Baked Cookies

Story Info
Centers around female pleasure & the female perspective.
2.3k words
3.94
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is your 23rd birthday, a bittersweet day that has been dearly cherished and keenly awaited, albeit in the absence of your immediate family. The new city has been treating you very well, but the longing for the presence of your near and dear ones makes it slightly gloomy. Nonetheless, I end up having the pleasure and privilege of being the select few ones to be able to share this special day of yours with you, gifting my time to your soul. The whole set up and the entire day follows a lowkey theme, having subtle and simple heartful celebrations, instead of extravagant and grand meetups. The cool October air along with the fragrance of lavenders fills the atmosphere as twilight draws upon, only to be abruptly interrupted by the chime of the doorbell.

You proceed towards the door to answer, dressed up in your most comfortable and cute loose shorts, paired with a soft comfy top, and wearing a sweet characteristic fragrance that immediately catches my attention. The door swings open to the sight of me eagerly standing with a sly smile gracing my sharply trimmed face that begins blushing by now, dressed up in grey sweatpants, ankle length socks, my usual yellow bracelet and a cozy, soft hoodie. A hoodie that is soon gonna be yours to snuggle up in, and just unzipped enough to reveal my contoured collarbones. You reciprocate my greeting and welcome me inside, as I scan and observe your beautifully decorated kitchen adorned with pink fairy lights flashing in sync with the chords of Cigarettes After Sex softly playing in the background. I keep aside the packets of butter, flour, eggs, baking powder and chocolates that I brought to finally bake our own cookies, a plan that had been overdue and keenly awaited-for since the last year. You glance at my cute confused face, as you let out an enthusiastic smile in approval of my actions. Your winged-eyeliner adorned eyes stare right into my soul, coupled with your hair that's tied up into a cute messy bun.

Once I finish up emptying my bag, I gently proceed to give you a tight warm hug, my hands reaching for your back from around your arms, as I then whisper a soft "Happy Birthday, Queen" into your ears. The warmth from the hug lingers on and works wonders in the mildly cool gusts of air that blow in from across the kitchen window, ringing the wind chimes. You coyly snuggle up into your apron, as I proceed to empty the flour and eggs into a bowl, ready to be mixed. The oven is already pre-set at its required temperature, ready to accept the little nuggets of sweetness. The aroma of bittersweet dark chocolate fills the air as I set it aside to melt and turn into a silky velvety texture, ready to be blended with the dough that's being manually kneaded by your tender hands.

As you commence kneading the dough, a few strands of your hair, loosely held by your hair band get undone by a cool gust of wind and end up dangling over your lips and nose. You turn your neck towards me, indicating me to put those strands back aside, while both your hands remain buried deep in the soft warm dough. I promptly run my index and middle finger along the contour of your forehead and ear, gently tucking those strands of hair behind your ear, as the presence of mild sensual lust is all but apparent in the October atmosphere. To give you a taste of the chocolate-sugar whisk in the bowl, I dip my finger in the rich silky mixture, scooping a significant amount, and graze my finger against your lower lip. Your lips part to welcome my finger while you lick the deliciousness, all while giving me a deep heavenly stare all along. The whisked chocolate is just perfect, which you then urge me to have a taste of as well. I waste no time, gently lean in forward, and meet my lips with your chocolate glazed ones. Our lips ever so slowly enter into a mutual rendezvous, which gives you goosebumps all over, as your hands momentarily pause their movement in the dough, and your face leans towards the side to welcome me.

Our tongues get intertwined with each other, profoundly coated with the silky chocolate, as a drool of the melted chocolate drips down from the side of your lower lip, onto your thighs. You withdraw your white flour laden hands from the dough and place them on my neck, which is reciprocated by me placing my left hand on your waist, while my other hand takes a comfortable position on your back, proceeding to give you firm back scratches with my short blunt nails. You end up smothering my neck with all the white flour, while our lips continue brushing against each other, complimented with our eyelashes grazing together. Your body responds with goosebumps all over, following the path that my other hand carves on your back, as I then turn my attention to your earlobes and bite them and pull them ever so cautiously. Meanwhile, my hand on your waist coyly moves downwards to caress your inner thighs. The gentle contact between my fingers and your thighs makes your breathing heavier, as you end up arching your back in response to the stimulus.

My peripheral vision catches the glimpse of the warm melted chocolate that had dripped onto your left thigh. I promptly lower myself to savor that essence and clean up your left thigh, while still continuing to caress your right thigh with my upper hand with slow firm strokes, up from the knee and down from the waist. My swollen lips touch your left thigh, as I lick that chocolate clean, sending your body into a quiver. The ominous presence of lust is all but unmistakable now, as you wink your eye and bite your lower lip to signal me. I stand back up, while you proceed to sit on the nearby tall wooden kitchen stool beside the oven, giving me direct access to your heavenly body. A body that is sprinkled with random imperfections, just like the presence of occasional chocolate chips in a vanilla cookie. The same imperfections also end up being the sweetest, most loved part of the cookie, and the most sought after.

With you having taken a comfortable position on that tall kitchen stool, I lower myself onto the carpeted floor to gift my queen the best firecracker orgasm that she deserves. I softly spread apart your legs, and am welcomed to the sight of your shorts that display a small wet spot as a result of the cocktail of adrenaline, endorphins and oxytocin in your body and blood. I place my hands over your belly button, and swiftly move them downwards towards your wet pussy, grazing it ever so gently over your white shorts. Your body involuntarily ends up spasming, while you close your eyes in anticipation. I trace the same path by my fingers over your shorts, which become wetter with each brush of hand. Your face becomes flushed and your body starts sweating from the heat and passion in the moment. My hands are subconsciously directed to unbutton and unzip your shorts which you're now desperate to get rid of. You instinctively arch your back, allowing me to withdraw your shorts and reveal your panties that are all wet and dripping from the anticipation, apprehension and the excitement.

I begin teasing you by kissing your inner thighs all around your panties, buy purposely skipping your pussy to make it quiver, building up the sexual tension and frustration, which gets intensified as I get ever closer to your throbbing pussy with each kiss. Your hand simultaneously takes hold of mine and guides it over your chest, making gentle contact with your erect nipples poking straight through your comfy top. You hike up your top up to your neck, revealing your small perky and firm tits that are glazed over by a layer of sweat, which glistens with the illuminated glow from the flashing pink fairy lights in the kitchen. I continue teasing you by encircling my fingers around your tits, however avoiding to make a direct contact with your nipples, while simultaneously rubbing your thighs.

I subsequently lower the queen's panties downwards up to her knees using only my teeth, as I slide them down from the left side and get greeted by the sweetest pussy that is leaking nectar all over. I immediately grab the can of whipped cream kept on top of the oven, and spray some silky vanilla cream over my tongue, mistakenly spilling some of it around my lips and chin that is also covered with a translucent layer of sweat. My tongue makes the gentlest of contact with your aroused and wet clitoris, as your body spasms involuntarily as a result of the contact. I begin licking and playing with your clitoris in a figure of 8 motion, ensuring to savor the whipped cream mixed with your juices. This is accompanied with your breathing getting heavier and deeper, along with your heart beating faster, which I can easily sense from your throbbing clitoris. You grab my hair from both your hands and direct my head closer against your blood flushed pussy, which is reciprocated with by increasing the pace and pressure of my tongue which I now flick back and forth against the clitoris. I finally lather up my middle finger with your juices, give you a sly grin and begin to insert it ever so slowly inside you.

Your aroused pussy readily welcomes my whole finger inside. I patiently begin to slide my finger back and forth, with each stroke accompanied by my tongue flicking against your swollen clit, varying the pressure and the suction with each repetition. I soon establish a smooth consistent rhythm between my tongue and my middle finger, and match that with the beats and chords of the Cigarettes After Sex playing softly in the background. You close your eyes to savor the moment, while also pushing my head harder against your body with your arms draped around my ears and forehead, accompanied with a steady but gradual increase in my pace. You grab your lower lip with your front teeth, and further respond by giving me a sweet smile, while keeping your eyes closed and keeping yourself immersed in pleasure. I eventually feel your vaginal muscles squinching and tightening harder around my finger, while your chest becomes ever more flushed, signaling me your incoming orgasm.

I react lovingly by maintaining the perfect rhythm between my finger and tongue, as my head is now pushed violently against your body by your hands that draw me closer. I briefly pause withdrawing my finger and commence massaging the inner and upper walls of your vagina while my tongue continues and maintains its magic. This moment of ecstasy finally takes you over the edge as you give in and surrender yourself to your firecracker orgasm that is just beginning to take you over. Your pussy squeezes hard against my hand, making is almost impossible to withdraw my finger, which then turns into involuntary periodic spasms. Your entire body twitches in the waves of pleasure emanating from its core, as your eyeballs roll back and lips part. You are almost unable to breathe, gasping for air filled with lust in short moans, while you clench your palms against the overhead cupboards and your toes against the stool rails uncontrollably. Your mind floods with endorphins, adrenaline and dopamine, as you savor the moment by letting go of all control and allowing pleasure to take over, surfing over each wave of it. Ultimately, I end up getting my face, chin and lips covered with your juices and lovingly welcome all of it, making sure not to waste a single drop of that nectar. Your abdomen makes short rapid jerks as it slowly recovers from the firecracker orgasm. What an absolute goddess you are!

The waves of pleasure finally subside and fade away, and your breathing finally slows down as you are able to catch up with your gasps for breath. Your abdomen finally relaxes, rests and settles back, while you eventually unclench your toes and let go of the wooden stool railing. Your eyes gradually open to the sight of the pink fairy lights illuminating the kitchen through the twilight, as you slowly recover from your orgasm. Your legs are weak and tender, while you ended up biting the tender flesh of your lower lip in the heat of the moment. I slowly get up from the mattress, happily licking all your juices mixed with the whipped cream. I grab a fresh towel from behind the stove, and clean you up, starting from your feet, and moving up to your knees and over to the thighs, waist and your chest, wiping every drop of sweat and whipped cream. As I move upwards from the feet, I make sure to plant a soft kiss on your sensitive ankles. Moving upwards as I clean you, I finally reach your neck, noticing that your hair is now all undone and dangling over your face in a messy manner, which I lovingly part backwards and sideways behind your ears with my fingers of the other hand.

I also wipe my sweaty face and weak tired fingers, and share one gentle final kiss with you while cleaning your forehead and untangling your hair. The short soulful kiss is interrupted by the beeping timer of the oven. You lower your top from the neck and slip into a fresh pair of shorts. Meanwhile, I put on the baking gloves, open the oven, and withdraw the tray with freshly baked warm cookies. And voila! The rest of the evening of your 23rd is spent savoring those well-baked warm crunchy cookies, which turn out to be as sweet and as flavorful as the divine orgasm of my enchanting goddess...