Baise-moi, Mon Amant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

It died down. She stopped bouncing and ground a few times with his shaft deep inside her. Then slid backwards off him.

"Can you make it cum? I want to see it cum!"

It took longer this time, but Roland's familiar fingers knew their job, even through the slippery wetness of Sophie's juices and blood. The girls watched him again as he tensed and shot a much smaller load up then over his pubic hair. More cum dribbled out as he lay panting on the bed. He became aware of warm tingles from the scratches on his body. The bedroom curtains were open and he noticed it was quite dark outside. What time could it be? He had no clue.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Sophie, you are a wild one! C'était... incroyable!"

Ghislaine appeared from somewhere, with glasses refilled, after a time no one had noticed passing. They all sipped. Sophie gently stroked Roland as he propped himself up to drink. She looked worried about the marks she had left on him. He gave her a broad smile and shook his head slightly.

At rest, they just lay there, motionless, or perhaps a hand idly stroking the nearest skin.

"Soph?" Ghislaine sounded drowsy.

"Gill?" So did Sophie.

"You're a fucker."

"You're a fucker too."

"You're a big wild fucker. A crazy fucker."

"You're the crazy fucker. I'm just an ex-virgin. You're a slut."

"You make that sound like a bad thing!"

"Nah. I think I want to be as slutty as you."

"We'll have to ask Mr Sticky-dick Pudding over there then."

Roland giggled.

"He's made a sticky mess all over me. I'll need a shower."

"Yeah, me too. And bloody."

"He's a fucker. But how are you feeling, ma chérie?"

"To be honest, it's stinging a bit. It feels nice, but... funny. I should ask Google cures for a pounded first-time pussy."

Roland joined in. "That'd be a Yahoo Answers question." The girls laughed.

"I'm glad Sophie's parents aren't coming back tonight, but I should get back to mine."

"Aww, isn't he sweet! They must be wondering! Nah yeah, you should get back. Do thank them for letting us "have" you this evening! Leaving tomorrow, you were saying before. What a shame!"

Shared thoughts hung in the air. Roland could almost hear Ghislaine making her mind up.

"When are you coming back to town? Cos just letting you know, that's not the last time I'm getting a fuck from you, mon p'tit, and I'm hoping Sophe agrees with me!" She sat up and stared intently at him. She gave both of them her left, right, left tilt of the head. "And I had an idea...

"That nice, hairy arse of yours, Rolls, I was watching as you were on top of Sophie back then. Good muscles, very nice contours! Sophie likes it a bit wild, and so did you... so... are you up for a bit of pegging?"

"Ghislaine, you ARE totally insane!"

"Well, not totally."

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers