All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 03'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
LazerousLazerousover 11 years ago
Great chapter

It was a long wait fr this chapter but well worth the wait!

boaman007boaman007over 11 years ago
I agree....

It did take a while for this chapter but I agree it was worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great chapter

Great chapter. Great story. Two suggestions. First, if possible, try to post faster because otherwise one loses track of the story line. Second, the story is very similar to "Moving..." (which actually was a great story) so it would be great if you could make it somehow different. My personal taste: I would like stronger dominantion and some degradation and humiliation of the mature housewife teacher and the inclusion of Michelle, the daughter, and some mother-daughter play.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It will be hot when her belly starts to swell and she has a stretched out pussy.

After she starts showing that she is pregnant, Ryan should show her what it feels like to be ass fucked and take her anal cherry.

He'll own her then, and she can't deny her true feelings for her young stud of a lover.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
great chapter

what a great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IN-LOVE-WITH-STORY

This is one of 3 books i have read on literotica that i am in love with,please please enter this in the awards-you so deserve it x

P.s,you keep saying 'best friends' mother'-

its kinda getting annoying,yes i do know she having a affair with her son's best-friend,but you don't need to point it out all the time..

So

instead on saying that could start to make the story more intimate and not about 'sex,sex,sex' frequently, thanks

Keep

with the good work WB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great going

"I would like stronger dominantion and some degradation and humiliation of the mature housewife"....my kind of request! Would love to read the rest in that direction. Although not in favor of pregnancy...it kills the enjoyment for long lite. How about making her go on pills without her husbands knowledge so that stud can always fill the pussy with his potent cum and she is forced to smile at her husband and son with a pussy full of cum which she finds hard to hold without the panty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

she should become pregnant to show her ultimate submission, and his ultimate triumph over her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck her in school

delay the pregnancy bit and seriously bang her at school,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

This story is extremely good, and i agree with the other person, make them bang at school and soon take her anal cherry , and please try to post faster the suspence is killin me xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brill

Excelent story. What next for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mkae her submissive

Need shorter time between stories. Please--no pregnancy, make her submissive, and let him share her with his father to get total control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Say No to bullshit 'submussive, or involving sOmone Else'!!!!!

I love the fact that your one of the only writers that doesn't make the story more complex and annoying by adding threesomes!!.

No offence but if You did make her submissive then this story would be no diffrent to other stories on literotica.

There are parts in your story that i don't like but I dont hate it because its not too much,but just right..

Make this story one of a kind by making it unique and yours.

WB x

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 10 years ago
Still digging the story

I am enjoying this tale. One thought: it would have been nice to get in Carmen's head more. We know what she says and we know how her body responds, but what is she thinking?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Fucking hot

But the guy is a sociopath....

doorknob22doorknob22over 8 years ago
Still perfect.

Well done!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Exciting, just a shame that there's so many typos in every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
need a proofreader!

need a proofreader-must not have English as a first language!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Maybe ANNONY

It's you that has English as a second language. YOU worthless POS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To, Too, Two, please update the story to refelect proper usage and diction.

To, Too, Two, please update the story to refelect proper usage and diction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet!

This just keeps getting better and better, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. Embarrassed to say I got off twice reading it. Ty♥️♥️♥️♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We seriously enjoyed this story , is there room for another part maybe 3 months into their future or maybe further into their future and her soul mate has changed and now he is away at college?

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/22/2022) Bad wifey, Baaad Wifey. I hope Rayn changes his spots and falls for her hard. I'm into happily ever afters. He would truly be a disgusting psychopath if he uses her and then dumps her ruining everyone's lives. Great story. But you do need a proofreader, big time. And I'm not being cruel or abusive when I say that English may not be your first language. It just proves how smarter you are than most. Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The MC really is a horny, manipulative little shit, I'll give him that. I really hope she gets knocked up and he keeps fucking her gorgeous, pregnant body. Few things are more beautiful than a pregnant woman.

Peter talking about lovemaking was hilarious. Guy can't last 5 minutes with his wife - with a rubber on no less - and can't get her off without her assisting herself or go down on her. Yeah dude, you're really in tune with your partner. Get cucked, fool. You wanna know who gave me these marks? It was your wife. That's right. Yesterday she was clawing at me and screaming in ecstasy as I rammed my 10-inch cock into her tight, hot, soaking cunt. Then I dumped a huge, fucking load of cum deep inside her and, as luck would have it, she's in the middle of her cycle. So yeah, anyway, how was your business trip, Peter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous