Balasar's Bloodline - Endangered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes fluttering, Sandra begins to try and buck her hips against his tail, making him chuckle before he firmly presses the tip to her pussy and begins to rub along her outer lips in an attempt to tease her. She gives him a pleading expression, seeming tired of his teasing and wanting him to put the tail inside of her already.

"Now, now, pet, you mustn't get too worked up," Balasar says before giving a thrust into her maw, his groin pressing to her muzzle and his hand keeping it there with enough force to make it a firm connection. Grinding himself against her face, Sandra can do little more than take in his scent from the source while he teases her with his tail, then slips the tip of it against her opening before making it go rigid.

"M-mmm~" she moans around his cock, making him shudder in pleasure as the vibrations ripple through his length and vibrate it. Blinking alluringly up at him, her cheeks bright red in embarrassment and need, whimpering softly as she tries to rub herself against his tail.

"Patience, my dear pet," he says, pressing more firmly against her pussy and parting it with his tail, slowly sliding it inside of her, her eyes widening and her body trembling in bliss, "I always leave my pets satisfied and tuckered out, after all~"

Sandra's legs twitch and shudder underneath her, tail wagging faster and her tight throat swallowing around Balasar's cock between her moans, eyes lidding even more and her hands lifting to rest on his thighs, "You are now my property, you know that~? I can do whatever I please with you, and- Mmm~ -and no one will complain~ I can tie you up whenever I want, feel you up in front of as large a crowd as I want, or even strip you and parade you through the streets~

Her cheeks grow even redder, soaked walls giving excited squeezes and her moans continuing as Balasar slides his tail deeper and deeper inside of her. Noticing her positive response, he raises a brow and hunches over enough to loom over her, his maw practically touching her ear, "Oh~? Do those thoughts excite you, pet~? I could even breed you, you know? Take you right here and put a litter in you, and no one. Would. Complain."

Shuddering around his length, Sandra's eyes roll back in her head enough to draw attention, her swallows growing frantic and erratic, hands squeezing his thighs in need as her fluids splash to the floor below her. Balasar's expression changes to one of surprise and he leans his head back as his own pleasure grows to be too much to hold off anymore.

His grip increasing, Balasar holds her head firmly to him as he cums down her throat in several large spurts, Sandra's eyes drifting shut as she enjoys the feeling of being filled as she rides out her orgasm, "F-fuck, you really do like that idea. Well then, I'll give you exactly what you want, you saboteur."

Sandra's eyes flutter open and she looks up at Balasar in concern as he slides his cock from her maw and gives her the chance to breathe again, a few coughs wracking her body and some of Balasar's milky fluids leaking down her lips in thick strands, "W-what do you m-mean, m- Eeek!"

Hands firmly gripping Sandra's hips, he lifts her and quickly carries her over to the nearby wall, pinning her to it and pressing his still throbbing length against her glistening pussy, a few drops of leftover cum dripping onto her crotch, "I'm going to breed you, over and over again~ You're mine, and I'll give you more pups than you could imagine~"

"W-wha- Mmph~!?"

Balasar cuts Sandra off by firmly pressing his lips to her's, uncaring of the white juices left on her lips, sliding his tongue deep into her maw, and exploring it. She lets out another muffled whimper, though this one filled with pleasure as Balasar firmly presses his tip to her lower lips and starts to feed it into her, the Wolvar's wet walls squeezing as if trying to pull him in.

"M-mmmm~," she moans into Balasar's mouth with clear enjoyment of his actions, her tongue rubbing against his as she tries to give him the same pleasure in return. Her eyes drift shut, and she squirms a bit as she tries to get more comfortable, legs spreading a bit wider before wrapping around Balasar's waist, her tail wagging furiously behind her.

Balasar remains still for a moment after hilting inside of Sandra, waiting for the canine to open her eyes, which takes a few moments before she does so, clearly wondering why he's not doing anything yet, besides kissing her. He gives her a wink, and quickly pulls his ridged, bumped cock back along with his hips before thrusting forwards, earning a yowl of pleasure and a tremble from Sandra, her eyes rolling back again.

Growling into the kiss, Balasar continues to thrust in and out of her at a rather rapid pace, his hips slapping against her's with loud smacks as he fills her over and over again, quickly turning her into a puddle of pleasured bitch. Pulling his lips from her's and slipping his tongue from her mouth and then nibbling the tip of her ear, speaking softly with his rich, deep voice, "You're all mine, pet~ I'll keep this up until you pass out, and then keep going for good measure. You're going to bear my children as of tonight, and I'm going to make sure you get pregnant with my pups. I need heirs, and you will help give me them."

"Y-yes, master~ I'll h-happily carry your pups~ Please, I-I want them, and I-I'm in heat~!" she cries out into the air, the seemingly enamored ex-soldier yipping and yowling in bliss, "I'm s-so wet~! You're s-so huge, I f-feel like I'm going t-to explode~!"

His pupils narrowing as his baser instincts begin to take over, he picks Sandra up again and carries the begging and pleading Wolvar over to the bed again, thrusting into her all the while and causing her juices to drip onto the floor. Once he arrives at his destination, he leans over the bed and pins Sandra to it, pressing hip lips to her's again and resuming their earlier make-out session, his hips speeding up as he thrusts into the needy bitch below him.

Balasar growls again, louder this time, as he rails into her, the female's legs splaying to either side of her as she begins to lose feeling in them, growing close to another climax, which the young prince is only too happy to assist in bringing about.

A scaled hand lowers to Sandra's puffy and dripping mound, using a digit to rub the small, firm, nub at the top of her entrance, making her eyes widen and her hips buck wildly as she cums again, looking as if she is exhausted between the day's fighting and Balasar's wild thrusting. His pace doesn't slow in the slightest as she orgasms, her body trembling and spasming as his stamina overwhelms the smaller being's mind, overwhelming her with pleasure.

Balasar murrs and breaks the kiss, growling deeply before his thrusts grow harder and shorter, nibbling at Sandra's neck and making her whimper in pleasure, her jaws parted and her tongue lolling out as the large Dragon-kin fucks her with lust and dominating thoughts clear in his eyes.

"All m-mine~ Such a pretty Var, a-and you're mine~" he coos as his nibbling continues, giving several more thrusts before he hilts inside of her and begins to fill her with his seed, gently biting down on her neck without drawing blood, his murrs felt through her body.

"A-ahhhh~! M-master...~ S-so...full...~" Sandra says before trailing off as her head tilts to the side, soft snoring heard from her making Balasar chuckle and soften his expression, giving her neck several licks before his jaws unlatch from her neck and looks at her sleeping face.

"Rest well, pet...I really do intend to take good care of you, you know," Balasar says with a smile, then kisses Sandra's cheek before giving a couple more thrusts into her, the ex-soldier moaning softly in her sleep and trembling softly as her arms wrap around him, though she remains sound asleep, "Hm...interesting~ It's too bad I'm tuckered out for the night as well, though. Ah well, something to test another time."

Hugging her in return, Balasar gently squeezes her for a moment before he lays fully atop her, the Wolvar subconsciously taking his scent in while in her sleep, "Love y-you...~"

Eyes widening for a moment, his smile grows and he kisses Sandra on the forehead, then lays his own head down and yawns as his eyes drift shut, "Maybe one day I'll be able to say the same, Sandra. But that day is not today."

Over by the doorway, two pairs of eyes watch the slumbering pair, waiting for several moments to make sure that the two inside the room are fully asleep, then taking a few steps away from the door before they begin to whisper to one another, one wearing a large frown and the other wearing an amused smile, "You owe me five silver Crowns, Cass. Told you she wanted to fuck him."

"Mm...I am unhappy about losing this bet for more than one reason now," Cass says with a grumble, then hands over a few silver coins to her twin, glaring to the side, "I never thought he would just bed her on her first night here...and while she's in heat! He's never wanted to breed me before..."

"Hey, look at it this way. You heard and saw him, just like I did. He doesn't love her, and I doubt he will," Lupe says and gives Cass a pat on the shoulder, then slides her arm over her and leans against her, "Which means we still have time to woo him, alright? We'll get to have his children too, and we'll make Lord Balasar even more proud of us!"

"Yeah...I hope so," Cass says, glancing behind her and to the door that remains open by a crack, the two dozing inhabitants beyond it slumbering peacefully, "I really hope so."