Badminton Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was played out. She put her cards on the table. Someone else could lose now.

She looked at her glass. Surely she hadn't drunk it already. She couldn't remember drinking it.

Rob shook his head as he looked at her. She had gone through a fair amount of his brandy. It must have an effect on her soon. Her face was looking a little flushed and she was starting to slur her words slightly.

"You've lost," they told her.

"Oh have I?" She said trying hard to appear sober. "Sorry, I've nothing more to take off."

"There's still a forfeit to pay," said Mick.

"What do you mean?"

"Well since you lost and can't take any more clothing off, you have to pay a forfeit which is decided by the other players."

She sat open mouthed trying to work out the implications of what he had said.

"A dance," someone shouted. "She has to dance for us." Everyone agreed that this was to be her forfeit.

She shook her head stubbornly. "No, I'm not doing it."

Rob made everyone clear the room while he talked to her. Reluctantly, they did so grumbling. When they had gone he leaned across to her.

"You must do it, otherwise, the lads will get annoyed and maybe drag you into the bedroom. They've been drinking don't forget and it could be a long night for you if we don't get that van fixed."

She looked at him and sighed. "One dance, the length of a pop song?"

"Yes," he confirmed. "I'll put a record on and you can dance to it. And do it properly, or they'll make you pay another forfeit, one which you might find less pleasant."

She considered his words. "Alright, I'll do it."

He could see in her eyes that the drink was getting to her now. He'd been pushing double brandies at her and she had guzzled them all down. He grinned, as he saw that her arms and hands no longer covered her private parts so well.

She swayed to her feet, as he put on some music and everyone came back into the room.

They cheered and clapped as she started to dance. She was a naturally good dancer.

Vanessa swayed and moved to the music. She closed her eyes and danced as she would at home or in a night club, trying to put out of her mind that she was completely naked. The lads formed a circle to get a good view and occasionally got a chance to touch her body whenever she came near. They cheered and encouraged her as she spun around and swung her hips. Her hair hung down in front and covered her eyes but she still kept moving. All eyes were on her neatly shaved pussy.

Eventually, the music stopped and she came to a halt. Someone gave her a gentle push from behind and she stumbled into Jim's arms. He moved his hands across her arse as she was moved onto someone else. "Stop it," she protested, but, the youths took no notice as she was propelled round the circle. It seemed that everyone wanted to get their hands on her.

Suddenly, tiring of their game, they released her and she fell onto the sofa. She was quickly wedged in between Andy and Colin.

"One more hand," said Rob. "The last one."

Vanessa was past caring, her drink befuddled brain was swimming.

The cards were dealt and Colin picked them up. "I'll play for you," he grinned.

She looked at him then tried to work out whose hands were groping her body. There were 4 of them, one on each thigh from those sitting on either side of her and one on each breast from boys standing behind the sofa.

She roused herself to shake them off. "Don't touch me," she shouted.

Meanwhile, Colin was attending to the game. "We've lost," he announced "or rather you have. You've been so unlucky tonight."

"Oh no," wailed Vanessa, "not again."

Everyone sniggered. It was an open secret that they had been doctoring the cards so that she always got a losing hand. And the silly bitch hadn't even caught on.

"Another forfeit!" someone demanded and Vanessa tried to concentrate as she looked at their lust filled faces leering at her.

"So what's the forfeit," asked Mick.

"I could think of something," grinned Jim running his hand up her thigh.

"It'll have to be a good one," shouted Andy. "She's getting off too easy."

"How about 10 minutes each with her in the bedroom?" said Colin, getting his hand on her other leg.

"That's more like it," grinned Jim. "But let's make it 15 minutes each."

"O.K. but who goes first?" asked Rob. "Let her choose from the cards."

Numbers were allocated and the appropriate cards put face down and shuffled round. It was going to be the first fair game of the evening.

They made her sit up and pick out a card. Then she carried on picking up until everything was sorted out. In her drowsy state she was unaware that she was selecting the order in which they were going to ravage her.

"Mick, you're first, you lucky bastard," said Rob.

"That's just how it should be," he grinned. "I saw her first."

He pulled Vanessa to her feet, and, gripping her arm, marched her through to the bedroom. She didn't object. There seemed to be no fight or resistance left in her. Rob's brandy had done its work. As they reached the doorway, he gave her a push and sent her sprawling onto the bed. Then he shut the door behind him and admired his naked prize.

"I've had a hard on all night, looking at you," he said. "I couldn't drive you home like this, so, let's do something about it."

He rolled her onto her front and started to feel the silky smooth skin of her thighs. Then he was kissing her all over and feeling her hard nipples. Her body seemed warm and willing. Her eyes were closed and she was making little moaning sounds, as his fingers penetrated her pussy. He was the first of many who would be making good use of it tonight. He could see that she had neatly trimmed it. There was just a narrow little strip of black hair there now. As he worked his fingers deeper into her, he could feel her first signs of arousal. Soon, his fingers were slippery with her juices. When he had seen her standing there in the road he had wanted to fuck her. Now he was about to do just that. And she was married and a good few years older than him....... Well so much the better.

He arranged her legs wide apart and pushed a pillow under her ass to make her more accessible. Then, he manoeuvred his hard cock into her pussy lips and achieved penetration. He plunged in to the hilt and slowly withdrew. He repeated his action half a dozen times. She was drunk, but, not too drunk to know that she was getting fucked. She opened her eyes and sighed.

On and on he fucked her with ever increasing urgency, his cock pushing deep inside her womb. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the guilty, but, delicious sensations coursing through her body. Then, abruptly, Mick climaxed, spurting his seed copiously. "Don't worry love," he said. "We've got plenty of condoms."

She was hardly aware of Jim taking over. But, he was more energetic than Mick. His hands were everywhere. Then, he fingered her wet pussy.

"Oh you beauty, I'm going to shag the arse off you, right now."

And, true to his word, he mounted her and thrust his hard cock deep inside her pussy. Then he pounded away at her like a man possessed. All Vanessa could do was to lie there and avoid his eyes, until he came in a loud groan. He still had a few minutes, so he played with her breasts until her nipples were as hard as sand pebbles.

Next it was Rob. "Turn over baby and kneel on the bed, I'm coming in through the back door."

He positioned her so her forehead was touching the mattress and her bum was sticking up high in the air. Then he moved her knees apart so she was perfect for him. Then he thrust into her exposed vagina and shagged her remorselessly, while her head bounced up and down on the bed. The constant use of her pussy was becoming too much for her and she felt an unwelcome feeling building up in her loins. "Oh no," she murmured, but, it was too late, as a violent shudder gripped her body. She cried out helplessly, but, Rob was relishing the effect his rock hard cock was having on her.

He reached forward and tormented her tits, as he thrust in hard, over and over again.

Vanessa let out a soft long moan. She'd never had a climax quite like that one in her young married life. Almost immediately, Rob jerked and shuddered and collapsed across her.

She started to cry, as she realised she had thoroughly disgraced herself in front of these youths.

But they hadn't finished with her yet and she recognised Andy's frame in the door way as his eyes roamed across her body, gleaming with lust.

Without a word, he had her on her back with her legs apart stroking and kissing her thighs. "You've got great legs," he told her as he ran his hands over her shapely body and leaned forward to cup her breasts. He grinned, as his fingers found her squelching pussy and wasted no time in plunging his hard young cock in as deep as it would go. Vanessa tears ran down her cheeks, as he hammered away, grunting and groaning as he did so. Eventually, he shuddered and convulsed as he reached his orgasm.

"My first ever real fuck," he confessed to her. "Thank you, you are incredible."

Finally, Colin came into the room, a little miffed that he was the last to go. Unlike the others, he wanted a blow job. He slapped her bum hard a couple of times and saw it glow red with his imprint. "Sorry, I couldn't resist that, you've got such a cheeky bum, its just asking for it."

At that moment, he produced his erect cock and kneeled forward towards her face. Sarah sighed and reluctantly opened her mouth for him. By now, she was weary and just wanted to get it over with. She licked and teased him and let her mouth drift down his shaft. Colin shuddered, which encouraged her to take his cock well into her mouth and keep on sucking. Not long afterwards, he was shuddering uncontrollably, which signalled spurts of spunk jetting into her throat. She found herself swallowing, much to her embarrassment and his obvious delight.

They left her alone for a while and she curled up on the bed. She could hear them talking and laughing in the next room. It wasn't hard to imagine what the subject of conversation was. After about 20 minutes, Rob came for her. "I've run you a hot bath," he said. "Come on."

He lifted her up, marched her to the bathroom and thrust her inside. "By the way," he grinned. "All the lads say you are the best shag they've ever had."

She sank into the luxury of the hot water. Her face was still red with his last remark.

It was wonderful just to lie there and bathe her tired body. She washed off the stickiness and semen from her legs and luxuriated in the suds. She bit her lip with shame, as she remembered that she had just had sex with 5 youths one after the other. How could she have let that happen? Thank God they had used condoms. She vowed never to touch alcohol again.

Wearily, she got out of the bath and dried herself. Her badminton outfit was hanging on a rail dry and recently ironed. She could see some marks on her panties and examined them closely, before putting them on. They had been signed by all of the youths, the cheeky bastards.

She made the best of her face and hair and shyly made her way into the lounge, her head down. A burst of applause rang out and she went red again. Would her night of shame never end?

"We're ready to go," announced Mick and everyone shuffled out except Rob.

They got into the van with the same seating arrangement as before. She settled back and tried to compose her thoughts, as Mick speeded along the country roads. She was glad they we're leaving her alone now. Now that they had all "had" her. She shook her head silently as she went over the night's events. What could she have done to avoid it?

After about half an hour, they got to places she began to recognise. It wasn't far to her village now. She had a sudden thought. I don't want to be dropped off at my house, she thought with alarm. What would the neighbours think seeing her in the company of 5 men at this time of night? Also, she didn't want these lads to know where she lived.

When they got to the edge of a village she asked them to stop and let her off. "Are you sure, love?" asked Mick, pulling up the van.

She quickly got out and walked away, as they shouted good bye. She ran across the road and up a path as she heard the van drive off. Then she made her way through a few twists and turns before coming to small cul-de-sac. She picked out a house near the end of the path and turned into it. Carefully, she opened the gate and disappeared down the side of it. When she got to what looked like a kitchen door, she crouched down and hid.......A minute or so ticked by as she waited.

Sure enough one of them had tracked her. She saw him standing at the roadside looking at the house......

Outside, Andy grinned, as he walked back to Mick's waiting van. He had sneakily followed Vanessa out of the van when she was dropped off and had carefully followed her back to her house.

When he got back to the van, Mick looked at him, "Well?"

"She lives at no. 17 Ark Crescent," he said.

The news was well received.

"Great," said Jim rubbing his hands. "We know where she lives now. I can't wait to shag her again."

"O.K. We'll leave it to Rob, he's got a plan. Let's leave her alone for a few days before we get in touch again."

Then the van sped off into the night, leaving the sleepy village in silence once more.

The next day they examined all the photos and video clips they had taken of the action and Rob put them all together on his computer. "Wow!" was the unanimous opinion, when he played it all back for them.

"What a hot piece of ass," said Andy.

"She's just amazing," commented Colin.

"And much too good to let go," murmured Rob, as he put the finishing touches to the video he had produced.

Rob posted off a letter to her address a few days later. All they knew was that she was called Sarah, so he just wrote that on the envelope. In it, he told her about the damning video and photographic evidence and threatened to send copies to her husband and family etc., if she didn't ring him to discuss it.

He gave her his mobile phone number and a time limit for her to get in touch. Otherwise, he promised, all the stuff they had would be distributed in the way he had said.

He waited by the phone expecting her to call. A couple of days went by. When she didn't ring, he reacted angrily. "Right, you fucking bitch," he fumed. "If that's the way you want it, we'll see what you have to say when I turn up on your doorstep."

The next day the van pulled up outside number 17 Ark Crescent. As he got out, he reached across and picked up the little package he had brought with him containing copies of photographs and the video they had made. "Wait till she sees these," he grinned confidently. "She'll come across, then, I know she will." Then he slammed the van door shut, walked down the drive and rang the front door bell.

A minute later, an elderly lady answered. She was wearing an apron and it was covered with flour.

"Yes," she frowned. "Can I help you?"

It was not what he was expecting.

"I'm looking for a young lady," he said, recovering quickly. "Someone in her late twenties? Dark hair? I think she lives here........Sarah? I believe she's called...."

"No," said the woman shaking her head. "There's only myself and my husband who live here."

"But.....she was seen coming here late the other night. She must live here."

"No, you are quite wrong," said the homeowner firmly. "And we don't know anyone called Sarah."

Rob turned away, bewildered, trying to think. He got half way down the path when she spoke again.

"Actually, we got a package the other day for someone called Sarah. We don't know her, so my husband opened it."

"Have you still got it?" asked Rob.

"No, my husband took it to the police station."

"Oh, did he?"

Rob hurried back to his van and beat a hasty retreat.

Vanessa looked out the window at home and thought about her recent ordeal. She had had a feeling that they would try and find out where she lived and that was why she had got them to drop her at another village that night. It had been a long night after that. First, walking into a cul-de-sac, in a village she'd never been to before and pretending to walk to her house. Then, afterwards, having to walk miles in the dark, all the way back to her real home in the village where she had lived for 2 years. She had been exhausted when she arrived back at the house and her feet in a bit of a state. But, she knew it had been the only way to shake them off. She had been very careful not to give them her real name during her "ordeal" and had hoped that her middle name of "Sarah" had misled them.

As the weeks, then months went by, she was relieved that she never saw or heard from them. But, she always had that fear that she would come across them again one day.

In any case, she never went anywhere again without her mobile phone.

THE END

12