Bahurani: The Ideal Daughter-In-Law

Story Info
A woman transforms a boy to make him her daughter-in-law.
9.4k words
4.58
57.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piyali19
piyali19
74 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

A/N: For any non-hindi speaking readers, 'bahu' means 'daughter-in-law' and 'rani' means 'queen'. Together 'bahurani' is an endearing term used by family elders for a good daughter-in-law.

I had a very good life. At only 24, I was already working for a big multinational corporation earning a lot of money. I lived in my own spacious apartment in a posh area of Bangalore. Add to that, I was dating the CEO's daughter. Life couldn't get better than this, or at least that is what I thought.

I grew up in the suburbs of Delhi. I was very close to my mother growing up and would share everything with her. In school, I was a nerd and not particularly athletic. I preferred reading a book to playing outside. Being a son to a single mother, I never had any male role model to look up to.

After I graduated, I interviewed for V Computers Ltd. which was an up-and-coming software company based in Bangalore. Vikram Arora had started the company ten years ago and it was already competing with some of the established names in the business. I was impressed by Vikram the first time I met him. He was 44 year old but was very fit. He was tall, more than 6 feet and built muscularly. Add to that, he was handsome looking too.

After getting selected in my initial round of interviews, for my final interview, I was to meet with Vikram. As I entered his office for my interview, Vikram shook my hand and greeted me cordially. The interview went very well and soon I started working for V Computers Ltd. I started off as a junior engineer, but within two year I was working as a manager.

The first week I started working, I met Vaishali. Over the weekend of my first week in office, there was a welcoming party for all the new employees. I was a shy and introverted person, so I wasn't really interacting with a lot of people at the party.

I was standing in queue for a drink at the bar. Vaishali was standing in front of me and as she turned with a drink in her hand, she bumped into me, spilling her drink all over my shirt. Vaishali helped me wipe my shirt clean and soon we started talking. We had a lot of similar interests. Vaishali had joined the company as a personal assistant to Vikram. That is how I met Vaishali and our friendship started. I didn't know it then, but Vaishali was Vikram's daughter.

Vaishali was about my age. Like her father, Vaishali was tall too. She was around 5 feet 5 inches, about my height if not taller. To go with her pretty heart-shaped face, she had a slim and curvy body which she showed off by wearing snug pencil skirts and silk shirts.

After the party, Vaishali and I started bumping into each other at the office more and more. Soon, we were having our lunches together. Being the shy person that I was, it was Vaishali who asked me out on a date. She took me to one of her favourite restaurants in the city for our first date.

For some reason, I was very comfortable around Vaishali and not my usual introverted self. After a few dates, Vaishali told me she was Vikram's daughter but that really didn't change much between us. I really liked her and I could tell that she liked me too.

In the two years since Vaishali and I started dating, I got promoted twice and became a regional manager. After becoming a manager, Vaishali and I started spending more time together, even during the office hours. My interaction with Vikram also increased and I started looking up to him.

When I first shifted to Bangalore, I used to share a room in a suburban building with two other guys. But as I got promoted, I got myself a spacious one bedroom apartment at a ten minutes' walk from office. Living alone, I usually ate dinner outside or got some delivery.

As Vaishali I started dating more seriously, I was occasionally invited to her house for dinner. Vaishali lived with her father and her grandmother. Vaishali's mother had passed away when she was still in school. They lived in a large luxurious house with a joint garden.

Every time I went to Vaishali's house, her grandmother Aparna took great care of me. She always told me that she reminded me of someone but she couldn't remember who. Vaishali's father too welcomed me into his home. Vikram appreciated all the hard work I did for his company and complemented me often.

It was at one of these dinners that my life was about to take a strange turn. The annual general meeting was coming up and all the senior management including me were busy preparing reports. One evening, I had been working on a report till very late at the office, so Vaishali invited me home for dinner.

As usual, Vikram's mother Aparna was joyed to see me. Even though she was very old, she was still very active. Aparna was constantly working with various charities and kept a busy schedule.

It was around eleven by the time we finished our dinner. After dinner, Vikram invited me to stay for a drink and I obliged. We withdrew to the drawing room and made ourselves drinks. Vaishali and her grandmother joined us too. Soon Vaishali and her father were busy discussing about a pitch meeting they had the next day. They had a flight early the next day as the meeting was in Mumbai.

Aparna started telling me about the charities she was currently working with and at the same time trying to persuade me to join one of the charities. Time passed quickly and it was getting late by the time I was thinking of leaving. Just then it started raining outside, the first rains of the year.

I didn't have an umbrella with me and was just about to ask for one when Vaishali said, "Oh, it has started raining. Why don't you stay the night?"

Now I had never before spent the night at Vaishali's and was a bit reluctant but before I could say anything, Vaishali's grandmother chimed in, "Yes. You must stay over. There is no point going out in the rain."

So, I agreed and we returned to the drawing room to continue chatting. Soon, Vaishali and her father were retiring to bed as they had to wake up and leave early the next day. Vaishali gave me a kiss on my cheek and wished me good night. Within a few minutes, I started yawning too. Aparna took the cue and said, "Come dear, I'll show you to your room."

Aparna guided me to a large room on the first floor. "This is Vikram's old room. You'll find some night clothes in the cupboard. I am sleeping in the next room. Call on me if you need something," saying so, she left me.

I closed the door behind me and took a look at the room. It was a large room with a king size bed against one wall. Opposite the bed was a row of cupboards. I went over to the first cupboard and opened it. It was full of suits and shirts. The lower racks had formal pants but I couldn't find any pyjamas for sleeping.

I closed the cupboard and moved over to the next cupboard. As soon as I opened the cupboard, I was met with an assortment of bright colour. For a second there I was surprised, wondering why Vikram would have such colourful clothes. But, then I looked closely. The cupboard was full of women's clothes. It was full of dresses, sarees and salwar-kameez. I realised these must be Vaishali's mother's clothes.

I browsed through the clothes quickly, but there was nothing for me to sleep in. I closed the cupboard and moved over to the last cupboard. Inside the cupboard were a set of drawers. I started pulling them open. I soon found out, they were full of lingerie - full of colourful and flimsy lingerie. I spent some time looking through the drawers, perhaps longer than required. Finally, in the bottommost drawer, I found a pair of Vikram's old pyjamas.

I changed into the pyjamas. They were too big for me, considering Vikram was taller and wider than me. But seeing that I had no option, I wore those pyjamas and hit the bed.

I tried to sleep but I kept tossing and turning on the bed. There was just something about the feel of those clothes in the cupboard that was making my mind race.

Growing up with a single mother, I had always been fascinated with women's clothes. On several occasions, I had explored my mother's wardrobe, but they were mostly full of prudish clothes. I had never worn women's clothes but I had enjoyed looking through and feeling the soft clothes in my mother's wardrobe.

Restless and sleep still eluding me, I got up and went over to the cupboards. I opened the middle cupboard and start going through the dresses and sarees inside. They were soft and beautiful to feel. There were chiffon and silk sarees, cotton salwar-kameez and western dresses in all colours and styles.

I opened the adjoining cupboard and started going through all the lingerie. I had never seen such delicate lingerie. All my mother's underwear that I had seen were white and cotton. And I was still to score with Vaishali, so I hadn't seen her in her underwear either. But all these lingerie were so colourful and pretty.

The drawers were full of sheer pantyhose and stockings. There were panties in various cuts and varying materials. And the bras were so delicate and in so many different shapes, that I didn't even know what most of them were called.

In one of the corners in a drawer, I found a nightie. The nightie that my mother used to wear were all loose fitting and ankle length, but the nightie I found was completely the opposite. It was sheer pink and very short. Along with it there was a matching thong panty. I pulled the nightie out.

After that something just came over me. I had a sudden urge to put them on. I was very conflicted, here I was thinking of putting on lingerie, that to lingerie that belonged to my girlfriend's mother and my boss's wife. But any contradicting thoughts I had were soon overcome and I was putting on the nightie.

I stripped out of Vikram's pyjamas and eagerly stepped into the thongs. I had very little hair on my legs and they slid easily up my legs. The panties were sheer and I could see the outline of my small cock through them. My cock was already hardening but I had no trouble in fitting it in those tiny thongs.

Next I put on the nightie. The two thin straps of the nightie rested on my shoulder but the bottom of the nightie barely reached my thighs. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. I looked like a dainty woman with short hair and flat chest. By this time, I was in a trance. I started posing in front of the mirror. My narrow shoulders and long neck made me look more girlish. When I bent down, the nightie rode up and exposed my rounded ass, the thong doing nothing to hide my butt.

By then, I was fully erect and my cock was poking from the top of the panties. I got on the bed and started playing with myself. Within minutes I was cumming. I had never before cum so quickly and so hard. The sheer panties were completely soaked and sticking to my skin, but I was too exhausted to get up and clean them. So, I went to sleep in the women's night clothes.

* * *

The next morning I was just waking up when there was a knock on the door. I was still too drowsy and not thinking clearly as I said, "Come in."

It was Vikram's mother, Aparna. I was just realising my mistake, but it was already too late. Aparna had entered the room and was staring at me. I was still in the nightie and panties from the previous night.

"I came to wake you up and tell you that Vikram and Vaishali have already left for the airport," she said. She was still staring at me but she didn't comment on my attire.

I finally managed to squeak, "Oh. Good. I'll get ready and leave quickly." In my nervous state, my voice came out in a high pitched squeak, almost a girly voice.

Suddenly Aparna's eyes lit up. "Now I know who you remind me of."

She went over to the cupboard, pulled out a saree and came to me. I was still sitting stunned on the bed. Aparna unfolded the saree and draped it over my head.

Aparna looked at me for a few more seconds smiling and then said, "I know who you remind me of. You look like my bahu, Rasika. You have the same angular face and slim body. You appear to be around the same height too. If not for the short hair, I would have realised this long before."

I was blushing red as Vaishali's grandmother continued to speak.

"Oh, Rasika was just the most perfect bahu. I have missed her so much," saying so, she cupped my face in her hands and smiled.

Finally, I was getting my act together - I quickly stood up and started looking for my clothes.

"I have to go Mrs. Arora. Please don't tell anyone about this, especially Vaishali and her dad."

I finally managed to find my clothes but before I could change, Aparna shouted, "Stop right there, young lady."

I froze where I was standing, with my clothes still in my hand.

"How bad do you want me to keep your secret? If I tell my family, Vaishali will probably break up with you and Vikram will most certainly fire you. You dare to wear his wife's clothes. He most certainly will do more than fire you, probably beat you up too."

I was really scared now as I managed to speak, "Please Mrs. Arora. Don't tell anyone. I'll do anything you want. Just, please don't tell anybody."

Aparna was silent for a very long time as I stood nervously still in only those shear nightie and panties. I realised, she could probably look at my small cock too.

Finally she spoke, "Very well. I can keep your secret. But you will have to do something for me."

"I'll do anything. Please."

"You should first hear what I want from you before agreeing. This Sunday, there is a fundraiser party at one of the charities I work with. All the women my age come with their daughters or bahus for the fundraiser. Rasika always used to accompany me. She was a natural at chatting up the benefactors and getting donations. But ever since she passed away, I have to go alone. Vaishali has always been busy with her studies and work. I want you to come to the fundraiser with me dressed as a woman. You do this and I'll keep your secret."

I realised what she was implying but it was still a better choice than Vaishali and Vikram finding out. Seeing, no other option, I agreed.

"Good. I'll come to your house Sunday morning. The fundraiser is in the evening and it should give us plenty of time. Don't worry, I'll bring everything necessary with me," Vaishali's grandmother said.

As soon as Aparna left, I quickly dressed up in my own clothes and was out of the house even more quickly.

The rest of the week went by quickly. I was on edge all through it. Vaishali returned from Mumbai the next day. She asked me why I looked worried, but I told her I was just under the weather. She asked me if I wanted to do anything together over the weekend, but I lied again and made some excuse about going out with some friends.

* * *

Sunday morning finally rolled in. It was 9 o'clock and I had barely woken up when the doorbell rang. Drowsily, I got up and opened the door. It was Aparna. She had a huge suitcase with her. She walked passed me and entered my flat without even waiting for me to invite her in.

I was just about to complain but before I could put a word in, Aparna spoke, "How can you be still sleeping dear. We have so much work to do."

"But the fundraiser is in the evening. What is the hurry?" I mumbled.

She laughed out. "Oh dear, you have so much to learn about being a woman. Being a woman, especially a beautiful one, takes lot of hard work. Now stop whining and help me with this suitcase."

Her strict tone made me follow her instructions immediately. I picked up the suitcase and placed it on the table. "Whoa. This is really heavy. What is inside it?"

"It has everything necessary to transform you into the woman of men's dreams," Aparna quipped.

I blushed as I was already starting to regret this.

Aparna came over and opened the suitcase. Inside, the suitcase was filled to the brim with clothes and a few small boxes. I could recognise most of the lingerie, sarees and dresses inside from Vaishali's mother's cupboard. Aparna must have emptied quite a lot of the cupboard into the suitcase. I was just astonished by the amount of clothes.

"Why have you bought so many clothes Mrs. Arora?" I asked.

But Aparna ignored me and removed a small tube from the suitcase and handed it to me.

"This is a hair removal cream. Use it all over your body below your neck. I want your arms and legs to be silky smooth."

I stuttered, "What? Why? Do I really have to do this?"

But Aparna would hear nothing of it. "Do you want me to tell Vikram and Vaishali about our little secret?"

"No. Please don't."

"Good girl. Now do exactly as I tell you to do. Now quickly go and apply that hair removal cream."

Seeing no way out, I took the cream and went into the bathroom. Removing my clothes, I read the instructions on the tube and applied the cream all over my body. After a few minutes, I cleaned off the cream and all my body hair came off along with it. I washed off any residual cream and felt my legs. They truly were silky smooth to touch.

My face was already clean shaved. So, I wrapped a towel around my waist and exited the bathroom.

Aparna was sitting on the sofa going through the clothes in the suitcase. She looked up when she heard me coming.

"Oh dear, what are you doing. That is not how a woman wears a towel."

She stood up and came over to me. She removed the towel from around the waist as I tried to hold the towel in vain. I stood there naked in front of Aparna for a few seconds, but then she wrapped me in the towel again, this time the top of the towel wrapped around my chest just under my armpits, the bottom of the towel just managing to reach my thighs.

"There. Now your breasts are covered, just like a proper lady ought to."

I blushed. I could understand Aparna's blackmailing me into crossdressing for the fundraiser, but all this was just a bit too much. But with the sword of my secret hanging over my head, I yielded to everything she did and said. I just stood there meekly.

"Good girl. I see you have removed all your hair properly. Now onto the next step."

She pulled out a box from inside the suitcase and opened it. Inside were a pair of golden coloured high heels. The heels were pencil thin and quite high. I didn't know it then but they were 4 inch heels.

Handing the shoes to me, Aparna told me to step into them.

I sat on the sofa and awkwardly put them on. My toes peeped from the shoes as I fastened the straps around my ankles. Then I tried to stand in those high heels.

I had just stood up when I started wobbling. Luckily Aparna beside me caught hold of me and prevented me from falling on my face. For the next hour, Aparna taught me how to gracefully walk in high heels. Only after she was completely satisfied did she let me remove the shoes. My feet were aching at this point and all I wanted to do was sit down and rest.

But Aparna had more planned for me. She told me to carry the suitcase to my bedroom. Fortunately, I was no longer wearing those high heels as I carried the heavy suitcase inside.

Aparna followed closely behind me. Aparna opened up the suitcase and started pulling things out. As she removed each item of clothing, she started teaching me about them - all the different types of bras, panties, dresses and sarees; what to wear with what; what matched with what; what dress to be worn at different occasions; what jewelleries to wear with what clothes.

This went on for hours as Aparna taught me all about women's clothing and accessories. A part of me was starting to have fun learning about all these girly stuff. By the time Aparna finished explaining about the clothes, it was already lunch time. Having skipped breakfast, my stomach was starting to rumble.

Aparna made me cook food for us. All this time, I was still wearing only my towel, that to in a way women wear it. A few times the towel did slip, but soon I got the hang of it.

piyali19
piyali19
74 Followers