Ball Ache Ch. 01

Story Info
A small peek into my early morning routine.
933 words
4.49
8.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls ached. Just like they always did just about 4am every morning. I stirred awake from my deep sleep. It wasn't a harsh pain, just a sort of dull unending ache that radiated from the very center of my testicles; something I might be able to ignore and fall back asleep but if it wasn't handled quickly it would likely turn into a bigger issue.

I moved to gently shake my wife awake from where she slept between my legs.

"Baby... Baby they hurt." I said with a tired raspy voice. She woke quickly, and looked up at me in the dim light of the room.

'Hhmm?' Is all she managed to say in reply, as my cock kept her lips from moving. She had fallen asleep with my dick still in the back of her throat.

My cocks 'beer can' like girth slipped out from her lips and flopping with a wet smack down onto my engorged testicles resting just in front of her face.

She looked up towards me with a dumbfounded look; a trail of saliva ran from her mouth to my flaccid cock which layed out cross my balls and continued onward to rest between her massive tits.

She looked up at me with tired eyes for only a few seconds before she lost interest in whatever I had said, and instead reached between her tits, retrieving my fallen cock and returned it to between her pillowy lips.

Maybe she put together what I said, maybe not, either way she knew what I always needed anymore.

Cummings was the only way that the pain radiating from my balls would subside; for a time. The issue was my testicles would start to swell as I became backed up with cum; if I stayed backed up for too long they would swell larger still which always left my balls permanently larger, and seeing as they had already developed into the size of softballs even at my most deflated state, and I really didn't want to get anymore uncomfortable while wearing pants than I already was.

She treated my dick like an over sized pacifier, sucking on it with a repetitive dull rhythm. My cock grew hard between her lips; her tongue playing with my length as it disappeared down her throat.

Her motions grew larger as my cock expanded, growing proportional to the length of my figurative horsecock. Her hands grabbing any part of my cock she didn't have sucked down her throat, working her hands up and down my shaft.

My wife's rhythmic sucking came suddenly paused as she felt my cock begin to throb deep within her throat. She pulled enough of my cock out of her mouth to be able to hold just my fist sized cock head between her lips; her tongue teasing the slit of my urethra just before the moment of release.

My cock fertile seed unloaded into her waiting lips. Within just a few seconds her cheeks bulged out as her mouth became filled with my balls baby batter. She swallow it all with an impressive gulp, clearing her mouth barely in time for my second bust. She swallowed again, as I let loose another rope. I can't say for certain how long this orgasm lasted, but I known she swallowed 8 times before it stopped. It was the 5th mouthful when it became clear she was losing the battle of taking all of the seed down her throat. Maybe it was the bloated feeling in her stomach or just the sheer quantity of the stuff, but regardless it began to spill out between the cock and her fat juicy lips. By the time my orgasm came to an end her she swallowed down her 8th full mouth of the stuff, a huge mess of the stuff had oozed out and down onto my balls and her tits.

Feeling completely and utterly satisfied as that aching feeling in the depths of my balls faded into nothing but a forgotten memory, I could feel myself already falling back asleep. With fainting eyes, I looked down at my beautiful wife as she pulled my softening dick out of her mouth, a strand of thick saliva running between her mouth and my 11 inch massive cock. Only taking a few seconds to catch her breath she went to work cleaning the loose saliva and cum surrounding my cock, doing an excellent job of sucking any remaining evidence I had even came; well no evidence other than her massively swollen stomach as a result of all my cum.

As she licked away at the last of her morning meal still on her face, tits, and hands. I let my eyes fall shut to embrace the few remaining hours of sleep I had.

After a minute or so I felt her finger dip down under one of my resting balls; as she lifted it up, using a moderate amount of effort to do so, to have it meet with her waiting lips; applying suction to my rapidly relaxing nut sack. She began to give my balls a tongue bath as she hunted for any remaining portions of her treat.

That's the point my mind disconnected as I fell back asleep; all of this having been a rather typical early morning event for me as of the last few weeks. What had started as being diagnosed with a rare medical condition; had become a drug fueled trip of what is probably the hottest day to day routine I could ever imagine.

It all started when I turned 30.