Balance of Power Ch. 03: Absolute Power

Story Info
No way out as Robin falls victim to Tahlia's cruel games.
9.4k words
4.38
33.7k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note -- This chapter contains acts and description of non-consensual sex, if this is likely to offend you please go no further. While based on a true premise of a female bully being re-instated to her school on appeal, this story and its characters are entirely fictional, including any descriptions of forced sexual assault or coercion. All characters in this story are 18 or older. This is the third of four chapters to be posted here.

CHAPTER 3 -- ABSOLUTE POWER

That afternoon, once I was safely back in the office, it all hit me. I was overcome by fear, guilt and an awful case of anxiety, an anxiety that I have since discovered never really leaves you once you find yourself in a position of true blackmail. The facts are simple. Blackmail will make you cry. You'll be frightened out of your wits. It's just not like the fantasies I was imagining before I initiated my meeting with Tay. These days I jump every time my phone rings and my heart skips a beat with the 'ding' of every text I receive. I'm so frightened of the tone of my phone now I constantly find myself changing the sounds it makes.

And when I pick it up to check my messages and see it's just a friend texting, the relief is palpable. Then I might let my guard down for a moment when it texts again seconds later knowing it's just my friend adding to her previous text . . . Nup! It's Tahlia. Or one of her friends. Her gang all have my number now. And I'm trapped. Forced to react at their whim all because I allowed my libido to take reign over my brain.

True abusers, true abusers like Flea and Denny and Tahlia, obviously don't get this feeling of unease I did but the sexual assault I was forced to not only watch but was also complicit in, made me sick to the stomach. I will never forget the look on that Girl's face at my betrayal and at the time I swore I would do everything I could to make it better. The moment following the most powerful orgasm of my life that I had on that poor unfortunate Girl's face, the same Girl that Tahlia had tricked into believing I might help, I ran. I got my things, threw my skirt back on and ran as fast as I could to my car and sped straight back to my office.

I just couldn't get the Girl out of my mind. Certainly I had most likely ruined her life. Aided and abetted by Tahlia and her two best friends Flea and Denny. I learned that Flea is the enforcer. I don't know her real name but she is called Flea in that classical Aussie way of nicknaming people to their opposite. Flea, apparently, is only the same age as Tahlia, same as Denny, but she is an enormous Woman for her age. Not fat. Oh no, just tall and strong and tough. The poor Girl started begging Tahlia not to hurt her the moment she walked into the toilets that lunch break and saw Flea. Of course she tried to run as soon as she saw them. Why on Earth the girl would go into the toilets alone at a school where Tahlia's reputation was so well known is something I am yet to discover.

She had nowhere to run though. I don't think Denny is quite as fearsome as the other two. But she is athletic and fast and will stop you getting away. Apparently that's her job. The Girl squealed as she turned and ran straight into Denny who by that time had blocked the door and any hope of escape for our victim and by the same token any semblance of assistance for her either. That was to be where I would come in. Hiding in a cubicle, hearing the commotion, making out like I am the responsible adult, then rushing out to come to her aid only to kneel at my new Bully's feet like the subservient, cowardly, little Girl I had become.

That alone was enough to make me feel so sick that afternoon in my office. But that wasn't all. Tahlia had started to spin her web well before then. There were the text messages sent to my daughter from my phone, not actually from me, but seeming as if they were. Instead they were sent by this schoolgirl Bully that had taken control of my phone while I was stored away in that locker for the hour Tahlia promised I would be. There were also text messages to my Husband from the same mean, horrible Bully who now had firm control of my life. Of course he would think they were from me as well.

And then the coup de grace.

The photos and videos Tahlia had sent just prior to me getting back into my office of the sexual assault. Denny was doing the taping and I was so hopelessly implicated in the assault that Tahlia would text me the words immediately after:

"Absolute Power."

I knew what she meant. Earlier in the day when I had arrived at her school to counsel Tahlia on her career, as I had done with numerous other troublemakers in the past, she had spoken about the balance of power. And then I basically sat back and allowed her to take that balance from me and tip it entirely in her own favour. This video had sealed it. The power was now absolutely with Tahlia and I was now totally at her mercy. I knew it. She knew it. There was nothing else in that video to implicate Flea, Denny or Tahlia. Just me. Not to mention my DNA all over the Girl's face and most likely in her hair as well as what was left at the scene. But Tay would send me another text immediately after:

"Don't worry too much Robbie. The Girl won't snitch. Flea has it under control. It's not her you have to worry about, it's me lol. I'm the one with the evidence."

And in my office that first afternoon I knew it all too well. It had happened so quickly and I could have done something to stop it so many times but I had led myself to believe I wanted this and now it was too late. I would be hers from then on. And I still am.

Before this day I was just a vanilla Wife, leading a vanilla life with my Husband and Daughter. Despite the difference in our age, Tahlia was several levels above me when it came to things I know nothing about like power exchange. Well I know about these things in theory but the trouble comes in practice, when you get to this point where you eroticize everything. Like I did. My brain stopped functioning normally and my libido took over. Of course I knew what was happening, that the things I was submitting myself to were so terribly wrong, but Tay was always a step ahead. It started with me giving her access to my phone. Who could have thought such a little thing could shift the balance so drastically in her favour. Then it was my libido. She was not going to let me cum until she had what she wanted. And didn't I give it to her. Exactly what she wanted. My life in her hands.

My adrenalin was racing standing trapped in that locker before she came back to retrieve me for our lunchtime rendezvous. I was aroused beyond all reason, at the mercy of a school Girl Bully just like in my fantasies. Her panties in my mouth, taped shut, unable to free my wrists, I couldn't even touch myself like I so desperately wanted to. I've since discovered that the hardest part and also most arousing part about being so hopelessly submissive is the loss of control. I was genuinely fearful of what Tay was doing with my phone while I was trapped more or less as nothing more than her prisoner. But now a few weeks later as I recall these events, it was at those moments where Tahlia had taken all control from me that always get me to the edge when I masturbate.

I'm a big reader. I like to research. Which I guess makes sense given my job. I have an enquiring mind and a thirst to know. Since finding myself at Tay's mercy I have read a lot about submission and domination and the fetish and what parts of our brain cause us to be one way or the other. I've done online tests about myself. I know exactly why when I am fingering myself (edging Tahlia calls it, I even need her permission to orgasm these days but I am still forced to masturbate (or get to an edge) four times a day) I know exactly why my mind goes back to that moment trapped in the locker.

For the type of submissive I am, it's the loss of control that we crave. And it was at that moment, hands tied, gagged, locked in a storage cupboard, while Tahlia had my phone, my purse, my car keys, basically full access to all my most personal belongings, that I experienced the greatest loss of control since becoming an independent young adult.

There's this thing called a blackmail fetish. I've discovered since that it's pretty normal in the kink/bdsm community for my type of submissive to have it. And it's all about the fantasy of handing over control of your life to someone else. Consensual blackmail. But really it's a contradiction in terms. Once you are blackmailed you lose all rights to consent. Sure you might have a signed agreement or whatever but if your blackmailer really wants to push, that agreement isn't worth much more than the paper it is written on. And that's the rush in it. Apparently nearly everyone who enters into a blackmail agreement with their dominant backs out quickly, once they've had a chance to orgasm and fully understand the actual danger of a game like this. Yet we all crave the loss of control. To give someone our lives to play with. And while I'm trapped in that locker that's exactly the position I find myself in.

Another thing I've learned while being a slave to Tahlia these past few weeks. Time goes slowly. I'm always waiting for her! But eventually back in the locker I would hear the jangling of keys. Tay had already called out to me to say it was her and not the janitor. That was a relief! Or so I thought at the time, though as things transpired I might have been better off if it were the janitor.

She opened the locker and spun me around to cut the tape from my hands so I could pull her panty gag out of my mouth. I think she could see my mind think of what to do with them when she instructed me to keep them. Put them in my pocket and take them home with me.

'Consider it a gift from your schoolgirl bully Robbie.'

She laughed and I looked at her, there was a twinkle in her eye. She was mischievous but mostly she had this glint of happiness, a look of confidence. I guess she had a very nice morning, finding an adult to toy with, a willing victim, someone she could use for her own advantage and gain.

'So we're going to go and meet my friends Robbie. I told you about them earlier remember?'

I had remembered and I have to say my stomach was doing backflips I was so nervous.

At this point there was still no real reason for me to submit to her, other than my desire to do so. Sure she had some pictures of me beneath her feet and of a mark on the side of my cheek where she had stood and pressed my face into the dirt. Embarrassing but still could be easily explained as a 'teaching technique' I guessed. She had even handed me back my bag and all the personal belongings that she had taken while she had me trapped in that locker. Well, all except my phone I would notice.

But my chance to fix this would end in the next fifteen minutes as Tahlia led me by the hand into that toilet block on the far side of the school where the lives of not only myself but some poor defenceless girl were about to be altered forever. As we walked in on the left I noted there were four toilets all obviously partitioned off for privacy. At the front of the room where we had just walked in were the sinks and a long mirror, then there was a small rectangular area of unused space in front of the toilets up to the side wall on the right. I was to find this area would give the girls the space they needed to trap their victim with very little hope of escape.

As we entered there were two girls leaning up against the sink. Both dressed identically to Tay in the light blue criss-crossed school uniforms with white socks and the same type of sandals Tahlia was wearing unbuckled at the side. One was this enormous woman, who had to be at least six foot tall, while the other more athletic girl did not have the exotic beauty of Tahlia or the menacing figure of Flea but with her shock of curly brown hair, she did exude a beauty all of her own.

'Hey bitches' Tahlia would greet them both with a warm hug before turning back to me.

I looked up at Flea who smirked back, seemingly amused by something and then over to Denny who smiled at me and gave me a little wave. Tahlia addressed me;

'Okay Robbie, these are my two best friends Flea and Denny. Their word is like mine, they both have your number now and if they tell you to do something or want anything you are to treat it the same as you would if I told you. They are the only other people outside of myself that I can trust and rely on, your secrets will be safe with them. Now, while I had you stored away sucking on my panties (this sent the other two Girls into a fit of laughter) Flea and Denny have been busy on an insurance plan. On your knees now Robbie, I don't want you standing up, you should be bowed before us.'

I started to mount my defence. Why, as an adult, it was a bad idea for me to be at their high school and kneeling in the girls toilet before them. How anyone could walk in. I would have an awful lot of explaining to do if someone was to see me like that before them in this environment. Then I glanced up (yes up!) at Flea. You know I am a big reader of eyes right? Windows into your soul type of thing, yeah. Well Flea wasn't anything like Tay. Tay's eyes were mischievous and full of fun, she was a leader and could draw anyone in by just the way she looked at you. But Flea's eyes were cold and dangerous. I could feel no warmth there at all and couldn't hold her stare for more than a moment.

I glanced briefly down at the vinyl floor then back up at Denny this time. Her eyes were more like Tahlia's. She didn't have that same intense look though and I got the feeling to her this was all just a fun game. She had a playful spark about her. It was clear to see that she was different to the other two, different culturally. Tay has an aboriginal heritage and quite an exotic look about her. Flea's parents had obviously migrated here from Africa somewhere. Her skin has that perfect African tone to it, so perfect, so dark, so beautiful. But Denny, well if you consider the quintessential tanned Aussie with those playful blue eyes and naturally curly brown hair cut to the shoulder. When she smiled, which I was to find out is pretty often, these little dimples formed in each cheek which I would come to find quite adorable. To me she looked like she would always be ready for a party. Or ready to head down to the beach. And when I looked at her, it was her words that bought me to my knees.

'Come on puppy' she said 'down you go' in her playful voice.

And at Denny's command there I was on my knees before her and two of the most fearsome women I had ever met. That's when Tahlia spoke again:

'When you are on your knees before me Robbie you are to be prostrated not kneeling up like a begging puppy. When I want you to beg you can sit like that, but for now this is about you respecting your position beneath us. I want your forearms flat on the floor and your forehead touching the ground between them. Do not look up. You listen and only listen. Don't speak. Butt high and proud in the air, head in the fucking dirt on the floor. Don't think you're special either. All my pets learn this position beneath me. Usually, of course, we have to force them like this. But you're a bit different aren't you Robbie?'

I didn't know whether Tay was expecting an answer or not. I had done what she said, my forehead was now resting on the cold vinyl of the floor, butt high in the air and arms flat out beside my head.

'Please hurry Tay' I mumbled, still more worried about someone walking in and seeing me like this rather than the shocking predicament I was about to find myself trapped in.

'Shut up Robbie, did I just tell you not to speak? You'll learn pretty fucking quickly not to disobey.'

With my eyes focused on the ground beneath me while I knelt bowed before them, I could sense movement around and then cool air on my backside as my skirt was yanked up over my bottom exposing my underwear. Moments later my panties were roughly pulled down to mid thigh leaving my arse and pussy totally exposed. I'm certain I heard photos being taken as well. My terror at being in this position in a public place sent my heartrate flying and adrenalin flowed through me all seemingly concentrated on my increased arousal at such humiliation. In not so many words, my pussy was leaking like a faucet.

Then there were fingers roughly pulling at my scalp as my medium length cut was draped over my head so it covered the floor surrounding my face. I could then feel someone actually stand on my hair that was left to lay on the floor so I was basically frozen in place with my forehead plastered to the toilet floor. If I tried to move my head at all it would only result in a very painful yanking on my scalp.

'Okay Robbie, from now on when I tell you to kneel before us this is our expectation of you. I want you to feel totally owned and humiliated when I talk to you. I want you to feel helpless, vulnerable and scared. We rarely have time to have our pets totally nude before us but I think having your pants pulled down is a helpful reminder of you in your place. And you're going to grow your hair out further for me as well, I like this position standing above you, well standing above any pet of mine really, but to stand on your hair where you can really feel my presence practically with every breath. Usually when I put you into this position it will be with news that I think you might find challenging. News that might normally make you think about resisting me and my friends. But you're opportunity to resist has now past.

You see Robbie in the past hour while I had you safely locked away, Flea and I have been making arrangements. Arrangements that will make your submission to me much less willing and much more permanent. I meant the things I said to you this morning. This is the last place in the World you should want to be. I know at the moment your cunt is gushing. Well, we can all see it, quite literally.'

The three of them all laughed at my exposed arousal.

'You're excited, scared, nervous. Isn't the rush of adrenalin you're feeling right now just the best! (Yes, I could sense her sarcasm!) But let's just put all that to one side for a moment and have a think about things, shall we . . .

I don't think your beautiful daughter Carly has ever met Flea, has she?'

My heart skipped a beat at the mere mention of my daughter's name. This was getting way out of hand. None of my fantasies involved anyone other than me submitting to my bully. My family, my life, they were totally separate to my fantasies of submission and bullying. I made an unconscious decision to move, maybe even get up, you know, to protect my daughter and my family but I was trapped in place by the pair of shoes currently standing on my hair either side of my face. I squealed a little at the sudden pain. Tahlia continued her rant:

'Ooh, did I just hit a nerve there Robbie?'

I knew it wasn't a question, more a statement.

'You don't want Flea to make friends with Carly? You see Flea isn't a lesbian. She thinks pussy is disgusting. But she does like to make unwilling Girls eat her box. Can you imagine beautiful, perfect, darling Carly trapped beneath Flea unable to breathe until she sticks out her tongue and licks? I've seen it happen a lot. And not just kids either. Some teachers as well. It's easy to arrange Robbie. Flea has the number of every contact in your phone and Carly is set as a favourite. She likes the white girls the best. Just ask Denny! (more laughter this time from both Flea and Tay, seemingly Denny is no longer here) Oh, and she also has your address in her phone too. Same as me. We can come and grab little Carly anytime we want. Take her in her own bedroom if Flea fancies that.

But Flea and I do have an arrangement. She won't do it unless something happens to make her. Like you displease me in any way for example. I told you earlier Robbie that I would own you and your life. I would take what I want. I don't make idle threats. To me this is just a business transaction. Just taking a little more power from you for me. Don't get me wrong Robbie. I'm very pleased you chose to submit to me this morning. Even if you didn't realise what you were actually getting yourself into! (laughter again from the two girls).