All Comments on 'Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 05'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
plz more

Y do u take so much time to upload new chapters. Do fast man

wallace99wallace99almost 10 years ago

another amazingly hot chapter. Love where this series is going. Thanks, hetup

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep em coming

another great read as usual. Will look forward to the follow up when karen comes back, baby building, having left the husband and with another friend in tow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

1 marriage shot to hell and another on the way - the promise of more to come - good life for the kids too. Maybe one of the husbands will grow a pair and take care of business. Than on the other hand you have be able to write to accomplish that so forget it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonder and wet awe

A wonderful scripted masterpiece of dominance and truly fitting of this story line in a way that both respects the main characters and moves the story forward inna timely manner.

A love threesome and loving the details of it as its like being in the same room as Carmen and Karen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ccx

Love it! Can't wait to read more love how other wemon are involved and don't listen to the idiots who are bitching about his morals. They seem to forget that this is fiction on a erotic story

Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Wonderfully hot and please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Please continue writing, love reading your work, will Karen get pregnant and leave her husband ..

Please carry on with the great story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely outstanding but hope youu continue so we know what Karen decided!

Absolutely stupendous and amazingly exciting erotic story that contained only three primary players, Carmen, Karen, and Ryan. Three secondary, but required, being Tony, Peter, and George. Well done. The question comes with your apparent problems with English syntax and style. For a while I presumed that English is your second language but soon presumed that you are one of those unfortunate students robbed of a good education due to the unions takeover and intrusion into the teaching profession. Their primary purpose to make sure that teachers that are under educated, untalented, bored, tired, consider it a job instead of a profession then guarantee tenure.....

I strongly suggest that you find an editor to correct your sentences, your overuse of the word 'had', and morel... You are a talented man and deserve the praise you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reality

Nice story. Good description. However, last story I heard about a young stud that tried to Cuckold society men ended up with two rounds in the chest and two rounds in the head laying dead on his marital bed. Police showed up seeing him with a knife in his hand the and wife backed up the husband's story of the young stud attempting to rape her. Written up as self defense, no arrest was made and the body was hauled away.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
great writing

awesome stories loved all the fucking very hot keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
plz continue

such a hot series. plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

I likes the story but the grammar and editing mistakes were terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE MEN FOR CARMEN

Time for Carmen to get some more dick, how bout one in the ass and in the pussy too, let her bring home another young stud to fuck her in front of Ryan

Joe8303Joe8303about 9 years ago
need more

Dam is all I can say why not make the other woman go back to them. A d start a even bigger family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue please!

This story needs to be continued! More dick for Carmen and Karen, and more humiliation of the husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aonymous 5-11-15

I kind of agree, but the promiscuous sluts should face a huge dose of humiliations, too, don't you think?

Please, don't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Incredible story I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter from start to finish I couldn't get enough and my only disappointment is that I've finished reading them hoping you start a new/similar story in the not too distant future or perhaps add a few more chapters to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Married

Must you remind the reader constantly that Karen is a married and mature woman? Gets really irritating after a chapter or two. Otherwise great reading. Add a few more chapters to the story. Thanks.Enough about the hard body of the main character, and how easy he can subjugate the women. That stuff got old almost from the onset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay but...

Way too much repetition describing the characters. It gets pretty monotonous. We aleady know Ryan has a big cock and likes to control women and that Carmen and Karen are busty, mature, sluts, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue

Love it. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please write another chapter or two.

HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
I love this series

I’ve been trying to find stories where the main character cuckolds someone else, that don’t write too much about the perspective of the person being cuckolded, but they’re really hard to find using the tag portal, this series is perfect. I need to find others like this.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

The story doesn't end here... Karen is in fact bred by Ryan, but George got clipped after having his last child, unbeknownst to Karen. Karen gets tossed to the gutter by her lawyer husband pre-nup. Karen returns to Carmen/Ryan McMansion to have her baby and a very fulfilling wild joyous threesome sex life.

George tells Peter what happen and Peter gets court DNA test of Eva. The DNA stops his child support but that is all. Since Carmen got $54M, life is great for Carmen, Karen and Ryan's children, they never look back. Ryan is sated having two ravishing hot MILFs, he finally grows up being a father to his many kids and is wealthy beyond belief with is college APP business and being Carmen's investment agent.

Within a year Karen's children totally rebel against George and he returns custody of the kids to Karen at the advice of Georges 8yrs female lawyer paramour who wants to marry him starting with a clean slate to life with him.

So a happy ending for all, but George & Peter colluded putting a maiming contract on Ryan, who ended up in the hospital, his junk hurt but not dead. The MILF's get their retribution revenge on their EX's, who will never have kids again. Ryan's ability to satisfy both MILF's was only hospital delayed, his youthful recovery never falters returning him to giving his MILF's multi-orgasmic bliss.

Moral is: ya got to pay the piper; and someday ya got to grow up!

HypnoSlaveBossHypnoSlaveBossover 3 years ago

Awesome series starting with the bad teacher and then them coming out and involving the friend.. You need to share with us what happens with Karen. Keep it going. There is so much to tell.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story and how he takes what he wants without becoming a nervous wreck and worrying and shit like in other stories. However its clear he is way to boring, ive started skipping the sex peagrpahs cause its the same everytime.. how about some bdsm(blindfolds/cuffs/sub training/buttplugs/vibrators) or more fetishes and kinks. No other men please, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot. I’d actually love if Karen got divorced like Carmen did, got all the money and the kids, and moved in with Ryan where he could keep breeding her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If Ryan really loves Carmen why hasn't he married her? Also, as Carmen obviously isn't on birth control, why isn't she pregnant again? After all, they fuck around 3 times a day!

M

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Karen should return to Ryan and Carmen upon George finding her pregnant upon her return home. Then Karen and Carmen should have some kind of language tutorial set up at Ryan's high school. However, the tutorial could be a behind scenes clinic for well hung high school studs to service Karen and Carmen. Peter's daughter could serve as a pimp for the girls at the high school horny to fuck Ryan and line them up accordingly. Peter and George should be written out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a shame this was the last entry in the series. There was still lots left to tell. Karen going home, Ryan and Carmen coming to visit and Ryan cucking the husband in her home, then her divorcing him and coming back to live with them, her giving birth. Then I'm sure a third mature married woman would be added at some point. Oh well, I'll just have to imagine that continuation I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous