Bake Sale MILF Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the story.
2.4k words
4.48
15.2k
13
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent parks his car in a parking garage. He gets out, grab his bag and closes the door. After locking the doors, Brent exits the garage, entering a building. After spending some time with Lisa nearly a month ago, Brent decided to attend college. He heads into a classroom, sitting in a desk. Brent removes his laptop from the bag, placing it on his desk. Plugs the charger and opens the laptop. After booting the laptop, a few classmates walk in, taking their seats. Brent goes to Microsoft Word, preparing to take notes. He removes a textbook from his bag and lays it next to his laptop. The textbook is used but pretty new. The title on the front cover says, "Guide to Cooking."

While waiting for the professor to arrive, he feels vibration from his right pocket. Brent reaches for his cellphone. Turns out, it's a text from Lisa.

"Hey handsome, how are you doing?" She asks.

He smiles and texts back.

"I'm doing good, class is about to start. Miss you."

Brent holds the phone, waiting for a response. Text pops up.

"I miss you too. What class are you taking?" Lisa asks.

"I'm taking a cooking class. I'm thinking about majoring in culinary arts. Because I'm moving out soon, I figured I could develop some skills on cooking." Brent replied.

Brent gets a blushing emoji and a response.

"That's good. Working your way on being independent. Maybe you can cook for me soon when I visit your place in the future." Lisa said.

He chuckles and texts.

"That would be lovely. I better get going, class is about to start." Brent said.

Lisa sends a kissing emoji and texts.

"Talk to you later. Text me when you're done, I want to talk to you about something." Lisa said.

Brent silences his phone and places it in his right pocket. Professor walks in and Brent starts taking notes. An hour and a half later, class ends. Brent saves his notes and closes his laptop. He packs up and leaves. After parking in front of the house, Brent grabs his bag and exits the car. He locks the doors and enters the front door. After locking the front door, Brent heads up to his room. He sits in his desk, plugging his laptop. His room is nearly empty. There are boxes labeled, stacked and ready to go.

Brent takes out his phone and texts Lisa, saying that he's home and ready to talk. He gets a call, and the ID says, "Lisa". Brent answers.

"Hello." He speaks.

"Hey handsome, how's class?" Lisa asks.

"It was good Lisa, how are you?" Brent asks.

"I'm doing good. I bet you'd wish I was your teacher. I can help you with your food assignments." said Lisa.

Brent blushes.

"That would be lovely Lisa. You said you wanted to talk to me about something. What's up?" He asks.

"I'm attending a festival this weekend. I'm selling some of my goodies there. Would you like to join me?" said Lisa.

"I was thinking about making a pie from scratch and bringing it to the festival." Brent speaks.

Lisa smiles and chuckles.

"You should do that. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get paid for the sale of your pie. Time to work on those cooking skills." said Lisa.

"I'll be there then. I better get to work. See you then." Brent speaks.

"Better be there handsome, I'm looking forward to sample your pie." She replied.

They say goodbye to each other and hangs up. Brent starts looking for recipes on pies. He looks up the ingredients and heads out the door. An hour later, Brent returns with ingredients and heads to the kitchen. He pulls out some measuring cups, mixing bowls, few tinfoil baking pans and a mixer. He preheats the over before working on the batter and pours them in the baking pans. After the oven preheats, he puts in one pan and closes. Thirty minutes later, Brent removes the pan, places it on the counter and puts another pan in the oven. He focuses on the pie on the counter while the other bakes, making sure he didn't miss any steps.

Brent wraps one pie and places it in the fridge as he waits for the other to finish baking. Forty-eight minutes later, He removes another pan and places it on the counter to let it cool. Brent turns off the oven, cleans up the kitchen and places the pan in the fridge with the other pie. After putting away the mixing bowls and measuring cups, Brent takes a shower and heads to his room.

Saturday morning arrives and Brent wakes up. He puts on light grey dress pants, light collared shirt, dark dress shoes and sprays some cologne. He checks the time and notices that it's nearly noon. Brent checks the weather app, and it says that it's sunny and the temperature is in the mid-70s. He checks his phone and gets a text from Lisa, saying to meet her at the festival at 1:30pm. Brent replies, telling her that he'll be there and puts his phone away. He heads into the kitchen, removing the pies from the fridge. Brent gently places the pies in containers and in a plastic bag and heads to the car. He puts the pies on the floor in front of the passenger seat, making sure that they remain still. Brent closes his door and starts the car. He drives forward and heads for the highway.

Forty-five minutes later, Brent pulls into a parking lot of the festival. After parking his car, Brent grabs the pies and leaves the car. After locking the doors, Brent leaves the lot, entering the festival. He browses around for about ten minutes, seeing a few bands play, checking out some good food, looking at antiques. Brent sees Lisa standing behind a table, filled with a few goodies. Lisa sees him and smiles. He puts down his pies on the table gently and gives her a hug. She's wearing light blue jeans, dark heeled boots and a light shirt. Her brown hair is tied.

"Thank you for coming. I'm so glad you're here." Lisa said.

"I'm happy to see you. I got you something." Brent said.

He pulls out a pie and places it on the table. Lisa opens the container and gasps. It's cherry pie.

"This looks good Brent. You did an amazing job at it." Lisa said.

Brent smiles. "Thanks. I figure this pie would sell like hot cakes."

Lisa places the cherry pie on the table, making sure it's displayed properly. She raises an eyebrow as she sees the other pie.

"What kind of pie you got there?" Lisa asks.

"I thought I could make one for you and I." Brent replied.

He pulls the pie out of the bag and opens the container. She gasps in excitement.

"I love banana cream pie! Thanks! I'll store this aside, so no one buys it." Lisa said.

She places the banana cream pie back into the container and stores it nearby. We both stand behind the table. Few hours later, Lisa's table is almost empty. The only goodies left on the table are the cherry pie and a box of cookies. A couple walks by and sees the pie. They purchase the pie and Lisa gives them a business card. As they walk away, Lisa and I sit in our chairs. She lets out a sigh. Brent takes her hand and gives it a kiss.

Lisa blushes and gives Brent a kiss in the cheek.

"You're such a gentleman." Lisa said.

"What would you like to do after this?" Brent asks.

"I know a few things we can do." Lisa replied.

An hour later, a child walks by and sees the box of cookies and tries to grab them. Her parents stop her and take an interest in the cookies. Parents purchase the cookies and Lisa hands the box to the little girl, making her smile. As they walk away, Lisa picks up the cash box as Brent carries the banana cream pie. They leave the table and head to the parking lot. Lisa goes to the trunk of her car and opens it. She places the cash box into trunk and hands Brent some money from the cherry pie he helped sell.

Lisa closes the trunk and gives Brent a slow kiss in the lips. She pulls back and smiles.

"Let's grab some dinner and head to my place." Lisa said.

"Let's do that." Brent replied.

They get into their cars and head to the highway. One the way to Lisa's place, they grab a few Maxwell Street polish sausages. Lisa and Brent pull up to her driveway. Brent grabs the pie and leaves, locking the doors. Lisa gets out of her car and locks her doors. After entering the house, Lisa walks to the kitchen and Brent follows. He hands the pie to Lisa, and she puts it in the fridge.

They sit in the kitchen table and eat their Polish sausages.

"I got to say, I love Chicago's version of Polish sausages." Brent said.

"They taste good." Lisa replied.

They rest their stomachs for twenty minutes. Brent helps Lisa clear the table. She grabs the pie and places it on the table. She puts her finger into the pie and licks it.

"This pie tastes good Brent. You did great on this." Lisa said.

"Thanks Lisa. It was fun making it." Brent said.

Lisa closes the shades to the windows and back door in the kitchen. Brent looks confused and wonders.

"What are you doing Lisa? It's not dark yet." Brent said.

"I don't want the neighbors watching us." Lisa replied.

"We're only eating pie. They're not going to care." Brent said.

"Oh, we're eating the pie. Just not like this. Go wait in the living room. I'll call when I'm ready." Lisa said.

Brent heads into the living room and waits. Six minutes later, he hears her voice calling him. He heads into the kitchen and gasps. Lisa is laying on the table, fully nude and hair untied. She has a piece of the pie smeared onto her bare pussy. Her perky breasts are covered with icing.

"Want to eat this pie, Brent?" She asks.

Brent approaches and gives her a deep, passionate kiss. She moans softly as their tongues come in contact. He climbs on the table, burying his face into Lisa's banana creamed pussy, making her moan loud. He licks the creamy clit, making Lisa put her hand on his head, keeping him from pulling back. As he continues licking, Lisa screams and orgasms. She keeps his face buried into her pussy as eats her out. Lisa removes her hand and Brent pulls back. She giggles at him because of his face covered with her juice and pie. He chuckles and starts sucking her breasts.

Brent sees that her nipples have hardened from the cold icing and continues sucking. She rubs his head like he's a dog as he sucks. She grunts after he leaves a few hickeys on her breasts. Lisa pulls Brent close and kisses him. She sits up and helps Brent undress. He places his clothes on a chair and takes off his shoes. Lisa gets off from the table and lays him down. She smears a piece of pie on his hard, wet cock and starts sucking. Brent closes his eyes and moans softly. She strokes and sucks in a rhythm as he moans. Brent opens his eyes and watches her. They both stare each other in the eyes as Lisa licks the shaft and tip. After a few minutes, Lisa takes his cock out of her mouth and gets on top.

"Time to ride this hard cock." Lisa said.

She lowers herself and puts his cock inside her wet pussy. Brent holds her hips, keeping her balanced and she moves up and down slowly. They moan softly as she rides him. He holds her hips and starts thrusting up and down, making her moan loud and orgasm. Sweat rolls down their bodies, making slapping sounds as he thrusts.

Brent sits up and kisses Lisa deeply. They get off the table. Lisa places her hands on the table and bends over. Brent stands behind her, placing his cock inside her pussy. He holds her hips and starts moving back and forth slowly. She moans more and he slaps her ass. Brent starts to move a little fast, making her moan loud. As he thrusts his cock even deeper, Lisa orgasms and he feels his cock drenched in her warm juices. Brent starts to feel the sensation of release.

"I think I'm going to cum Lisa." Brent said.

"I want to taste it." Lisa replied.

Brent pulls out and Lisa kneels down. He puts his cock in her mouth and she starts stroking and sucking. She moved her tongue on his shaft in unison with her hand and looks into his eyes. Lisa sticks her tongue out as she strokes, making him moan. Then the sensation of release approaches.

"I'm going to cum Lisa." Brent said.

"Cum for me." Lisa replied.

Brent grunts and his load sprays into her mouth. He lets out a heavy sigh and Lisa licks the tip clean. She closes her mouth and swallows. Lisa stands up and gives Brent a deep, passionate kiss.

"You taste good Brent. Let's finish up the rest of the pie." said Lisa.

They grab a few forks, plates and sit in the table. After having a few slices of banana cream pie, they start washing their dishes and forks. They laugh after cleaning up.

"I never thought we clean up naked." said Brent.

"Me too." said Lisa.

They both grab their clothes and head up the stairs. As they enter the bathroom, Lisa turns on the shower, making sure it's warm. She steps in and Brent follows, closing the curtains. They hold each other close while the water washes away their sweat. Lisa leans forward to whisper into his ear.

"Spend the night with me. My daughter's away at college. It's just you and I." Lisa said.

Brent looks into her eyes.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose." Brent asks.

"I'm sure. You're good company Brent." Lisa replied.

After shampooing and soaping each other, they wash themselves and step out of the shower. They dry themselves off and Lisa leads Brent to her bedroom. Brent closes the door, and they go under the sheets together.