All Comments on 'Baker and Jones Ch. 02'

by MsAppropriately

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

Brilliant, the relationship between Jones and Baker grows but now there is an added tension between them. The interplay between the two main characters is superb but whereas previously it could sometimes be described as banter now there is jeopardy. Bring on the next installment.

MaezedMaezedalmost 2 years ago

Omg so good and it was so nice to not have to wait! Thank you! I can’t wait for the next chapter :)

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 2 years ago

Nice followup to Chapter 1, you continue to build on the Cordelia and Annetta relationship in an intriguing way. There at the beginning in which Cordelia made Annette kneel I thought it was headed into a dom/sub scenario. However, you added a nice twist with Annette helping with the case. Cordelia’s role in playing Annette during the meeting with Lady Wilva was well conceived. I agree with Annette being angry at the end made sense but may have taken it to far with finger jabbing her finger at her boss. The ending has me wanting more. Thank you for writing/sharing.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

The Jury is still out on whether I like this or not.

But I shall continue.

ArkingArking7 months ago

brilliant, absolutely BRILLIANT!

The temperament of the two characters are perfect. Like Sherlock Holmes a flawed genius and like Dr Watson a sharp mind but lacking in a certain 'something'.

It is only the 2nd chapter, but you have me hooked on these two.

I will read onwards, not only to see how they collide on other matters but just how powerful their lovemaking will be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsAppropriately@MsAppropriately
Trans. Autistic. My kink is being praised for my work. Not sure if I write smut with a plot or plot with a smut. I also post on Scribblehub -> https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/93855/ms.appropriately/ And I have a Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/user?u=89119316

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES