Bae Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo scooted back and got comfortable as Monica unclipped her bra and tossed it aside. Her giant globes of succulent, dark flesh were freed from their lacy prison. There were no tan lines, which meant she did at least some of her tanning in the nude. As she slipped onto the bed, her massive mammaries and spent cock hung below her body, enticing Theo beyond measure. His own dick felt like it was going to burst. It stood at rigid attention, his glans pointed at the ceiling as it drooled with gooey pre.

Monica was at his side in no time. She lifted one heavy breast and pushed it against his mouth.

"Suck on my tits!" she ordered. "Especially the right one. Don't stop until I tell you!"

Theo inhaled her areola into his mouth and slurped on it lovingly. It was a shade darker than the rest of her flawless skin. He worked his tongue around her erect nipple and applied firm suction with the wet walls of his mouth.

"Mmmmm..." she muttered in pleasure as her hand trailed down his body and zeroed in on Theo's crotch. Monica took hold of his painfully erect penis and began sliding her hand up and down. She stroked him skillfully, causing Theo to moan into the soft globe of flesh pressed into his face.

"I saved your life" she reminded him in hushed tones. "You know what that means?"

With her heavy breast mashed into his mouth, Theo could hardly answer her. Besides, she'd told him not to stop, so he continued to suck and slurp away, happily.

"It means you belong to me now."

Monica paused her stroking to gently grope his balls, then reseized Theo's shaft and began fisting it with greater speed.

"Don't come. Not until I say so."

Theodore murmured into her fulsome funbag. Pre-cum flowed freely from his glans as his pleasure grew steadily. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out.

"Since you're free until next semester, you're going to come to the beach every day when I'm on duty. You'll arrive at my lunch hour and we'll have some afternoon delight. Won't that be nice?"

"Mmmmpphhh! MMMMMM..."

"Don't come!" she reminded him.

Her stroking grew even faster. Monica's nimble fingers slid up and down his slick pipe of flesh. She glided his foreskin up and down while providing just enough pressure to enhance the sensation exponentially. It was a skill that women rarely mastered unless they had a cock themselves.

"I should mention there are others like me in the Lifeguard. I know a few who'd love to get a piece of an eager slut like you! The only thing better than getting fucked in the mouth or ass is taking it in both holes at once. Bet you'd love that, wouldn't you, naughty slut?"

"MMMPPHHHGGMMMMMLLPHHH!!!"

Theo's cock exploded in a fountain of creamy nut. It erupted from his tip all over Monica's hand and shot wads of thick jizzum all over his chest and pelvis. The mischievous blonde wore a Succubus grin as she continued to jerk him off. Theo's hot custard spewed everywhere. He lost all control of himself and his lips released her breast. Theodore moaned in climax as his head arched back and his body shuddered under her ceaseless ministrations.

"Oh, look at that! Bad boy! Not only did I not give you permission to come, but you stopped sucking my tits! Someone needs to be punished!"

Once she'd milked out the last of his sticky load, Monica dropped his cock and brought her fingers to her lips. She sampled his cum, licking one finger clean.

"Mmmm! Tasty. But the rest is for you..."

Monica pressed her cum-slathered fingers to the entrance of his mouth and waited for him to acquiesce. He did so eagerly, looking up at his dominant lover in awe. Three of her digits slurped into his lips as she fed him his own filth. The sex crazed futa finger-fucked his mouth and made him lick her sticky palm until it was free of jizz.

Not yet content, the horny Domme reached down and scooped up the rest of the sludge-like cum that decorated his body. She fed him again, fingering his mouth and sliding her hand all over his face until Theo was coated in his own juices.

"That's it. Every drop! I hope you like the taste, because you're going to be doing this a lot. Eating cum, that is!"

Even though he'd just shot his load, Theodore's cock twitched. He couldn't believe how much he was enjoying this. He'd only been with two women before tonight and neither of them had been anything like Monica. The beautiful beach babe had brought him to a place he never imagined and helped reveal his true sexual nature. He was growing more smitten with her the longer the night went on.

With her hand clean, she tapped him lightly on the nose. "And now, slut boy, I'm going to take your cherry. If you consent, of course."

"Yes, Ma'am!" he answered with no hesitation.

"Ugh, don't call me that! I know I'm older than you but I'm way too young for ma'am. Mommy or Mistress Monica will do fine."

"Yes, Mistress Monica" he responded with a deep blush.

"That's better. Are you ready to try some light bondage? I'd like to cuff you, if you don't mind. It will help your first time go smoother... Not to mention, turn me on big time!"

"Yes, Mommy! Whatever you like."

She gave him a few playful smacks on the cheek and looked down at him a haughty smile. "Mmmm, very good. That's what I like to hear."

Monica guided him to the top of the bed and spread his legs out wide. Within a few minutes, she had tight metal restraints secure around his wrists and ankles. She bent Theo's legs back one at a time, connecting the fastening clip on the ankle bonds to his wrist bonds. Soon he was spread eagle before her, his ass an open and inviting target for the insatiable lifeguard.

She rolled a latex glove down her right hand and began fingering him steadily to open up his virgin pucker. After confirming he was clean below, she abandoned the glove and dove down between his cheeks. Her serpentine tongue dove into his delicate, fleshy flower, spearing him open in the most divine way possible. Monica tongue-fucked his ass for long minutes as Theo moaned like a whore. He pulled on his bindings in delirious bliss, the metallic jingles ringing out as she drove him wild with oral delight.

Once her weighty cock was back to full mast, Monica abandoned her licking and slurping. She pulled her delicious curves close to his helpless body and lined up the tip of her fat weapon with his wet, waiting hole. She tunneled it in slowly, maintaining eye contact with her new bitch boy as her girthy cum cannon hilted in his quivering man cunt. She pressed the back of his thighs down, keeping his legs splayed open wide as she began to rock back and forth, feeding him her thick length of twitching flesh.

Theodore's eyes crossed as he grunted and groaned in pleasure. It was so tight. Painfully tight. And yet it felt wonderful. The deeper Monica went, the more he lost control of himself. Soon, she was thrusting three quarters of her fat fuck stick into his warm, gripping canal. Theo's wrists rattled in bondage as he muttered gibberish in a haze of unfathomable ecstasy.

Monica fucked him long and hard, never stopping until she'd filled his ass with gelatinous girl cream. It was the second time she used him like a cock sleeve, but certainly not the last before he went home the next day. It was going to be a long, hot season with the hung lifeguards of Hermosa Beach. A summer Theo wished would never end.

12