All Comments on 'Bad Vibe: Domination Ch. 01'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
millirondmillirondover 11 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait for for your next chapter. I can't wait for when Craig finds out and beging dominating Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Far

You've ruined what was an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Over the top

You've lost the feel of the early chapters and now appear to just be writing over-the-top-slop. Re-read the early chapters and try for that feeling, not this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dude this is not cool. I liked it before I read this chapter but there is nothing erotic about this crap. You're just trying to be as cruel as possible and for some reason you think that is hot!?!? Come on man, seriously!?!?

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

This is way to cruel for my tastes!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 11 years ago
Thanks.

Incest isn't really my cup of tea but after reading the other stories by this author I decided to give this story a go. I'm so glad I did.

I have to agree with other comments that this last chapter veers away from the original story line. And I can understand why readers into mother / son relationships will feel let down, but for me this was the best part.

The characters acted as if incest was so normal that I forgot the subject was taboo and I thought of them as a normal couple. the sex scenes were well written and really hot and the kinky situations were well thought out and flowed naturally within the story.

On to the enslavement of Amy? I loved it. Nancy is so nasty it makes her an ideal Mistress, I would love to see her completely take over Amy's life, maybe make her 'disappear' and keep her in the basement. The building blocks have been laid with Nancy having already accessed Amy's bank accounts etc. And keep on with the mental conditioning, training an unwilling woman into a doting slave is a very hot concept.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hated this chapter

I really hope craig get his revenge on that bitch

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Nancy is mentally distrubed and should be institutionalized. She is not a Dom. She is a sadist, The three rules of a normal Dom/sub relationship are as follows:

1. Trust!

2. Respect earned by willingnessto pleaseb have rules.

3. Rules must apply to both Dom and Suyb. Both must follow the rules. Both Dom and sub each have rules although separate and distinct, they must be followed.

I can not wait until Craig learns of the situation. Hopefully, mother and son will have a hand in retribution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES