Bad Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drive safe Liz, see you soon. Remember, make sure everything is to your liking. That is what is most important."

"Whatever"

Later that evening, Hank was out with some buddies, and I pulled up the live feed from the lake house that my FBI pal had provided. Sure enough, there in our living room, seated closely together on the couch was my loving wife and her paramour "Lester the molester" as I'd aptly named him. Her head laid on his shoulder and he was stoking her hair.

"You don't think he knows do you Les?"

"I don't see how he could babe. It's only been since last Thanksgiving and only eight times. We've been beyond discrete. I see no way he'd find out."

"I'm sure you're right, but he has been so strange since he came back last Thursday after the storm. He even turned me down for sex three different times."

"Well, let me help make up for the lack of attention" Lester smirked as the hand he had draped over her shoulder cupped her breast."

"Lester, please. I love how you rock my world in bed, but I do love my husband and our family. I have no intention of losing either. We both know this is just a fling. It's not love, and it never will be. For all I know you're probably fucking at least two or three other wives."

"You're right Liz. I don't mean to come off as anything other than a fun distraction. However, I do care about you and don't want to see you hurt. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, am I the first guy you slept with outside your marriage? I'm not judging or anything, just curious."

Liz paused for a moment. "Holy shit." I thought. "I didn't believe this could get worse."

"There was one other about five years ago. He was a new administrator in our district, and he was hot as fuck. I don't know what came over me but for some reason he picked me out and I didn't resist. We screwed around for about six months before I came to my senses. Truthfully, I caught him fucking an assistant principal at the middle school. I slapped him so hard I think he saw stars for a couple of days."

"Mike Jenson" I thought to myself. "That fucking slime ball was so smug around me, now I know why. He was fucking my whore wife."

"Remind me never to cross you, Liz. By the way, just to be truthful, I am fucking around with Julie Mitchell and Kim Ferguson. I know you don't care since we're just a fling, but I do want you to know each of us are clean from any STD's. I'm being very careful."

"Good to know stud. I knew about Julie; Kim is a bit of a surprise since she comes off as such a goodie two-shoes. Well since we both know this is just for kicks, I'm amped up with my man neglecting me all week so why don't you take me to bed lover, and make a real woman out of me?"

I switched over to the hidden bedroom cam and watched for about ten minutes. It was nine minutes more than I thought I could bare. They tore each other's clothes off and went at it hard. My loving wife gave her boytoy an amazing blow job before he lifted her onto the bed, placed her on her hands and knees and begin fucking her furiously from behind.

She was moaning and panting. Between groans she begged him, "Yes, just like that, right there, please fuck me, oh so fucking good, yes please right there, hard!"

I turned it off, went into the bathroom and hurled. Tuesday, I texted Tracie and told her Hank and I needed to zoom with her. At noon I shared the ugly truth with my children. It broke my heart, but I couldn't sugar coat it or pretend what their mom was doing wasn't true. I was sad and cried through a good bit of it. They both cried as well but ultimately said they would try to understand and be supportive.

I told them I was going to give their mom a chance to come clean with me on Wednesday night. If she did that, there might be a slim chance we could make it. Obviously, they couldn't breathe a word of what they know if they spoke with their mom. Tracie invited Hank to come up for the rest of the week since his school was out and she was taking an early summer class before coming home. I thought it was amazing of her to think about her kid brother when her own heart was breaking.

When Liz came through the door around 4 PM I was waiting in the den. Seated in my leather chair sipping some Four Roses single barrel bourbon... neat. She glided across the room dropping her purse and bag intending to plop down on my lap. I guessed after being freshly fucked by Lester the molester she was satiated and in good spirits for her cuck husband. I held my hand up to keep her at arm's length.

She saw the very serious expression on my face. "What is wrong Henry?"

I motioned to the couch, "Please sit down Liz. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine, now please tell me Henry, what on earth is wrong? Oh my... are the kids OK?"

"The kids are fine Liz, nothing to worry about there." I could see her relax just a bit at that piece of good news. Sadly, it would probably be all downhill from here.

"Liz, I'm going to give you one chance and one chance only. Is there anything you want to tell me Liz? Or I should say, is there anything you're willing to tell me about Liz? I'm looking for complete honesty from you my dear wife and in exchange I will be completely honest with you. Please think carefully before you answer."

"Henry, what do I have to tell you? The lake house is OK. The kids are fine. Until a few days ago, you and I hadn't had a disagreement in several months. Our sex life is usually very good. What do you want me to say?"

My hopes for any pathway forward were being dashed by the second. "Liz, I've been honest with you our entire marriage. I've never lied, never deceived you or misrepresented the truth. I'm not perfect, far from it. I don't always get it right but being completely open with you has always been one of my top priorities in our relationship. So, one last time Liz, is there anything you need to be honest about with me?"

It was then, that our marriage ended. "Honestly Henry, I have no idea what you're looking for or talking about."

Tears began to form in my eyes. "I'm so terribly sad Liz. So very sad that you hold me and our marriage in such contempt. I guess I'll never know what I did to deserve your betrayal and disloyalty. I thought we were together as one forever until we died. Now I know that hasn't and will never be the case. Liz, I know all about your lovers Ken Lester and Mike Jenson."

Liz's face turned ashen in an instant. Her mouth gaped open even as one of her hands clasped over it. "Oh no, no, no, she said, barely above a whisper. The louder, "No Henry, please let me explain. Oh Lord, what have I done? Please Henry, they mean nothing... nothing, I love only you."

"Really Liz? Mike Jenson was, how did you put it... 'hot as fuck' I believe was the term you used. And if memory serves me correctly, Friday night you told Lester the molester that you were 'amped up because your husband had neglected you, so he needed to take you to bed and make a real woman out of you.' Neither of those sound like they don't mean anything to you."

"How... when... Henry... how did you hear those things?"

"Simple my cheating wife. I had surveillance equipment installed last week after I found your soiled swimsuit and cum filled panties in a Ziplock bag that had been blown out of the trash bin during the storm. It also contained your ruined blouse but I'm sure you'll be able to replace it so Lester can rip another one from your body as you devour one another. The DNA testing was easy enough for obvious reasons."

"You mean you spied on me and Lester?"

"No Liz. Everything was recorded but I stopped watching after you blew him, and he began taking your skank pussy doggie style on the bed I thought was only for you and me. Once you started moaning like a bitch in heat, I turned it off, went into my bathroom and threw up."

Liz was crying now, unable to meet my graze. I didn't comfort her, nor did I continue my description of her whoring. I simply sat in silence, under a blanket of pain that covered my heart like the darkest of nights.

After a few minutes she began to compose herself. "What can I do Henry? How can I make this right? Please tell me we can fix this. I can't imagine my life without you, our home, our world together. Please Henry, tell me there is a way out of this mess."

"There is a way Liz, but it isn't, and it never will be together. You took my trust, my love, my pledge to be with you and only you and your callously crushed them. I cherished you Liz, and you spit on my love. You mocked me as a man and as a husband. How could you consider I'd sit still for my wife fucking other men? Do you think that little of me? I'm sorry you made your choices Liz, but now I've made mine. The only way forward is separately."

With that I reached down and picked up a manilla envelop and tossed it onto the couch next to her. The outside of the package read, "Petition for Divorce."

"No Henry, please not this! We must try to stay together for us and for our children. For your business and my teaching career. We can work through this. I can get professional help. We can get professional counseling. We're strong Henry, we can withstand this storm!"

"Liz, let me be clear. I'm divorcing you on the grounds of adultery. You can tear up those papers and throw them away if you like. But if you do, I'll have my lawyer draw up another copy and I'll have you served at work, in front of your students and co-workers. Please don't do that to Hank. However, little you think of me, please at least spare your son."

"Henry, you love me too much to do that and I love you too much to walk away from twenty-four years of marriage. Please, work with me to find a solution that saves our marriage, our family!"

"Liz, you have no clue what genuine love is. You've mistaken comfort and security for commitment. Love is an action, not a feeling. You love someone when you are faithful. Love is forsaking all others. Love is caring more about the other person than you care about yourself. Tell me Liz, how much were you loving Tracie and Hank while you were fucking your paramours. How deeply interested were you in saving our marriage while you spread your legs for men whose only interest in you was sex? Your actions show you for who you truly are Liz, a self-absorbed cheating and lying slut."

"I'll fight you on this Henry. I'll fight this divorce tooth and nail. I'm not going to give up on us."

I was beginning to tire of her self-righteousness as anger swelled up inside me. "Liz you stupid bitch, you're beginning to get on my last nerve. Go ahead and fight if you want. Why don't you start by calling your kids and telling them what is happening? Try to convince them you love me and our family. Do you know where Hank is right now? He's at school with Tracie probably crying his eyes out because his family is about to implode."

"What on earth have you done Henry? What did you tell our children?"

I sighed deeply. "The truth Liz, I simply told them the truth, that you had two sexual affairs with two different men. One about five years ago and one that was currently ongoing. I was honest with them Liz, which I more than I can say for you. I didn't tell them to hate you or abandon their relationship with you. I told them that if you came home and confessed truthfully what you'd done, there was a slim chance our marriage could make it. But you showed your true colors today, Liz, you showed you cared more about yourself than us."

"What is going to happen Henry?"

"I hope we can divorce quietly without ranker or becoming a big spectacle. I'd love to leave you with nothing, but there is no way that would ever happen in today's courts. But I am suing the school district and the club at the lake. They probably won't go anywhere but I want some people held accountable. You were the primary culprit here, but there were others who have acted to destroy our marriage. You had accomplices and I want them to pay."

"You'll probably make out better than me financially, at least for the first few years. Custody is a moot point since Hank will be out of the house in college before anything is finalized. I'm not moving out; I don't care if you do or don't. I'm staying in the master bedroom; you can move into the spare room or go live with Lester the molester for all I care."

"But if you fight me on this Liz. If you try to play the victim I'll spread the recordings of the last two days everywhere, beginning with your parents, then your siblings, friends, co-workers and even your Wednesday pickleball league. I'm not the bad guy here, I didn't sleep around or blow up my marriage and I won't try to cover for you."

From the look on her face, I could see it was finally becoming clear to her what she'd done. Her face was etched with deep pain.

"I'm so sorry Henry. I know you are very wounded by my actions, but could I ask you to hold me for a few moments? I just feel so lost."

I rose, began to walk across the room then stopped. "I'm sorry Liz, but I will never touch you again."

Epilogue: (Narrator)

Liz fought it for a while, but in the end it was inevitable. The divorce was pretty much 50/50 down the middle. Henry's lawyer Tom was correct. You can slut around on your spouse and the courts will reward your infidelity and punish the victim. Fortunately for Henry, the kids were adults, so no child-support. His company was thriving so even with the settlement he would be OK financially.

Liz wanted them to keep the lake house jointly. Henry refused. They finally agreed to put it in a trust for Tracie and Hank. 50/50 for each one of them. Maybe someday Henry would return there to play with grandkids. He was doubtful.

The lawsuits didn't go anywhere but Lester was fired and run out of town by angry club members. Julie Mitchell's and Kim Ferguson's husbands received a small portion of the recording where Lester confessed to fucking them. Both couples divorced.

Mike Jenson took a bad beating one night coming out of the gym where he worked out. Three weeks later it happened again. He decided to move. Nobody was ever connected to the assaults.

Henry and Liz sold the house. Both live in condos on opposite ends of town. Henry has met someone he dates often, but he's still gun shy. Word got around about the divorce and Liz has a reputation for being easy, so she tends to avoid going out much for now.

Tracie and Hank see both parents although their relationship with their mother is still frosty.

Every time a tornado siren goes off Henry gets a sad smile on his face and shrugs his shoulders. Liz sits down and cries. It took a tornado to uncover the real storm.

12