His Special Gift

Story Info
She finds more than one way to congratulate him!!
3.1k words
4.28
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay comfortably, curled up on the edge of the sofa. Wearing my black satin robe with the lace trim, nothing but a simple pair of lace panties underneath and the belt loosely tied around my waist. The coffee table to the side of me, my computer propped on top and a steaming cup of coffee next to it. I scrolled through a few emails, sipping at my coffee as I enjoyed the silence of the morning hours. It was only moments later that I heard the front door open, and I blinked a few times, confusion setting in about who was possibly here. Very few people would come in the morning to see me and even fewer had a key. You had left much earlier than usual this morning, but I still wasn't expecting you to come back for quite some time, I wondered briefly if you were back so soon.

I didn't have to wonder for long as I heard your voice shouting, screaming my name "Alvara!! Al!! Where are you!? I have news!! Where are you!?"

I let out a soft laugh at your antics. You shouted my name while searching for me, even though the house wasn't nearly large enough for you to have to do so. I turned away from my computer, staying curled up on the couch as I calmly waited for you to come into the living room. When you finally did you rushed over to me, dropped down to your knees in front of me, wrapping your arms tightly around my waist. You pulled me to you with an eagerness that had a soft gasp of surprise leaving my lips. "Well, hello to you too" I say with a soft laugh, staring down at you with a raised eyebrow "as much as I love when you're this happy to see me... I'm confused. Did something happen?? You said you had news, I'm going to assume it's good news then??" I said but for a moment you didn't respond, but rather basked in the warmth and comfort my body provided. I let out another soft laugh, a smile overtaking my face as my hands moved to touch you. My right hand pressed to your back and my left began running through the soft strands of your hair as I waited for your joy to subside enough for you to speak. I loved our when we had little moments like these.

"I got the job"

If my grin could grow it would have overtaken my face and split it in half. I pulled back slightly, looking down at you to make sure you were serious. When I saw the truth radiating in your smile, I brought my hands together to clap.

"HIP HIP HOORAY!! HIP HIP HOORAY!! HIP HIP HOORAY!! HIP HIP HOORAY"

"You're such a nerd."

I rolled my eyes, raising an eyebrow as I stared into your eyes.

"Oh sorry, you're my cute nerd."

"Much better. I wish you had called me beforehand; I could have had a cake ready for you, or cookies. Oh, or breakfast!! or something!! Hm maybe I still have time, hm do we even have all the ingredients I need. No, no, maybe not but it could work. Hm I could quickly make a nice congratulatory cake." All the while you sit there, watching me with knowing eyes. You knew that if you didn't stop me soon, I'd babble until I had nothing more to say or I needed to breathe, the ladder was more likely. Your elbows on either side of me, you leaned into the sofa and placed your head in my lap "hm or maybe I should just do the cookies."

"Alvara... Al... Alvara!!"

But I'm barely listening, too invested in planning to make things for you. You sit up, taking my face in your hands and kissing me passionately, thrusting your tongue into my mouth and silencing me immediately. My glasses fog slightly from the heat radiating from off your body onto mine. After a moment you pulled away from the kiss, my forehead pressed onto yours as you grip either side of my face in your hands. I give you an amused grin as I playfully roll my eyes.

"I mean... you could have just said I have something to say" I tease, knowing full well I was much too immersed in my own mind to even give you a moment to speak.

You simply grin, giving me another peck on the lips, this one shorter but just as sweet. You move your hands to my thighs wedging yourself a little further between them, causing me to spread my legs. I wrap my arms around your shoulders as I watch you with a lazy grin on my face.

"Or... I could bake later, and we can spend now celebrating in a much more... interesting way"

"Fuck, I love the way you think. We're always on the same wavelength."

You kiss me roughly, passionately, moving your fingers along my thick thighs, gripping and kneading the flesh as our tongues wrestle one another. You pull away to kiss along my neck as your fingers find my panties, moving them aside to stuff two fingers inside of me. You gently bit into my neck, I whimpered at the feel of your teeth pressing into the flesh. Enough to send a tinge of pain through me but not nearly enough to draw blood. If anything, the pleasure was the most prominent feeling as you left your mark on me. I groaned in pleasure, thrusting my hips as you moved your lips downwards and took a nipple into your mouth. Instead of moving my robe to the side to get to my nipple, you took my nipple into your mouth with the cloth still over it, soaking the material with your saliva. The pleasure was intense, and my pussy dripped the evidence of that pleasure around your fingers as you thrusted a few times.

Suddenly you pulled away, standing up, looming over me. I whimpered, tilting my head back to stare up at you. I opened my mouth to speak, to ask why you stopped. The look on your face stops me, a look of pure lust, of need. It sent a fire through me as I licked my lips, watching the way you undid your pants silently. Staring into my eyes as you let your cock free. I stay still, holding my breath as I stare at the way the veins protruded, the way the precum dripped from the tip, practically calling my name.

"F-fuck.." I whisper.

"Yes, I will fuck you but first you're going to swallow my cock like a good girl. Show me how proud of me you are. First, I want you to undress for me. I want to be able to stare at your gorgeous body while you suck my cock"

I let out a gasp, pressing my thighs together as I nod my head. I stay seated on the couch, removing my robe and then my panties. Leaving me in nothing as I sat before you. I brought my hand up and grabbed your cock eagerly. I gave it a gentle squeeze as I pressed a kiss to the tip, loving the sound of your groan. I think it was one of my favorite sounds in the world. Besides hearing you call me, say my name and sweet little compliments you gave, this right here was a fierce contender.

"Fuck baby if you do that I won't last long. Open your mouth for me"

I do, happily, sticking my tongue out for you, I tilted my head back the slightest bit. You stared at me for a moment, a look of awe on your face. Something about seeing me like this, so eager, so willing, somehow naughty and innocent at the same time never got old. You took my cock out of your hand and began to slap the head against my tongue. Sliding the tip back and forth along my tongue. Everytime you moved forward your cock hit my top lip. You knew what this did to me, you knew how much of a tease you were being, how desperately I wanted your cock in my mouth. Yet you resisted the urge, loving the way that fierce spark filled my eyes as you fueled my desperation. I was a little spit fire when I wanted me to be.

"Fuck... that's so good" You groaned, closing your eyes for a moment.

I had enough, I needed to taste you. I wrapped my lips around the tip of your cock. Sucking on it eagerly as I took your balls in my hand. I gave them a gentle squeeze as I ran my tongue along the tip, lapping at the precum. I moan, a soft vibration going through your cock. You gave me a satisfied smile, knowing you have me right where you want me. Desperate, needy and wanting you. I began to stroke your length, pulling my lips away to spit on your cock a few times, using my hand to move it along your length. Once I had you completely coated in my saliva I leaned back and admired my work, loving the way it looked.

"Mines" I said with confidence. Sure of us, sure of myself. No one was going to suck your cock like I did. No one had sucked your cock the way I did. No one could make your cock cum the way I did, you could search far and wide. You could try but, in the end, you would come back to me, pants around your ankles and precum dripping from your cock as it found its true home; my mouth.

I took you in my mouth again. This time further, deeper as you slid along my tongue. Hitting the back of my throat. Immediately blocking my airways. My eyes watered slightly at the intrusion yet I persisted even as I gagged. I felt you slide down my throat. Your girth stretching my throat wide to accommodate it.

"Fuck yeah, that's it babe. Suck my dick. Take it, I know you can"

I loved your motivation, your words of encouragement. I took you down my throat until my nose hit your skin, rubbing along your hips, just above your cock. My tongue sticking out of my mouth and along the underside of your cock. You grabbed my head and kept me just like that. Staring down at me with a satisfied look. Your face twisted in pleasure as you held the back of my head.

"I, fuck... I just... damn. You're perfect, I swear you're fucking perfect. This mouth, your body, you were made for me. you fucking hear that baby, you see the way my cock just fits into your throat so perfectly. It was made for you"

I could barely breathe and had to force the air in and out my nose. My eyes watered and tears rolled down my cheeks. My saliva coated my skin and dropped down my chin yet I was practically glowing with pride. My pussy dripped onto the couch that had only been delivered a month ago. I felt so good, so happy. So full. I was practically fucking radiating. This was my happy place, where I was meant to be, on my knees with your cock down my throat making you cum for me, tasting my reward. You quickly pulled your cock out of my throat as I coughed, taking in a lung full of air.

Yet I didn't stay away for long. I eagerly followed you, taking you into my mouth again even though I had been without oxygen moments ago. I bobbed my head on your cock as I took my nipples between my fingers. They were hard and desperate to be touched. I began to pinch and roll them between my fingers as I took your cock in and out my throat. One moment slow and teasing, the next fast and eager. I loved teasing you, we had done this so many times I could easily see when you were close to cumming and I loved prolonging it, I loved watching your frustration grow. This right here was my domain and for a bit I was in control, I was the one decided when to let you cum. I decided how, fast or slow and I reveled in that power. Though, I had no illusions it was long-term. Just as easily as you gave me the control, you could take it away.

"Uh uh, no you don't. You're being a little fucking tease. I thought this was supposed to be a congratulatory blow job!!"

You say as you grab the back of my head, you take it upon yourself to fuck my mouth. Thrusting your cock in and out of my throat. You throw your head back in pleasure as your thrust becomes harder, more determined, filling up my mouth as you head towards your pleasure. I loved moments like these when you finally lost control and became undone before my eyes. You gave one last thrust, finally stuffing your full length down my throat. Your fingers became tangled in my hair as you held me in place, shouting my name as rope after rope of cum emptying down my throat. You pulled away stumbling slightly but I didn't let you get far as I gripped your cock, giving it a few strokes as I gasped for air.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Al, fuck!!"

You shouted as I sucked on the tip while stroking you, forcing out the last bits of cum. I quickly remove my lips to allow it to hit along my face, coating it in evidence of the pleasure I just gave you. I only stop when your thighs were left shaking and I'm sure I can no longer get anymore out of you. You move to drop onto the couch, your pants around your ankles as you threw your arm over your eyes.

"Fuck... I swear... I love you, no one and I mean no one can suck dick like you baby. That's one of the many reasons I'm not letting you go" you say with a lazy grin on your face, removing your arm from your eyes. I stand up with a shake of my head, trying hard not to give a huge grin.

"Now, how about you give me some of those sweets you promised."

I laugh standing up and you take the opportunity to give my ass a hard snack. I make my way into the kitchen, naked and my face covered. I grab the ingredients I needed to start on the cupcakes first and within 10 minutes I'm mixing. Just as you sneak up behind me, naked and hard for me again. I let out a laugh squirming as you wrap your one around my waist, right under my breast. You use your other hand to grip my throat gently, angling your neck to kiss me slowly. I moan softly with a smile on my face as you do. You slowly pull your face away, placing your chin on my shoulder as you move your other arm to wrap around my waist.

"Mm looks good"

I take a scoop of batter in my fingers and bring it to your lip, watching as you take my entire finger into your mouth, sucking eagerly at the batter before I pull my finger out.

"Mm very good" you smile dipping your own finger in, using the batter on your fingers to rub it along my nipples and my already sensitive skin, just as you thrust your cock ever so slowly into me. Yet, you stop half way, leaving me panting and hungry for more. You don't move, you simply kiss along my neck, leaving only half your cock inside of me as you continue to play with my nipples.

"Fuck, come on. I know I was being a tease but fuck. Please I need more. I need it all" I whimper

Suddenly you're shoving the full length inside of me, pushing your hand down on my back and bending me over the counter. The sudden movement knocks the bowl over sending the cupcake batter flying. Some of it on us, some on the counter, most on the floor. Yet, I found I didn't care. All I could focus on was the way your cock pounded into me with a ferocity I loved, sending me spiraling straight into a bliss filled state.

"Fuck!! Jake, Jake baby don't stop. Fuck me good, please. I'm yours, this is yours, make me cum for you!!" my shout echoes throughout the house.

"Mm fuck yes, that's it, that's it baby. Say congratulations"

"Congratulations!! FUCKING CONGRATULATIONS. OH fuck, oh fuck I'm p-proud of you" I groan.

You suddenly slow down pushing in and out of me. Passion and care in every stroke. Your hands stroking along my body, over my ass and back up to grip my hips. For a few more minutes you go slow, enjoying every pleasure filled stroke into me. It was a tease but it was perfect, it felt good, it felt right. Moments later I found myself shouting in pleasure as you began thrusting again, slamming into me even harder and faster than before. You move your hands from my waist and grab my wrist, holding them behind my back with one hand, while your other pressed into my upper back and pressed me more firmly into the counter. My nipples firmly against the cool surface. Filling me up and sending my body over the edge. You were relentless, you wanted all of me, all my pleasure, all my screams. You began to take me with a long hard thrust.

I could only scream your name as you used your foot to kick my legs wider. Nowhere for me to go, nowhere for me to run away from the intensity of this orgasm. My eyes rolled back as my toes curled, my back arched as I gripped your cock in a vice like grip, squeezing it for dear life as I erupted, my throat tightening before a scream loud enough to hurt my own ears left my mouth. This was bliss, this was paradise, and I enjoyed every moment as I felt you cum with me. Erupting right in me as we move in unison, we move as one,you thrusting forward and me thrusting backward. Until finally we both fall limp in exhaustion. You remove your hands from my wrist and back, falling limp against me but you lean on your elbows on either side, ensuring not to put too much pressure on my back. We were both sweaty and hot, covered in cum and cupcake batter. Exhausted but as happy as could be. You take one of my hands and entwine our fingers as I close my eyes with a smile, your lips gently brushing along my shoulder.

"Congratulations baby."