Balasar's Bloodline - Endangered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then...what is causing this?" Balasar questions as he lets go of the Wolvar, the canine not seeming too eager to continue fighting as she steps away from her sword, "Mother! Are you alright!?"

"I am, Balasar! I don't know what this is, but we will endure! Do you understand me!?" Balasar's mother, Karrela, shouts to her eldest child. The sounds of battle continue beyond the increasingly bright barrier, which is quickly becoming blinding in intensity as Karrela's voice makes the very ground tremble, "We will endure! You curs will not slay me today! Surrender, or die in agony!"

The glow now blinding everyone who can see it within miles, Balasar and the others cover their eyes and turn away from the glow, the silver-scaled noble calling back to Karrela, "We shall! Whatever this is, we will survive!"

The ground begins to shake even harder, sending a few members of the group, including the enemy commander, to the ground. Balasar remains standing, though just barely, as the trembling grows into an outright earthquake. None able to see or tell what is going on around them, they soon hear a loud explosion before the shaking stops and the sun seems to shift several degrees in the sky.

"Curses! My eyes hurt so much..." Balasar grumbles to himself, rubbing his eyes and blinking a few times to clear the spots from them as he turns around to face the garden, which has now become eerily quiet, "Are you alright, mo-"

He stops himself once he sees that the gardens are no longer where they once were. The city, which was built around the city like a circle, was no longer there either. Instead, what is now there is a large field with a city far in the distance, easily half a day's travel away by horse or carriage, the grass swaying in the breeze and life forms dotting the landscape.

"W-...where's mother? Where...where is the Queen!?" Balasar roars out, baring his teeth and glancing around in a near enraged state, clearly ready to tear whatever gets in his way into pieces. His eyes begin to narrow into thin slits, glowing softly with a gentle purple as his demonic heritage begins to flare up, "Whoever did this will be drawn and quartered! Hung! Bound and drowned!"

"Sire! Please, calm yourself!" Cass says to Balasar, blinking the spots out of her own eyes as she looks in his general direction and stumbles towards him before placing a hand on his shoulder, "We can't panic or lose ourselves right now, Sire...please. We will find the Queen, and we will find out who did this to us. But for now, we must decide on what to do next when it comes to this situation we now find ourselves in."

"Grrr...no, y-you're right," Balasar says before taking a few deep breaths, the purple glow in his eyes slowly diminishing as he regains control of his emotions, "First...we should check to see how bad the damage is. Once we do that, we work on acquiring what we need to do repairs."

"Once done with those, I want everyone to work on gathering up a search party before we depart to that city and notify them of what occurred tomorrow morning. We must do our utmost to be polite, since we are in their lands, and we cannot guarantee what kind of person they may be," he explains, earning a few nods from the assembled Wolver, "In case of them being hostile, we shall fight our way back to the keep, and attempt to send another search party after the first one has rested and recovered."

"What do we do with this one, my Lord?" the Dragon-kin commander asks with a sneer on his scaled muzzle, pointing at the Wolvar who is still on the ground, her ears pinned back as she looks up at Balasar, "Shall we toss this scum into the dungeons where she belongs?"

"No..." Balasar says before he walks towards her, the canine leaning back in terror from his approach, "Leave this one to me. All of you, tell everyone remaining of what I said. I know not how many servants and guards are still with us, aside from ourselves, but we must gather every single one and do what we can, understood?" he asks as he leans down and extends a hand towards the Wolvar commander, her eyes squeezing shut as she awaits her expected demise.

Instead of a harsh clawing or a slap like she had been expecting, she feels a gentle grasp around her hand before Balasar starts to help her stand on her paws again, the canine seeming stunned as she glances up at him. He looks down and into her eyes, seeing nothing but nervousness and wonder, causing him to raise a brow at her, "Yes? Do I have something on my face?"

"N-no, just...you aren't going to kill me?" she asks with growing hope, her eyes widening a bit more as she realizes that she may come out of this alive. Balasar's head shakes and a smile grows on his muzzle, making a smile of her own form, "T-thank you! I'm s-so grateful!"

"We won't kill you, or even harm you...but," he continues, making her pause and her smile slowly shrink as his eyes drift over her body, "You are indeed a prisoner as of this moment. We will treat you well, but you will do as I please, am I clear? If I say jump, you ask 'how high?' If I tell you to polish something, you ask 'how much do you want it to shine?'"

Whimpering softly, the Wolvar nods her head and tucks her tail between her legs again, her hands fiddling with each other in nervousness, "Y-yes, your h-highness..."

Raising a brow, Balasar chuckles and places a hand on her head before ruffling her fur, making the Wolvar yelp in surprise, "Good. Now, what is your name? I can't simply refer to you as a 'mutt' or 'mongrel,' now can I? I doubt you would like that, and I would not feel comfortable referring to you as such."

"I-I...my name is Sandra," the Wolvar says with a glance up at Balasar, her ears twitching softly, "You m-mean that...I won't have to slave away all day in the sun, or eat nothing but tree bark and bugs?"

"Gods, no! Who taught you something like that? And who would do such a thing to their prisoners? That is beyond barbaric," Balasar says with wide eyes, clearly taken aback by her words and assumptions, his hands held in front of him, palms facing Sandra, "If anything, you will eat three meals a day, like the rest of us. You will have an eye kept on you, but nothing like working you to the bone or starving you."

"R-really?" she asks him with something resembling puppy-dog eyes, her tail wagging softly behind her, "Do I-I get a bed, too?"

"Of course you do, Sandra. As I said, you will be well taken care of. Including bathing, other personal hygiene, and a small room for yourse-"

"Can I s-sleep in your b-bed? I-I don't sleep well alone...m-my siblings and I used to sleep in the same r-room, you see," Sandra says with a glance to the side, her eyes tearing up a bit, "I g-get really bad night terrors..."

"I-I," Balasar leans back a bit in surprise, taken aback by her request and unsure of how to handle a crying female, especially of another species, "W-well, perhaps I could allow it, yes. I do not mind if it means helping you sleep well and have pleasant dreams."

'I wonder...her story seems almost too sad to be true, but...I can't say no to a face like that, she's just not cut out to be a soldier,' he thinks to himself, the color of his scales doing little to hide the soft blush that grows on his cheeks, a snicker to the side earning Lupe a glare, "Don't you say a word, you horny fox. You make a weekly attempt at that, and you don't have pure intentions."

"I'm not sure her's are either, Sire. Hehe, I think she wants a bit of your party stick if you know what I mean," the Vulpan responds with another chuckle, looking to the side at her deadpanning sister, "Hey, you can't say you weren't thinking it too, sis."

"Not really, I'm not a complete pervert like you. I don't mind messing around with him, but I don't think he would take advantage of someone stranded here and in her position," Cass says with a roll of her eyes, frowning softly at Lupe, "She's safe from him, and you full well know that."

"Well, yeah! But I can certainly tease them about it, can't I?" the plate mail wearing twin shrugging and giggling to herself a moment later, "I mean, they were blushing so hard! It's just too good!"

"This is why I don't accept your offers as often, Lupe. You keep pulling shit like this, and it makes me look like a complete pig in front of guests," Balasar says, raising a brow at her, "You're lucky I like you as much as I do, and that you're as good at your job as you are."

Cass gives a teasing raise of her furry brow, leaning in closer to her sister and smirking, "I mean, you could just hire me and get rid of her. Everyone knows I'm the better bodyguard, anyways."

"What!? Lupe says with a shocked gasp, then growls at her twin and bares her fangs, "You take that back, you barn missing bitch! I always risk my sexy ass to keep yours safe, and this is the thanks I get?"

Shaking his head, Balasar sighs and grasps Sandra's hand again, gently leading her into the keep and towards his quarters, leaving the two sisters behind to argue, "M-my sword, your highness, it's still on the ground."

"One of the guards will grab it and bring it to the armory, don't worry," he says with a smile, making her sigh in relief and return the expression, "I apologize for those two, as well. They argue often enough but act like the best of friends otherwise. Lupe quite likes to make jokes at my expense, you see."

"It's n-no problem, my Lord," Sandra says with a lingering blush, coughing softly to clear her throat, "I b-believe she was simply teasing, as she said."

"Mm. I am simply glad that you have not gained the wrong perception of me. I do pride myself on my treatment of guests and prisoners, even mother is not cruel to them," he says, glancing back at her with a smile as they reach a set of stairs and begin to climb them, some damage from the fire visible, "I learned how to treat others from her, after all. She's a wonderful Queen, though I may be a tad biased."

"Is she truly so kind? We...were taught a very different viewpoint..."

"Well, I believe so. As I said, we feed, clothe, and care for the few prisoners we ever have," Balasar responds, the two reaching the top of the stairs and heading down the hallway, "As far as I can tell, we give plenty to them, and don't ask for much in return until we can release you. You may wind up being a special case altogether, depending on where we now are."

"How so?" Sandra asks, tilting her head in genuine confusion and blinking up at Balasar, who glances back at her, "I mean, I realize I know little of how your people's culture regards prisoners, but...how am I special?"

"Well, are we on the same continent? The same planet? Are we on an island? Perhaps we are on a planet similar to Gilsa if not on the planet itself. We don't know when we may return you to your home and your family," Balasar points out and smiles reassuringly back at her, making her blush grow even more, now visible through her dark brown fur.

"Y-yes, thank you. I a-appreciate it. With how angry you were in the garden, I...I admit, I feared you would end my life," Sandra says with a tilt of her head, smiling happily up at him, her tail wagging softly behind her, "But you were so gentle when you helped me up...~"

"Well...yes, as I have said more than once now, we treat prisoners properly here. Regardless, these are my quarters," Balasar says with a smile, opening the door and allowing her inside to see the furniture and decorations, somehow nothing had fallen over during the earlier tremors, "Feel free to use the bathroom attached to it, and I will do what I can to keep you comfortable."

He closes the door behind him and smiles softly as he sees Sandra begin to remove her armor from her body, starting with her gauntlets. Balasar's eyes begin to roam over her body, taking in her appearance and leaning against the doorway with a soft smirk and a raised brow, her rear swaying behind her as she begins to work on getting her grieves off as well, neatly stacking it in the corner.

"That armor seems heavy. Does it make you hot, given all of your fur?" Balasar asks as he steps away from the door and makes his way over to his armor stand in a corner, wanting to show off for her and get a bit of a show for himself in the process as he begins to remove his own armor.

"Sometimes," she admits, removing her cuisses and moving them with the other pieces, her eyes flicking over to Balasar every so often as she watches him doff his equipment with a lustful glint in her gaze, "But it's not that bad, short of a jungle nation."

"Good to hear, I would hate for you to overheat and fall ill," Balasar says, unstrapping his gauntlets and placing them on the stand with a smirk, glancing at her chest for a moment with surprise as her cuirass comes off and reveals much larger breasts than the metal plate would have implied.

Sighing in relief, she once again places her armor with the rest and gets the last few pieces off to join them too, now wearing only her forest green undershirt and black pants, "Ahhh, much better...~ I hate having to wear that armor for so long, makes my body ache."

"Then I suppose it is a good thing we came here first, hm?" Balasar asks, noticing her wandering gaze and letting his muscles tense a bit as his tight, black shirt and his matching pants are revealed to her in their entirety, making her blush remain a consistent thing on her face. He chuckles and takes a seat on the edge of his bed, then pats the space beside him, wordlessly inviting her to join him.

Ears perking and tail slowly starting to wag faster, she looks to the side before she grasps the hem of her shirt and begins to lift it higher up her body, making the prince's eyes widen in surprise as the fabric is discarded across the room. Sandra's large, bare breasts on display, her green eyes refuse to meet Balasar's as she begins to work on getting her pants off as well, making her breasts sway a fair bit.

"S-Sandra? Why are you stripping?" he asks with a blush of his own, eyes wide and unable to stop himself from staring at her ample chest with a growing desire to touch the soft-looking pillows adorning it, "We've just met, and there's the matter of decency!"

"But Sire," Sandra says in a low, sultry tone, her eyes lidding as her lower half becomes bare as well, the noticeable lack of undergarments implying a few possibilities about her, "I wish to pay you back, for sparing me from my night terrors and treating me well~ Can you think of anything that your lowly prisoner could do for you~?"

"I-I..." he trails off as he looks over her body and finds himself blushing brightly, glancing to the side for a moment before giving one more attempt to dissuade her, "I r-really don't know if we should be-"

"Pleeeease~? Your little pup is eager to please you, master~" Sandra says with a smile that promises nothing but pleasure as she crawls between his legs and stares up at him with wide eyes, making Balasar gulp in something near enough to nervousness for him to dislike this situation. As such, he did what any rational being would, and placed a hand on the back of her head before pressing her nose right into his crotch.

"Well, you can get started by doing two things for me. One, I want you to call me that every time we're in private. And two, I want you to clean my shaft for me," he says with a deep growl, grinning and baring his teeth at Sandra, "I think you deserve to do that much after all the trouble you caused today. Don't you dare bite, pet."

"Mmm, yes master," Sandra says with a wider smile, lifting her hands before grasping the hem of Balasar's pants. She then begins to tug the pants down Balasar's body, murring in excitement and wagging her tail as his genital vent is exposed to her.

The silver scales around the parted opening shine softly, as most of the scales on his body do, the main difference being the thick, pink-red protrusion that is splitting the scales, rapidly growing larger in front of her as he watches her stare as his cock, "You like the sight, pet?"

Nodding her head, she gazes up at Balasar before giving his tip a firm lick, causing a shiver of pleasure to run down his spine, "I do, master! It's so big, and I love how it tastes. I want your pups, master."

"Mrrr~ Perhaps after you make sure master is nice and warmed up, pet. We'll learn just how much you can fit in that pretty throat," Balasar promises as he strokes her head with a hand, her murrs felt against his groin, "You do a good job and listen like a good pet, and master will make sure you cum until you pass out."

"R-really master? You'll fuck me until I'm knocked out~?" Sandra coos before taking his tip into her maw and sucking softly, her teasing eyes staring up at Balasar's as she tries to start slow and shallow. Giving him a wink, she begins to ease her head forwards and slowly takes more of his thick, nearly completely erect length into her, starting to lick as she sucks and lowers herself.

"Ohhh, that's a good girl," Balasar says, then gives a pleasured groan and grasps her head, lidding his eyes down at her and giving a mischievous wink, "Think you can take all of it?"

Her eyes widen at his tone before she gives a muffled sound of protest, though she doesn't try to pull her head back in the slightest, making Balasar raise a brow and smile wider, "You do? Well, good thing I want to feel those pretty lips kissing my vent, huh~? Get ready~"

Another sound of protest builds in her throat before he becomes a gag, Balasar's tip sliding deeper and into her throat, swallowing around it on instinct and causing another shudder of pleasure to rip through Balasar's body, "Mmmm, yeah. Keep that up, cutie. Your throat is so very tight~"

Sandra's body jerks softly for a moment before she blinks up at her master and gives another swallow, a moan being the reward for her efforts before she is eased even further down his cock. It twitches and throbs inside of her mouth, her tongue lashing and rubbing against the quickly disappearing length and shuddering in arousal as it leaks some pre-cum down her throat.

"Would you like me to pleasure you too, pet?" Balasar asks with a bit of mock sarcasm, though he mentally remarks on how nice her swallowing feels, her lips nearing his base, "Then just take this little bit more, alright~? You can do it!"

Her eyes widen a bit as Balasar forces the rest of his cock down Sandra's throat, her lips pressing firmly to his crotch and her muzzle stretched open enough to see a bulge in her throat. Moaning out as he lets his head lean back a tad, Balasar begins to hump against the Wolvar's face, using his hand to keep her face close to his vent.

"G-good girl~ You make such a good sleeve for it, pet. Perhaps this should be your full-time job?" Balasar questions, earning a full-body tremor of excitement before Sandra meets his gaze with a timid gaze, her tail wagging quickly behind her, "Such a good little slut~ Taking master's whole cock on your first try! Mrrrr~"

Giving a few more humps into her, he pulls her head back enough to let her breath a moment later, the sound of her inhale clear in the room, "Just let yourself relax, take a deep breath, and we'll really get started, my cute little prisoner~"

"M-mashter...~" Sandra weakly says with a mouth full of Dragon-kin dick before she coughs a couple of times, then gives his length a few licks, Balasar chuckling at her submissive behavior.

"Well, you certainly seem to know your place. Get ready, pet~" the silver-scaled prince coos with a stroke of Sandra's head, then eases her head down his length, his tip sliding back down her throat and his tail sliding between her legs. She doesn't seem to notice Balasar's tail, seemingly too enraptured with his cock to realize anything is amiss, at least until she feels the tip of his tail rubbing against her wet slit, earning a soft moan around his length for his efforts, "You're going to go on an adventure~"