All Comments on 'Balancing the Scales Ch. 02'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian10 months ago

A good place to end it would've been for Kevin to throw beat Mike, throw him out of the house, and call 911 on himself. Let a jury hear the evidence from Kevin, Denise, Ellen, and Mike. Of course, Mike's wife would find out about his affairs indirectly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two wrongs make a right mess of everyone's lives. Not a sympathetic character in sight and only the one to emerge happily ever after is the dickhead who started it all. Fairly well written but a rather convoluted train wreck of revenge layered on revenge. No for me.

LA

jkthekatjkthekat9 months ago

Chilling story. His was a drunken male blunder-shameful!

Hers was planned over weeks and taking bad advice. should never have left their

home.

sadly, the story is not fiction- happens all the time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, talk about a domino effect.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The husband showed his true colors by getting back together with the slut with whom he cheated. if he were truly remorseful for having been unfaithful to his first wife, there is no way he could pursue a relationship with her. His choice will cost him his relationship with his children from the first marriage when they become old enough to understand what a shit he truly is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Evening the scales is dumb.

He cheated with a drunken mistake and she took him back but still had to get revenge. She didnt know that taking him back means not getting revenge and eventually forgiving him. Its a sad story but its great Kevin fell in love again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Part one had some definite momentum, but part two descended into the typical LW runaway-snit-passive-aggressive beta boi escapades.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really - what was there in that story that made you happy after you finished reading it???? NOTHING

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All those acts of separate physical violence but only one man gets prosecuted. ? ? ?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The hardest part of my departure was my decision to leave my babies with their father. I knew Kevin was a great dad and would take good care of our children. There was no way I could take them with me without a permanent residence set up at the new location. It was going to be a teary good-bye.

====>> This made zero sense. I understand that Kevin cannot forgive what she did with preparation and forethought, especially the recording and doing Mike, who Kevin, despises, but there is literally zero discussion between them about what she was thinking, how she was drunk, and how she was tricked into believing he was cheating regularly. Nada. It is just about thr blowups of the other marriages and John beating the crap out of Mike. And how did Mike think things would go when he had his cousin do the hacking of Denise and Krista's email? Mike isn't just a predator. He is a really stupid moron. So it is all about fallout, and yet even more ludicrous is how she abandons her kids. Wtf? The first chapter had potential. And the author warned karmic btb for chapter 2. But it just degenerated into tropes and cliches. Uggh.

nixroxnixrox3 days ago

3 stars - although the story was a decent BTB - it sure pushed the envelope regarding revenge.

I mean, when does revenge get so bad it looks like you cut off your nose to spite your face?

I am all for revenge, BUT there is a limit, and this story took it waaaaay passed a reasonable level.

Have a nice day.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES