All Comments on 'Bait and Switch Ch. 09'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please tell me you believe in "an eye for and eye, and a tooth for a tooth" and Derek got done to him/her what he/she did to Gina, multiple times even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another one?!?!

You are a machine- no, a god... A god machine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why

Why didn't he sense Dereks switches?????? that needs to be ex[lained

hunted55hunted55over 12 years ago
great

i hope you keep this story going its great

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 12 years ago
@ 2nd Anom on 12/4

I beleve he has to 'look' for them to sence them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking amazing writing

So here I am on chapter 9... And I must say that your writing is amazing... I'm anticipating everything going on... Personally.. You should try to get published... That's how good it is in my eyes... Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
payback is a bitch

fucked up scene but at least he screwed that fucker over...I knew something was gonna happen to one of his girls. I'm glad gina didn't go emo and off her self which is what I thought happened with the bathtub scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

1. I'm not a fan of the rape and don't see why you put it in the story.

2. Why was he not proactively keeping tabs on Derek?

3. Why did he pussy out of trying to help because of a little pain?

4. Why did he not immediately try and see if it was Shanna or her sister?

This character seems like a dumbass little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY

didn't he try to locate where Gina and Derek were when he first started worrying about her when she didn't show for class. He was able to locate everyone that he set switches on before. He might have saved her from being raped or beaten.

Hr left Derek alive? Even changing him to a her and leaving it as a mute weakling, doesn't he think Derek won't come after either Gina or Shanna? It doesn't take much a voice or strenght to pull a trigger and they didn't stick around to see what Derek looks like as a skinny female. How would they recognize Derek until it is too late.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Couldn't Derek still somehow get a gun or a knife and shoot or stab Gina?

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous