That was Unexpected Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife ends up being the entertainment.
3.8k words
4.53
26.9k
57
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swnglf
Swnglf
132 Followers

This is a story based on real events that happened a few years ago. It starts out kind of slow, so bear with me. There will be additional chapters to this story.

I had been working out of town on a project for almost five months when this took place. I flew back every three weeks for a couple days to spend time with my wife Amy and our kids. On this particular visit, I was supposed to be throwing a bachelor party for a childhood friend of mine named Jason, and I was only going to be in town for two days. I was his best man, so i was obligated to arrange the party. It was very hectic trying to take care of this only being in town for a few days at a time and then flying back out of state. I had stayed in contact with all the groomsmen and tasked them to help me since I was away so much.

Amy wasn't very thrilled that she had to give up a full day of spending time with me since I was gone so much. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it either. Amy and I were both 35 and beyond that point of needing to go out and be wild. She and I had been married for twelve years already at this point and had two wonderful children. This is the first time my company had sent me on an out-of-town project for any significant amount of time. We missed each other dearly when I'd leave to go back, and it made it difficult to deal with sometimes. We've always been faithful to each other and knew that this project wouldn't last forever.

I think the hardest thing to cope with was our sexual frustrations. We both still had an insatiable appetite for sex and couldn't keep our hands off each other when I was back. Her assuming all the parenting responsibilities while I was away really added to her stress. She used my trips back in town to escape her adulting obligations and cut loose a little.

I had been following up with the arrangements as best I could all week leading up to the party. We were all going to meet up at the groom's house for a couple drinks, go have dinner, maybe hit a club and then back to the groom's house for an exotic dancer. I had a stretched Hummer limousine set up to escort us from place to place. I tasked my buddy Paul with lining up the stripper. He was the only other guy in that I really knew that would be there. The three of us have been friends since we were in grade school.

Saturday afternoon rolls around, and I was showering up to head out. As you can imagine, Amy and I spent a lot of alone time together when I got back. Her parents had taken the kids camping that weekend, so we didn't have to worry about interruptions. I could tell that Amy was a little upset that I had to spend the evening away, but she knew she would have all day Sunday through Monday morning with me until I had to fly back. I heard my cell go off while I was getting ready and went to see who it was. I was fearing that something had went awry with the party plans, so I was hesitant to check the message. I looked at the message and my heart sank. It was work saying that something happened, and I was needed back right away.

I quickly phoned my boss to see what was going on. There was an accident at the site, and I needed to oversee the investigation. He told me that they already booked me a flight back and I was to be on a plane tomorrow morning at 10am. This couldn't have come at a worse time. Amy was devastated. I wasn't scheduled to come back home again for another month to attend the wedding after this trip. I suggested that I should just skip the bachelor party all together so I could spend the time with her.

She insisted that I still go since I was the best man and Jason and I had been friends forever. I told her that if I went, I was taking her with me, and the guys would just have to understand. I told her to hurry up and get ready so we could still make it over to Jason's in time. Within thirty minutes, she came out ready to go. I nearly swallowed my tongue when I saw her. She had on a short black skirt with halter top and 5" stilettos. She was still very fit at 5' tall, short platinum blonde hair, 36C fake breasts and an ass that's to die for.

"Damn baby, you look amazing."

"Well, I wanted to look good for you and try to keep you distracted when the stripper shows up." she said laughing.

"This stripper is going to have to look like a store-bought supermodel to upstage you tonight."

I could hardly keep my tongue in my mouth. We headed out to Jason's and met up with the guys. As soon as we walked in, a couple of the guys I didn't know blurted out,

"I didn't think the stripper was supposed to be here until after we got back!"

Jason and Paul walked over to me and asked what Amy was doing here. I explained the situation and they totally understood. I told them that I felt obligated since I was the best man and I'd still have a good time with her being there. In the meantime, all the other guys that didn't know us were all staring at Amy and whispering to each other. There were four other guys there all together. Paul took the time to introduce us to them.

He went around the room. The first two were co-workers of Jason's named Brad and Mike. They looked to be around the same age as us. Brad had the typical white-collar worker look where Mike was more of the rough neck looking type. They both seemed a little loud and arrogant. He then introduced us to Joe and David. Joe was Jason's next-door neighbor and looked to be about ten years older than us. He was a well-spoken, respectful guy. David was a neighbor that lived down the street. He was a tall, dark skinned black man with a bald head and broad shoulders.

Paul told me that David was in his late twenties, and he and his wife moved in the neighborhood about a year ago with their two kids. After all the introductions, we commenced to having a couple drinks to get loosened up. The limo wasn't due to arrive for about another hour or so. During this time, we caught up with my friends and made idle chat with the guys we just met. They all felt sympathetic towards my situation once they heard what was going on. A couple of the guys started hitting the booze hard right out of the gate. I could see this turning into a night of babysitting Brad and Mark.

Joe was engaged in conversation with Amy and then they were joined by David. I was asking Jason and Paul questions about all these guys. I also asked Paul if he had the entertainment lined up and he assured me that he did. He told me that we were good to go and showed me a photo of the girl he hired. Her stage name was Saphire.

She was 24 years old, 5'3", brunette, fake tits and a bubble ass. He told me that she is very popular on the bachelor party circuit. I couldn't help but laugh at him. Knowing Paul all my life, i knew exactly what he was trying to say. At about that time, I received a call from the limo driver saying that he was due to arrive in just a few minutes. Everyone finished up their drinks and we made our way to the door. One by one, we all piled into the stretched Hummer to hit the town.

The driver took the scenic route to the restaurant so we could have another drink enroute. I was trying to play the part of best man and also be mindful of Amy. She was still chatting it up with Joe and David, so I didn't feel that I needed to focus solely on her. We arrived at the restaurant and ordered our dinner. We all continued to make idle chat while having more drinks with dinner. Brad and Mark continued to hammer drink after drink and were borderline belligerent already. Mark went as far as making a couple rude comments to Amy while at the table. Joe overheard it and quickly came to her aid.

Amy was a champ and took in stride. She knew that coming with me tonight would expose her to situations like this with drunken assholes. I called the limo driver and told him we were ready. We finally corralled everyone and headed for the limo. I told the driver the take us to one of the local clubs so we could have a few more drinks before heading back. We got into the club, and it was packed. There was a pro basketball game in town, so the downtown area was busier than normal. We made our way up to the bar and managed to order a drink.

Brad and Mark ran into a couple people they knew and disappeared. The rest of us sipped our drinks and made our way to the dancefloor. I myself am not much of a dancer, but Amy loves it. Anytime we would go out, she wouldn't miss an opportunity to go out and shake her ass on the dancefloor. She isn't one of those women that constantly nag you to go dance with her. All she needs is a dancefloor and she will be fine by herself. Jason and Paul were starting to feel the effects of all the alcohol they drank. I could tell that Amy wasn't feeling any pain as well.

I've always been the guy that stays mostly sober in these situations because I feel like I have to be the protector of the group. I could tell that Joe was the same way. Amy was out on the floor dancing with David and Jason while Paul and I were trying to contact the entertainment. Paul finally got through to the agency and found out that the girl that was supposed to dance for us had been in an accident. She was fine but did sustain some facial lacerations. I asked the agency if there was anyone else that they could send to replace her, and they said there wasn't anyone else available.

I could see this night taking a turn for the worse. Joe came back up to us and asked what the problem was. As I was explaining the situation, we saw a commotion breakout on the other side of the dance floor. There was a group of guys fighting over something, but we couldn't tell what it was. Moments later, the bouncers started dragging the guys out towards the door. We could see that the cops were called and that's where the bouncers were headed. As the last few bouncers got closer to us, I noticed that Brad and Mark were two of the guys they were dragging out.

I made my way over to one of the bouncers and he told me that those two had got in a fight with a group of guys and were going to jail. Perfect. First the dancer gets in a wreck and now two of the guys in our group are going to jail. Needless to say that the stress level was now up. At least Jason had a pretty good buzz and looked to be having a good time dancing. I asked Paul what he thought we should do, and he said we should just stay there for a while longer then. I made my way out to the dance floor and pulled Amy to the side. I explained what was going on she said that sucked for Jason.

We gathered everyone up to bring them up to speed on what was going on. They were all buzzing and seemed to be having a good time. We all continued to drink and have a good time for another hour or two. Amy was feeling no pain at this point and having fun being able to shake her ass all night. She told me that she was super horny and couldn't wait to get me home. Someone must've gotten her all worked up on the dancefloor. As I said before, we've always been faithful to each other, but she is an extreme flirt when she's been drinking.

I've always found her flirting to be harmless and very sexy. She's never crossed the line, but she has tip toed alongside it a few times. Before we knew it, they are announcing the last call for drinks. I couldn't believe that we'd been here this long. Joe looked like he was ready for bed. Jason, Paul, David and I were all feeling a buzz now from all the sustained drinking and dancing.

I called the limo driver and told him we were ready to head out. We all climbed inside to take the thirty-minute ride home. Amy asked everyone if they wanted another drink. Joe had dozed off asleep. The rest of us all said we'd take another, so Amy played bartender at the mini bar in the limo. She crawled across the aisle and when she did, her skirt rode up her thighs and exposed her ass a little. I saw that David noticed it right away and couldn't avert his eyes. I just pointed at her ass and asked him what he thought.

"Man, she has an amazing ass." he said while continuing to stare.

She overheard him and I'd swear she tried to make it ride up even higher. This is where that extreme flirt comes out in her. Jason looked like he was on the verge of passing out and Paul was on the phone with someone. Amy turned around to hand David and I a drink and then she sat down right between us. She turned towards David and gave him a devilish grin.

"Did you like what you saw David?"

"Uh, yeah. You have an amazing body. Drew is a lucky man."

"Yes, he certainly is, and he's going to be even luckier when we get home." she said with a grin.

David let out a long sigh, and you could tell what kind of thoughts were going through his mind. Amy took a sip of her drink and then draped her leg over mine. She started rubbing my cock through my jeans in an effort to tease both me and David.

"Feels like someone's ready to go." she said. "It just sucks that the entertainment wasn't able to make it tonight."

My cock was hard as steel watching her tease me. You could tell that David was getting worked up to. I know for certain that she had noticed. Amy put her lips to mine and gave me a deep passionate kiss and then leaned over to whisper in my ear,

"It looks like David is about to pop out of his jeans baby. Should I tease him a little more?"

"Go ahead baby, have fun." i said in response.

Amy was always one to tease, but she never took it as far as what she was about to. She slid back down between us with her hand still on my cock. She then reached over with her other hand and placed it right on the growing bulge of David's crotch. His eyes rolled back in his head as she gave it a squeeze. I couldn't believe what i was seeing. A normal husband would be enraged with anger and jealousy in a situation like this, but I found myself getting even harder. She continued to rub his cock through his jeans as he started to softly moan.

"God baby, his cock feels huge!" she said as she continued to rub us both.

I could feel myself getting harder and harder as my beautiful little wife strokes this black guy's giant cock through his jeans. Paul was off the phone now and was paying attention to what was going on. He peered over at me with a confused look, and I just gave him the nod to sit back and go with it. Jason was watching from the other side now also. He looked equally confused. Joe was still passed out asleep down at the end of the bench seat and missing all the action.

"It's been shitty sequence of events tonight and you guys shouldn't have to go home without some entertainment." Amy said as she looked up at me.

"Just what do you have in mind baby?" I said with genuine inquisition.

"Well, your entertainer couldn't make it tonight, so I just figured that I could be your entertainment if that's alright with you." she said as she winked at me.

I could feel my dick twitch. I knew she had a good buzz, but I've never seen just alcohol push her this far. We've talked dirty to each other in the past about watching each other with someone else, but never even hinted at it becoming a reality. I really didn't know how to act. Here I was with two of my closest childhood friends and two complete strangers that I'd just met a few hours ago, and I'm watching my wife stroke one of them off sitting here next to me. I knew even in our buzzed state that Jason and Paul were just as confused.

"If you want to be our entertainment baby, then go right ahead." I told her.

With that being said, she took her hands and slid her skirt up over her hips, exposing her perfect ass. The only thing she had covering her lady parts was a tiny thong. Her ass was facing Jason and Paul, so she started moving it back and forth seductively. She placed her hands back on our cocks. I leaned over to grab her ass and then gave it a quick little smack. She loves getting her ass lightly spanked while she's fucking. She reached over with her other hand and started undoing my jeans.

She reached inside and pulled out my cock. I could see that the other guys were staring intently now while rubbing themselves. She pulled my jeans down so she could have unrestricted access. I couldn't believe how far she was taking this, but I was loving it. She took my cock into her mouth and started to moan on it. The warmth of her mouth around my cock felt amazing. She teased the head with her tongue and then took the head back in her mouth. I saw her reach over and start rubbing David's cock again.

With my cock still in her mouth, she started undoing David's pants. Paul and Jason had now started rubbing her ass from behind. I looked like Paul had even slipped his fingers into her pussy because I felt her let out a surprising moan on my cock. She pulled David's pants and boxers down to his ankles and revealed one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen that wasn't in a movie or magazine. His cock was semi-erect and had to be at least 9" long. You could see her eyes swell up as she grasped his cock with both her hands. As she released my cock from her mouth, she turned all her focus to this thick and veiny monster in her hands.

She looked over at me with wanton lust and I knew what she wanted. I just gave her the silent nod of approval and she went straight for it. She stroked his cock up and down with both hands, taking the time to admire it. It was growing larger and larger as she continued to stroke it. She looked at me again with a lusty smile and just went for it. She pulled his thick throbbing member up to her lips and stuck the bulbous head into her mouth. I felt jolts of electricity shoot through my cock as i watched my wife put this man's big black cock into her mouth.

Up and down, she sucked and slurped like she was trying to win a contest. She could only fit about half of it down her throat because of its size. She continued to stroke the remaining length with both hands while slobbering on its thick head. By this time Jason and Paul both had their cocks out stroking them to the sight of what Amy was doing. Amy had taken notice and turned around give them the attention they deserved. She took turns sucking and stroking both of them equally. I reached down and pulled her little thong off her ass and down her legs.

As she continued to suck and stroke Paul and Jason, I positioned myself behind her. I rubbed the head of my throbbing cock up and down her soaking wet slit and then made entry. She let out a deep moan with Paul's cock in her mouth as I buried my length in her. Her pussy was still tight for being thirty-five and having two kids. She really knew how to control her pussy muscles. The fact that i was blessed with an 8" cock helped out as well.

I started fucking her with a steady rhythm, burying my cock to the hilt on every thrust. Her soft moans turned to screams of pleasure while gagging on my friends cock. I couldn't believe that I was in a limo fucking my wife from behind while she blew one of my closest friends. It was one of the most erotic feelings I've ever had. within seconds of this, Amy was belting out in an earth-shattering orgasm. I could see the cream from her pussy starting to form a ring around my thick shaft. Paul couldn't take it anymore and unloaded his hot cum deep down her throat. She attempted to swallow every drop but couldn't keep up with the flow.

She had Paul's cum dripping out of the side of her mouth as she pulled his cock out. I continued to fuck her with a steady rhythm from behind. She had now put Jason's cock in her mouth and picked up where she left off with Paul. A few minutes later, she was having another orgasm. David was sitting there watching and stroking his huge shaft just waiting for his turn to assault her little pussy. The thought of watching that put me over the edge. I buried my cock deep inside her and blasted her inner walls with my hot cum. Spurt after spurt, I emptied everything I had into her.

To be continued...

Swnglf
Swnglf
132 Followers