All Comments on 'Balance of Power Ch. 03: Absolute Power'

by BulliedSubmissive

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cuckboy12cuckboy12almost 4 years ago
so good

This is the first story I ever felt the need to comment on. The power of Tal is amazing and I cannot wait to see what happens when Robbie gets home. Please post the next chapter soon. I am waiting in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ambivalent

Yes, well-written flow of words that are wonderful to read. But where is the new plot? More flashbacks into previous chapters than new action. Did I miss something?

Hope next chapter is coming soon, sustains the style quality and is strong on new plot ideas.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I love the way you draw out the humiliation and degradation. I love that you are able to maintain her reluctance while still having her be turned on by it. Dont ever let her become enthusiastic in her submission. The key is to keep her in that balance of hating having to submit, to want to resist, to want to break free - never enthusiastic and willingly submitting but also never becoming resigned and defeated.

However, if I may offer one piece of criticism, I would be careful with the future glimpses. It's fine to tell a story in past tense and having asides which foreshadow future events. But when you jump into future to spell out exact events, it undermines any tension or uncertainty. We KNEW what was going to happen between Robbie and Dani at the very beginning. So all through the actual description of events, we knew what it would come to and how. Saying something about "my betrayal" or "I never expected to enjoy the feeling of a woman's tongue on my vagina, but I was soon to discover why these bullies enjoyed it so much." would be fine. When you describe how and what the end scene looks like, it take some of the power from the eventual scene.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story so far

I really hope Talia and her friends get to meet Robin's daughter...

croydon2000croydon2000almost 4 years ago
Wow again

Story going so well...plenty more humiliation please...xx

BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

@cuckboy12 thank you, I'm glad you did comment mate! Always remember the only payment writers receive at sites like these come in the form of gratitude and feedback in the comments. It is almost always appreciated, with the exception of the unprovoked hate we can get from anons, lol.

@satedandwaiting thank You for Your thoughts, I appreciate that point of view and have taken it on board for future reference. There is a chapter to be released of a follow up book called Power Versus Submision set a few weeks into the future where I use a similar style of story telling so I'll have this front of mind when I review it prior to submission.

@anons thank you both for your comments.

Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

WOW this definitely something you can’t stop reading. Very very good 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBulliedSubmissive@BulliedSubmissive
250 Followers
I also have a profile here as Iceblock where two of my older stories are published. Since then i developed a successful Tumblr site which captions Girl Bullies, cuckcakes, home wreckers, ex Girlfriends, stalkers all bullying other Women to an appropriate image found online. Th...