All Comments on 'Badass'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was

Smart writing.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Great story! I'm glad he was able to save the marriage.

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
One of your better tales

I really liked the blend of humor and the stepping up on the part of the husband. Unlike the stereotypical btb, he salvaged a marriage that was under attack from emotional cheating and managed his own version of HEA. Full marks, more like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
liked it

I may have brought up Carl sooner at theirs of her just being more careful but I liked how you handled it. And I agree with the continued monitoring.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 4 years ago
Droll to tha' Bone

This ain't no Shakespeare. There ain't no extramarital party. There ain't no fooling around. I sure enjoyed it though.

Ergo the obvious score

Full Marks ! *****

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
By monitoring her emails he isn’t a badass

He’s an abusive, controlling spouse and she would be better off without him. He isn’t a man, or a husband, he’s a bully. He used threats to coerce his wife into being his sex slavery. He pressured her into a non consensual act, debasingand humiliating herself simply so she wouldn’t lose him and what has he done? Tapped her phone. Her email, her communication looking for her to fuck up so he can start the abuse all over.

Sorry, this was a really good story until you showed us his true colours.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

I loved that he sorted this out hefote it went too far. He really is a badass. 5 stars

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago

KB, you are the best! Great read. Btw happy new year to you and yours

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago

Highly entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute

Fun story, entertaining!

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Good story line, but so-so telling.

Felt like a first draft... Unrefined.

For a KB story it gets a "C" grade (grading on a curve). For me there's been a few KB 5-stars, and mostly 4-stars, so in comparison this is a 3-star story.

Semi-common LW trope, but good use of it. Good storyline overall, but needs refinement in the telling.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 4 years ago

I really enjoyed the story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You saved the category today king

Sometimes it takes just one story about a man standing up for himself and morals to shine a light on the NBC garbage that is tossed on here.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
This was fun.

Thanks!

what4mewhat4meover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

“I ... let you turn me into some wimpy-assed, domesticated gelding. You took my balls, and I want them back.”

Great prose! You’re a master.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Yes!

I really think it was you. What a Badass! 5*

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Doom, Dispair and Good

This was actually a really fun story. I know it wasn't deep and all gloomy, but it was fun and very entertaining.. poor Carl.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Better than

Better than the recent endless collection of cuck stories in LWs.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
OK

That was hilarious

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I wasn't sure how it would be taken. My original idea was that there was no Carl. The hubby was actually Carl and was catfishing his own wife.

But, when I was about 1/3 of the way through, someone else posted a story with that kind of idea... and I thought a better idea for this story would have Carl be a real person catfishing her and have him get exposed and punished.

In the end, it was fun. I almost always try to include some humor. If you want dark, try my new one in the Erotic Horror section called In Dreams She Came... no humor in it.

KB

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
So, he has to be someone he really isn’t. . .

. . . to save his marriage? Just how long does he think that will work?

phill1cphill1cover 4 years ago
Congratulations...

Best story you've ever written. Most realistic, although the mafia scare was the weakest element. Why not just meet with the three of them and hash it out, plain and simple. THAT would have been badass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable read..

..thanx for the story. 5 stars.

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty funny stuff

As long as you don't look too closely. They've been the way they are for a long time. Now they both think they're bored. Or complacent. Or something. They don't really know what. But trying to change who they are will only last a short while. They are who they are. No changing the basic people.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
gave it a 4

may have divorced her for real

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 4 years ago
Me too

Another 5* from me too.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Wow!

When your main male character got angry —- he really got angry. But — an intro level class to a manual arts class area isn’t going to cut it. There is a difference between confidence and over confidence.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Creative

I can't say I liked it, but I didn't hate it. Well written with a bit of humor added for effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ironic...

Appears like the author has been "cucked" by the bitter divorcee loudmouths who now troll this forum 24/7, as KB now seemingly just churns out disney morality tales for those that want to be told what undeserving victims they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It would have been better if he catfished his wife

Not my favorite of your stories but was different. While its not nice to spy on your spouse, I guess it might be interesting to see how your spouse responded to contact from another. This story reminded me of one of Maninconn's where the wife is bored with the husband because he changed for his wife. I give you an extra point for allowing comments by nonregistered readers.

Please write a chapter 2 for a perfect marriage to show the aftermath and WTF was really going on.

reasonable man

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 4 years ago
Frequencies

We need to change frequencies, you and I. :) I don't know if I want to finish and publish my story now.

Good story I liked. It all tied in quite realistically to life.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: whackdoodle

"He pressured her into a non consensual act, debasingand humiliating herself simply so she wouldn’t lose him"

Didn't you even read the story? Before she started her emotional affair, the wife was chatting online describing her fantasy man and the rough dominating sex she was craving.

"that's what she wants: to be fucked mindlessly by a badass."

The husband gave the wife her perfect fantasy, becoming the man she wanted all along... and you're criticising him for it!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 4 years ago
Most Commenters

I hate most of the candy ass cock suckers that make comments on this site. Judging from what most of them say, most women have more balls than them. I love stories where the husband is a good guy who won't tolerate any bull shit from females who think with their cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,she should have given the arsehole what he wanted a divorce.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

Yes, I turned Anonymous comments back on. As long as the comments do not turn into personal insults, attacks against groups of people, hate speech, etc. I'll leave them on.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous re author being "cucked"

I try to write stories with a variety of outcomes and themes. It sounds like you think I'm pandering to the BTB fans. though I'm not sure what you meant. This story was far from BTB as she didn't get burned. Carl got burned, yes.

This story was a preemptive strike to avoid divorce.

The husband discovers wife is considering cheating and that she wants to be dominated by the "badass" type of man. The husband then tries to become that kind of man for his wife, but she rejects his attempt. He then destroys the relationship she is developing with Carl, burns Carl and puts on a show of confronting her, knowing full well that the relationship is over. He forces her to face her actions, provides consequences for those actions, then allows for forgiveness and reconciliation. The wife comes to realize she only wants her husband and likes the new and improved way in which he treats her.

So, not sure why you feel I've become "cucked". I just put out two more stories, one about a husband sharing his wife at a glory hole (in Group Sex) and a strange story dealing with (eventually) orgies and more in Erotic Horror. So, not sure how that shows I've given in to the BTB crowd or only write "Disney morality tales".

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

Deleting 1 Anonymous comment that bashes women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thought provoking plot. . .

Your story got me to think again about the "inevitable boredom of a long-term relationship" as had been written. The key word is, of course, 'inevitable.' Is it? Maybe it wasn't your intent, but I started thinking about what would have to be in place at the start of, say, a marriage, to (ideally) fireproof the relationship such that neither party would yield to extracurricular temptation. Would that even be possible? Hmmmm. Thanks for the stimulus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
decent story

hawkeye0007 the stories arent all written for you. Why dont you write one so we can leave comment about how you view women?

I liked the story because it was different. So many stories are so similar to each other, that when more creative comes out, I enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Skilled

I love how he preempts a potention affair and divorce

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Fascinating Story

My reaction to the second part of the second chapter was that the husband was overdoing it and mistreating her. But then we run across that super important word "trust". How did he know if she really should believed? She has inserted the possibility of considering that he was a wimp in her eyes. Nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s

Funny, interesting, and with entertaining characters. This is a 4* story.

Thanks KingBandor.

Be seeing you back in the forest 😆😎.

The original

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great plot idea, and an entertaining execution. Congratulations.

But you forced the reconciliation, letting the tail wag the dog. It fell out of character.

The husband invested too much and is too savvy to immediately bust the wife. He would have waited to learn more.

She loved the sex, that's a good start. But while vociferously rejecting the husband's motorcycle and the badass language, she immediately connects with her motorcycle riding badass avatar to bitch and moan about her defective (wimp?) husband. The husband you created would have waited to see just how invested the wife had become in her Internet lover, and to what extent she had grown to disrespect and reject her own husband.

It would make more sense if he continued to try to become the badass the wife claims she wants, then wait and see if she really wanted her husband to become her badass, or if her true desire was to have an affair with some other exciting new strange badass. Did she want to be married to a badass, or did she just want to have an affair with one? Wanting to change the style and energy of her marriage is legitimate. Wanting to maintain her secure predictable marriage while embarking on an exciting experiment in adultery is the real marriage killer. And the husband you created would have continued to monitor her online relationship to determine the true depth and scope of her discontent, and possible betrayal.

Too bad you pulled the plug before he found out what he'll now always wonder. And now she knows he's watching. Will that make her more loyal, or more clever? The wife you created didn't regret her behavior until she got caught, and then lied and denied about her online affair. Her discontent did not spark a desire to improve her marriage, but instead to replace her husband.

Thanks for allowing anonymous comments. Why would an author cut off an entire segment of feedback because there are some assholes in the mix? I've read endless squabbles between assholes with so called Identities. Anyone claiming that a Literotica identity is some how more legitimate probably thinks the stories that claim to be true are. To any extent that matters we all are anonymous.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
I like stories

where husband takes action and not just waits till the other shoe drops,

but this story, I don't know, it wasn't much believable

3starrs

69gman69gmanover 4 years ago
Reality or Entertainment

I read a few comments and wondered if the responses came from real people. Damn, I don't read these stories expecting reality. I want entertainment and this story gave me that. Good job KB Plus 5*****

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you!

I wanted to take a quick second to thank you all for reading and rating my stories. I wasn't really paying attention, so today I looked at my list of stories. To date, I have published 89 stories on Literotica.com, with an average rating of 4.05 stars and with more than 2.9 million views. I appreciate all of the great feedback.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Excellent story with a very true touch to it that many long marriages must go through except many also get the physical cheating as well. Why would someone comment on him being an abusive controlling spouse for hacking her emails etc. He took action before his marriage was dead because of her cheating. Man or woman I think would be doing the right thing if they loved their spouse and suspected something but wanted to stop it before it happened. As it is she had an emotional affair and that might be enough for me to divorce so kudos to him for saving the marriage

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Badass

Thank you, King, for a badass laugh.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

KB, I really enjoyed your latest story. Good for a laugh, plus you handled Carl nicely. Great work.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
I like stories like this.....

they give the reader, even a BTB reader the ability to have a "Happy Ending" because no "Real" cheating ever happened. Sure there was a bit of emotional cheating but it never progressed to a serious point of any sort of meeting. I am a stickler for a usual scorched earth type of reaction but these types of stories don't warrant that.

In my mind, if a wife sat a husband down and told him she wanted or was going to date other men or tried to persuade him to wife swap, threesome, or try swinging, that is grounds for termination of the marriage with extreme prejudice.

Whereas this sort of thing as shown in this story is nothing but a cry for help from the wife, albeit a somewhat selfish one. Communication is the key to a good marriage and that seems to be lacking these days in marriages that are struggling or with a spouse that wants to or does step out. Many issues in a marriage can be solved with simple communication. This story was no different and the lack of communication by the wife almost lead to a disaster. Simply outing the wife wouldn't have fixed the problem, she needed to realize she was in the wrong and most of the problems were ones she created and handled poorly.

She was a heartbeat away from destroying the marriage and she lucked out her hubby wasn't a wuss like we see so many other hubbies are in these LW stories. Rather than addressing the situations, issues, and problems in their marriages they simply allow the wife to self-destruct their lives and their marriages. The thing is, if there is a problem it usually isn't just that of the one spouse, the problems are usually a result of something the other spouse did, didn't do or neglected whether real or perceived. Unless those issues and problems come to light to be addressed, bad things can and do happen.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years agoAuthor

@cumminginsideher

Thanks for the comment. Aren't you the same person who said I can't write and shouldn't quite my job at McDonald's?

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

I Liked this Story a Lot .. My Cousin was stuck in the Sand Box .. He is a True Badass until He got Married . Then She took His Balls from Him for almost 2 Years . Then He caught Her Cheating .. She thought He was a Wimp .. Not a good thing to do to a Marine . He went Marine on the guys Ass .. She is on Probation until he gets his money hid from Her and her Lawyer .. Then say Goodbye Bitch

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 4 years ago
Loved It

The only reason I gave it 5 stars was because I couldn't give it 10. Funny and satisfying too. The only thing that I would caution you about would be to not take the anonymous comments to heart. There are always going to be people who live to be offended, and you don't need to defend yourself against them. Keep those stories coming.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

Fun story. 5 stars

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Don´t know

This was a nice story, fun to read. But what made the wife feel like cheating if he was everything he professes to be? Why would anybody go spend 35.000 on impulse just to impress his wife? Why did he have to go through all of that if he had the lowdown on Carl already? Just to many things punching holes on his story. She didn´t have to admit to anything. Carl didn´t have to admit to anything either. And after the threats he made, do you really believe Carl would admit to having sex with her? By the same token. Do you believe she would admit having hasd sex with Carl?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Lost me

Went way overboard in the burn. After all his behavior sent her after the chat she wasn’t getting at home. He’s lucky she didn’t say fuck of and suck your own cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1*

fucking mess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Really funny and quite an effective ploy. He says he used to ride before he got married but when he told her she scoffed at him! That was the moment he needed to get himself a bike. BTW, the lines quoted about the rain, was Bob Marley, NOT the Bard! Shakespeare must have turned over in his grave, when you penned that! 5*s.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Second time through...

and I love this story!

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

thats what I get for searching for quotes on the internet. I actually got that from a semi_legit source.

but it turns out it wasn't Bob Marley either. I found a lot of people who claim it was hi., but I could find no legit reference. I saw 4 songs listed as containing the words, but when I checked, they were not there. I did find one quote of Bob Marley, but the wording was not the same. it was paraphrased.

The best I could find is that it was attributed to a Turkish poet.

oh well. Life goes on.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
A Real Hoot

Great pacing and clever humor. Thanks for the chuckles and smiles. Keep 'em comin'!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

She really deserved a spanking. Every day, until she convinced him that she didn’t intend to fuck Carl.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

See, the word umbrella was not invented or known in the Bard's time. The instant I saw the alleged attribution I knew it was phoney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Load

Load of nothing.From his physical description it is no wonder his wife was drawn else where.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Great story with a lot of humor. Badass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Öt csillag...

Fenomenális volt,nagyon jó és humoros,soha ne írjon ennél gyengébbet,itt is legyen

"badass"!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a fun read! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was unhappy, but told someone else instead of her husband. Don’t stay married to that.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

You have some idea and then you drive it over the cliff. Second half of the story is a mix-up of absurdities.

Mildly funny in the first half.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
So easy to say, “She was unhappy and told someone else online. They should divorce.”

What? Are you 19y.o. You can say that only if you’ve been married for 10 years or more to the same woman. Else I think you have little real world experience. They’d been married 20 years.

Now, if she had actually planned and carried out even one fuck with the online bad ass, we have a very different story. And even then it’s iffy for divorce if there are younger kids involved.

Also, if this is early in the marriage, certainly within the first 5 years AND there are no kids involved, then drop kick the bitch. She cannot be trusted.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Getting a little King Bandor fix today. This was another very good story about cutting cheating wife off before she goes too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that was a great entertaining story. Good ending and a plausible story. Solid 5.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureabout 2 years ago

I loved this story! Man who loved his wife enough to fight for her before it was too late! Great characters, complete story (beginning middle & end). Nice touch of humor. 5 stars

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

This was a good one.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TRUST! The key to everything. If it's there, and then its gone, it rarely comes back. Love can, but trust is a whole different story. He can be her 'badass', but the cameras could run for years, along with her cell phone. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

If he made her sign a post-nup with zero left to cheating spouse, I'd give this an easy 5. As it is, he took back the stupid bitch with zero reason to trust her. All she learned was to hide cheating better next time :(

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

+1 to the previous comment

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Ahh… if only…

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

If only it was as simple as that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, 5 stars. In real life if you can save a marriage before it falls apart (someone cheats) then you are far better off, good in stories too sometimes. I suppose normally in the story world a badass husband should always do a BTB and castrate the Lothario, well those are my preferred type but you appreciate those type of stories more after some good prevent stories like this or a reconciliation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eh, don't mind the story, don't love it either, but I find the revenge tag a bit dubious.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Her begging " I will be do anything, go to church". That is a deal breaker because those snivelling arsewipes that go to church are the most dishonest, lying, conniving philanders that ever walked the face of the earth. You can never very trust anyone who says they believe in fairies. They are either lying to you about what they believe or are complete and utter morons. So offering to go to church would be a complete deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My kind of man. Be kind and treat everyone with respect but Don't take no shit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Haha. The btb trolls with "cuck" on the brain. Lol how was the MC a cuck? He took action, intervened, took out "Carl" and took her to the edge. He relented only when she knew they had no physical sex and she thought he was leaving her. Grow up.

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLaments7 months ago

Got to admit.

Story caught me by the balls and wouldn't let go. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rhetorical: what would have happened if he wasn't monitoring her?

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now THIS is a KingBandor story. Great characters, interesting, non-clicheed plot, humor and just a fun read. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Resolution was too quick and a but trite, but the MC was assertive and proactive. Not one the cowards who just sit and watch until they collect enough "evidence", losing all agency. He took control and could have gone either way. Personally I thinknshe was infatuated with the idea of an affair with a "bad ass". Not clear she would have followed through. Certainly would have fall apart when she met up with Arnold Peebles. But that doesn't ubdue the damage. Lot of that got papered over with sex. But entertaining. 5 stars.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

26thNC26thNC1 day ago

Good one, but the badass didn’t have much in the way of balls to crush.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 hour ago

Thanks for a well-written and fun read! excellent job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

SIMILAR Stories