Bad Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Uncle Mike, that was amazing!" she moaned.

"Are you ready?" I asked quietly.

"Yes.." she whispered. "Please be gentle, I'm nervous."

I kissed her forehead, then wrapping my arm around her rolled over so that she was on top of me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I wouldn't want anyone but you, Uncle Mike, to do this." She replied.

"Then you need to do this. Go slow and let yourself adjust. We have all the time you need." I said.

Stacey rose so she was kneeling over me, then grabbed my dick in her hand. She guided me to her entrance, then slowly started to lower herself down. As the head of my cock nestled into her entrance, she winced, and a tear formed in her eye.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Stacey nodded, but didn't say a word. "Just go slow." I continued.

Slowly Stacey started to move her hips up and down just a little. Our eyes were locked on each other, her mouth open in concentration as she began to open up to me Occasionally a little squeak would emanate from her, and you could tell it wasn't comfortable. Gradually she worked her way down, enveloping my shaft inside her. It was so tight that I was glad she had made me cum already, or I would have blasted off before I even got halfway inside her. She wasn't raising off me at all, just slowly moving and letting my cock split her open, burrowing a path into her.

With one last push, our pubic bones hit and I was fully inside my niece. Her body was tense, and I could tell there was some discomfort there. Reaching up, I pulled her down so she was lying on top of me, her breasts pressed into my chest, her face against my throat. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Shhhh..." I whispered. "Don't move, just stay still and it will start to feel better."

Stacey lay on top of me. I could feel her heart pounding, and her breath was short. We lay there for a few minutes, until she raised her head an looked at me.

"I think I'm ready for more." She said in a trembling voice. I nodded, then grabbed her hips and slowly guided her up just an inch, then back down. I paused a beat, then repeated the motion, feeling the velvety walls of her virgin pussy caressing my cock. This time I didn't pause but encouraged her to continue moving her hips up and down, my cock sliding an inch in and out of her with each stroke.

Gradually her body started to relax and her movement a little more fluid. Wrapping my arm around her again, I pushed myself all the way inside her and rolled her over so she was once again underneath me. I looked down at her sweaty face, her hair plastered to the sides of her head as she looked up at me lovingly. I kissed her forehead.

"You're so beautiful!" I whispered, then bent down and kissed her. Slowly I started to pull my hips back, withdrawing until just the tip of my cock remained inside her. Without pausing, I started to slide myself back in.

Stacey wrapped her arms around me and whispered "I love you Uncle Mike!" in my ear. That revved my engine and I started to slide in and out of her a little faster, trying my best not to hurt her. Stacey wrapped her legs around me and moaned as I continued thrusting inside of her.

"Oh my god!" Stacey whimpered. "I'm going to cum... Uncle Mike you're going to make me cum! Please cum with me!"

I started to push into her a little faster, then suddenly I felt Stacey tense up, her tight pussy gripping my cock even tighter. Her head flung back, and her mouth opened as her body started to convulse, her legs pulling me tighter against her. With one final thrust I felt the cum rush from my cock, and I buried myself as deep inside her as I could as I shot volley after volley of cum deep inside her young body.

Slowly I relaxed and collapsed against her. Stacey's hands caressed up and down my back as we both came down from our orgasms. Looking down at her, I pressed my mouth against her in a passionate kiss, before finally rolling off next to her. She immediately snuggled up against me, burying her face in my chest, and started to cry.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly?

"Oh Uncle Mike, this was everything I expected. I love you so much!" she said, then laid her head back down. She was asleep within minutes, so I reached down and slowly pulled the blankets up over us and lay back down next to her.

As she lay there, the deep breaths of slumber washing over my chest, I lay awake staring at the ceiling thinking to myself.

"Bad, bad, bad!"

To be continued...???

12