Instagram Tales - Leah Ward

Story Info
Horny old Principal lusts after young married teacher
27.1k words
4.65
119.9k
249
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,434 Followers

"Thank god for Instagram and Google Images," murmured Principal Dennis Meade as he scrolled through his latest selection of lovelies, getting more and more excited by the second as he gazed at the abundant amount of flesh being shown by the women on the pictures before him.

Not for the first time when looking at these pictures he shook his head. It never failed to amaze him just how many women were prepared to flaunt their bodily charms in a variety of ways. And furthermore they now had the ideal platform to display their wares since the invention of the worldwide web and the mobile phone. It was a match made in heaven for constantly horny confirmed perverts like Dennis.

All he had to do was type in his search requirements, which varied day by day and bingo ... instant hard on!

Today he'd typed in 'hot chicks in tight clothes'. The results were mind blowing for Dennis as image after image of scantily clad women came up on his computer screen. Some were obviously models and some were photos of celebrities but there were a number of shots of 'real' people either taken by a friend or partner or the ubiquitous selfie! There was no end of those. But they all had one thing in common. The women were all wearing a variety of short, tight fitting dresses or skirts and tops.

He downloaded a couple for later before he went back to Google search. This time he typed in 'busty young women in tight dresses'. The results were equally mind blowing only better. This time most of the women had prodigious breasts on display to go with their tight arses and shapely legs.

Dennis was a busy man for the next few minutes as he downloaded image after image onto his computer. He would sort them out later. His cock was throbbing now as he grew ever more excited. He tugged at the zip to his trousers, struggling to release his rapidly expanding cock.

Once free he stroked along the shaft feeling it swell even quicker now as he flicked through his downloaded images. And suddenly he saw it. The one he would climax to. It was a selfie shot by an amateur. She was in her early twenties, attractive with a nice bum and legs and she was holding up her top to show off her large bra clad tits. There was a lot of boob flesh showing and they appeared to be a lovely shape.

Dennis was almost there. He'd run out of time. This was the photo he would shoot his load over. He groaned loudly as his hard cock pulsed sending a thick jet of spunk sailing through the air, to be followed shortly afterwards by a second and then a third. He gasped for air, struggling to breathe as he slumped back into his seat, exhausted by his efforts.

As always after one of his stroke sessions he was satisfied but not fulfilled. Whilst he jerked off to these images two or three times a day, what he really wanted was to sink his cock into some nubile young woman and fuck the living daylights out of her.

* * * * * *

"I'm sorry Leah, I don't know why this is happening, it's so ... I don't know ... I'm just so sorry."

Jeremy Ward rolled off his wife to lay by her side. He could feel the tension in her body as he did. She was annoyed with him and rightly so. And it hurt him too because he'd let her down again.

"That's okay babe, I know you're tired from work," Leah replied softly. She stared up at the bedroom ceiling consumed by her frustration and trying hard to keep the annoyance she felt from showing in her voice.

Tonight's love making session, like so many others recently, had started off promisingly enough with Jeremy doing all the right things to get her aroused and wet. But whilst he had brought her to a small orgasm with his tongue it just wasn't enough. That should have been the entrée before the main course. And he'd left her hanging.

As much as she loved her husband and felt for him she was beginning to find it hard to be sympathetic. She was getting desperate. It had been a while since she'd felt a good stiff dick inside her pussy and she was now aching to be fucked and fucked hard.

She knew it was rough for Jeremy too but this wasn't the first time he'd failed her. The first few times it had happened had been slightly disconcerting but not that unsettling or surprising. He was working ridiculous shifts with loads of overtime as they struggled to make ends meet. But the erectile droop during their love making was now a regular occurrence, so much so it was impinging on their relationship. She knew she'd become irritable with her husband of late and was picking fault with most everything he did.

Leah knew her behaviour was unreasonable but she was a young woman in the prime of her life with a healthy libido, although she was now starting to wonder if hers was stronger than Jeremy's. She liked sex and enjoyed getting laid but she'd not had proper penetrative sex for weeks now. And oral just didn't do it for her. Not that Jeremy was any good at it anyway. In her opinion he lacked enthusiasm when she asked him to pleasure her down below and seemed to make just the bare minimum of effort, evidently hoping that it would be enough to please her.

But it didn't. It pissed her off big time. She couldn't reconcile the rampant sex they'd enjoyed at university for the lacklustre couplings she now endured. Their sexual relationship had definitely gone backwards since their move to the UK.

The plan in her head for tonight had been perfect, or so she'd thought. The evening had started promisingly enough. He was on his rota of morning shifts so she organised an early evening meal. A bottle of wine to go with it would loosen him up. Unfortunately how right she'd been.

After he'd brought her to her small orgasm she went to work on his cock. He was certainly loose but she thought her mouth had worked wonders when she sucked him hard and erect. The only problem was as soon as he lay between her thighs he went as limp as a piece of wet lettuce and no matter how hard he tried to push his cock past her sopping wet pussy lips, he couldn't manage it. She'd felt his erection whither and die against her mound and when he rolled off her the frustration had washed over her in waves.

"Yeah I guess you're right ... I am tired," he said by way of his apology.

Leah jumped off the bed and pulled on her nightgown and robe. "You get some sleep then babe. I'll see you tomorrow." Again she tried hard to keep the irritation from her voice but wasn't entirely sure she'd succeeded.

She went downstairs where she cleaned up the dinner dishes and generally tidied up. Her chores over she grabbed the nearly empty bottle of wine, wandered into the lounge and slumped down onto the sofa. She flicked idly through the multi channels on the TV smiling to herself as she mused that British programmes were just as bad as those shown in America. They too were a mixture of soap operas and reality shows. And what the hell was this obsession with Alaska about for Christ's sake?

She switched off the TV and wandered back into the kitchen taking the now empty bottle of wine with her. She opened a second bottle. She knew they couldn't really afford it but what the hell, she deserved it.

Going back to the living room she switched on her computer. It didn't take her long to bring up one of her favourite porn sites. Since Jeremy's problem had manifested itself it had become her go to place for satisfaction. It wasn't really what she wanted. Masturbating herself to orgasm with her fingers or a dildo was not the same as having a real live, throbbing, meaty piece of flesh plunging in and out of her spasming pussy. But for the moment it would have to do. And even though she was becoming desperate for sex she would never contemplate having an affair. She loved Jeremy with all her heart. It was just that right now she was terribly frustrated with him.

As she scrolled through the myriad of porn choices her thoughts drifted back in time as she recalled how the two of them met and how events had unfolded that had led them to this point in their lives.

* * * * *

Before leaving high school, Leah's preferred choice for her university education had been the west coast. It didn't matter to her if she was in San Francisco, San Diego or Los Angeles, they all offered her the courses she wanted, the weather was far better and more importantly they were a long way from home.

Sadly her choices did not meet with parental approval. Overly protective of their only child and wanting to keep their little girl as close to them as possible her parent's choice had been the local college. Horrified, she vetoed their choice and after a lot of discussion, tears and temper tantrums they eventually reached a compromise.

They would allow her to leave home but the main campus of any university she selected had to be no more than one hundred and fifty miles away. They reasoned that it was far enough away so that she didn't have to live at home; which ideally was what they would have preferred; but close enough to get to her quickly if they needed to. It wasn't what she wanted but it was as good as she was going to get.

Jeremy had arrived at the same university on a soccer scholarship. He came from a humble background in the UK, brought up by his grandparents after his mother and father were killed in a car accident when he was five years old. They had little money to help him out financially so when the chance of a scholarship arose for the talented footballer he grabbed at it eagerly, even though it would take him thousands of miles away from home.

Leah and Jeremy met, as so many do, at one of the numerous parties held around the campus. The attraction was mutual. Leah was a cute looking girl, not beautiful or drop dead gorgeous but certainly attractive enough to warrant a second look. She had a lively personality, always to be seen smiling and now freed from the parental shackles was living her life to the full.

A brown haired, brown eyed young woman standing about 5'4" tall she was blessed with a slim, tight, lithe body. Her breasts, a borderline 32C, were big enough to be noticed but not big enough to be openly leered at. Her best features though, in her opinion, were her extremely shapely, toned legs and her delightfully pert, almost bubble shaped ass.

And this is what first attracted Jeremy to her. He too, like many a horny college guy before him, looked at her face and almost dismissed her out of hand. But when he saw her body he changed his mind. Leah's propensity to wear very tight and very short skirts together with high heel shoes just highlighted her deliciously shaped thighs and drew attention to her nice round backside, her ass cheeks being a perfect size and shape to tempt any lusty young man to grab a hold of. And she certainly wasn't shy about showing off her assets.

And this was so true. Like many women Leah was seemingly addicted to the social media scene. Besides Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter she also had an Instagram account on which she posted pictures of herself almost daily. Most of the selfies were shots of her wearing new clothes or new shoes, but all they did was showcase her legs and ass. Who knew if she did it deliberately? Even she wasn't sure but now and again, usually when under the influence of alcohol, the shots would become a lot more risqué and a lot more revealing. These pictures soon found their way onto other popular sites.

Emboldened by alcohol Jeremy made his move and grabbing a fresh drink joined the group of people Leah was with. Within ten minutes they were alone. Everyone else just drifted away as Jeremy and Leah monopolised the conversation.

"I love your accent," Leah finally said, before taking a sip of her drink and coyly looking over the rim of her glass at Jeremy. Her eyes were twinkling, making her interest in him clearly evident.

Jeremy smiled back. "And I love your bum," he replied.

They both laughed. And after that, they swiftly became an item. They were intimate after their second date, Jeremy proving to be a very enthusiastic lover as he fucked her to two orgasms - one missionary, one doggie. A nice guy to boot, it was only a few weeks into their relationship that she thought he had the possibility to be a 'keeper'.

They'd been together for three months when Leah invited Jeremy to meet her folks. The trip was memorable. They ... well mainly Leah's father ... took an instant dislike to Jeremy, events finally bubbling over when they both overheard Leah's father calling Jeremy 'that goddamn limey bastard'.

Whilst Jeremy laughed about it, Leah was incensed. She already suspected her father had racist tendencies so felt that the xenophobic outburst could be tangible. She was dismayed. She knew she was in love with Jeremy and wanted her father's approval of their relationship. But if that was how he was going to be, then so be it. She resolved to marry Jeremy as soon as possible. All she had to do was get him to propose.

They married as soon as they graduated. There was to be no grand wedding though. Leah's father refused point blank to allow his only daughter to wed that - 'fucking Brit' - as he now referred to Jeremy.

So they eloped, with Leah hoping that her parents would eventually come around and accept that Jeremy was part of their lives as well as hers. Sadly for her they didn't. As soon as she announced to her parents that she had tied the knot her father disowned her.

Still hurting from that, the couple were to suffer a further devastation shortly afterwards. Eighteen months previously Jeremy had been injured in an incident on the training pitch. It was a complete accident but both his anterior and posterior cruciate knee ligaments were torn. Years ago this was a career ending injury but advances in medical science meant that surgery and rehabilitation would normally mean a rapid return to action.

Sadly for Jeremy he suffered setback after setback. His doctors and surgeons were baffled as to why he kept breaking down during his rehab. Eventually he had to face facts. His knee would never be strong enough to allow him to play football professionally.

Stoic by nature, Jeremy hid his disappointment well and resolving to make the most of his time at university had studied hard, achieving his degree in business administration. Leah meanwhile got her degree in education. Planning on teaching in middle school she didn't bother to major in any particular subject.

Newly graduated, the happy couple took stock of their lives. Leah was crushed by her parent's dislike of Jeremy and was still reeling from her father's decision to cast her aside. And although he hid it well, she knew her husband was deeply affected by his promising football career ending injury.

And then Jeremy told her he wanted to go back to the UK. He saw no future for him and his bride in America especially whilst Leah's problems with her parents persisted. His being there would be a constant reminder of their dislike of him and he felt it would eventually undermine and then sour his relationship with his wife. On the other hand if they moved thousands of miles away then perhaps time and distance would heal the wounds. After all, absence is supposed to make the heart grow fonder!

Despite her strained relationship with her parents, moving abroad was the last thing Leah wanted. But Jeremy was insistent. They spent long hours discussing and debating it and then arguing over it. Jeremy was steadfast in his desire to go and Leah was determined to stay. And then he dropped the bombshell. He'd already been offered a job back in the UK.

She was incensed. He'd not even told her he was applying for work in Britain. Why had he not discussed THAT with her? Besides, she'd qualified to teach in America and wanted to do that she told him and she couldn't do that in Britain.

He told her it didn't matter. The job he'd been offered came with a great salary. More than enough to keep them both. Dismayed that he just didn't get it, Leah did what most women would do. She sulked, she gave him the silent treatment and when that didn't sway him, she withheld sexual favours!

That would soon bring his focus back she thought. But it didn't. All it did was leave Leah desperate. She liked sex, she'd long ago realised that she needed it regularly but Jeremy seemed quite unperturbed that she wasn't opening her legs for him any more. It seemed nothing was going to deter him from his goal.

Eventually she capitulated and agreed to go with him. But she was quick to point out it was purely on a trial basis. She would give him a year and then they would come back to the States. She would start her career as a teacher and then they would have kids! She had it ALL planned out.

But the best laid plans of mice and men ...

* * * * * *

It soon turned out that the only good thing about being in the UK was Jeremy's starting salary. For Leah the negatives immediately began to pile up. For one thing the weather was truly awful. It was so cold and damp. Most days the sky was a mass of grey cloud. She soon learned that these were the good days. Other days it rained. No wonder the Brits were so miserable all the time she ruminated. Grumbling about the weather seemed to be the only topic of conversation in their miserable lives.

On arriving, the first major problem they encountered was finding a suitable place to live. With no credit history, references or track record no-one was willing to rent to them. So they were overjoyed when they eventually found a private landlord who offered them a property. Their delight lasted all of thirty seconds. Of course there was a catch. Instead of the usual six month lease they had to pay up front for an entire year. And the rent was exorbitant, far more than the going rate. Now desperate for somewhere to live they had little option but to reluctantly agree. What savings they had were immediately wiped out.

Leah soon became bored with nothing to do. Jeremy was working long hours in his new job, trying to create a good impression on his bosses. It was soon made apparent that the large salary came at a cost. He was at work's beck and call at any hour of the day or night. So not only did she not see him she had no friends to fill the void of her loneliness.

She also had no money to go anywhere or do anything. Living in a rented house meant she wasn't allowed to re-decorate without the landlord's permission. Not that she had any money to buy new wallpaper or paint even if she did have his approval.

And then the landlord started to visit. She'd been slightly disgusted at the way he'd leered at her when they'd viewed the house. He was smarmy and unkempt. But now, such was her loneliness, she actually welcomed his visits. She knew she shouldn't have, but she even began to flirt with him. In a way he reminded her of her uncle. And that gave her the shivers.

It was Leah's dirty secret. An event that happened just once but was indelibly ingrained in her memory.

Uncle Denis. Her mother's brother. Fat, bald and equally as smarmy as her landlord. As she reached puberty and took on more womanly curves she began to realise that his welcoming hugs had became a little longer although he was always careful not to go too far. But on those times she was alone in the same room with him she always felt uneasy.

He had an intimidating presence but being young and naive she was too scared to say anything to her parents for fear she would get into trouble and be punished by her father for telling tales.

Shortly after her eighteenth birthday and with her parents away leaving her home alone, Uncle Denis came to visit. He told her that he'd been asked to check in on her to see if she was okay. Over the course of the evening he fed her wine, got her drunk and then took her virginity.

The horrible feeling she felt the next day wasn't just down to the wine induced hangover. She actually was physically sick from the self loathing she felt at letting her smarmy uncle fuck her.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,434 Followers
123456...8