Bake Sale MILF

Story Info
Man helps a PTA mom and gets a tasty surprise.
1.8k words
4.4
40.8k
28
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent, 22-year-old man with no direction, steps out on the front lawn. It's 1:30pm, mostly cloudy, but over 74 degrees. He looks around and doesn't see any of the neighbors outside, as if it's a ghost town. Brent's parents are out, hanging with friends at some stuck-up country club at the outskirts of town. He sits in the patio, on a bench. He still doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. Shall he go full time with his job, bartending in downtown or continue seeking a degree from college?

As he's on the bench brainstorming, a voice of an angel gets Brent's attention.

"Brent are you busy?"

Brent turns to his right, seeing his neighbor Lisa with her head pop out of her front door. Her brown hair is untied like always, skin is pale and hazel eyes shine like wax.

"No Lisa. What's wrong?" Replied Brent.

"Nothing serious, just need some extra hands." Says Lisa.

She vanishes, leaving the front door open for me. Brent enters, closing the door behind me.

"I'm in the kitchen Brent." Says Lisa.

He follows her voice to the kitchen. As He enter, Brent sees a room full of packaged goods all over the counter and kitchen table.

"What's the occasion Lisa?" He asks.

She pulls a sheet of fresh cookies from the oven and places them on the cooling rack.

"Bake sale. I have to get the goodies into the trunk of my car." Replied Lisa.

Lisa is part of the PTA for an elementary school that's 10 blocks down from our homes. She's 40 years old, working part time as a VP for a respectable cable company. She's divorced and has a 17-year-old daughter that's away at college. You could say that she's some sort of philanthropist when it comes to helping kids stay in school. Sometimes, Lisa would mentor some troubled children, especially teens.

She's wearing a white blouse with a light grey blazer, light grey skirt with dark nylon stockings and stiletto heels.

"So where would you like me to start with Lisa?" Brent asks. "

Start with loading the cupcakes into the trunk. Doors are unlocked." Says Lisa.

Brent carries a few boxes of devil's food cupcakes gently to the driveway. He finds a dark Mercedes parked and opens the trunk. Brent gently places the boxes into the left side of the trunk and returns to the kitchen. Lisa is finishing boxing up the cookies as Brent continues loading the trunk with other goodies like blueberry muffins, assorted donuts, some pies, and a small carrot cake. He arranges the goodies in the trunk and returns to grab the boxed cookies. Brent places the cookies on the boxed cupcakes and closes the trunk gently. Brent returns to the kitchen and finds Lisa leaning on the counter.

"So, I guess it's going to be one heck of a bake sale hmmm?" He asks. Lisa smiles, folding her hands.

"Yup, and it's going to be sweet."

She takes her index finger and takes some batter from making devil's food and gives it a taste. Her eyes were deadlocked on his brown eyes.

"Come here." She speaks.

He walks towards her as she draws more batter, putting her finger in his mouth. Brent feels that finger surfing on his tongue. Lisa pulls her finger back.

"This does taste good Lisa." Says Brent.

"Yes, it does Brent." Replied Lisa. "Help me clean up this mess. I have to drive to the school, sell some goodies."

She heads out the back door and he hears the engine roaring. The sound of the car fades and Brent starts to clean the counter. Two hours later, Brent wipes the sweat from his forehead. He browses the kitchen once more, checking to be sure everything is cleaned. No sign of batter, icing or dust. His striped collared shirt is drenched in sweat from the hard work. Brent heads out back, sitting on a chair in the shades. Brent couldn't stop thinking about Lisa giving him that look when she tasted the batter. Was she teasing or being serious with him? Brent closes his eyes, taking a short nap. 30 minutes later, a voice of an angel once again, gets his attention.

"Nice work on the kitchen Brent." He opens his eyes and sees Lisa standing next to him.

"How was it?" He asks.

"Crazy but, sold a lot of goodies." She responds. "Made about a couple hundred dollars. The kids were running around the hallways wild with the parents. The rest of the goodies were given to the parents as snacks for the children later."

She sits next to Brent, letting out a sigh. "You know Brent, I got wet as you sucked the batter from my finger."

Brent raises his eyebrows. "Excuse me?" He replies.

"You heard me." Says Lisa. "I haven't been wet since my divorce."

"But Lisa, you're good friends with my parents. They will go ballistic if they hear you talk like that." Replied Brent.

"And they're not going to know about this chat, are they Brent?" Says Lisa.

"No, I don't sell out friends Lisa." Says Brent.

Lisa opens a few buttons, revealing some cleavage. "Good. I could use a shower after all that hard work." Says Lisa.

She stands up and enters the house. Brent follows her in and waits in the living room. He watches her walking up the stairs and vanishes. He hears a door close and walks up a few flights of stairs. Few minutes later, the sound of water is falling to the ground. Brent heads up towards a closed door which shows that it's the bathroom. He leans on a wall across from the door as the shower continues running.

"Brent, are you going to stink up my home or are you going to wash up?!" Lisa shouted.

Brent takes a step towards the door, turns the knob and pushes. The bathroom is fumed with steam, and he sits on the toilet, watching Lisa through the shower curtain.

"What are you waiting for young man, for the water to get cold?" Lisa asks.

Brent removes all the clothing, stepping in the shower. The warm water falls on his head, washing off the sweat and bacteria. Lisa puts a mixture of shampoo and conditioner on Brent's head, rubbing. He closes his eyes, making sure the suds don't touch his eyes. Lisa gently rubs his blonde hair gently and slowly. She steps aside, letting the warm water washing off the suds on his head. Lisa grabs the soap, smearing it all over his body from both front and back, from the neck to feet. She hands the soap to Brent. Lisa raises her hands as if she's a statue on display.

"Wash me little boy."

Brent starts brushing the soap bar on her hands slowly. Lisa closes her eyes as he moves down to her arms and shoulders gently and slowly. She lets out a soft moan as she's being soaped. He brushes the soap down to her breasts, slowly. Brent's hard cock is crying for her pussy, but he doesn't want to rush it. Brent soaps his hands more and rubs Lisa's thighs down to her legs and feet slowly, gently and passionately. She lets out another soft moan as he rubs her ass cheeks gently. His hands are like wind, caressing her and satisfying her desires. Lisa grabs Brent's head, shoving his mouth to her wet pussy.

"Suck for mommy little boy!" She speaks.

Brent tries to work his magic he learned from the books he rented from college library. Lisa eyes are still closed, and she has the face of enjoyment and lets out a loud groan.

"Fuck, you eat better than my asshole ex!" She screams.

Brent works on the clit but goes by the rhythm. He feels Lisa's hands pressing on his head. Brent holds Lisa's legs, just to keep his balance.

"Fuck I'm coming Brent!!" Says Lisa.

Brent feels the juices trickling to his tongue, as if the mist from Niagara Falls rising strongly.

"My turn Brent." Says Lisa, laying him down.

She sits on Brent's face, as she places his cock in her mouth, feeling the wet precum. Brent holds her thighs, licking her pussy more.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." She says, sucking whole, making choke sounds.

Brent licks the lips, making them more wet. He goes for the clit once again, making Lisa scream more. She strokes and sucks, going by rhythm.

"You're not going to come yet little boy." Says Lisa. She continues sucking and stroking as He's plays with the clit.

"Fuck!! I'm coming again Brent!"

More juices trickling down to Brent's tongue again. Few minutes go by, and she stands up. Brent stands up, making sure he's not bent. He bends Lisa over, placing her hands on the wall. He slides his cock inside her slowly.

"I'm fixed Brent, so it's safe."

Brent starts to make his strokes slowly and gently.

"Oh yes Brent, make me come once more!" Says Lisa.

He pulls her hair and starts to pick up the pace moving back and forth. He feels the sound of body slapping as he's penetrating her. She's screaming like hell has opened. Brent takes it slow, so he won't come before her.

"Don't stop, keep going Brent!" Says Lisa. Brent moves a little faster as she makes more moans and groans.

"Here comes the 3rd, Brent!"

Brent feels a squirt of Lisa's juices and pulls out to see more spill.

"Put that cock back in, we're not done yet Brent!!"

Brent puts his cock back in and starts to continue going faster. They both feel the water about to change temperature. Brent realizes that he must hurry before the water gets cold. He holds Lisa's hips as he pounds her hard and deep. Then Brent starts to feel the sensation of his cock, ready to explode.

"I'm coming Lisa!!" Brent Says. "Inside me, I love a good cream pie!! She responds.

Then... SPLAT!! Brent lets out a heavy sigh after he sprays inside her, feeling the pulsation of his cock. He starts to feel weak and sits. Lisa turns off the shower and opens the curtains.

"Wow, that was hot!"

She grabs some towels and they both dry themselves. Brent steps out and notices that the sun is fading, and his parents will arrive any minute.

"Damn, I better go before they notice I'm missing. This was good Lisa. Maybe I can come back for the next "bake" hmmm?" He asks.

"You can come back for more than just a bake Brent." She winks and throws his clothes at him.

Brent sneaks out the back, carrying his clothes. He hops over the fence carefully, into his backyard. He enters through the back, heading towards his room. Brent puts on some shorts and a tank top. He looks out the window, seeing Lisa in her robe waving and blows a kiss. Brent smiles and closes the shades.

"She knows how to bake alright." Brent mutters.