dear old friend Carl, sitting in his chair at the mall, drunk as ever, trying not to slap the child whining in his lap for the dozens of presents he not only wanted, but expected to get this year. Carl nodded his head, ignoring the little bastards demands, and eyeing the boy's mother. He guessed this little kid was so damned spoiled because he had gotten to suck on such an amazing rack as a baby.

When the kid finished his long list of demands, Carl laughed boisterously, doing his very best Santa voice. He told the young child that he may well be getting some of those presents this year, but maybe not all. The kid started yelling, and Carl had to refrain from shoving him away. Instead he laughed, clapped the young lad on the back, and turned to the camera, to take a picture with the little demon. Satchmo took the pictures, and then asked the boy's mother if she wanted to be in one. The tall buxom blonde mother agreed happily, and bent over Carl and her son as Satchmo took more pictures. Afterwards, Satchmo went through the pictures, until he managed to find one where Carl was not blatantly staring down the woman's shirt as she bent down over him.

The woman and her terrible child left, and Carl took a moment to stare at her ass as they left, and then another child stepped up. Carl resumed his part, placing the child on his lap, and listening to her demands. He hadn't noticed yet, but he had drawn the attention of our naughty elves, who were on the search for their own bad Santa. As Carl pretended to listen to more Christmas requests, he finally noticed the three girls standing in his line. They were not children, and immediately he was intrigued. He quickly finished up with the child, and prepared himself to be sat on by one of the hottest girls he had ever seen.

A tall sexy girl, with raven black hair, sexy makeup, and a rather stupendous rack that looked even better than the mother from earlier, stepped up, and plopped herself down on Carl's lap. Right away he noted how plump her ass felt on his leg. She was smiling down at him, a naughty little smile that got Carl's blood pumping. He had to focus on not getting hard while her butt wiggled on him. His eyes wanted to fall to her breasts, and linger there as long as possible, but he refrained.

"Well hello there little girl," Carl said in his Santa voice. "What brings you to see Santa today?"

"I have some things I need, oops, I mean want, this year Santa," the sexy girl said, leaning quite close to Carl. He could smell her, and she smelled good. She could also smell him, and he did not smell good, but she ignored it.

"Very well," Carl said. "And what is your name little missy?"

"Don't you know Santa?" the girl said, mocking him, in a rather playful sexy way.

"Well of course I do," Carl chuckled. "But there are so many girls and boys to keep track of, sometimes Santa needs a little reminder."

"Ok, my name is Sara," the sexy girl said.

"Of course, Sara," Carl nodded, as if he had known all along. "And remind me Sara, how old are you this year?"

"I'm twenty-one Santa," Sara said, giving Carl a sexy wink as she said it.

"My my, twenty-one," Carl mused. "That just so happens to be the age that many little girls get on my naughty list. Have you been naughty this year Sara?"

"As a matter of fact, I have," Sara said, turning her face away and making herself blush. Carl thought this girl was as sexy as anyone he had seen in a very long time, and he was already totally infatuated with her. "I'm afraid I've been very, very naughty."

"Well, maybe we can find some way for you to get off of Santa's naughty list," Carl said, hoping this might go where he wanted it to. He didn't know what this girl wanted, but he liked the way she was going about it already.

"Really, how would we do that?" Sara asked, feigning surprise.

"There are ways my dear," Carl laughed. "But I'm afraid they require a little more, privacy, then we'll find here."

"My friends have been naughty too," Sara said, pointing at her two very hot friends standing by, smiling at them. Carl's eyes went wide as he saw them. These girls were each one hotter than the next. "Can they get off your naughty list too?"

"Of course," Carl smiled. "I'm sure we can get you all off the naughty list. We would just need a nice quiet place to go, away from all these children."

"I think I know just the place," Sara said, and slipped a piece of paper into Carl's Santa suit. "Its our sorority house. There are a lot of naughty girls there Santa. Can you come by later tonight, and help us get off the naughty list?"

"Of course I can," Carl said, having to hold back his true excitement. This was exactly what he had been hoping for. Again he had found hot sexy sluts that wanted to play out their Santa fantasies with him. And again he hadn't even had to look, they found him. "Santa will stop by this evening, and we can work at getting you all off the naughty list."

"Thank you Santa," Sara said, and leaned in and gave Carl a kiss on the cheek. His own cheeks flushed red, and he felt himself getting hard despite his best efforts. Sara felt it too, and gave him an even naughtier smile than before, and a wink, and then got up and left. Satchmo showed her the way out, and then Carl saw the next kid trying to run forward, with his mother frowning and holding him back.

"Ho ho ho," Carl said, getting to his feet. "Santa needs to take a quick break kids. We'll be back in thirty minutes." The child began to cry, while the mother continued to glare at Carl. He could tell she knew why he needed to leave. But it had looked like it was all Sara's doing, and Carl was just a mortal man. He left the little menagerie and went to his dark little room in the back.

"What the hell was that about," Satchmo said as he came around the corner, waddling side to side as he walked.

"Did you see those chicks Satch?" Carl said, taking a big swig from his whiskey bottle.

"Ya I saw them," Satchmo nodded. "What did they want?"

"They wanted to get off the naughty list," Carl laughed. "You believe that? How fucking lucky am I?"

"You are one stupid fucking idiot, you know that," Satchmo said, rolling his eyes at Carl. "You really think those little college sluts are going to give you any?"

"Why not?" Carl shrugged. "Its happened before. Trust me, some girls have a weird fetish for Santa."

"Whatever," Satchmo said, shaking his head. "Get yourself sorted out before you come back out there. That lady could see your fucking boner jackass."

"Well she saw that chick too, so I'm sure she gets it," Carl shrugged, taking another drink.

"Just do your fucking job," Satchmo yelled, and then looked around and quieted down. "Two and a half months, that's all I need from you. Just play Santa until the end of December, and then we can make off with a half mil. This place is more loaded than any of the other ones. Just don't fuck this up asshole."

"I aint gonna fuck it up," Carl slurred. "I never have before, have I?"

"Of course you have shithead," Satchmo shot back. "You damn near fuck it up every year. If I didn't slap your ass back in line you wouldn't even make it to November."

"Ya, whatever," Carl said. "I'll do my job and deal with the little shits. But I'm not gonna pass that piece of ass up. I mean did you see her?"

"Ya, that was one fine ass white woman," Satchmo agreed. "As a matter of fact, find out if those bitches have a fetish for little black elves while you're at it."

"Ya right," Carl laughed. "I'm sure they all dream about fucking a black midget."

"Fuck you asshole," Satchmo said. "They don't dream about fucking stinking drunk old dipshits like you either. They want Santa, and maybe they want his elf too."

"Fine, I'll ask," Carl nodded, and Satchmo looked happy at that. He turned, and waddled away, back out to deal with the parents while Carl continued getting drunk.

Later that night, Carl pulled his car up to the building with the address that Sara had given him. It was a big house, off campus, but not far from it. Carl got out, still dressed as Santa, and stumbled his way up to the house. He knocked loudly, and then waited. No one answered at first, and then the door opened, and Carl's eyes went wide. For a second he had to try to decide if he was much drunker than he thought, or if he was really seeing what he thought he was seeing.

Standing in the doorway, smiling sexily at him, were two incredibly sexy girls, dressed in slutty red Christmas outfits. Right away they reminded Carl of the girls he had found last year. These girls' Christmas outfits were really just red lingerie, showing off every bit of their amazing bodies. One of them was a tall blonde, with big soft tits and long legs. The other one was short, with black hair and tattoos. She also had big tits, but they were pretty clearly fake, though Carl didn't mind.

"Hello there Santa," the blonde said in a sultry voice. "Please, come in." Carl just nodded, his eyes darting from one huge pair of tits to the other. He followed the girls into the house, staring down at their asses. The blonde's ass was nice, but the short one's was fat and juicy and Carl wanted to reach out and grab it as she walked in front of him. They led Carl down a hallway, and then through a door into a big living room. In the room were seven more girls, all beautiful, and all wearing sexy outfits like their friends.

"Welcome Santa," Melanie said, stepping up to carl. Carl's eyes got even wider as he saw her. She looked hotter than anyone he had ever seen. Her face looked like a horny teenager had made a girl in a lab. Big plump red lips, slender unturned nose, high cheeks, sharp jawline, big sexy white teeth, and stunning blue eyes that took even Carl's breath away. His eyes lingered on her face for a moment, taking in just how beautiful she was, and then slowly went down. Her tits were as big as any of them, huge and round and full, and not sagging at all, even though he thought they were actually real. Her Christmas outfit was a bit more tasteful, but he could still see that this girl was thin and fit, and also had long sexy legs. He couldn't see her ass as she faced him, but he knew it would be as good as the rest of her.

"Uh, hi," Carl said, staring at the bombshell before him. "I'm Car..."

"He know who you are Santa," Melanie interrupted him. "We're hoping you can be our special Santa. We've been searching, and we've already gone through a half a dozen others."

"Oh ya," Carl said, wondering what had been wrong with the others. He didn't know what these girls wanted from him, but he was already willing to give it. He already felt like he would do whatever this girl wanted, and hopefully he just might get to see more of her. "What'd they do wrong?"

"Oh, nothing," Melanie said, stepping closer to Carl. "Nothing at all. That was the problem."

"Uh, I don't get it," Carl said.

"The others weren't what we were looking for," Melanie explained. "You see, we aren't just looking for any old Santa Claus. We're looking for a very special Santa Claus."

"What sort of special Santa," Carl asked. He didn't care what the answer was, he would do it.

"We need a Santa that's willing to be a bit, naughty," Melanie said, taking a step closer. Carl could smell her perfume, and wanted to reach out and grab her giant tits.

"I can be as naughty as you want," Carl laughed. "I love when chicks have a Santa fetish."

"We don't just need you to be naughty with us," Melanie smiled deviously. "Although we can do that too. We need you to be willing to be a very bad Santa."

"Oh, I am," Carl smiled back. "I've been a bad Santa longer than you girls have been alive."

"Well that sounds like a good start," Melanie laughed, and a few of the other girls did too. "What kind of bad things have you done Santa?"

"Why don't you tell me what you need me to do first," Carl said. He wasn't so infatuated that he was going to tell these college girls that he had been robbing shopping malls as Santa for over a decade.

"I'm afraid not," Melanie said, wagging a sexy finger at Carl. "First we'll put you to the test. And if you pass our test, then we'll tell you what we want you to do. And then maybe you'll even tell us about how bad of a Santa you've been."

"Ok then, what's the test," Carl asked.

"You're going to go out with Ella and Leah," Melanie said. "You'll set up your own little Santa spot, and then we'll see if you're what we're looking for."

"Wait, you actually want me to go be Santa," Carl said, unable to hide his disappointment. "Like on the street and shit?"

"Ya, what did you think we wanted you to do?" Melanie laughed.

"I thought you girls wanted me to fuck the shit out of you," Carl said, and a few of the girls giggled again. "Not play Santa."

"Santa, do what we tell you, and play your part, and we will all fuck you," Melanie said, rubbing Carl's cheek softly, and giving him an unbelievably sexy wink. "I promise," she added.

"Ok," Carl nodded.

"Good," Melanie said, and then turned away. "See you in a few hours Santa. I hope," she added as she looked over her shoulder at him. Carl was already staring down at her ass. He hadn't been wrong earlier. It was indeed one of, if not the greatest ass he had ever seen.

"This way Santa," the tall blonde who had greeted him at the door said. The short tattooed girl was standing beside her. Carl watched as Melanie walked out of the room, and then sighed, and followed the two girls. They got in a white girly car, with the blonde driving, Carl in the passenger seat, and the short girl in the back. Once on the road, the blonde introduced herself as Ella, and the shorter tattooed girl as Leah.

They drove a few miles, and then stopped. Carl could see a big red chair already set up on the sidewalk. They got out, and he walked over to the chair and sat down. He guessed they wanted him to play Santa out here, but he still didn't know why. Both girls were wearing more than just their sexy red lingerie, but not much more. As Carl sat in the big chair, the girls began bringing in people.

"Come take a picture with Santa," Ella said to a young couple walking by. They laughed, and shook their heads, but she persisted, and they eventually agreed. The couple got on either side of Carl, and he just went with it, giving them cheery Christmas tides. Ella stood in front of them, and began taking pictures with a big camera. Out of the corner of his eye, Carl could see Leah sneaking up behind the girl. He made sure not to give it away, but he watched with amusement as she reached a hand into the girl's purse, and then came away with a wallet. Ella continued taking pictures, and Carl watched Leah return the wallet, with the money in her hand.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers
12