Baked Peaches Pt. 04: Fuckfest

Story Info
Finally alone with the birthday girl.
6.8k words
4.2
1.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is definitely shower time when we get back to my place, although falling in the swamp sorta worked out in the end. We probably needed to sober up a little or we would have passed out immediately and lost this opportunity to spend some quality time together.

In the bathroom, I start the shower on high heat and close the door. It's about to get real steamy in here. You raise your arms, letting me pull your soaking dress off the voluptuous curves of your body, revealing the slick, beautiful mounds of your tits.

My cock flexes. Even though I desperately need to get in that shower, I can't resist the call of your naked body. You sigh while I cup and squeeze your heavy boobs before pressing my face between them, drowning in the fullness of your cleavage. I tweak and tease your thick brown nipples with my fingertips, inhaling the smell and tasting the flavor of your smooth skin as I lick and kiss every square each of your beautiful tits.

"Isn't that a little swampy?" you ask. Actually, it is. Maybe we should get in the shower first. I just can't help it - this moment is such a microcosm for how I feel all the time: it doesn't matter how gross or sweaty you are at any given moment - I just want to lick you.

The shower pelts our bodies clean while I suck on your chest until you are twitching all over. Your breathing is raspy thanks to the oral attention I'm lavishing on your tender, suckable nipples. I lick and kiss the engorged buds avidly. I'm such a slave to your tits...and everything else for that matter.

Thankfully, you take my erect cock in your hand and stroke it, jacking me off while pushing your tits further into my face. Your small hand feels so good on my aching cock as you jerk it in that special way you do, twisting your wrist just a bit to maximize friction and feeling. It's so hot when you do this. The way my cock is twitching in your jacking hand, I feel like I'm going to cum on your stomach right now.

The rhythm of your handjob gets erratic when I reach my hand to your crotch, sliding two soapy digits into your moist velvety slit. You moan deep in your throat and lean back, resting your shoulders against the tile wall for support and offering your water-streaked breasts to my mouth. As I slowly finger fuck you, I keep licking away at your heavy tits, gently biting your erect, pebble-hard nipples.

Sucking on your tits and masturbating your pussy, I deliberately ignore your clit again. I limit my attention on your swollen nub to brief, occasional teasing rubs with my thumb. You part your slick labia with your fingertips, whimpering: "Mmmh you sucked my tits so good. Come on, lick my pussy."

9 times out of 10, I'll do exactly what you say in this situation. This is not one of those times. I've got a plan for you...making you wait. You soon start shivering, your build-up growing and growing, your release denied by the dragged-out pace of my fingering. The slow, gentle stimulation of your pussy is pleasurable enough to make your pelvis gyrate in perverse, whorish circles...but not enough to get you off.

I kiss your chest between your breasts, and lick my way up to your neck. We kiss while you jerk me off, now lightly poking my cock into your stomach. I come closer to put a hand on your face, and you mischievously take the chance to bend my dick down and rub it on your burning hot clit. If that's how you want it, I'll take my fingers off you. It's better when you rub my cock on you, anyway. How badly I want to coat your clit and the outside of your vagina with a mixture of hot cum and shower water. I start breathing heavily as we make out, then pull away.

"Please stop teasing me!" you plead, voice thick with desire and a desperate need to climax. You don't need to ask. I already passed my limit of restraint. Still, my heart is racing and my cock throbs at your lusty words. Giving one last long suck on each of your boobs, I slide my mouth down your soft tummy, kissing and licking my way to your soaked, needy pussy.

I put my fingers back up in you, pumping them into your tight hole as I clamp my mouth over your engorged clit. Your fingers tug at my hair and you forced my face into your crotch, yelping out loud as I unleash a whirling flurry of tongue strokes on your sensitive, overcharged button.

Under the relentless streams of the shower-head, I ravenously devour your clit, egged on by your choked sighs of impending release. At the same time, I finger blast your pussy in a frenzy, curling up my digits inside your pussy to stimulate your G-spot. Rivers of water roll off your slim stomach to coalesce in your sacred delta where I'm drinking like a jungle animal.

Your silky frame shivers. You clamp your thighs around my head, trapping my lapping face between your legs, aching to finally cum. Emboldened, determined to make you feel as good as possible, I redouble my fingering and licking efforts. I keep lapping away at your clit, clamping my lips over your slit and sucking lightly on your labia, drinking up your intoxicating cunt honey. It's a frantic, desperate action. I hum begging moans of need into your pussy while you furiously fuck your pelvis against my face. I'm being waterboarded by your pussy and I love it.

Your breath catches in your throat and you go silent. Your legs shake. I love this part so much. Your pussy quivers and gushes streams of girl-cum into my sucking mouth. I keep lapping and fingering you throughout your climax, giving your clit a relentless tongue bath that causes your orgasm to rear up again and crash down on you with empowered intensity.

Your silence turns into a series of breathless gasps as your pelvic muscles contract, your legs weak and your whole body shivering as you lay back against the tile wall for support, barely able to stand straight. Finally, the orgasm subsides.

You smile. "Woo! That was a good one." I'm standing up now, but I'm not listening. I only care about one thing. With one hard push, I cram my throbbing hard cock all the way up your snug slippery pussy, making you gasp and shudder in surprise and pleasure. You are so soaking wet I fill you completely in one thrust.

For the first time tonight, I'm finally inside your pussy. It's overwhelming. Aching to cum, rabidly horny after making you climax, I fuck you as forcefully as I can, slamming into you with fast deep strokes. It's not often I get this charged up. I feel like a fuck robot, banging you as hard as I can. Your head lolls lifelessly on the hollow of my shoulder and your voice breaks into a continuous husky groan of delight as I plow your pussy, pinning you to the wall and squashing your pillowy tits between us.

You hand flails against the slick tile and finds the shower handle. The last dregs of shower water cascade off our naked bodies. My fingers dig into your perfect butt. I can't help but tease your asshole with my fingertips, rubbing it and stretching the edges gently while I rail you. It's just a side-effect of my fixation with your beautiful ass. My real focus is on pistoning my cock in you, brutally pumping us both to a massive orgasm.

I pound a loud, throaty cry of pleasure out of your slack mouth at my every savage in-stroke until you sink your teeth in my shoulder. You're cumming again already? Fucking awesome. The quivering convulsions of your vaginal walls and your teeth in my neck multiply my arousal times 100.

Horny as I am from fucking you so recklessly, I can't last long inside the wet silky caress of your pussy. The contractions of your body on my pulsing cock are too much. Soon I am panting and sucking on your neck, ready to fill you full of cum.

"I'm gonna cum so hard!"

My announcement shakes you from your delirious fucktrance.

"Oooohhh, wait," you moan, your breath coming quick and labored, your voluptuous boobs jiggling and shaking while I repeatedly slam my cock into your snug body. "In my mouth," you beg.

My legs shake and my balls tighten. I feel a massive load rushing up my pulsing hard-on as I let go of your ass and slip out of your soaked slit. Whimpering urgently, you fall to your knees and plunge your face down on my glistening shaft, taking me in your mouth. You barely manage to wrap your soft lips around my bloated cockhead, your tiny fist jacking me furiously at the base as I explode, sending a powerful jet of cum splashing against the back of your throat.

"Oh god, take it." I moan.

I palm the back of your adorable head like a basketball, pumping my cock in your mouth while shooting rope after rope of semen into you while you hum in delight, sucking me and fisting me like the starving cum addict you are.

I grunt like an animal all through my orgasm, my pleasure increased by the amazing sight of you on your knees before me, rubbing your clit through the end of your last orgasm while you drink down my sperm. You shake like a leaf as the wet sound of your fingers slapping your clit fills the silent shower. Then you go rigid and cry out in orgasm as you gulp my load and milk my cock for more, cumming on your fingers as you nurse my shaft with your soft lips.

After sucking me off, you stand up and hug me. A moment passes. "How was it?" I ask, stupidly. Can't I ever act cool after a blowjob?

"Good!" you say, "no fingers in my ass this time, haha."

Oh my gosh. The memory of the swamp blowjob returns. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself," I say, caressing your round asscheeks.

"Oh, don't be sorry! I kind of liked it. Its just...a bit much. You know, super-stimulating. And I'm a little sore now."

I lightly brush your butt, seeing an opportunity I fully plan on taking. "Okay, well...maybe I can kiss it better," I say, grabbing your hips with my powerful hands and forcing them to turn. Your back is to me now and I push your shoulders forward so that you are almost bent over, your palms against the shower wall.

I drop to my knees put my hands on your ass cheeks, spreading them as I start licking all over your tiny asshole one last time, coating it in a heavy bath of saliva and rimming you into relaxation as a dirty, tingling sensation spreads from your ass across your whole pelvis. I run a finger along the wet slit of your pussy while I lick your butt, gently probing you until I can easily poke my tongue inside your tight hole. The feel of my tongue-fucking strokes in your asshole sends shudders of delight all over your curvaceous frame, and your lustful gasps testify to your appreciation of my lewd attention.

"Oh, your tongue...in my ass. Oh, yeah...fuck me with your tongue!"

Pushing my tongue into your asshole as deep as I can, I start rubbing your clit with one finger while I jam two more inside you. You yelp so I slow down a bit, working into a comfortable rhythm while I penetrate you. I'm not sure if you are primed from your previous orgasm or starting another one but, to my surprise, it doesn't take long before you are shaking again, squealing and grabbing my head, pushing my tongue deeper up your ass.

The feel of your climaxing hole squeezing my tongue makes me crazy with desire. I hammer your pussy with my fingers and massage your G-spot while you make uneven, jerky movements from this unexpected orgasm. As I wait for you to descend from your orgasmic peak, I keep licking you, methodically licking up all the rivulets of pussy juice that leak out of you before tonguing them up into your asshole.

As this orgasm slows, I turn your hips again and focus all my oral attention on your pussy. This is a sensitive time for you, so I lick you softly. I love making out with your pussy and I could do it for hours. But, after a few minutes of cleaning you up, I can tell you are getting a bit tired. After all that's happened tonight, it's finally time for bed.

***

I'm laying on my bed, waiting for you to come out of the bathroom. The night is really catching up to me now and I'm fading fast. I hope I don't look like a complete vegetable by the time you finish drying your hair in there. Everything is foggy. I'm drifting off to sleep, smiling about the fun time we had tonight when you finish up in there.

Through half-closed eyes, I catch a glimpse of something moving. Holy smokes - my mind reels and my groin is jolted to life when you walk in front of me, your jiggling bottom swaying mouth-wateringly.

I put my arm out and you climb into bed next to me. It's a super wholesome snuggle time. We're laying sort of on our sides, our legs intertwined. You're slightly over me and wet strands of your hair fall on my face as we make out. Our hands roam the familiar landscapes of each others bodies, grabbing, tugging and squeezing all over. My hand goes to your butt as you slip your tongue in my mouth. The taut, elastic feeling of your ass cheek lifting and falling back into place is hypnotic. I love pulling it up and imagining how your pussy must feel being repeatedly exposed to the air while slowly stretched open.

I push further, tracing the edges of of your moistening little pussy with my finger tip, then two. Rubbing the inner part of your slick labia while I get lose myself in our makeout. It's so fucking easy to do. As I play with your pussy and gently rub your clit from behind, you pump my cock slowly with a tight hand, a hungry smile set on your lips. "Is this going in me soon?"

After that, it's depravity central.

I hook my fingers around the inside of your thigh and roll backwards a bit, lifting you on top of me. Your slick pussy slides up my leg, leaving a trail of fluid. Your back straightens. A breathless moment passes while you center yourself over my cock until finally you plant yourself on my stiff rod. You fall gracefully downward, letting gravity do the work as I penetrate you fully and completely. The feel of you opening up for me as I bury myself in your entrance is beyond anything I ever fantasized about in my wildest teenage wet dreams. Your pussy envelops me like a hot glove. It's so impossibly tight and warm and you fit me so well. The feeling of being inside of you, being with you like this, is beyond description.

You put your hands on my chest and raise up, then grind downward again, your ass mashing against my hips as you sink down fully, drenching me. God, you're always so wet for me - it's the hottest thing in the world. I can feel the tight walls of your vagina hugging my cock and I hug your waist in return. We lay there for a long time, slowly fucking each other deeply, slowly. Your hips rise and fall to meet my subtle thrusts, filling you and leaving you empty over and over. It's so slick in there. How can something feel so effortless and invisible yet so good at the same time? Your bottom lip gets pouty when you fuck me like this and it's fucking adorable.

You lean back further to spear my cock into a deeper part of you and your tits jut forward. I bend at the waist to suck them, one arm firmly around your midsection and the other on your ass.

"Hit me," you order.

The loud smack of my hand landing on your sumptuous ass pushes a moan out of your throat and a squirt of girl-cum out of your pussy. You start to ride me harder, sliding up and down nearly the whole length of my dick on each stroke. It's coated with the slick mixture of the two of us. You're moaning steadily and in the most old-school sexy way, a slow build of continual moans that vibrate down to my soul. God, it's so fucking sexy when you fuck me like this, your pussy hungrily devouring me, tits bouncing in my face while I spank you. You double down, jamming your pelvis down on me until the base of my cock meets your pussy over and over. Then you stop, replacing your rise and falls with a slow, subtle circle of your pelvis. The pressure is intense while you stir yourself, using me to touch every inch of your insides. I can feel how full you are and it's making me lose control. I can't hold on any longer. "Oh my god," I manage.

"Cum in me," you whisper.

That's all I ever need to hear. God, you own me. The familiar tightening of my groin lets you know what's next and you get excited, resuming your heedless banging of my overworked tool. Faster and faster you fuck me. "Yeah, fill my slutty pussy with cum, Bryan. I want it. Give it to me, yeah give me that fucking cum." As my orgasm arrives, I reach my hands up your back to cup your shoulders from behind and pull you down on top of me, chest to chest. With one arm, I hold you close and cradle the back of your head with the other, pulling your face to mine in a hot lip-lock. We kiss as I start bucking my hips. A simultaneous groan escapes both of us as I flood your pussy with thick ropes of hot white cum. Your pussy is sucking my cock so tightly and I'm so deep inside you. You feel every shot of cum as it splashes off the walls of your pussy, increasing the building the pressure inside your womb and absolutely filling you.

We collapse. The sheer intensity of that orgasm puts me into a catatonic state. I can't move or do anything but appreciate the feeling of you laying on top of me. I can feel your breathing slow as you fall asleep. My dick gets softer, retreating from the deepest parts of you to shallower regions, slippery with cum. By the time I finally deflate enough to fall out of your beautiful creamy pussy, neither of us notice as we're fast asleep.

Somewhere in our sleepy daze, our brains switch off and we are consumed by that thing which animates us 30% of the time. I regain consciousness to find I'm pressing your shoulder blades against the mattress while I rail you hard from behind. My cock is all the way up in your pussy and I can feel my thighs pounding constantly against the meaty part at the bottom of your asscheeks. My cock slides in again and again, your ass bouncing while I push you roughly into the bed. We both spout uninhibited dirty talk.

"Fuck my pussy. Oh, fuck me like a slut. Pound that tight pussy, give it to me deep."

"Yeah, take it. You like taking my cock deep like that. Fucking, take it, you dirty slut!"

My throbbing cock slams repeatedly into your cozy, well-lubed suck-hole. The sounds of your wetness getting slammed trigger something in me. I pull away and then get on my knees, animalistically tonguing your pussy before grabbing your lower half to use as a sex-toy. While licking the taste of our cum off my lips, I plunge my fingers in. I want to get you off. I want to see your sexy, sweaty little body quivering in orgasm and I want it bad. I mercilessly stroke your G-spot while spanking you. Red hand-prints blossom on your beautiful ass as my fingers robotically work your pussy, consistently hitting your spot in a furious but steady rhythm. It only takes a few minutes of this until I can feel your pussy squeezing my fingers.

I know I should keep up a steady pattern as your orgasm hits to make sure you don't lose it, but I can't help myself right now. I withdraw my fingers and slam my cock back in you. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my dick while you cum. I lay down on you, cramming myself balls-deep in you and letting my body weight pin you to the mattress. I fuck you like a rabbit, hammering your pussy as hard and as fast as I can. In this position, I can feel myself bottoming out in you, pressing against your cervix. I push your head into the bed as your pussy contractions begin.

A deep groan escapes the pillow your face is jammed in and your pelvis begins twitching. Your ass jiggles while you orgasm. I want to smack it but, even if I could get a good angle on it from here, I just couldn't. I am light-headed, ready to fill you with another massive ejaculation. I can't do anything but keep pounding you, so happy that we are going to cum together. Your twitching escalates. I can tell this is a going to be a big orgasm. Then, you do something you've never done: you scream.

It's loud, porno loud as you yell unintelligible fuck words while you cum. The fleshy clapping sounds of my hips smacking against your bouncing ass cheeks echo underneath your screams of delight. Your body is shaking. You're cumming hard as I continually drive my cock into deep into your clenching, quivering vagina.

12