Ball Busters in Red Latex

Story Info
A handyman is lured into a BDSM trap.
4.5k words
4.18
16.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As a handyman, I often visit people's homes to repair stuff. Sometimes it's plumbing, sometimes the ceiling, and sometimes its yard work or electrical wiring. Sometimes I will work for a company, and other times I will work freelance. Other times a lady who phones for my services may want a little extra. Some are lonely and others very horny. I do my best to satisfy all their needs. Occasionally, however, I will get a call from some hardened BDSM chicks who want to get very kinky with me and impossibly wild. Today I want to tell you about two hot looking babes that met me sitting at a bar in my handyman uniform. They asked me to come to their place to do some painting and dry walling. But they were actually wanting to try to "tease" and "please" me to death. They almost succeeded. This is that true story. The Story of two ballbusters in red latex.)

*****

My balls were purple, and swollen to twice their size.

My body was covered in sweat. I trembled with both unbearable arousal and unimaginable delight.

My cock was red and engorged, quivering as the feather worked its magic, gently brushing ever so lightly off my giant cock head.

Pre-cum oozed from my cum hole. I was desperate to reach orgasm, but the two super sexy bitches in red latex would not let me climax. They had been going at me for fourteen hours straight without rest or break, and I was beginning to believe they weren't human.

The Caucasian babe had long blond hair, with a mag cover face that featured thick gorgeous lips painted in bright succulent red. She would use her lips to teasingly brush off my cock head, shaft and balls for a brief twenty seconds every ten minutes. She had it down to an exact science, knowing just when to remove her tauntingly sweet lips mere seconds before they should have let me climax. She had tiny holes cut into her red latex that allowed her nipples to poke through. Her nipples were amazing, very thick and about half an inch long. She would press them teasingly along the stubble on my cheeks and sometimes just rest them against my back or shoulders to tease me into absolute insanity. She also had these long gorgeous legs strapped into seven inch spiked red pumps that made me supremely hard just looking at them.

The African American babe was hotter than a pistol, probably the prettiest woman I have ever seen, only her red latex didn't stop at the neck like the white girls. Instead, it covered her hair and had two pointy latex ears standing upward about six inches high. There was an oval hole cut for her face, and man oh man, what a pretty face it was. She also had the same glossy red thick lips and she knew how to use them, kissing my mouth and cheeks constantly, keeping me on absolute fire. Sometimes, she would kneel down and slip part of my swollen balls into her mouth, and suck on them gloriously for about a minute, looking up at my eyes and then cruelly releasing them just a second before my orgasmic trigger was about to be pulled, meaning I was not able to come.

I was naked and suspended by chains, with my feet barely touching the stone basement floor.

It was whipping time again, and the white babe took her damn paddle and began to gently stroke my right ass cheek. She had been stroking it for ten minutes every hour for the last fourteen hours. It was fiery red and swollen, and each time she wacked it, the black babe would kneel down and lick my bum hole with the tip of her tongue, making me squeal with unbearable delight. The pleasure got so bad each time her tongue touched my anus that my body would shiver uncontrollably.

There was a cock ring snapped tightly around the base of my cock, and an indentation against my cum tunnel that helped stop me from coming. I would have paid any amount of money to have the damn cock ring removed, knowing that it would have made me come quickly if it was off of me. Only they were determined to keep torturing me with their wicked teasing.

The ten minutes of paddling my ass, and licking my anus entrance were up. Blondie took the feather up again and began to gently brush it once more off my throbbing cock head. I groaned wildly and strained against the chains, desperate to have a damn orgasm, but they just wouldn't let me.

The pressure on my cock head lightens as she senses I might be ready to explode. She is more cautious with the feather swipes but she keeps them going, howbeit more slowly, making me shiver once more like crazy.

The black babes tongue is up my anus hole once more and I curl my damn toes because the pleasure is just so breathtaking.

I gasp and pant all at the same time and beg them to please let me come, but they refuse. They are really good at what they do and know precisely just how far to go before stopping abruptly at the first sign I might erupt.

After ten minutes of torturously sweet tongue play up my ass, the black babe takes my balls in her red latex gloves and squeezes them gently with both hands.

I am now out of my fucking mind with bliss, and am soaked in salty sweat from head to toe.

My body is in exhaustion from dangling on the chains for fifteen hours, but I am far too turned on to worry about that. Her hands know just how to squeeze my balls to make them fully aroused and ablaze with fiery sweetness.

"Please...oh God puleeeeese," I beg. "You've got to let me come...you...you've just got to!"

"Patience," the black babe teases, rolling my swollen, purple balls in her red latex fingers. She then begins to kiss my cock shaft with her shiny, glowing red lipstick as whitey continues with the feather on the giant swollen cock head.

I groan out of my mind with wanton lust. I shiver wildly once more, my face red and flustered, and then I feel it, that super sweet urge to ignite inside my balls she is still holding. But she is one step ahead of me, and releases my balls and takes her mouth off my shaft. The sensations of an approaching climax dissipate, as the soft, antagonizing feather continues to make my cock head larger and more purple.

She slows the feather brushes as my panting escalates, then stops brushing with it altogether when it looks as though my gigantic purple balls might finally succumb to it all. They both pause, knowing they have once again successfully turned away yet another potential orgasm.

I groan out of my mind again, and the thrill of unfettered ecstasy takes hold as the white babe presses her breasts into my back, teasingly rubbing the exposed nipples back and forth. It feels heavenly.

She then reaches around my waist and begins to rub my rippling abs and muscular, sinewy chest as the black babe pours oil down my front, moistening up my entire body with a luxurious sheen.

They use about gallon of oil over the next hour, layering every inch of my flesh with latex fingertips that sensually roam every curve and crevice.

They then remove their latex outfits and become naked. They next begin to both hug me tightly from both sides as I dangle helplessly from the chains. They are slipping and sliding up and down along my oiled body with their sexy breasts, thighs, and bums, lighting up my quivering, slippery body like some damn Christmas tree. Their hands take turns moving sweetly over my cock, balls, bum, chest and thighs. I am on absolute fire, and my newest, louder groans go unheeded, just as they had since we began over sixteen hours ago. They are not about to let me reach orgasm any time soon. My mind is now wallowing on the brink of insanity, and I begin to wonder for the very first time if perhaps their amazing tease might actually and literally blow my mind apart! My cock is now swollen to the point where the cock ring is digging into my flesh, helping to prevent an orgasm I would pay any amount of money to have. I lament that I cannot get the damn ring off my tortured cock.

They finally take a break, and crank the chains, lowering down onto a portable toilet seat. My hands are still hoisted above my head though, so I can't jerk myself off.

"Make sure you piss and poo," they tell me. "You may not get another chance for quite some time."

The black babe feeds me some soup, then injects me with some kind of drug that knocks me out, forcing me to sleep.

XXX

I awake at the sensation of being hoisted up again.

My cock and balls feel weird. I glance down and am amazed to see that my cock head has stayed impossibly swollen from all the feather activity, and that my balls are even more heavier and much more purple than before. Obviously they are just bursting with pent up cum, and also incredibly swollen from being worked on.

My right bum cheek from where it had been continually whacked by the paddle was also reddened and had become much larger than the left one.

"Time to be teased again," they say in unison.

The black babe stares into my dazed and confused face and kisses my mouth lavishly with her pretty painted, glossy lips. I am super hard immediately. My gigantic cock now throbs with delight and rabid turn on. Her intense kissing has re-activated my wanton turn on. If I'm not allowed to reach orgasm soon, then I am certain I will go out of my mind.

"Why are you bitches doing this to me? You're driving me out of my mind." I ask, concerned that they are just going to keep teasing my cock and balls without any rhyme or reason. "And why kidnap me?" I continued. "I have no money. I have no family. No friends that will pay you any ransom!"

"We're not into collecting ransom," the white babe explains. "We don't need money. I and my girlfriend here are already millionaires. We just love teasing the shit out of guys. We bring them constantly to the brink of orgasm then keep backing off at the last possible moment. It is such a damn thrill to see a guy's cock swell so huge like a tree trunk, and his balls to become a hideous, gigantic sack containing testicles swollen to the size of oranges."

"You're very handsome and very buff," the black chick adds. "You really turn us on. Plus you are a lot sexier than the others. We think you will inspire us more, help us to keep you going even longer. You have stamina, not like the rest."

"The rest?"

"The other guys we kidnapped, silly."

"You're about the sixth man this year that we have brought here to our dungeon."

"What do you want with me then?"

"We want to tease your cock and balls. Isn't that obvious?"

"But why?"

"We want to see how long you can stay sane and more importantly, how long you can stay alive!"

"You're going to kill me?"

The black babe laughs and the white one shakes her head, merely smiling broadly.

"We're not going to kill you, silly. We are two harmless little sex kittens and wouldn't hurt a fly. No, we're not going to kill you. You are eventually going to die of your own accord. We are going to make sure you have plenty to eat and drink. Then we are going to keep teasing your cock and balls over the coming days and weeks until you eventually just end up killing yourself from either a heart attack or from over excitement at being teased so harshly and for so long without being allowed to come. Some guys merely lose their minds and become vegetables."

I am dumbfounded and can't answer. I simply stare at them in bewilderment as though I am lost or in a trance. They once again slowly remove their red latex uniforms until they are both gloriously naked, but they keep on their super sexy high heels. The sight of them starts me panting again, and stiffens my already impossibly stiff cock.

The white one grabs my cheek with her long red painted nails and presses up against my still oiled chest with her thick, stubby nipples. "We're going to tease you to death! But until that death comes, you need to snap out of your stunned state. We have a full twenty-four hours of tease planned for today, don't we Caroll?"

"We most certainly do, Debbie" the black one agrees, her giant black breasts pressed up against my muscular back, making me super-hot and unbearably bothered.

"Hmmm, your body is just so hunky and buff," Debbie adds. "It'll be such a pleasure feeling that overextended, over excited heart of yours give up its final beating in that adorable, muscular chest of yours."

Caroll then pulls the cock ring out of the band in her hair and tries to refit it around the base of my cock. "This ring on your cock again, will make it much harder for you to have an accidental orgasm, quite impossible really."

"Hurry up and get it onto his cock," Debbie pleads, anxious to get the day's tease sessions started.

"His cock has swollen too much. I'll have to adjust it a bit."

"Fine, you do that."

She adjusts the cock ring then fits it snugly against the base of my cock, with the indentation once more pressing hard into my cum hole, making it much harder for me to have a possible orgasm ever again!

Debbie sits on a stool, and layers her magnificent medium sized breasts up with slippery oil. Then she lets my cock lay in between her gorgeous, gravity defying mountains. She slowly moves her white hills up and down my cock, letting her stretched out tongue touch my cum hole each time it glides to her lips. She also gingerly licks the tip, driving me out of my mind. I am forced to watch as her super nipples stand up at attention, and am so damn hard it must feel that there is an iron pipe between her stunning tits.

Carroll, meanwhile, is still pressing her giant black boobs into my back, her arms wrapped around my body, so that her hands rub seductively off my rippling abs and muscular chest.

"You have a dreamy, sumptuous body," Carroll informs me. "Too bad your heart will give out one day soon and turn it into a corpse."

Debbie watches my eyes, extremely careful to withdraw her oily breasts each time it looks like I might be ready to step over the orgasmic line. They both are supremely skilful about what they do, and my heart is beginning to race wildly. It thumps like a damn jackhammer with uncontrollable excitement, and I am certain there is nothing I can do to calm it down or to keep myself from having an eventual heart attack. It is just a matter of time.

My cock is forced to submit to her breast and tongue tease for a full two hours. And then...and then...out comes the dreaded feather, only they each wield one now. Two feathers?

Debbie twirls the feather softly and agonizingly slowly off my cock head and I pant furiously.

Carroll twirls her feather harder and against my swollen dangling ball sac.

My cock feels like it is in heaven but my balls feel like they are in hell, tormented by the gruesome tease.

They keep the damn feather routine going for a full three hours, and I am shivering with a delight so strong my body is actually vibrating.

Finally they stop and my cock head is shiny and purple with the shaft beet red and impossibly swollen to twice its normal thickness.

My ball sac is an absolute mess, and has turned black and blue, with my orange sized balls squirming with raging turn on. They are desperate to explode and my mind is frantic, racing to stay sane and they laugh heartily at my calamity, savoring the mounted pleasure that is now permanently etched onto my delirious face.

Debbie presses her white breasts hard into my chest, forcing her nipples to dig sensually into my flesh.

Carroll then kneels once more behind me, making me moan like a banshee as she lowers her mouth to my anus, gently taunting my bum hole for the next hour with the tip of her skilful tongue. So strong are the sensations of unimaginable pleasure, that I almost pass out from the escalating sweetness. All the while Debbie kisses my mouth non-stop with her glossy lips, keeping me a raging volcano, teetering on the brink of explosion. But as usual, they are able to back off each time for a few short moments and diffuse my orgasmic hopes.

It is now six hours into the second day of their heartless teases, and my heart is clanging like some damn gong. I now believe what they have said about my heart eventually giving out. I cringe and writhe in honey sweet agony against the chains.

Debbie then climbs onto a tall ladder like stool and her pussy is in my face. She takes a dildo and begins to toy with her clitoris for the next hour, pumping the rubbery erection deep into her pussy. I am so turned on that I am literally screaming at her to let me fuck her but she merely laughs and soon has an orgasm with the pumping dildo that blows her mind and makes me jealously despair.

Carroll, meanwhile is bent over in front of me, pressing the tip of her clit against my swollen purple cock head. She gingerly and carefully winds her clit round and round my cock head. It is enough to make her have two separate and glorious orgasms but the cock ring keeps my own orgasmic aspirations deeply in check.

They take a break, and have a bath in porcelain tub they have set up in front of my face. They give each other a soapy sponge massage on their breasts and bums that is more than I can bear. I am so horny I want to die, but all I can do is dangle helplessly from the chains.

When they are finished, they take the soapy sponges and buckets of warm water and spend a full three hours lathering my body up with soap, then washing it and rewashing it, rubbing the sponges sensually over every inch of my quivering flesh as I groan out of my skull. They pay particular attention to my cock and balls, massaging them continually and occasionally sucking on my cock head, but again, not long enough to force the pent up cum out of me.

When they are done, they feed me more soup and some cake. I would rather let myself starve, but I am ravenous. I know I won't survive their rabid teasing another minute without nourishment. They then let me drink a good amount of water, and wait till I have peed and pooped into the portable toilet.

They spend the next hour dancing seductively in front of me, letting their sexy bodies sway to the music, and making me so hard that I throb with maniacal desire. They then spend a second hour winding and grinding their bums and breasts up against my thighs, bum and hips, clutching my cock and ball sack in their teasing fingers. I am now seriously worried about my sanity. There is only so much a guy can take and I begin to tell them I'm not sure my desperate brain can last till the end of the day even, much less for more days and even weeks.

"Last just as long as you can," Carroll spits back sarcastically, letting the paddle in her hand reach around to gently whack my right bum cheek over the next five hours, rhythmically sucking my cock for five seconds out of every sixty as she does so.

Debbie kneels on a soft cushion between my legs, kissing my ball sac for the next five hours as well, sucking fiercely also five seconds out of every sixty, building me up to the brink but just not enough, as usual to push me over the edge.

Finally, after the five hours is up, Carroll and Debbie bend over in front of me, and take turns pressing their tight pussies over top of my throbbing cock. They let me go all the way in, then wind a little, then pull out quickly. They each methodically and patiently take turns doing this for yet another three hours, two thrusts each every sixty seconds, and by the time they are finished, I am astounded at how dangerously large my cock and balls have swollen to. They pulsate and pound as blood keeps rushing to the already engorged veins.

I want to sleep, but the women won't let me. Debbie takes a nap while Carroll kisses my mouth sweetly and seductively, forcing me to taste her glossy thick lips which she continually re-glosses with a sexy sheen to drive me wild.

Then Carroll wakes Debbie, and Carroll sleeps as Debbie kisses my lips passionately and without pause for another two hours, letting her fingertips brush very gently along my cock as her painted lips work their magic on my horny mouth. By the time she is finished, I am an absolute basket case, my heart smacking in my chest like some slamming iron gong. The blood rushes through my body and I am covered in a thick rolling sweat that has soaked my hair to the sides of my trembling head. My balls squirm like a raging river, desperately trying to ignite so they might catapult my built up sperm. But I cannot do anything to make it happen, for I am chained and totally at their skilful mercy.

12