Baked Peaches Pt. 04: Fuckfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But...something is different this time. Your orgasm isn't stopping because I keep railing you mercilessly while you climax. Your shaking body instinctively, shakily propels you forward on the bed as you desperately try to escape from the overwhelming sensation. While your pussy sings on my cock, I think: "Nuh uh no, not now," locking my biceps around yours and leaning forward on top of you. I've never given you a screaming orgasm before and I'm going to press my luck. There will be no escape for you. I'm going to fuck you silly.

Your fingers claw the edge of the mattress, trying to scratch yourself forward but, with every inch you take, I persist. If you struggle, I lean forward, cramming my dick balls deep in you. If you relent, I fuck you harder. I pump you, pound you until my muscles burn. Before long, you're wailing in staccato to the beat of me plowing you without abandon. This primal game of cat and mouse comes to an end as your body finally goes limp. Your eyes roll back and your body shakes. "Ohhhhh, godddddddd," You're cumming again.

I did it. I pushed you further than I ever have...maybe further than you've ever gone. Your slack body goes into full-on spasms as you climax in a scarily powerful orgasm. You shake out of control while I'm stuffed all the way up your tight pussy. I hold you close. It's not about control now. It's about love, and amazement. I've never seen you cum this hard and I want to hug you as warmly as I can through the whole thing. It's unreal. You vibrate for what seems like minutes as I hold you tight and lick the sweat off your neck, all the while still fucking you slowly.

Finally, it seems your orgasm is ebbing; however, your pussy hasn't stopped gripping me vengefully and the whole experience was just too goddamn hot for me. Shivers of pleasure radiate upwards from my groin. I'm still buried in you and you can feel it coming.

"Yes, yes," you moan. "On me," you beg.

I release my tender hold on you and roughly turn your spent body so your tits are pointed skyward. Miraculously, you spread your legs sluttily. I want to call you something dirty while I spray your hot sweaty bod, but I can't speak. Holding my massive wet cock in my hand, I get on my knees and point it at you. I cum hard, heavy spurts splashing on your tits with a huge, thick shower of salty hot cum. Endless cables of semen coat your chest, stomach and thighs. You moan like a whore while it splatters on your body.

15 or 150 minutes pass while we lay together on the bed. The fan blows gently on our wet, sticky bodies - a nice, cool contrast to the warm dogbed below us. For the third or fourth time, I open my eyes to wonder if I'm dreaming. My cock is nestled between your thighs, the tip pushing lightly against your pussy.

The sound of cars honking and a jackhammer outside confirms that I am back in reality, and I'm struck with the memory of the one final thing I had planned for the night, forgotten until now. You might not know it, but you've got one more birthday wish and I'm about to make it come true.

I reach under the mattress, fishing around for the final surprise. In your sleeping condition, you do that thing where you feel me moving and then make a cute noise and try to snuggle closer, draping your arm on my chest. Normally I love when you do that but right now it's really dampening my plans. "Goddamn it, why you so cute?" I think, straining my shoulder in a painful contortion to dig further under the mattress. Finally, my fingers graze the thing I'm searching for...

You've dropped hints that you might be into this before, and we're about to see. I grab your wrist as it hugs my chest and lift it over your head. This awkward movement fully wakes you and you look at me, puzzled. I lean over, taking hold of your other wrist and placing it next to the first. I position myself on top of you, gruffly holding your wrists together while you watch with curiosity. When you feel the smooth nylon start to bind your hands together, a look of knowing anticipation spreads across your face.

The rope goes around your wrists several times tightly before I secure it to the back of the bed. I test the set-up, man-handling you into several positions while ensuring the rope won't pull uncomfortably on you at any time, no matter which position I force you into. I'm satisfied. There's enough rope for you to squirm comfortably and for me to flip you over and do what I want, but you aren't going anywhere. As far as I'm concerned, right now you are a fully poseable fuck-doll.

Something happened to me while I was wrapping the smooth nylon around your wrists and felt your agency disappear. It's abundantly clear that this final birthday treat holds a surprise for me as well. I didn't expect tying you up to be this...effective. Even if I'm not completely sold on it yet, my dick definitely is. I can't understand how a night of filling your pussy could leave me so sex-starved, but the act of tying you up has turned my cock absolutely rigid.

I know exactly what I want to do to you, but first, maybe I'll try something spontaneous...I get on me knees, holding my cock over your face. With your hands tied above your head, you look like a fish trying to eat food it can't reach. I full-fistedly squeeze my dick from the base to the tip, watching as a string of pre-cum flows out, slowly running slowly over my cockhead before plummeting downward. I am aiming for your mouth but it lands on your cheek, obscenely clinging to your smooth skin, a badge of honor only a filthy slut like you could wear.

You moan, and I squeeze another gushy string which falls partially on your lips before stringing across the nape of your neck. Fuck, this is way too hot. I might cum all over you if I do that again. Instead of tying you up just to prematurely blast on your face in three seconds, I once more draw on a powerful, Olympian calm and take my hand off my throbbing cock.

I lay down next to you. Alright, maybe something crazy. Who knows if you'll like it or not but fortune favors the bold so...I lick my own pre-cum off your cheek, then kiss you. You bite my lip hard and suck every molecule of cum off my lips. Next, I bite the smooth, salty flesh of your neck. "Oh, fuck yeah," you say loudly.

My hand falls to your pussy and I'm not surprised to find it's already soaked in an ocean of excited, slick self-lube. I stand up, then roughly pull you your lower half to the side of the bed so that your ass is perched right at the edge of the mattress. You immediately spread your thighs open for me, offering me your holes. Your whole crotch glistens with juices, which visibly cascade down your pussy, pooling on the bed by your tiny little asshole.

The instant my mouth makes contact with your clit, you shudder. When I start gently sucking on your pussy while flicking my tongue on your engorged needy button, you squeal, flooding my mouth with your delicious girl-cum. After my first taste, I lose control, thrashing your pussy with my tongue, trying to quench my thirst for you. I'm consumed with lust and don't give a shit, plastering my mouth over your hole and sucking out everything I can while absolutely beating up your clit with my tongue. There's so much of our cum in your pussy from all the times we've fucked tonight - it's so dirty but I want to drown in it.

I eat you out for minutes and minutes, my hands strongly directing your helpless hips in whatever direction I want. I can feel your torso trembling as you gently tug against the rope. I love the way this position makes your tits perk up. It's so fucking hot to eat you out and watch the heaving peaks of your tits bounce while your wrists struggle against the rope.

I make my way up from your pussy, biting your hips, then your stomach before reaching your tits. I rub my cock against your burning hot clit while I gently bite your tits, shoulders and neck.

"Put it in," you beg. Not yet. I'm gonna make you earn this one. I kiss you a final time before descending back to your clit, where I lightly stroke it with my fingertip, then lightly tongue you with long strokes from your ass to your clit, over and over with an excruciatingly slow build in intensity. When your lower half begins to squirm in sexual frustration, I stop completely. This pattern plays out several times in a cruel tease. Your breathing gets heavy and quick. You're moaning constantly, begging me "please, please please." I can see your fingers flexing against the rope, wishing desperately they could be rubbing your clit, which I know is humming with desire.

You've waited long enough. It's time to push you over the top. With unabashed enthusiasm, I jam two fingers inside you, thrashing your G-spot while I glue my lips to your sexy fuck button. This time, I don't stop. I go into robot mode, enjoying the taste of your clit and the hotness of the situation. Despite the burning, painful sensation building in my jaw and my wrist, I won't stop until I'm tongue-fucking you through your impending orgasm.

Finally, your squirming turns to a full-on tremble, your louder moans announcing an imminent climax. I renew my enthusiasm, hoping maybe this time you'll squirt and I'll finally get a chance to choke on your pussy.

"Oh, that's so sexy," I say, splaying my free hand across your pelvis, applying pressure to the area just below your stomach and above your mound.

You are opening your mouth to speak, but your words never come out, overcome by a long deep groan of pleasure as I increase the pressure of my finger-bang, giving your G-spot a series of heavy strokes while I suck your overcharged clit. Your expression is somewhere between surprised and ecstatic as your eyes widen and you let out a brief, quickly silenced cry of pleasure. I can see the base of your shoulders flexing as the rope holds you in place while the shaking starts.

Your jaw goes slack and your eyes close and you start to cum. I hold your hips down while you buck violently against my face and press my tongue as far as I can inside you, slurping on your engorged button through the whole orgasm.

As your contractions subside, I rub your stomach and take a final taste before unclasping my mouth from your throbbing bud. I didn't want to, but you pleaded for me to do it, panting and begging me to give your over-sensitive clit a break.

Fine then. That's perfect for me. My dick is spewing fluid all over the floor anyway. Better it goes on you. I stand and grind my cock onto your mound, smearing your clit with heavy dollops of my oozing pre-cum.

Finally, the part of this light bondage fantasy I've been waiting for. I roughly turn you over, fitting your knees below you. Your sexy butt is tilted up in the air, and I approach your upturned ass in a trance. You quiver as I lay a hand on your moist slit. My cock is aching so hard as I pump it fully. I smack your sexy ass firmly as I squeeze pre-cum into your pussy, hoping you know exactly what that means: You're my slut and I'm about to use you.

Our telepathic connection holds strong. "Fuck me hard," you bark. Those words coming from your mouth press a magic button and a hot jet of pre-cum falls from my aching hard-on directly onto your slippery, puffy pink labia. I rub them with head of my cock, pushing the pre-cum into your pussy and asshole before spanking you again. I keep stroking my cock, looking down on the sight of you, hands tied, doggy-style and legs spread like a complete fucking whore. In this moment, I realize what I was born to do: just bang the fucking shit out of you.

I enter you with no warning, sinking into you as far as I can. Your ass pushes back against my hips at every thrust and you moan and writhe on the bed. Stroke after stroke fills your pussy completely. I fuck you so hard on your stomach that the rope falls uselessly by your hands. Who cares? We pour every last bit of energy we have into each other, fucking in all possible positions, forcefully and with an unexplained urgency. I get rough with you and throw you around a lot, lifting your legs to fuck you missionary, pounding your pussy before making you suck our juices off my cock before slamming it back in. I pick you up and we fuck standing up, our lips locked together as your tits heave. I turn you around and bend you over, lifting your leg up while I rail you against the kitchen counter with long, deep thrusts. My fingers wrap around your thick, beautiful mane and I pull your head back, abusing your ass and pussy.

"Oh yeah, pull my hair. Oh, fuck me like a slut," you groan. I am ready to blow my load deep in your pussy, but I know what you like best. I take your leg off the counter and push you to your knees. Your wanton mouth opens as I shove my cock into it, pulsing balls-deep in your throat.

One of the best feelings in the world is lightly-guiding the head of a lover while getting a gentle blow job. I am not gentle now. I face-fuck you, spurred by the increasingly pleased noises which raise in pitch and enthusiastic consumption of my cock and everything leaking out of it.

Your hands stay steady against my hips as I choke you with my huge dick. When I see that look of moderate panic in your eye, I pull out. Strands of cum and saliva fall from your chin as you gasp for air before inhaling more cock.

My head spins. Normally I tell you when I'm about to feed you your favorite meal, but I can't even speak right now. My orgasm hits. I tense, then empty myself into your sublime mouth, spraying a huge load down your willing throat. I stop humping your face after I blast the final thick spurts straight into your esophagus and I throw my head back, letting my pulsing cock fill your oral cavity with creamy spunk until my glans are submerged in a warm gooey mixture of my seed and your spittle. You happily drink it all down.

I am weak in the knees and thoroughly drained when you finally let my softening shaft plop out of your insatiable mouth. You are grinning impishly as you lick your cum-glossy lips clean and use your fingers to massage a few stray dollops trickling down your chest into your boobs, glazing them with the vestiges of my creamy offering.

"Mmmhh, that was a fat load," you say, caressing, tracing trails through my cum as it absorbs into your soft, fuckable tits, "but I'm still kinda hungry. How about breakfast?"

"Yeah," I pant, "breakfast."

Starved after the night of partying, teasing, one savage fuck in the shower and many more after, we treat ourselves to UberEats: a much needed and most hearty brunch of dumplings, french fries, chicken nuggets, onion pancakes, an unpeeled banana and the last two beers in the fridge. We ravenously eat everything up, not speaking as we stuff our faces. A tender back rub or nuzzle are the only form of communication between us during this amazing, post-coital chill session. Moments like these are what make the sex so great. After we eat, we pass out in each other's arms.

EPILOG

In the post-fuckfest haze of napping, we robotically continue fondling each other while getting some hard-earned rest. It's so nice to lay in bed with you, exhausted. We both know full well that we did our best last night. We lived life as only a true human can, moderating desire with the pressures of society. We drift together into dreamland, awash in boundless contentment.

At one point, I wake up to find you, slowly, lazily jacking me off and sucking on the tip of my semi-hard cock. Your eyes are closed. God, are you even awake? Watching for a moment, I can't tell. Unbelievable. Even half-conscious, you're still a cum-hungry slut, robotically sucking me off just to try and get another load in you. I let you have your fun.

Even though the sun has long risen on September 23rd, it's always your birthday when you're with me and you get what you want.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. I look in the direction of the sound but you don't even hear it. You're totally preoccupied, lazily sucking on my fat cock like it was a lollipop with your eyes closed. I'm wondering how to handle the door situation just as you start to get greedy. Your head starts bobbing faster on your second breakfast, driving me to the edge. You make me feel so good. I feel so free when you're blowing me.

Something devious comes over me. "Come in!" I say. I don't care who it is. I WANT them to see you sucking me off. The door creaks open and in walks a slim, sexy figure topped with crop of blond hair and radiating a sexual power of her own. The sight of her combined with the feeling of your mouth on my dick is too much and, once again, I blast a hot load of cum in your mouth. This time, it's too much for you to swallow cleanly. It overflows from your mouth. White hot jizz dribbles out from your mouth and splashes across your heaving tits. As your deep exhales of satisfaction subside, you become aware of a familiar figure in your peripheral vision. You smile and look up at her, your tits completely glazed with sticky cum.

Hailey laughs. "Hey Bridget! Your tits look sorta like baked peaches with ice cream!"

12