Bad Sexy Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
172 Followers

"Ummm... that was nice, but I know something better!," and I pivoted my knee and lifted it over her left flank.

She adjusted her position right under my hirsute muff, as I went above her shaved one. I'm only inches away from her lovely folds. There they were, standing at attention like flower petals that had been peeled back, revealing the sweet nectar pooling inside. She's got an impressive set of meaty curtains for being such a little thing elsewhere. Taking a quick peek backwards, I realize she comes by them naturally. When I lift my pelvis for a better look. A thrill watching her raise her lips and tongue up to re-engage them on me.

I lower my face closer to that sweet smelling rose, the same fragrance I sampled before, but more copious and musky from desire and use. My spring beauty was no blushing violet, not after what we had shared but moments just ago. At the same time I crashed down my long lips fully on her waiting face. I shutter at the likes of my dominant position, even if she didn't object.

She hums her appreciation of my more experienced womanhood. Ironically, I get chills from her hot breath poised at my entrance. It's my prompt to attend to hers. I take a deep savoring inhale before extending my tongue and lapping slowly upon her quim. She became so excited and her thrusts upward were desperate. My tongue goes into overdrive. It sways left and right to encompass all of her erogenous territory. It only enhances the experience to know that she's super sensitive down there from the many orgasms, but I sucked and slurped her relentlessly.

I failed to take notice about what Sandy's exacting to me. While I'm tongue lashing her kitty, she's busy working mine. I felt her hot pointy tongue darting in and out of me. She's swirling it all around the threshold of my portal. I'm beginning to quake from the pending peak, but before it comes, I swing my right hand around to her puss, and softy insert a finger. She moans into my cunt, and the vocal vibrations further teased my clit.

Preemptively, I add another digit, which elicits louder moans. I circle her love button with the same hand, and that does the trick. Her muff muffled orgasmic screaming sets me off as well. Together, yet on opposite ends, both of us cascade our liquid "cummies" of satisfaction on each other's mugs. I tried not to cut off her air by scooting up a notch before collapsing limp upon her. I'm relieved to hear her unobstructed pants.

"Whew!," I finally usher to break the awkward silence, "an old crow like me can only come so hard, so often. I envy your indefatigable youth. Bet you could do is for hours, well into the night."

Through pure sweetness, Sandy says, "I could... with you...," looking at me with a sweet face that says without words she's begging for a reply in kind.

...And, I obliged her gleefully while hugging her close to me. Our sweat-sheened skins pressed together, "Oh baby, I feel just the same, maybe even more."

We tenderly kiss, lovingly, using only our lips. Just before I'm about to add to the affection she closes her eyes, holding a smile. My right arm slides over her back. I give her a soft rub, then close my own weighted lids.

Sometime later I am awakened by the absence of her warm body. Through squinted eyes from the bathroom light, I still had seen her sleek form reach to shut the switch. I'm treated to a fleeting glance of her magnificent derrière. I imagine her several years from now with her maturing curves beginning to accentuate.

Attempting to avoid letting my sex produce more wetness, I shift my musings to a different subject. My final thoughts were that of the jerk who was responsible for contributing, positively for once, and only once, to the creation of this gorgeous goddess now returning to our bed. She squirmed into my hug. Ironic how such a fool can be responsible for so much beauty and love, then leave us flat. Oh well, good riddance.

My eyes lose the battle with the Sandman, my dreamless slumber well appreciated. Today, and every day from now on, will be good days... and nights.

Then, I awaken in the dead of night with the vision of my vivacious Jeanie!!!

Until the next episode...

Client8
Client8
172 Followers
12