Bailey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left the room.

I dried myself and went to bed thinking we had to talk this through tomorrow.

There would be no talk tomorrow.

At 3:00 am the door opened. It was Bailey and she was naked.

"Mom, can we talk?" She came over and sat on my side of the bed.

She pulled my covers down to my waist. She took my hand and put it high on her thigh. My fingers could feel the heat of her vagina and the fur of her Bush. She whispered "mom, I'm wet, touch me." She pushed my hand into her center.

She kissed me, this time with no pretense but rather with her tongue between my lips.

Her hands were on my breasts. I tried again "No Bailey, No! I am you mother! This is wrong...!"

She stopped my words with a kiss and pulled the covers off me completely.

Bailey kissed my breasts, kissed down my chest, to my stomach to my mons.

She was in the bed between my legs pushing my legs up onto her back.

My daughter was giving me oral sex and I felt a orgasm coming. Like an ocean wave it swept over me.

She smiled and said "Be my lover tonight and my mom tomorrow!

12