Ball Busters in Red Latex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is during the third day that they try something really outrageous. They inject my swollen balls with a freezing drug that makes them feel harder than concrete and swell the ball sac up into the size of a damn bowling ball.

"This will not stop your cock from feeling every ounce of pleasure, but it will create a disconnect with your orgasmic trigger, making it even more impossible for you to reach orgasm. It will last for eight hours but it will enable us to work on your cock a lot more vigorously.

They place two stools on either side of me, adjusting the height so that their mouths reach the exact level as my horribly pulsating purple cock.

Then they pour lube over my cock and take turns licking the shaft and cock head for the next eight hours. Their tongues are far too heavenly to ignore, and try as I might to merely close my eyes and think on something else, all I can feel is the surging ecstasy from their dedicated, hard-working tongues, which lick my shaft up and down, and then twirl round and round my tortured cock head. For the next eight hours I am in unadulterated heaven whether I like it or not, shaking like a leaf as their tongues persist to keep me in uncontrollable bliss. The injection and cock ring won't let me reach orgasm and somewhere around the end of that session, my mind starts to feverishly snap. I am a broken man, wallowing in earth shattering pleasure but denied the chance to reach orgasmic glory.

True to their word, they are slowly starting to tease me to death.

"Wow, it's only been three days, and you're cracking a lot sooner than we thought you would," they boast. "Maybe that means we are getting a lot better at what we are doing."

XXX

It is the beginning of my sixth morning in captivity. The two damn gloriously sexy she devils have my arms raised in chains so I am not able to jerk off my cock while they rest. I try to sleep but my squirming balls are huge and pounding with rabid need. My cock is so swollen it looks like a damn tree trunk.

I know now that my mind is finally gone. They know it too. My heart is also ready to give way. They have told me about a flesh light they have purchased that feels just like a tight pussy. They will give me three full length thrusts into it every minute over the next eighteen hours. They have warned they will heavily feather my balls during the whole time. It won't, as usual, be enough to make me come to orgasm, but it will excite my already racing heart to the point where I will undoubtedly have a heart attack long before the session is up.

I am about to die of pleasure and there is nothing I can do about it. They are now readying the final stages of teasing me into oblivion, laughing because most other men can at least last a full week.

They have turned on this tape recorder for me and am letting me dictate my will to them so they can mail my last will anonymously to my lawyer. I have said that I don't own anything to give away, but that I would rather use the recording to warn others of my experience. They tell me to warn away. And that is why I wanted to tell you all this story from the very beginning.

I don't know anything about the super sexy babes except that they are beyond gorgeous, with one being white and one being black. Their names are Debbie and Carroll respectively. I was knocked out on the way here so I'm not even sure what town they live in.

So if you are a handyman in a bar and approached by two such women to come to their place to do some painting and dry walling, then you are advised to stay away from them. If you don't, they will work on your cock and balls till your mind is blown, then literally tease you to death!

They are coming now with their damn flesh light, and it is tighter and more glorious than a virgin's pussy. As it glides over my cock, and the feather swishes across my ecstatic balls, I have nothing more to say. All I can do till my heart stops beating is some serious moan and groan!

But...but...but... if you are by chance reading this story, it means I might not have died like they wanted me to. And it also means I might have managed to escape from their clutches after all. And if I am lucky enough to escape, I will certainly warn every man I meet against hooking up with these crazed super sexy babes.

12