All Comments on 'Baker and Jones Ch. 12'

by MsAppropriately

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Oh, I love the last line…can’t wait for more.

XactoXactoover 1 year ago

Great story, and an interesting world you’re sharing. ❤️

JoliennJoliennover 1 year ago

So happy that Cordelia and Annette are back together! I really look forward to seeing their relationship blossom.

storyman60storyman60over 1 year ago

I have absolutely loved every part of this story and hope it continues for a long time to come. The relationship between Cordelia and Annette is a delight. I could easily imagine this world you have created being developed and transferred onto the screen such as a Netflix/Amazon series. I would love to have a shelf full of "twice born" novels in my bookcase.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

So happy that Annette is reunited with Cordelia but I would like to know how Annette got herself out of her predicament with both the Mallets and Wemberly. That final quote seems almost akin to a marriage vow, I live in hope.

MsAppropriatelyMsAppropriatelyover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm so thrilled to be entering the phase that they get to be together. I've been prepping so many ideas for this moment, and now I get to use them all! So fun :)

As for the deal with Mallets and Wemberly; Annette understood she was burned with the Mallets, so she freed Wemberly on the condition that he would encourage Captain Beckett to drop all charges against her and not put her in prison. However, Wemberly stipulated that she needed to be made an example of, hence the public ceremony. With the Mallets, Annette formally leaves the group and tells them of the deal she's made with the police; and because of this deal with Beckett and Wemberly, Annette has guaranteed that she would have a place to live, removing her need to rat out the Mallets to the police in order to secure money or something. By returning with Cordelia, she essentially settles all her scores and gives up all of her leverage.

CreatingKateCreatingKateover 1 year ago

"Chance reveals more of your heart than choice ever could"

Damn great writing. Such a romantic chapter while keeping us on the edge of our seats! Can't wait for the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsAppropriately@MsAppropriately
Trans. Autistic. My kink is being praised for my work. Not sure if I write smut with a plot or plot with a smut. I also post on Scribblehub -> https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/93855/ms.appropriately/ And I have a Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/user?u=89119316

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES