Bahurani: The Ideal Daughter-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to the bedroom with our lunch, Aparna was busy rearranging my wardrobe. Aparna had dumped all of my boy clothes on the floor and was busy arranging all the stuff from the suitcase into my cupboard.

I started to protest, "What are you doing?"

But she ignored me. I again asked, "Mrs. Arora. Why are you doing this? Why are you filling my cupboard with women's clothes for just one night at the fundraiser?"

I was about to complain more but with one look from her, I shut up.

Aparna smiled at me as she said, "Oh dear, you never know, when you might need to dress up again. You might also start to enjoy it. From what I saw the other day, you enjoy being a woman."

I lowered my head and just stood there ashamed. We had our lunch in silence as my eyes kept going back to the heap of boy clothes on the floor and all the neatly arranged girl clothes in my cupboard intermittently, my mind full of internal conflict.

"The lunch was very good. You cook very well. Just like a good bahu," Aparna complimented me.

After lunch, Aparna painted my nails and toe nails a dark shade of red. At the same time, she was also teaching me how to apply nail polish evenly and properly.

Next she taught me all about makeup - how to apply foundation, blush, highlights; how to curl my eyelashes; how to apply eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes look bigger; how to apply lipstick and gloss; different types of brushes to use; how to apply different styles of makeup for different occasions.

This went on for a few hours. By then, I was completely exasperated at why Aparna was making me learn all this, but she insisted that I learn all that. And to be honest, I was really starting to enjoy. As a kid, I had always been fascinated by all these things my mother used to wear, and here I was trying out everything for myself.

With my nails and makeup done, Aparna told me to go to the cupboard and pick out a saree for the evening. I went over and started browsing through the collection till I finally landed on a red chiffon saree with golden embroidery. It was a beautiful saree and I just knew that it was the one. I pulled out the saree along with the blouse and petticoat with it.

When Aparna saw what I had picked out, she smiled at me, "You have very good choice. Vikram gifted that saree to Rasika on one of their anniversaries."

I blushed red as realisation hit me that it was not just any saree, it was a saree that belonged to my girlfriend's mother and my boss's late wife.

Aparna went to the cupboard and picked out some lingerie matching the saree in my hand. I took off the towel as Aparna helped me into the red bra and panties. The hipster panties fit me quite snugly, but even though I had a bit of fat around my breasts, the bra was loose against my chest.

But, Aparna had already thought of it. She removed a small box from the cupboard inside which were silicone breast forms matching my skin tone. She placed then inside the cups of the bra. Suddenly the bra felt heavier and the straps of the bra dug into my shoulders. I felt the breast forms over the bra. They felt quite soft and natural. With the tone of the breast form matching my skin, it appeared like a natural part of my body.

Aparna then helped me into the matching sleeveless blouse and petticoat, my fake breasts filling the blouse nicely showing just a hint of cleavage.

Next, Aparna helped me put on the saree, simultaneously teaching me how to wear it properly giving me tips and tricks to carry a saree gracefully. She added a few jewellery to my attire - some golden bangles and a pair of clip-on chandelier earrings.

Finally Aparna fastened a long straight hair wig on my head to complete my look. She took my hand and guided me to the mirror as I finally looked upon my transformed self. I couldn't believe it - Aparna had managed to turn me into a gorgeous woman.

"You truly look very much like my daughter-in-law Rasika. You know what, I am going to call you Rasika henceforth." I blushed as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Then Aparna told me to go into the living room and practice walking in the heels with the saree. Meanwhile, she removed the few remaining things in the suitcase to get ready herself.

As I was practicing walking in the high heels which I was getting used to by now, Aparna came out of the bedroom dressed a dark blue saree. While I had more of a sexy look going on for me, she was perfectly pulling off the elegant and classy look.

Aparna handed me a ladies purse containing a few makeup items among other things and together we left for the fundraiser party in her car. It was a bit messy getting into the car wearing heels and saree but managed it somehow. On the way Aparna instructed me that if anyone asked, I was one of Vikram's friend. She also told me my main job at the fundraiser was to interact with as many donors as possible and make them aware of the works of the charity.

Once we reached the fundraiser, Aparna started introducing me as Rasika to her friends. I had a naturally soft voice and speaking in a higher pitch I sounded exactly like a girl. I got a few jealous looks from some of the other younger women. Soon, Aparna and I split up as we started talking to the donors.

Most of the donors were rich old couples. While I was talking to them about the charity, I caught a lot of the men checking out my breasts. Now I knew how women felt when guys did that.

As the fundraiser progressed, I started to feel more and more uncomfortable. The saree was heavy and had to be adjusted every few minutes, the bra straps were digging into my shoulders and the breast forms rubbing were making my nipples itchy. My feet were also starting to ache again standing in the heels for so long.

Somehow I survived the ordeal. Aparna seemed very happy as we were leaving.

"You did very well Rasika. You make a very good woman. Perhaps you'll make a very good bahu too."

I didn't pay much attention to her comment in my exhausted state and just gave her an unthinking smile.

Aparna dropped me at my apartment building. Inside the house, I just managed to remove the shoes and strip out of the saree, as I hit the bed wearing the blouse and petticoat.

I went to sleep wondering about the evening I just had.

* * *

After that, a few months went by without me meeting or talking to Aparna. My life continued its normal pattern. I kept dating Vaishali and working in her father's company as usual. I thought the incident was finally behind me.

However during this time, the wardrobe full of women's clothes kept tempting me. I tried on a few of the western dresses and salwar-kameez. I tried a lot of the lingerie and nightdresses. I wondered if Aparna had brought along all these clothes just to lure me. After a while, I started wearing women's clothes at home all the time and the frilly nighties to sleep.

The New Year was coming up and I had made plans for Vaishali and me to go on a holiday to Goa. But my plans were soon to be ruined. A week before New Year's, I got a phone call from Aparna.

"Hello Rasika dear. How have you been?"

"Umm," I stuttered before getting myself together and replying, "I am fine Mrs. Arora."

"Good. Now listen closely. Next Friday, on New Year's Eve, some of my friends are arranging a ladies only party. They all are bringing their daughters and bahus. So you are going to go with me Rasika."

"But I can't come. I am going away with Vaishali."

"Too bad you'll have to cancel those plans. Surely you don't want Vikram and my granddaughter finding out about our little secret."

"But I already went to that fundraiser with you as you told me to."

"So? Did you really think you could get off so easy? It's a ladies only party, or else I would have asked Vikram."

"Why don't you take Vaishali to the party then? Why do you need me?"

"It's a party for mature ladies. Vaishali is still young. You'll fit in perfectly among us. Now stop arguing. Be ready by seven on Friday. I'll pick you up. And wear something lively."

Before I could say anything else, Aparna had already disconnected the phone.

I weighed my options - I could either defy Aparna and risk losing my job and girlfriend or I could dress up again and go to the New Year's party. The decision wasn't too difficult to make. I called up Vaishali and made excuses to her. I told her I had to go back to Delhi over the New Year's for some work. She seemed sad that we couldn't spend New Year's together but at least she bought my lie.

* * *

The last day of the year rolled in. Aparna had ordered me to be ready. So after lunch, I started with the ritual of transforming myself.

I used the hair removal cream over my body and shaved my face clean. I applied a coat of red nail polish to my nails and toe nails.

Going for a simple yet elegant look, I picked out a tight fitting orange kameez with embroidery and loose pink salwar with a sheer pink dupatta.

Underneath I put on a pink lingerie set along with the breast forms. With all the practice from before, I easily applied my makeup finishing with a pink lipstick. I put on the pair of golden bangles and clip-on earring from last time. And finally I affixed the wig on my head and put on a hairband.

I was ready well before seven. So I spent some time admiring myself in the mirror. It was enough to give me an erection. I quickly readjusted my cock in the panties to avoid an embarrassing situation.

A few minutes before seven, I put on the high heels and exited my apartment building to wait for Aparna. As I was standing on the foot path by the road, I got quite a few appreciative smiles and looks from guys walking by. A few college boys even whistled as they went by.

Thankfully, Aparna came by after a few minutes. However, I was surprised to see she did not bring her own car. She was in Vikram's chauffeured car. The driver got down and held the door open for me as I got in.

Aparna looked me over with a pleasant smile and said, "Nice choice of clothes Rasika. You look very pretty."

I managed a thank you as she held my hand in a motherly fashion. We chatted a bit on our way to the party. As we exited the car, Aparna told the driver to be back by 12.30 to pick us up.

The party wasn't too eventful. Aparna introduced me around as Vikram's friend Rasika. There were a few boring party games and snacks.

I was quite enjoying myself. I was no more uncomfortable in the tight clothes or the high heels. I was a natural at this. While the older women were socialising among themselves, the younger women, including me, were busy drinking and gossiping. The other girls asked me a lot of questions. I managed to fend them off with a few lies.

In all this time, I had completely forgotten about Vaishali. I hadn't even called to wish her new year. Sometime after twelve, Aparna and I left the party.

Just as we were leaving, Vikram's car rolled in. We were waiting for the driver to get down and open the doors for us, but to my horror, Vikram came out of the car instead of the driver.

I froze where I stood. Would he recognise me? Was my game up? I thought desperately.

"Oh, Vikram dear. Where's the driver? Why have you come?" Aparna asked.

"I let him off early today mother, it being New Year's. So I thought I'll pick you up myself."

Just then Vikram's eyes fell on me. He looked directly into my eyes and I looked away blushing. When I looked back at his face, he was checking out my body.

Aparna broke Vikram's train of thought as she said, "This is a friend of mine Vikram. I hope you don't mind dropping her off too."

Vikram looked away from me and replied, "Of course mother. Anything for a beautiful lady like her."

Vikram held the rear door open for his mother as Aparna got in. After a few second's thinking, I walked over to the other side of the car to get in. But before I could open the door, Vikram was there beside me. He opened the passenger side door forcing me get into the front seat of the car.

After closing the door on me, Vikram got into the driver's seat and we left.

I wasn't paying attention to the road in my anxious state of mind. Soon we were stopping. I looked out the window and to my horror we were pulling up to Vikram's and Vaishali's house. Vikram might not recognise me in this attire but with one look from Vaishali, my game would be up.

"I'll get down here, dear. Don't worry, Vikram will drop you at your house," saying so, Aparna got off and left me alone in the car with Vikram.

I kept looking ahead desperately trying to avoid looking at Vikram.

"So, where do you stay?" Vikram asked.

In my girly voice, I gave him my address, still looking ahead. Fortunately, Vikram didn't know where I lived and there was no chance of him making the connection between me and his daughter's boyfriend.

He started driving. Every now and then I would take a peek at Vikram. I caught him looking at me quite a few times - he was not just looking at my face, he was checking out my body repeatedly.

"So, how do you know my mother?" he asked.

I gave him some lame reply about meeting her at a charity.

Vikram spoke again, "I am taking all this trouble of dropping you home and you still haven't told me your name, sweetie."

Blushing red, I replied, "I am Rasika."

His expression changed suddenly and he was silent for a few minutes.

"My wife's name was Rasika too. She passed away a long time ago. Do you know, you look a lot like her too. You have a similar face and your height and figure are about the same too."

I blushed red and kept quiet.

After a few seconds Vikram continued, "You know after my wife passed away, I didn't remarry because I was too busy looking after my daughter and working."

I still kept quiet.

"Now my business is established and my daughter is grown up too. I was wondering, would you like to go out with me."

That was the last straw, my already anxious mind went into overdrive. Did my girlfriend's father and my boss just ask me out on a date?

I was still silent and Vikram finally said, "You can say no if you want to. But, I am just going to keep badgering you. I'll ask my mother for your number and keep asking you out until you relent. You are really beautiful and I would like to take you out to dinner. If you don't enjoy, I won't ask you out again."

I did a quick analysis. If he kept calling me and following me around, he was bound to find out. On the other hand if I just went out one date with him, I could dismiss him easily after.

I gave the slightest nod as I replied, "Ok."

"Yes! How about tomorrow evening. I have the perfect restaurant picked out. I'll pick you up around eight. Dress up in something nice."

We reached my apartment building. Vikram again got down to open my door as he walked me to my building.

I walked as fast I could in the high heels. I was pretty sure, I was giving Vikram a nice view of my swinging ass in my tight dress.

At home, I went to sleep in one of the nighties thinking about how I could manage the next day.

* * *

The next day I was really worried, what would I do, what would I wear, could I really go on a date with my girlfriend's father. By afternoon I was a nervous wreck. I contemplated giving Mrs. Arora a call to ask her advice, but I thought it would be ironic, that I ask Vikram's mother for advice for a date with him.

Just when I was about to completely breakdown, the doorbell rang. Surprised and wondering who would visit me on a Saturday afternoon, I opened the door. It was Mrs. Arora, she had a few shopping bags in her hand.

"I was worried about you after you left with Vikram yesterday. And Vikram told me about your date today. So I came to help you."

I couldn't believe my good fortune. Mrs. Arora was being so good to me.

"I can't go on a date with my girlfriend's father. Can't you make some excuse for me?"

"I already tried. But he is already infatuated with you and will keep pursuing you. Your best bet is to go out on one date with him and let him off gently."

It made sense. "I should probably wear something conservative to avoid giving him any wrong signals."

"Oh no. No. You don't want to do that. If you wear something prudish, he will constantly look at your face and may recognise you. You must wear something sexy to keep his eyes off your face."

"But what will I wear? I don't have anything like that, Mrs. Arora"

"Don't worry dear. I realised that and brought some more clothes for you."

Aparna starting removing clothes from the shopping bags she had brought along. Aparna handed me a black coloured net saree with pink border. Along with it there was a black silk petticoat and a very revealing silk blouse.

I was embarrassed just by looking at those clothes, they were so revealing. Even Vaishali never wore such revealing clothes. But Aparna insisted and soon I was convinced.

So with Aparna's help, we started transforming me again. She made me take a bath and put on some feminine perfume. Then she made me paint my nails red.

Then, I started removing bra and panty from the cupboard to wear, but Aparna stopped me.

"Didn't you see the blouse? You can't wear a bra with that. Your bra would be completely visibly."

"Umm. Then how will I put on the breast forms."

"No. No. You can't use them. A man would realise they are fake as soon as he touches them."

"Wait. What. Why would anyone touch them?"

But Aparna wasn't listening to me. She was browsing through her shopping bags and she removed some kind of adhesive tape.

"These are breast lift tapes. They'll make you appear bigger."

She started sticking the tapes on my breasts and pulling them up and inwards before pasting them. And sure enough, where before I had an A-cup, my breasts now looked like B-cups. They still weren't as big as the breast forms, which I later learned were D-cups. But Aparna told me these B-cups would do fine for the evening.

Then, Aparna removed some black hipster panties. The panties were as sheer as the saree. They would hide absolutely nothing. But again, Aparna insisted, telling me that proper underwear would help me get into character. So I put on the panties and true enough, you could clearly see my small cock nestled inside.

I put on the black silk petticoat next and tied the drawstring around my waist. And finally I put on the black silk blouse. The blouse was halter top and backless, with only a small band of cloth across my back. In front, instead of hooks like in normal blouses, there were only extended strips of cloth, which Aparna tied in a knot tightly. The blouse was only a little better than a bikini and exposed quite a bit of my breasts, quite more than I was comfortable with.

Aparna helped me put on the saree and sure enough the saree was so translucent, it hid nothing inside - anyone could see through the saree at my partially exposed breasts and slim waist.

Aparna completed my look by putting on some bangles and a pair of drop pearl earrings. She affixed the wig and tied it in a stylish knot. She applied makeup to my face, a little heavier than she had previously done. And to top it all off, she put a small red bindi on my forehead.

I looked into the mirror and I couldn't believe my own transformation. While, on previous occasions I looked like a beautiful and stylish woman, now I looked like every man's wet dream.

Aparna gave me a few tips and pointers and left. She told me to be aloof during the date and put Vikram off as soon as possible.

So I sat alone waiting for Vikram to pick me up. It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. I nervously went and opened the door.

Vikram was dressed handsomely in denims and a plain shirt with the top button open. He gave me a look over with a very appreciative smile as I stood there demurely.