All Comments on 'Baker and Jones Ch. 11'

by MsAppropriately

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Oh, this is simply wonderful. Well written, interesting and thoughtful…I really look forward to the next chapter.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

I am hoping that this is not the end of the tale as I was looking forward to a more satisfatory conclusion but the ending of this chapter had, to me, as certain finality to it. Whether that finality is just the ending of the owner/servant relationship and the beginning of a more equal partnership I must wait and see but I most certainly hope that is the case.

lexstrokerlexstrokerover 1 year ago

This story…damn it! It’s just so interesting and captivating. The dialog is incredible and the characters all feel so real. I am so curious how this is going to end but I want to stay immersed in this world for a while longer. Incredible work. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

metroalmametroalmaover 1 year ago

This chapter was so much more approachable. The storyline of the Mallets is good, it is just that the culture the setting of the series is sometimes hard to follow. This chapter is clear, the love and respect of two alienated (from society) and yet strong women is clear and beautifully expressed.

XactoXactoover 1 year ago

I like happy endings … but I’m not ready for an ending! Thank you so much for another chapter. ❤️❤️❤️

MsAppropriatelyMsAppropriatelyover 1 year agoAuthor

Fear not, this is not the end of the story by any means! If Baker and Jones were to be a published novel, I'd consider chapter 11 to be the official start of Part 2 of the book, carrying the story into a brand new phase. I have much more for the story planned as of yet, but chapter 11 feels like this pivotal moment in the narrative (as you might expect from the ending of it). There'll be much more to come :)

As always, thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts about it. I adore this project, and it's meant so much to see others enjoy it as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsAppropriately@MsAppropriately
Trans. Autistic. My kink is being praised for my work. Not sure if I write smut with a plot or plot with a smut. I also post on Scribblehub -> https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/93855/ms.appropriately/ And I have a Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/user?u=89119316

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES