Bad Santa Ch. 02 - A New Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So these girls wanted him to help them rob people. He was more than ok with that, especially if they would let him fuck them later on. When Ella let the young couple finally walk away, she turned to Carl, seemingly unaware that he knew what had happened.

"You seem like a pretty good Santa," Ella smiled.

"And you seem like pretty good pickpockets," Carl smiled back. "But you can get better."

"What are you talking about," Ella said, feigning shock.

"I'm talking about the six bills Leah just took out of that girl's wallet," Carl chuckled. "What was it, four twenties and two tens?"

"Ya, how'd you know that," Leah said, looking down at the bills in her hand.

"I've been doing this a lot longer than you girls," Carl smiled. "You're pretty good, but you still have a lot to learn. You forgot to take her cards, and she had a ring too. A good enough thief would have taken it all." The girls exchanged a quick look, and then smiled at each other, and then at Carl.

"So you really are a bad Santa," Ella said, and Carl nodded his head.

"You have no idea," he said. "So is this all then? You want me to play Santa while you pickpocket people?"

"We have more plans than that," Leah said, sounding defensive. "But that's the basic gist of it."

"Well count me in," Carl laughed. "That's why I play Santa in the first place, to rob people."

"Really," Ella looked shocked at that.

"Yep, now are we gonna fuck or not?" Carl asked.

"Lets get a few more," Leah said. "And then we'll fuck you."

"Deal," Carl agreed. They played the game for the next thirty minutes. They got four different couples walking by to stop and take pictures with Santa. Ella played the role of the elf, while Leah just stood by looking pretty, until the time came for her to slip her hand into a purse or pocket, and come out with money. She did steal one girl's ring, which Carl was impressed by. When they got back in Ella's car, Leah announced that they had stolen three hundred and forty dollars, as well as three master cards, two visas, and the ring."

"We found our Santa," Ella announced happily once they were back in the living room at the sorority house.

"Are you sure," Melanie asked, giving Carl a skeptical look. "You told him what you were really doing?"

"Nope, he could tell right away," Ella said. "He even showed Leah how to do it better. We got way more than we ever did with the others."

"Really," Melanie smiled, looking at Carl with much more interest than before. "So you are a bad Santa."

"The baddest there is," Carl smiled. "Now am I gonna get to fuck someone around here or not?"

"Ok Santa, you've earned it," Melanie said. "Why don't you go up to Ella's room, and you can take Leah with you."

"What about you," Carl said, wanting to get to see her amazing tits for real.

"Keep up the good work, and just maybe," Melanie teased. Carl sighed, and then felt Leah pulling him by his shirt. He followed the two girls upstairs, and into a room. Once inside, they shoved him down on the bed, and then started undressing. Carl watched with a big grin as the two hotties released their huge tits. They got down to just their panties, and then turned to each other, and began making out. Carl watched for a minute, rubbing his boner through his pants, while the two girls kissed, their big tits pressing into each other.

"Alright," Carl said after growing impatient. "You two can lez out on your own time. Come suck my cock." They looked at him, and he could tell they were both into it. They jumped on the bed, and then began pulling his clothes off. Leah pulled his pants down, and his hard cock sprang up.

"Oh my god, he's fucking huge," she laughed. Ella looked over, and began laughing as well.

"Damn Santa," Ella said, leaning over his face with her huge tits. "I didn't expect that." He tits lowered, and Carl took one of her hard nipples in his mouth. He felt Leah's lips moving over his cock, and then being sucking him off. He played with the sexy blonde's tits while her sexy friend sucked his cock. She wasn't taking it all that deep, but Carl hadn't gotten a blowjob in months, and it felt great. After a few minutes, Ella moved down to his cock as well, and then they blew him together. When Ella's turn to suck his cock came, she took it deeper than Leah, but still not close to all the way. Carl hoped that one or more of their friends downstairs might be able to take it for real.

They took turns slobbering and gagging on his cock, until he knew he needed to fuck them. He sat up, and they both looked at him with big smiles. He took Leah by the hand, and pulled her up, and then turned her over and bent her down. He quickly got up behind her, and gave her fat ass a nice hard slap. She made a sexy noise when he did it, and then he grabbed her ass hard, and shoved his cock into her pussy. She was tight, but nice and wet, and Carl began fucking her hard. Right away she started moaning loudly as he pounded into her. Ella lay on the bed beside them, fingering her pussy with one hand, and playing with her big tit with the other.

Carl fucked Leah hard, shoving his cock deep into her. His hips smacked against her fat ass, which he was squeezing tight. When he let go to give it another slap, he noticed there were already big red handprints where he had been gripping it. He gave her ass another hard smack, and she gave a little yelp. Carl fucked her good and hard, until he felt himself getting there. Ella was still lying on her side next to them, so when he pulled out, he grabbed his cock and aimed it at her. His first jet of cum shot all over Ella's big tits, and the next splashed across her face. She let out a shriek of surprise, as Carl shot more ropes of cum onto her. He shot a nice big load all over Ella, and then shoved his cock back into Leah.

"Holy shit," Ella coughed, as she wiped cum out of her eyes. Carl was already back to fucking Leah, who was also staring in awe at the load he had shot onto her friend. Carl took hold of Leah's fat ass again, and went back to pounding hard into her. After another minute of hard pounding, she had her own orgasm, falling down onto the bed. As she came off his cock, Ella leaned in and took it in her mouth. Carl took her head, and tried to shove it deeper onto his cock. She coughed, gagged, and came off, gasping for air.

Carl shoved Ella down on the bed, onto her back, and then pulled her waist to him. He shoved his cock into her, and she moaned loudly. He started pumping into her, but he could tell she was struggling with his size more than Leah had. He had to slow down, but her tits were still flopping about sexily as he fucked her. Her face was scrunched up, and she was clearly having difficulty. Carl reached down, grabbed his cock, and then shoved it in her ass without warning. Ella let out a scream, but Carl went back to pumping his hips, fucking her ass now.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Ella moaned. "That's too big."

"Shut up bitch," Carl said aggressively. "Take what Santa has to give you." Carl fucked her hard, enjoying the feel of a tight ass around his cock, as he always did. Her face looked so dammed sexy as she struggled to take his cock, and he didn't last long. He pulled out, and shot another big load all over her. Both girls began to laugh as he pumped his big load out, and then they all fell down onto the bed.

"Wow Santa," Leah said as she lay beside him. "You're a really good fuck."

"Thanks babe," Carl said, and grabbed her ass again, squeezing it hard. "This ass is definitely something special." Once they caught their breath, they all got dressed, and walked back downstairs together. Carl noticed Melanie and Sara both sitting on the couch, talking and laughing, and they looked up when they entered the room. He also saw a few other girls that looked even hotter than the two he had just fucked.

"Well, how was he?" Melanie asked as they sat down on the couch.

"Really good," Leah answered. "He's got a huge cock, and he came a lot, twice."

"Wow," Melanie smiled at Carl. "Good for you Santa."

"He also fucked Ella in the ass," Leah laughed. "It was pretty hot."

I didn't know you liked to take it in the ass," Melanie laughed, looking at Ella with amusement.

"Uh, I don't," Ella said, giving Carl a quick glance before turning back to Melanie. "He didn't exactly ask me first. I kind of liked it though."

"You really are a bad Santa," Melanie said to Carl.

"I told you, I'm the baddest Santa there is," Carl grinned. "And I will be happy to help you little sluts rob or scam whoever you want, just as long as you keep letting me get a taste of those sweet asses of yours."

"It's settled then," Melanie smiled, sticking her hard out to Carl. He shook it, noting how soft and sexy it felt. "Welcome to the team Bad Santa, we're going to be having a lot of fun this Christmas season."

12