Bad Things Come in Three's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never did have to see Jennifer again. She signed the divorce decree with a 50 / 50 split on all of the assets. We sold the house and split the equity. The only thing I took out of the house were my personal belongings. Jennifer could keep the rest. Matt made sure Jennifer wasn't around the day I moved all of my belongings. I now live in the same house that my parents had owned. There were loving memories in this house and it felt good to be here.

As for Emily, I do stop down to her coffee shop almost every morning. Emily and I talk quite often and we have even gone out to dinner a few times. I would like to think there could be something there for us to pursue, but I am taking it very slowly. I have a good feeling about her character by her selfless act of sitting with me at my mother's funeral. That takes someone with a good heart to do that for a person she didn't even know. I guess time will tell if we can make a go of this.

12