All Comments on 'Baker and Jones Ch. 21 - Epilogue'

by MsAppropriately

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for wrapping this up! I loved it! Beautiful world building, and better victorian dialogue than I've seen anywhere on this site. Great mystery, too! I can't wait to see what Morrigan (suspicious name, that) is up to in future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I fell in love with this story a few months ago, and I have to say that this is by far one of the best stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So very well done. I will miss reading about these two immensely. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to reading whatever you may write in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So very well done. I will miss reading about these two immensely. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to reading whatever you may write in the future.

Always_romanticAlways_romanticabout 1 year ago

Well done.One of the finest stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a beautifully written story.

uga2001uga2001about 1 year ago

I loved the entire story and the characters. I look forward to any new stories with these two strong but flawed ladies as well as Sam. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.

lilshymynxlilshymynxabout 1 year ago

Sad to see this tale come to an end...at least this part of it. It's been such a wild ride and a truly epic tale. Such beautifully flawed beings struggling to find how they fit together, all while surviving the intrigue they find themselves emmeshed in. Looking forward to whatever comes next for them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One question I was left with: who outed Samantha to Deveroux? Was it Darrius/Failinis? I can't remember him interacting with her to know that she'd been with Annette, though he knew Annette was a lesbian. Did he just see them around the Faery?

And is it confirmed that Morrigan shot Wemberly?

MsAppropriatelyMsAppropriatelyabout 1 year agoAuthor

It was indeed Darrius who outed her. One of the things Jarl mentions to Annette early on is that the Mallets work on leverage and secrets. It's something mostly kept in the background, but Darrius keeps careful track of secrets to blackmail people with, and one of those involved having someone dig into Annette's background and find as many scandals as possible. This, combined with secrets gathered about Samantha, gave him the connection between the two of them. So, he outed Samantha as a way to present even more trouble for Annette and Cordelia.

And as for who shot Wemberly, it was indeed Morrigan. We've still got much to learn about her in future installments, and I expect to dive into her story far more in the future. She'll absolutely be back when Baker and Jones returns.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 1 year ago

My goodness. I'm very glad that I got to read this in one sitting, for I was absolutely hooked right off the bat.

This is a truly *excellent* story, and I do hope you're as proud of it as you should be. I've workshopped stories from published authors that weren't even close to as gripping and... as *human* as this was.

Thank you, truly - and you've earned a reader for life.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

Already looking forward to more adventures of these two !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for answering my questions! Can't wait for more, and grateful for Samantha in the meantime. Cheers!

Unicorn410Unicorn410about 1 year ago

You have a masterful way of creating a wonderful and immersive story. I was seriously addicted, more than any other story I’ve read on literotica.

That said, I’m intrigued about the “twice born” component of the story and whether it added anything to the overall tale. I’m not sure about what the process of twice born entailed. What occurred to bring about the anatomical changes, feminine form and breasts etc in Annette and later Esther?

I was slightly distracted by references to erections and prostates to the extent I wondered about the category. However since I usually don’t read outside the lesbian sex category I would not have read your story and I be be worse off in that regard.

DreananasDreananasabout 1 year ago

👏👏👏👏 Ich bin extrem begeistert von dieser wirklich außergewöhnlichen Geschichte.

Vielen Dank dafür!

Nicole2023Nicole202312 months ago

When I first started reading it, I was hooked with the storyline. I didn’t pay attention to the tags to notice it was a trans story. When I finally realized that it was, dismayed to see it in lesbian category as I do not normally read trans stories. However, I’m glad I gave it a chance as the story was really good. Thank you

furetdunordfuretdunord10 months ago

Remarkable work.

Thank you for this most enjoyable story.

snornsnorn25 days ago

I read all of Conan Doyle’s Holmes and Watson material, quite a long time ago now. I don’t think I caught all the references, but I definitely caught quite a lot of them. 🕵🏻‍♀️ And as a fellow autistic trans femme, I love your setting. 🥰

Looking forward to reading the rest soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsAppropriately@MsAppropriately
Trans. Autistic. My kink is being praised for my work. Not sure if I write smut with a plot or plot with a smut. I also post on Scribblehub -> https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/93855/ms.appropriately/ And I have a Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/user?u=89119316

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories