Bailey

Story Info
Bailey and Robin meet a need.
4.1k words
4.45
24.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contains fictionalized characters from long ago memories and recent events of my life.

I am a 60+ year old Black BI woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, sometimes extremely submissive in sex. If you like kinky mature bi women I hope you will like my stories and please comment to help me improve.

...

This story is a sequel to The Photographer Part 2. Readers may want to read that story before this one. Characters in this story are perhaps real but of course, for no reason really, the names have been changed... or not.

When I again read Photographer Part 2 after publication I realized that I had done Bailey and my readers a disservice by not telling the entire story of a complicated relationship between a mom, Robin and her adopted daughter Bailey.

Please read on and let me try to correct that.

At the risk of repeating myself... there is no "risk", let me repeat myself.

I met Beth because of my relationship with a woman named Sarah. It happened on a Friday at the airport. Sarah was coming home after being away for a few weeks and dressed in my best jeans and a white sweater I waited for her at the airport. The plane was delayed and that made the anticipation worse. One hour became two. I watched as the plane pulled up to the gate and then waited for passengers to exit. As they came through the door I watched for her and at last saw her.

I sat and waited and finally she exited the gate area. She was not alone! Sarah was walking, actually holding hands with, a younger taller woman. Who was this woman?

As she approached she dropped the woman's hand and gave me a hug, a sincere warm hug. She whispered in my ear: "Ah, Robin, it's so good to be home. Thank you for coming. Don't worry it will all be ok." She did not wait for a response. Sarah stepped back and gesturing to the woman said: "Robin, this is Beth. Beth say hello to Robin." We shook hands and kissed cheeks. I hate that custom.

We drove back to Sarah's beach house with just the usual "how was the flight", BS talk. When I tried to ask a related question Sarah shut it down by saying: "Robin, Beth I can imagine you are both confused and want answers. We will discuss this later."

I got a clue of sorts when Beth in response to what Sarah said replied: "Yes Ma'am." What the hell kind of reply was that?

As we approached the house Sarah informed us: "Beth, you and I will be staying in my house at least for now. Robin, you will remain in yours." She was back and yet after they left the car with their luggage I was alone again sitting on my deck looking at the moon.

At about my third glass of wine I saw movement on the beach approaching my deck. It was Beth. As she came up the stairs she asked me to please not tell Sarah she came to see me. She had lied to Sarah and told her she was going for a walk on the beach.

In the next 30 minutes I learned that Beth had been with Sarah on and off for a few years and that she felt very strong dependence on Sarah. We agreed to spend more time talking at every opportunity.

The very next morning I got a visit from Sarah. She told me that I was important to her but so was Beth in very much the same way. She told me I would be moving to her cabin where the three of us would live. I remember actually saying "Yes ma'am!" All the while thinking where the fuck did that "Yes ma'am" come from.

The first day was awkward. Beth and I were dancing around the fact that we had talked and at least Beth and I were wondering what the sleeping arrangements would be in this one bedroom cabin. As the day went on it became clear that Sarah was being openly physically affectionate with both of us.

That afternoon Sarah asked me in front of Beth "Did you share yourself with others while I was away?" I hesitated. She said: "You did, I know you did."

She was quiet for a while then stood and took my hand. She led me into the bedroom and asked Beth to follow.

She explained to us both that I had been very naughty and done a very bad thing. I thought I knew what was coming but I was wrong. She asked us what we should do about it. I was silent. Beth was silent.

Sarah looked at us both and said: "This is simple. If you want out just leave. If you stay you must never have sex outside of the three of us unless I tell you to. Understood? Agreed?"

We both said: "Yes Ma'am."

Sarah smiled, stood and said: "I would like you both naked now. You will remain naked as long as I say." We striped as she was speaking. When we finished she said: "Now look at each other. Do you like what you see?" We both nodded yes, and Beth said "yes ma'am!"

Sarah said: "It would please me right now to watch you make love."

Nothing happened, no one moved. Sarah sat in the bedroom chair as we stood naked in awkward silence. No one moved, no one spoke.

Sarah waited. After a short time she asked us to come and stand in front of her and face each other. As I looked at Beth and remembered our conversation from only a few nights ago I felt a closeness to her I did not expect an emotional closeness. I leaned in and kissed her gently.

She responded by putting one hand on my face sort of pulling me in and putting her other hand around my back again pulling me in.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close as well. I remember her tongue between my lips asking for more and her hair smelled like coconut. It was thrilling to feel her breasts pushing into mine. I was gone. I felt Beths hand searching between my legs as we drifted to the bed. Beth was a very giving lover. She made me want to give more to surrender to her and I did. I remember the look on her face as she reached her first orgasm. I remember the musk of her taste and the wonderful curve of her bottom as my face found its way between her legs. I remember the soft strength of her thighs as they surrounded me and the feel of her feet on my back as she opened to me.

Two weeks later Sarah left us to deal with a family illness. One evening Beth and I sat on the deck and for the first time talked honestly about our current situation. We admitted to each other that we had both fallen into some form of submissive, almost slave relationship with Sarah. We also admitted that we loved it. Right or wrong it suited our needs right now.

As the conversation turned back to us Beth told me that it was not until weeks after Sarah left her that she realized how much she needed her. Beth had in fact called and begged Sarah to take her back. That explained Sarahs sudden departure from my life.

I explained that for me it was always just a game, an experiment, I could walk away from until one night Sarah inadvertently cemented the relationship. I decided to confide in Beth a deep dark secret very much knowing she could use it against me or to please me.

I took the chance and told her it all happened in a very unexpected way when Sarah decided to violate my one "off limits" thing, pain, and spanked me. I confessed that the one off limits thing, fear of pain, was the very thing that sent me to emotional places I had never been.

I told her that when Sarah spanked my butt, after only a few hits I started to have silent wave like orgasms. I confessed to her that when Sarah saw what was happening she spread my legs and slapped my labia and clit repeatedly that, once I overcame the pain, sent me into an orgasm that nearly made me pass out. I told Beth that I was telling her this because the sex I had shared with her was wonderful and I wanted it all with both her and Sarah.

She put her hand on my thigh, smiled and said: "I understand, more than you can know."

The conversation that followed was very eye opening. Beth was younger than me but had experienced more. She confessed that she worried that her needs, taste, in sex and relationships was just "wrong". Now she didn't care. She confessed that she was married to a guy once who lost her in a poker game and made her fuck the guy who won. The guy was big and her husband didn't know it but she loved that big penis forcing her open, overpowering her and stroking inside her.

As the evening wore on she took my hand and pulled me onto the beach naked for a walk. We swam nude in the warm North Carolina water and kissed and hugged in the waves. When we returned to the cabin, we washed each other in the outdoor shower dried each other and went to bed.

I remember the electricity I felt enter my nipples and travel to my clit when she pressed her breasts against mine. I remember so vividly how hard and extended her nipples became when I sucked them.

Sex was suddenly for me what it should be, loving another.

The thing I remember most about Beth was her smell, from the coconut in her hair to the warm womanly musk of her vagina, her smell was delicious, intoxicating.

One evening a few days after a long conversation and after we had made love she told me, with a sly grin on her face that she had bought us a gift. I smiled and asked: "What did you find that has you so pleased." Beth jumped out of bed and returned with the gift. It was a small miniature canoe paddle. I smiled.

She laughed and said: "No, no, It's not at all what you think. It is NOT a spanking paddle. It's a famous American Indian signal paddle. You put it on my pillow or hand it to me and my hands will do the rest." She laughed and handed it to me.

I looked at it. it read Niagra Falls in neon letters. I held it for a moment then handed it back to her, smiled and said: "Let's try it out."

She said: "Yes Ma'am, assume the position." Without further explanation I got on my hands and knees on the bed and lowered my head and shoulders. Her first hit stung but was not hard. Her second hit was harder and caused the deep physical and emotional pain I craved. I moaned.

Beth did not spank me at all like Sarah who was controlled detached and measured. Beth was forceful, demanding and eager to cause the pain I loved. I had already had one orgasm when I reached out and touched between her legs. She was soaked and the moment my fingertips touched her clit she exploded. I heard her say: "My god Robin." Her orgasm was so intense she fell forward into me and we ended in a tangle on the bed.

If there is indeed a god he heard me scream that night.

Beth wanted and valued sex with men much more that I did. We were both Bi but her preference was in fact men, mine was women.

A week later Sarah returned. We heard the knock on the door and she entered. Sarah told us she was leaving. She explained that she had planned weeks ago to move back home permanently to deal with family issues. Sarah gave Beth a key to her cabin and told her she could use the cabin it if this "thing" with me didn't work out. We said very little the whole time just wishing she would leave. Early the following morning we heard her car as she left.

Spring was near and we were happy. I was beginning to think a very long term relationship with Beth might be possible. I actually thought at least once about moving elsewhere and starting over with her. What I didn't know was that Beth had met a guy on a beach walk and was seeing him every chance she could. When I found out and we talked about it she used the word love for the first time. She said: "Robin, I love you, I truly love you but I need a man in my life. Can we find a way to make this work? I don't want to hurt you." The guy she was fucking was married so before long her dumped her and the problem went away for a while.

Days became weeks and we settled into a life we both loved. Beth found her occasional fling and I closed my eyes and let it happen. She had a need I could not meet and I had no choice but to live with it.

As the days became weeks and weeks became months Beth asked if her daughter Bailey might join us for a while. Of course the answer was yes and Bailey, a beautiful open honest young lady joined our family. Bailey was a freshman in college. She had been living with her dad who was killed in a car crash. Bailey, now that Beth is gone is my responsibility and I see to her needs. She is in grad school in New England and has become the daughter I could never have.

I had music playing softly in the living room and Bailey and I had gone to bed. I was in the master and Bailey was in the guest room. We seemingly had exhausted our talking. We had done as she asked. Just the two of us and of course the crew on the sailboat. Under full sail we had slowly dropped Beth's ashes over the side and returned her forever to the ocean she loved so much.

I was fine until I wasn't. I would never again lie next to her and it was suddenly overwhelming. I was weeping uncontrollably when the door opened. It was Bailey. She entered the room and came over to the side of the bed. I stopped crying and asked her if she was ok. Bailey looked at me and said "no, I'm not ok. Mom, can I sleep with you tonight. I told her "of course Bailey but I'm naked. Just give me the tee shirt on the back of the chair." Bailey turned and reached over for the tee shirt I mentioned then she turned back to me. She briefly held it out toward me and pulled it back. She dropped it on the floor and said "I have a better idea." With that, she pulled her own tee shirt over her head and stood before me naked. I looked at her and said "Bailey, no, this is not right we cannot."

She ignored me and climbed in bed beside me. She did not touch me nor did I touch her. We were both under the sheet. She started talking. Mom, my mom Beth told me you both slept naked every night because you can't keep secrets from another woman who is with you naked. I laughed a little and told her that I was not sure that was true but Beth said it all the time. We never had secrets from each other.

Well I'm naked with you now. May I ask you questions? I said yes, anything to keep from going back to being alone with my thoughts.

Mom cheated on you a lot. Did you both cheat on each other?

I turned on my side to face her. "Bailey, in the five years we were together I never was with another woman or man, never."

"Why do you suppose she cheated on you?

I loved your mom. To me she was not a woman or a man she was the person I loved. I needed no other. I think I was not a man and every now and then a little signal went off in your moms belly and she needed a man in her life, a man between her legs. We talked about it. I hated the fact that I could not complete her as she completed me. Every time it happened she promised it would never happen again.

Mom, were you ever in love with a man?

Yes, Bailey I was married many years ago to a man who left me when we found I could not have children. I loved him. Sex with him and other men in my life was wonderful but sex with Beth was incomparable. When we made love we became one person for a moment understand?

"No, I have never had that feeling."

"You will. Find the right person and you will."

"How did you know you were bisexual? You know, liked women."

For me it was simple. The man I was married to had us involved in what were then called swinger groups. That was when I first was with a woman. I discovered something important about me. I really believe you do not have to be in love to make love. Sex is not the same as making love. I now prefer what I have heard others call the soft side of sex, lesbian love.

Would you make love with me if I asked you to?

Bailey, you are a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. There was a time when I would not have had to be asked twice but I am you mother now. That can never happen!

"Can I sleep here with you? Just tonight?"

"Of course." "I reached out to hug her and the sheet slipped away."

Her body was firm and warm. When our breasts pressed against each other I felt a need I pushed away I blocked out..

She held me for a long time with her hands wandering on my back and hips. Nothing really sexual just warm carcasses that I returned.

We awoke in the morning and showered together like kids in a gym class...no touching.

I brought Bailey to the airport on Friday and she was back at school.

My life went on, Connie and I played tennis and made love every time we could.

I met a man who was part of a local theater group and we had dinner and went to the movies. He was a little older than me, a retired Marine with many many tattoos. After a few dates he had tried nothing but a gentle good night kiss. We were in my living room when he happened to see a picture of Beth and Bailey. He picked it up and looked at it. When he looked at me he said "Beautiful women."

He put the picture down and I volunteered. "My deceased wife Beth and our daughter Bailey." He simply repeated "Both beautiful women."

I asked him sarcastically "Don't you have a single question?"

He looked at me, smiled a big goofy smile and said "Robin, this year I will turn 68. I learned a while ago that if there is a woman you really hope to someday get in bed you do not advance your cause my asking her about her deceased spouse."

Silence for a moment... I said "I wise man indeed. I like your discretion and will consider your intentions if we can ever get past the simple good night kiss."

He laughed and said "Yes ma'am! I'll work on that."

He approached me took me by the hand and led me to my own bedroom.

He closed the door and I again for the first time in several years had a man in my life, in my bed and between my legs. He was magnificent. That is a word I have not used to describe another person in a long time and yes I mean his erect penis was magnificent. He pushed my rusty oral skills to their limit and beyond. Vince is now a regular in my life.

When Bailey came home for the holiday I had Vince over for dinner and once he left she was full of questions. I told her the story of how we met and told her that no I did not see long term prospects for him. I was honest with her about both Connie and Vince and how neither knew of the other.

Bailey confessed that her life had expanded for her as well with a woman named Lauren. She told me she finally understood what I meant when I called sex with another woman the soft side of sex,

That evening after we went to bed I was feeling great. Bailey was here and my life was coming together.

Around 2:00 am I heard her in the pool. I went into the kitchen pour myself a double Jack on ice and wandered into the pool area. She was doing laps and did not see me. I sat and watched her naked form moving through the water. As she turned she at various times exposed her bum her breasts and even her bush. As Vince had said a truly beautiful woman. If she ever was Beth's little girl, tonight she was a woman. As I sat and watched I was ashamed that I was getting wet and I started back for my bedroom. Too late! She spotted me. "Hey mom, take that robe off and join me. The water is wonderful."

"No no baby, I'll see you in the morning."

"Oh come on! I've seen you naked before! Get in here!"

I walked to the pool stairs dropped my frumpy old robe on a chair and climbed in. Beth came over to me and gave me a big wet hug. Her breasts were larger and firmer than I remember and I was in trouble. She kissed me. Not a Mom Daughter kiss but a real adult soft warm kiss. The kind of kiss that leads to more.

I felt in my heart that we were on the edge of the unthinkable! She was my daughter!

I pushed her away and told her the truth. "Beth you are on the edge of making me insane. I need to get out of this fucking pool NOW!"

"Oh fuck, I had called her Beth and she noticed."

"Mom, you just called me Beth!"

I climbed out of the pool and ran to my bedroom and closed the door.

She followed me and pushed the door open. I was sitting on the edge of the now wet bed.

"Mom, it's ok. I didn't mean to lead you to think I wanted... I love you."

12