Baise-moi, Mon Amant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

Over her belly button and hips to her mound, he could tell the hairs were growing back from earlier shaves. He decided he liked it, the short dashes, slightly rough, beautifully curved down into her cleft. It went with the scent of her arousal, unapologetic, insistent somehow. As if to match his thought, she spread her legs impossibly wide and guided his head into her centre. Sophie stared.

The spread of her legs opened her outer lips and gave Roland access to everything. He licked and sucked each side of her inner lips, inside then out, then stretched them to expose her shiny clitoris. He knew to be gentle, so he delicately brushed and licked it. Ghislaine gasped and rolled her hips with pleasure. Her clit was almost peering up at him.

He dived in, running his tongue around her lips, over her clit, down into her vagina. She twisted and turned, rubbing her breasts or tugging at his hair. He added his fingers playfully and the sensation made her laugh. He alternated rubbing his nose across the top of her slit, and tonguing her hole at the bottom. She loved it all. He loved it all.

He could sense a gradual build-up in her, as she pushed her hips up to him, holding her breath or gasping it out. Sometimes she pushed his face into her, sometimes she spread her lips wider so he could go in further. He ran fingertips under her buttocks and down her thighs. Her heat rose.

Ghislaine's breathing was ragged, panting. Her fingers rolled the top of her clit while he fluttered over the shiny bud, across the wet folds of her lips and into her vagina. Waves surged inside her as she thrust her hips up, as if to take more of his tongue into her slippery channel. As the familiar tremors built up in her legs, she suddenly reached for Sophie, stretching fingers out to her. Sophie took her hand and they stared deep into each other's eyes as a shuddering Ghislaine tensed, breathless, then climaxed.

"AAAaaahhh!" She was released in one long cry. Roland felt her entire body relax underneath him and smelt the extra juices seeping from her. He saw her pull Sophie down for a long, passionate kiss. Sophie looked surprised but joined in.

There was a pause.

From the bed Ghislaine pulled at Roland's hair and he climbed back up from the floor. He kissed her with his wet lips. He lightly brushed down her lean body. The room was full of her scent.

"That. That, was fantastic." She kissed him. "Wow. That was something special. You are something special, Rollsy." She laughed. "I think I'm quivering inside still, and now I need a fuck. I need you inside me." She looked up at Sophie, now sitting on the bed. "Wanna watch me fuck?" She said lewdly, bluntly. Sophie looked surprised again. She swallowed.

Ghislaine looked back at Roland and shifted herself to be directly underneath him. She rubbed her hands over his strong, still-salty shoulders and down his arms, at the same time brushing her feet against his thighs and up across his buttocks. She stretched up and kissed his nose.

She looked over at Sophie, flicked her eyes down to their groins rubbing together then gave her the little left-right-left head tilt. Sophie knew what it meant.

Ghislaine lay back and spread her legs impossibly wide again. This time she expertly took his member and pressed it against her slit. He gazed down at the slim figure beneath him, still warm to touch. He felt her fingers on the shaft and the hot, slippery folds of skin against the head of his cock. Sophie positioned herself to see every detail of the action.

That first slide in... as always Roland caught his breath, then sighed with pleasure. She somehow seemed to prompt him and he slowly slid out and in. He looked down at the woman below him, so familiar in a strange way, the schoolgirl easily seen in the more mature face that was smiling up at him, or closing her eyes to concentrate on the sensations he was giving her. All the old memories and fantasies washed over him, then washed away as the real person lay there, warm and strong. He gently thrust into her.

"Mmm, nice. Can you go slow? Baise-moi doucement, mon amant!"

He got the double sensation: the warmth of hearing her little bits of French, and the incredible feel of sliding into her wet vagina, open and soft and slippery. She rested her ankles up on his legs. It was better than his old fantasies.

He kissed her forehead and nose and she tilted her chin to kiss his lips. He felt her tongue explore his teeth and his own tongue, but aware of the gentle jogging he was giving her body as his cock worked inside her. Sometimes she closed her eyes, sometimes she looked down his chest (he loved the double chin she gave herself when she did that). She was looking into his eyes when they heard Sophie.

"It's, it's all stretchy!"

They paused. He saw the twinkle in Ghislaine's eyes and they both laughed. Her pussy squeezed him as she giggled.

"I can see your pussy lips around him and they kind of move. In and out. And it fits into you so easily. His balls are hairy. You're so wet!" Sophie was shocked but euphoric. Rambling thoughts just came out of her. Ghislaine smiled.

"Nothing beats a really good fuck, Sophe. I dunno what the magic is, but I know when I'm getting it!" She hugged Roland tightly. He pushed his cock from side to side and they heard Sophie gulp as she watched Ghislaine's pussy stretch easily to accommodate him.

They fucked. His hips seemed to thrust themselves as his cock slid into her. On his elbows, he could play with her hair or stroke her forehead. They were in their own little world, giving each other kisses and murmurs of pleasure, gently shifting angles, revelling in the sensations. Timeless.

A change started coming over Ghislaine. There was less of the self-assured woman and more a shy, almost vulnerable person there, looking at him, wanting him, wanting to ask him...

She found the courage. "I have a favourite position. Can we try it?"

"Of course. Does it involve putting anything inside me?"

"So cheeky! Hold on a sec, but you stay inside me. I need to half roll over. Kneel up when I say."

She slowly rolled over, having him lift himself at the right moment. Now she was on her side and she moved one leg between his. She held the other above her by the knee, playfully drawing on his chest with her big toe. Roland found himself sitting astride her lower leg, enjoying the sight of her curved buttock against his pubic bone. He thrust into her and she gasped.

"Ohhh God that's deep. That's really nice, So far in!" She started to look a little flushed.

He took her upper leg and gently straightened it. He kissed her ankle and playfully tweaked her toes. She purred. Her hand was now free and she played with the folds of her pussy and touched his thrusting shaft as it sank deep inside her cunt. "Stroke my back," she whispered.

He ran the backs of his fingernails down her leg, across her buttock and up her back to her neck. She shivered violently.

"OH YES! Do that again! Again!!"

He tucked her ankle between his shoulder and neck. With both hands free, he gently grazed and scratched her. He went down her leg, across her back, over and between her buttocks and even along the leg he was sitting on. She shivered and twitched with pleasure, while her hand played against her clit. Her breathing was ragged again, coming in hard gasps. All the time he tried to keep thrusting deep against her, sliding on the juices she made. He could see her pussy lips stretching as he drove in deep and hard. His balls were sliding on her wet thigh, adding tingles to the jolts his cock was giving him.

The tremors again. Ghislaine tossed around, shaking her head and making small noises. Her skin felt hot. As another orgasm rolled towards her, again she frantically reached for Sophie. She took her hands and put them on her breasts, then pulled her in to kiss her deeply. Down on all fours, Sophie kissed her and tweaked and pinched the nipples. Could he smell her arousal too?

Roland saw Ghislaine's arm against Sophie's dark hair, holding her tight. He heard her breathing, stopping and starting. He felt the shudders wracking her body. And suddenly she froze...

"AAAAAAAHHH!! AAAHH! FUCK!!" She was somewhere between shouting and crying. "Ah fuck, fuck, FUCK, so good." He felt ripples in her vagina, clamping him and releasing him. By now she was breathing in huge lungfuls. Roland paused inside her.

Ghislaine appreciated that. "Oh Rollsy, thanks. Just still. Fuck... I'm sorry, I can't take any more. Can you come out now? Just cum on my leg. I'm well and truly fucked!" Her voice was hoarse by now.

He didn't take long. A few strokes of his hand and he sent a creamy line of cum right up her half-turned body. She watched with a sleepy smile. Another spurt pooled on her hip. Sophie wiped up a drop of cum with one finger and gently dabbed Ghislaine's nipple. Sophie had watched intently while he had shot his load and now she stared down at Ghislaine's heaving chest. Her breathing slowly came back to normal.

Ghislaine Looked up at her and gently stroked her cheek. She spoke simply.

"Do it! You have to do it!"

Sophie looked distracted and confused, but her breathing showed she was aroused.

"I don't know! I don't know if I want you to watch. I don't know if I even want to do it."

"You do! And fuck, he's perfect! Do it!"

Roland watched from the end of the bed as the conversation went on. Ghislaine, on the bed, reached up and stroked Sophie's cheek and hair as she sat, head down, hesitant.

"Sophie..." Both girls looked up at him When he spoke.

"No one's going to make you do anything you don't want to. But can I tell you, Gill makes a good friend, and I for one trust her. You can trust her. Now, I need a drink - and maybe a rest! and I'm guessing you might need a glass of something too. Gill does, I'm pretty sure! I'm going to the kitchen, and I'll be back soon. OK?"

He could hear scraps of the conversation as he walked back down the hall.

"There! See how nice he is?"

"You just fucked him! You would say that!"

He found some soda water in the fridge, plus half a lemon. Let's get a bit classy, he thought. Quickly he sliced the lemon and pinched each piece to squeeze the juice into three glasses, which he then filled with the water.

He caught a glimpse of himself in a glass door, darkened by the dusky light outside. Naked, hair a mess, his cock heavy and hanging. A drop of cum (hers or his?) was slowly extending from the head. He smiled, then laughed softly, warmly at the new memories, also at the thought of him standing naked in a stranger's kitchen, dripping on the floor. He had to shake his head.

When he got back to the bedroom, Sophie and Ghislaine had barely moved, but now they were looking at him. They were both grateful for the drinks.

"Mmm, lemon. Nice!" Ghislaine licked her lips as she sipped. She looked across at Sophie, who half-scowled back "Here's the deal. Sophie wants you to get her interested. If she likes it, we go all the way. If it doesn't feel right, we have to stop. Ça va?"

"Oui ça va." Roland realised he had given the automatic response only after he had said it. Then he realised she had said "we".

Now what? He had said yes, but he wasn't really sure how to start. Ghislaine looked at him. Sophie looked at him, with intensity in her eyes. Ghislaine had loved the strokes up and down her body, maybe that would be a way to go. Also, she wasn't tall, or heavy, maybe he could show off a little bit...

He drained his glass, then gently pulled her hands to make her stand up. He smiled and kissed her hands (slightly smaller than Ghislaine's) then smoothly brought his arm under her thighs. With a practised squat he took her weight, stood up and easily lifted her off the floor. She squealed and clutched his neck but she couldn't fall: he was supporting her legs and shoulders firmly. He spun around for the fun of it then took the one step towards the bed and lowered her onto it. Sophie was disconcerted but still in the game. He noticed Ghislaine in the background, laughing behind her hand.

He stroked her through her clothing, starting with just her shoulders, then down her arms and her sides. She liked it. He moved up and down the outside of her legs, then along the tops of the bare skin, trying not to approach the inside - he remembered Ghislaine's advice not to rush. Sophie was watching him intently, but clearly she was enjoying it. She made tiny wriggles, or rolled her legs one way then the other. Ghislaine looked down at her and beamed.

He had a sense of the wriggles increasing. Her breathing changed. When do I take this further? He wasn't very experienced in fact, and was doing much more guessing that he liked to admit. Sophie rolled her hips, showing him her mound through the fabric of her shorts. Now or never? he thought.

He tugged at the top of her shorts. Sophie shot a glance towards Ghislaine, who nodded very slightly. She raised her hips and let him draw her shorts down her legs and over her bare feet, leaving sheer white panties stretched across her hips. Immediately he picked up the perfume of her arousal. This was reassuring. He tugged on her top and she didn't hesitate, peeling it up over her head. They had crossed a line and he sensed it would be easier from now on.

Sophie quickly undid her bra, pulled it away and spread her thick, nearly black hair across the pillow. Roland and Ghislaine both stared in admiration. Like Ghislaine, she did not have a narrow waist or big, curvy hips, but unlike her she was not slim. Her breasts were larger and left faint creases on her chest when she lay back. Her body was a landscape of small, soft curves. He noticed a childhood scar on one knee. His eyes went up, over her round cheeks and dimpled chin, over soft shoulders and sides to her soft tummy with its deep navel. He could see her breathing getting stronger.

He brushed his hands the length of her bare legs, studying every detail, such as the faint hairs on her thighs contrasting with the smoothness of her shins. He let his fingers roll over the insides of her thighs this time, feeling the warmth of her cleft. Then he noticed he could see through the sheer fabric of her panties, two completely bare, round pussy lips. Sophie had made her mind up! The pantie elastic briefly gripped her bottom as he peeled off this last piece of clothing.

Roland, already naked, climbed onto the bed and over Sophie. He gently pushed one knee between hers. She let him in, even rubbing her knees against his ribs. He suckled on each pale nipple and kissed and nuzzled the soft flesh of her breasts. She pushed them for him to enjoy more He started kissing his way down her front, savouring the feel of her soft, deep bellybutton. His chin had brushed her smooth mound when he felt her hand on his shoulder. He looked up.

Sophie looked anxious and he guessed why. He raised one eyebrow to ask the question, and got a tiny shake of her head. She was reluctant to let him go that far and he could accept that. He whispered to her, "Of course," and slid himself up the bed.

He glanced over at Ghislaine, who was looking at him in a strange way. There was a message and he wasn't getting it. She tilted her head left, right, left and stroked the bed with her middle finger. He understood.

And he wanted to enjoy the soft feel of Sophie's body more. He brushed and pressed her breasts and teased each nipple back to hardness (they were larger than Ghislaine's). He went down her sides and got a little smile from her. Down her legs he alternated soft and firm strokes, noting the hardness of her scar. He brushed up one leg, across her mound and down the other. This last move got the best response from Sophie, who started moving her legs again.

After a few courses he changed direction, pausing on her mound then running two fingers over her pussy. As he brushed the smooth skin each side of her slit Sophie gasped. Her hands shot to cover Roland's, then went either side, pulling the chubby lips apart. Roland's fingers fell into the gap and he was astonished by the heat and wetness and urgency if her. His fingers were deep in her cleft, which shifted as her fingers tugged the flesh and brushed against him. Something raced inside her and she bucked and writhed to his touch. She thrust her shoulder against him on the bed and tossed her hair, sometimes flicking into his face. As her actions grew stronger so did his movement. His fingers slid down to her vagina and entered, one, then two, then three as she grabbed his hand and forced him in. She held her breath between gasps for air.

Roland lost track of time. The ferocity of Sophie's arousal consumed him as well. Ghislaine was drawn in too. She had been watching intently as she grew hotter and stronger, now she came over her, reaching over to give Roland a kiss then approaching her from above. They stared into each other's eyes and Roland was awed by Sophie's intensity. Ghislaine answered with gentleness, stroking her cheek and softly caressing her nipples. Shudders wracked Sophie's body now and she brought her legs up around the boy pinning her to the bed, squeezing him then stretching out across the sheet.

Again he saw the slim, pale arm in Sophie's dark hair, the skinny girl crouched over the curvy one. Sophie was rolling her hips now, sending ripples up her tummy to her breasts. Her mouth hung open, looking almost distressed and her wild eyes swung between him and Ghislaine.

She froze, so breathless and still Roland stopped. His fingers inside her could feel the ripples as well as her fluttering fingers. Then a sudden, long breath and two tears welling in her eyes told them Sophie had come. She lay motionless on the bed, her deep breathing the only indication of the frenzy a moment ago. The was peace on her face, no trace of a scowl now.

"Oh." It was almost a whisper. "Oh. That was good. He never got me that good." Ghislaine kissed her cheek and stroked round her face. Roland noticed flushes on her skin: her cheeks, her sides, the tops of her legs. She stared at him.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now, but gently." She stared up at Ghislaine as well, who was clearly part of the request.

Gently but firmly, Ghislaine moved Sophie's legs wider apart. She took Roland's shaft and gave it a few strokes to bring it standing. She used some spit on two fingers to smear over the head. Sophie pulled her lips apart as Rollsy's cock was introduced. Ghislaine slid the head up and down her wet channel, then worked it into her vagina. She couldn't resist a few brushes along the smooth, puffy lips of Sophie's cunt.

She held her breath as Rollsy thrust in slowly, just in as far as his cockhead. He felt a resistance just as she drew in a sudden breath. He moved in her gently as she moved her hips to meet him. She stared at him, hands on his waist.

As this went on, just bumping her hymen, he could feel her intensity coming back. Her hands moved on his sides, as her hips started to buck. He was enjoying this little fuck, Sophie's tighter hole; he was wondering how to take it further. Sophie acted.

With a sudden violence she dug her nails into his buttocks and thrust up hard. She screamed. They could smell a faint tang of blood.

Sophie went wild. Through tears and whimpers she struck her hips up against him. She clawed his back to prevent him pulling out. She hammered her heels against his legs, grunting with each thrust. Roland was shocked. Ghislaine looked on in awe.

Sophie seemed possessed, and took possession of all of them. Roughly she pushed him off her. She sat up and forced him down on his back. Everyone could now see his cock, streaked with blood and Sophie's whitish cum, before she straddled him and forced it back inside her. With another animal cry she bounced on him, sending ripples through her body and sending her breasts rolling every way. She slapped his chest in time to her movements. She grabbed Ghislaine's hair and pulled her in to kiss her, struggling to connect as she bucked up and down. She tweaked her own nipples and Ghislaine's. Roland could not tell if it was pain, pleasure or anger on her face.

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers