Baked Peaches Pt. 02: Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It lasts and lasts. Everyone's watching us. What are you thinking? Then, you tell me exactly what you're thinking. Instead of pulling away, you lean in. I part my lips to receive your tongue. We tenderly probe each other's mouths with your tongues and lips, exchanging a whole night of pent up feelings in the unspoken language of making out. I suck your bottom lip and pull you in closer while you lean on me, resting your elbows on my shoulders and folding your hands delicately behind my neck. Our necks advance and retreat in unison, all the while our lips stay locked in a modest, lovely kiss. There, in front of our friends, we make under the moonlight.

When the kiss finally ends, I slowly open my eyes to rejoin the group and reality. I fully expect everyone to be staring at us or cheering; however, I find neither. Everyone is gone and we are alone on the deck.

"Everyone left!" My heart sinks. We broke our rules, made out for too long and then everyone got uncomfortable and left. I'm so sad and embarrassed. I never wanted your birthday party to end in this way. I'm crestfallen...until, suddenly, I see that things are not what they seem.

On the opposite bank of the swamp, there are two figures dimly illuminated by the moonlight. Is that...Chase and Avery? Why are they moving like that over there? Are they...making out?

"Look," you whisper, nodding to a secluded area just around the corner behind us. Sure enough, Mike and Brie are in a discreet location, shrouded by plant-life. It's not clear exactly what they are up to, but whatever they are doing is generating repeated undulations which stir the bushes. An occasional cooing emanates from their vicinity.

"Oh my gosh," you say. Our eyes meet as an excited telepathic current flows between us. It's clear what happened: the heartfelt, steamy nature of our kissing was too much for the other couples to handle. Because of us, they became wrapped in their own horny webs of passion and absconded to explore those webs together. Holy shit - we've created a chain reaction of blacked-out kissing throughout the entire land of the swamp. Fucking...awesome.

It doesn't take long to realize we're watching our friends make out and it feels inappropriate, so we turn our attention away from them. For a while, we just sit together, holding hands and watching over the swamp. Reflected starlight dances on the water and you put your head on my shoulder. What a night it's been so far.

Before long, I am growing less and less interested in the swamp, distracted by the warmth, softness and sheer closeness of you. My hands wander, doing what I never dared do at the party while now it seems perfectly obvious and even right to do it. Gently, slowly, I reach under your dress for the comforting curve of your hips and caress you down to the smooth skin of your butt, gently fondling you. I lay my other hand on your bulging breasts, massaging your tits through your dress, feeling your nipples stick out underneath the fabric.

Before long, you also lose all interest in the gentle, rippling reflections of moonlight on swampy water. You put your hand on my thigh. Slowly but surely, it travels higher and higher up my leg. The bulge in my boxers swells. For the thousandth time tonight, I am rock-hard. But this time is different - by the time you fish my cock out of my pants and wrap your tiny fist around it, my breath is coming hard and fast. I've never been so excited.

Patiently, you squeeze me, pump me.

As soon as you see the first shiny drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip of my penis, you lower your head and suck my cock into your mouth. I can feel your tongue on my dickhole as you lick the pre-cum off of it and swallow. You lap my shaft all over, running your wet tongue along my hard meat and nursing the tip. You press the length of it against your face to feel the heat and moan obscenely, squeezing my weighty cock and stroking it firmly. Strands of pre-cum roll down your hand while you jack me off hard and slow.

I love when you hold my cock like this, but when you suddenly release my cock to wrap your hair in a pony-tail, I know what's next. I moan in pleasure as you give me a slow, sensual blowjob. The sight of your head bobbing up and down while you suck me off is the most beautiful sight in the world. The feeling of your mouth engulfing me and your lips sliding wetly up and down my pole send shivers up my spine.

I stop my gentle caresses on your plump ass and sink my fingers into your moist pussy. I finger fuck you deeply, plunging into you while you get wetter and wetter. In response, your head bobbing gets more frenzied. The sounds you make are becoming less loving and more hungry. I flashback to staring at your ass at the party all night and something comes over me. After thoroughly dunking my fingers in your gushing secretions, I start rubbing my fingertips against your asshole. Your surprised whimpers encourage me, so I ease my nectar-slick index finger into your tiniest hole, slowly sawing it in and out.

A high-pitched moan hums around my cock and you push your hips back, sinking my index finger deeper. I trace my middle finger along your dripping pussy and slick it in girl-cum, pressing it to the entrance of your asshole as well. You squirm and moan as I ease my middle finger inside you as well, gently sliding it in and out.

I don't know how much you like this or not, but the vigor of your cock-sucking increases noticeably and I definitely like that. "Mmmh, oh God," you murmur, letting my cock escape your mouth for a moment as I slowly pump my fingers in and out of your tight ass.

You buck your hips backward and double down on sucking me off. The feeling of your sexy little hole dilating and wrapping around my fingers makes me savagely horny. I am breathing raggedly and I feel like my cock is going to snap in two, it's so hard.

As I bury my fingers all the way in you, my thumb moves to rub your clit. At the moment of contact, the choked whimpers coming from your cock-stuffed mouth escalate. Your tiny hand falls to your crotch and pushes mine away from your pulsing nub, a clear signal for me to cease my sexual onslaught on your clit and tight asshole. I protest: "But..I wanna make you cum," I whisper.

You aren't having that right now. Now you are the one in control, forcing my cock into your mouth, sucking me off and moaning in pure indulgence. You plop my cock out of your mouth and jerk it into your face. If I happen to blow while you say this, you want to make sure you're close enough to drink. "Its my birthday and I get to call the shots. Now, cum for me. Cum your huge load all into my slutty mouth." Then you plunge that very slutty mouth right back down on me until you're gagging on my cock, huge and full in your throat.

You know my weak spot, ordering me to cum specifically for you. Finally, the orgasm I'd been holding back all day arrives. My cock stiffens in your mouth and you know it's time. You go wild with excitement, wiggling your butt and moaning urgently. With an uncontrollable groan, I press your head down to receive a gushing load of cum right in your mouth. Seismic waves of pleasure shatter my grip on reality. "Oh my god," I say. My cock is contracting over and over again, pulsing in your warm, wet mouth. It's the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

"Mmmm," you hum in satisfaction as creamy jets of my hot seed splash on your tongue. My pelvis is shaking violently but you keep your mouth planted firmly on my shaft, greedily, gratefully sucking on the cum fountain you made while your butt wiggles cutely in the air like the sex-kitten you are. My orgasm goes on forever and you're loving it while I pump your mouth full and saturate your cum-thirsty throat. I'm nearly blacking out as you swallow my huge load. When I finish, you suck my cock clean and raise your head, a smile of utter contentment on your face.

I'd like to stare at that smile for hours, but I can't. After that orgasm, I can no longer support myself. I lay backward on the deck and sigh. Holy shit, that was unbelievable. From this upside down position, I can see Mike and Brie's feet poking out from the bushes, all tangled together. One of them slowly rubs their toes up and down on the other's leg in a gesture of pure adoration, but it's hard to identify whose feet are whose.

You lay your head down on my chest but it's not long before we're kissing again. We drift into a slow, sensual round of kissing and cuddling that seems to last forever.

12