Bait and Switch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,672 Followers

"Just come back to me," she told me as I walked out the door.

Work went by agonizingly slowly, except for when Shanna showed up.

"Come to spy, and make sure I wasn't making up excuses, huh?" I asked, as I flipped over a steak on the grill.

"I believed you," she said so defensively, I knew she was lying.

"Wanna go back into the freezer, and relive some memories?" I teased, already knowing the answer.

"Is everything always about sex with you?"

Oops.

"Sorry, it's just been awhile, and as always, you look gorgeous." She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips, before letting me get back to work. It wasn't till she was gone, that I realized she didn't have the 'happy' switch. That had been Shannon.

As soon as I was done, I rushed right home.

"Is she okay?" Dennis asked me as soon as I walked in. "She is taking her third shower since you left."

Worried, I knocked on the bathroom door. "Gina?"

I didn't hear any response, but I wasn't sure if she could hear me above the shower. The door was locked, but my ability took care of that.

The mirror was fogged up, and steam was pouring from over and around the shower curtain.

"Gina?" I called again.

"How did you... oh, right... nevermind." She sounded far away and despondent.

I peaked around the curtain, and saw her furiously scrubbing her skin with soap. She saw me, but didn't cover up. "Do you have a loofah? I still feel dirty." Her skin looked raw and red, and I wondered how much she had been scrubbing it.

"Gina, stop. You're as clean as you're going to get. Give me the soap." I held out my hand to her, and she just looked me in the eyes for a bit, before finally handing it over.

"I know. I know it doesn't do any good. You read about these things, but then it happens to you, and it feels like he is under my skin. No matter how hard I scrub, I still feel filthy."

I nodded as she spoke, and grabbed the shower nozzle, rinsing off the soap. As soon as that was done, I turned off the water, and helped her out. She let me gently dry her, wrapping the towel around her before she hugged me again.

"Oh, Nick. I don't know what I'm going to do. I can still feel him inside me. I want to throw up!" I should never have left her here, I realized, but the mistake was already made, and I needed to take care of things as they were now. I had made a number of mistakes, but concentrating on those wouldn't fix the current problems.

I remembered making the memory switch in Gina, and quickly flipped it. She calmed down a bit, before pulling away, and looking up at me.

"Did you just do that? You made me forget something. I was just thinking about it, and suddenly... I don't remember. I can recall everything else, but that one thought is gone."

"You don't need to suffer," I whispered. "Let me help you."

She took another step away from me. "No, don't take everything away. It hurts, yes, but it happened. I don't want to forget that you saved me, nor what you saved me from." I couldn't help but admire her strength. Part of me suspected that whatever part I had already deleted was the worst, and she felt as though she could handle the rest.

"I won't take anything else away, unless you ask me to," I promised, and she hugged me again, the towel falling to the floor between us.

I felt her lips touch my neck, then my chin, as they worked their way up to my mouth. "Gina, are you sure you should be doing that?" I asked, not wanting her to stop, but also not wanting to cause her any further grief.

"There is still one place I haven't been able to scrub, and there is only one thing I can think of that will get all of it. I need you to wash away the last bit of him," she told me, and I knew she wasn't talking about her memory.

I picked her up, and carried her into my room. Robin gave a small laugh when she saw us, and I realized we probably looked a sight, me still in my work clothes, and her naked in my arms.

"You smell like meat," she told me as my bedroom door closed behind us.

"Do you want me to go shower first?"

"No, I like it. Just... just love me tonight," her voice was breathy as I laid her on my bed, and then took off my shirt.

"Stop me at any time, if you need to," I told her earnestly. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I know. But hurry. I want to feel you in me. I want to feel all of you, all around me, and nothing else."

I nodded, as I dropped my pants to the floor, and kicked off my shoes.

She asked me to love her tonight, and while I couldn't say the words untruthfully, I could perform the actions. I took her slender ankle in my hands, and brought her toes to my lips. She let out a gentle sigh, as I kissed each toe, running my tongue across the bottom of her digits.

I massaged her calves, as I kissed and nibbled the underside of her foot, tickling her arch with my teeth, and making her giggle. Then I switched to her other foot, and did the same. I could see that her labia were wet and swollen as I did this, and smiled at the serene look that was currently painted across her features.

I let my fingers gently glide up and down her smooth legs, lightly tickling as I set them on my shoulders and alternated kisses between them. Slowly I worked my way up her calves, under her knees, around her small thighs, gently kissing my way to her sex. By the time I finally reached it, her juices were dribbling down her ass crack, and making a puddle on my sheets.

I gave it a tender kiss, letting my hands trail up her flat abdomen, and around the swell of her ample breasts. I didn't touch her nipples, as I laid flat on my stomach, and lightly licked up her leaking fluids. Her hips jumped as my tongue barely touched her clit.

She grabbed my errant hands, and mashed them against her teats, moaning loudly as my tongue dove into her. "Thank you, Nick. Oh, I needed this. Thank you!" Her voice grew in volume, as my mouth did its work, bringing her to orgasm.

I broke away from her nether lips, and trailed soft kisses along her stomach, and sides. Kissing the undersides of her breasts, and then moving my head between her two mountains, I pressed them together, and licked my way up to the hollow at the base of her neck.

I felt my penis bump against her vulva, but made no move to enter her. Instead, I continued my kisses over her left shoulder, even kissing her armpit as I moved down her arm, to her elbow, and wrist. When I reached her hands, I kissed her palm, then along each finger, giving each tip a kiss, before returning to the palm, and kissing up the next digit.

She reached down between us, gripped my member, and moaned as she rubbed the head against her slit. Her hips hunched against me, wanting me inside her, but I wasn't ready yet.

Finished with her left hand, I brought my head around, brushing her lips lightly with my own, before dropping back down to her other shoulder. She moaned in frustration as she tried to capture my mouth, and tried again to get my head inside her, but to no avail. I wanted to wash her body with my kisses, before I entered her.

I gave her right arm and hand the same treatment as I'd given the left, and then propped myself up on my hands, as I looked down at her. Her hair was still wet, and I realized I would have to use another pillow tonight, but right then I just thought she was gorgeous. There was no mistaking the hunger and desire in her greenish-blue eyes.

I dropped my lips to hers, at the same time I moved my hips forward, getting half my cock in her, in one movement. Her mouth hungrily devoured mine, in a kiss that was equal parts love, lust, need, and desire.

Her hands gripped my ass, and helped me to set a slow and steady pace, gently sinking my length into her velvety folds. Derek had said she was loose, but she gripped me with a force that I almost feared would strangle my cock, if she weren't so wet.

Gina's hands went to my face, as she started to cum around my rod, pulling me deeper into our kiss, and we both moaned with pleasure. The sound of my voice increased her arousal, and she started to buck under me with earnest.

I pulled out of her, and rolled her over onto her stomach. I put my face back between her legs, and licked her juices up from her crack, running my tongue over her asshole. She jumped slightly when I did that, and moaned. I kissed both globes of her rear, and then gently up and around her back. She was moaning in earnest by the time I reached her neck.

"I want to feel you in my ass," she told me, twisting her head around to look at me.

"Did he—" I couldn't finish that sentence.

"No, he didn't. But I said I want to feel all of you, ALL over me. Please, Nick. I need this."

I nodded, giving her cheek a quick peck, before placing my phallus between her cheeks. It took me a moment to get the angle right, and a bit of pressure to get my head past her sphincter, but she gasped, as it broke through.

"Gawd, I needed this! I love how you feel inside me. Pussy, ass, mouth... Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me, and wash him away."

My cock was plenty slick from her juices, as was her crack from what had leaked out of her, but I took my time, slowly slipping my length into her colon. I slipped my hands under her chest, and felt her hard nipples between my fingers, as I got the last of my prick inside her.

"Fuck me." That one command was all I needed, as I pulled out, and slipped back into her. I hit a frenzied pace, and knew I was getting close.

Her sphincter suddenly gripped my rod, and it was too much. We came together, as I filled her bowels with my semen, and I collapsed onto her back, kissing the back of her neck as I unloaded. It felt like I loosed a gallon inside her, by the time my orgasm finally washed over me.

I rolled onto my back, breathing heavily, and my skin pebbled with sweat.

She placed her head on my chest, and cuddled up to my side. "I think a shower is in order," her soft voice broke the lethargy that was starting to creep over me, and I groaned. Gina laughed. "Not for me, though I probably need one now, too. You positively reek of sex and meat."

We showered together, and I gently washed her body, and she returned the favor. Dried once again, we stepped back into my room, accompanied by the unmistakable sounds of Robin and Dennis going at it.

Gina gave me a wink, before stating, "He watched us have sex, I think it is only fare we return the favor."

I smiled inwardly, and thought she was going to be okay after all, as she crept towards my roommate's door.

It was unlocked.

Gina cracked the door, and peaked inside, then turned to me, smiling. She opened the door the rest of the way, and slipped inside.

Shaking my head, I followed after the blonde. Robin was on top of Dennis, his long cock shoved deep into her cunt, and one of her fake tits locked between his lips. We watched for a bit, till Gina indicated she was ready to go.

As soon as we were back in my room, Gina ravished me again, crying out in sweet release as the day's events were overlaid by my tender care.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,672 Followers
12