All Comments on 'Baker and Jones Ch. 05'

by MsAppropriately

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 2 years ago

Nicely done! You took us right in at the crime scene, Cordelia’s handling of Annette’s discomfort was spot on. I love the banter between Annette and Cordelia in this chapter. Cordelia taking the umbrella and referencing it when Annette returns. You wrote a perfect scene as Annette attempts to enter Bembrook’s office, noticing the height difference on top of the car, struggling on the balcony. Then ending with Cordelia’s frustration with Annette. I read it as Cordelia knows how smart Annette is and what she can be capable of. Far more than being a collar. Only a little disappointed in Cordelia just taking the papers and not assisting more with the injured ankle, thought that could have played out better. I’ve ranted enough, Can’t wait for more.

XactoXactoalmost 2 years ago

I do love their repartee…

MsAppropriatelyMsAppropriatelyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

This was a really fun chapter to write, especially because of their banter. I absolutely adore their dynamics now that it's settled a bit, and I'm loving the chance to start really adding in a little tension between them with Cordelia's words at the ending. I keeping reading back to myself, "You're so close to being Annette that I can't bear it," and swooning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I keep on coming back just for this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsAppropriately@MsAppropriately
Trans. Autistic. My kink is being praised for my work. Not sure if I write smut with a plot or plot with a smut. I also post on Scribblehub -> https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/93855/ms.appropriately/ And I have a Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/user?u=89119316

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES