Ballad of a Space Pirate Pt. 02

Story Info
An Erotic Furry Sci-Fi Space Adventure.
2.5k words
4.59
2.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ballad of a Space Pirate

Part Two

When she woke up, Rush was on her back under a blanket. She tried to moan but immediately started coughing. The bunny was there and helped roll her onto her right side. With each racking cough Rush spat out a mix of phlegm and some fluid that tasted antiseptic into a bowl. It seemed to take forever but eventually the coughing subsided and she was able to breathe normally. She stayed on her side, breathing for a while longer before rolling back over.

"Well that fuck'n sucked..."

"Your voice is sounding better, sort of." The bunny said.

Rush looked at her. The rabbit was cute, ears flopped down, bright blue eyes and a little dark grey spot to her fur just under her right eye. Then she looked around to take in her surroundings.

Not a hospital or infirmary, some kind of living space. Hatches on opposite ends, small kitchen, battered old couch, vid-screen, an assortment of knicknacks scattered about. Chipped and scratched paint on the bulkheads showed old metal beneath. What held her attention longest was the gun. Above the screen, hanging from hooks bolted into the wall, was an anti-material rifle. Had to be at least 50 millimeter, but she couldn't make out the model from where she was lying.

"We're moving." she said. She hadn't been sure when she woke up but as she became more aware of her surroundings she could feel the subtle changes in innerta.

"You're on a salvage Rig" The bunny said. "On Whither."

"Whither?" Rush tried to push herself upright with her arms but her left hand wasn't there. Her attempt failed as she tried to put weight on nothing and fell onto her side, smacking the stub of her left arm.

"Fucking son-of-a wretch!" She hissed in pain.

The Bunny walked around to her left side to look over her arm.

"Hold on, just stay down for now. You... you're kind of a mess right now."

Rush had to turn her head to see her and down at her missing hand. "I remember, it's just... I'll be fine." her hand still felt like it was there, unlike her eye. It wasn't just the loss of vision, she could feel the absence in every moment.

"Fuck," she muttered, "After all the money I spent on my face.."

"Why did you spend money on your face?"

"Nevermind." Rush grumbled, "What was that about Wither?"

The bunny looked at her for a long while then shrugged. "This planet, it's called Wither."

"Sounds lovely," Rush said with dry sarcasm. She'd never heard of it. Which wasn't good, it meant she was in the ass end of nowhere. "What are the odds of catching a ride off this rock?"

She heard the bunny sigh, "Pretty non existent. There's no spaceport, only ships that come here now are the wrecks we salvage."

"Well fuck." Rush pushed herself upright, more carefully now. The blanket fell away, exposing her tits. Rush ignored her nudity. "Am I... on a table?"

The bunny looked away embarrassed, "It's the best we had."

"Well thanks Snow Bunny, I appreciate it."

"Erida," The bunny said.

"What?

She looked Rush in the eye, "My Name is Erida."

"Well nice t' meet'cha Eri." Without a thought to her nakedness Rush whipped the blanket off her lower half, swung her legs around and hopped off the table. "Ya got anything to eat 'round here?"

"Is she awake?" said a deep voice from just outside what she assumed was the forward hatch. In walked the large reptile, Rush could't guess at white type of lizard he was but he was two meters tall and built like a heavy frigate. As his eyes fell on her she could have sworn he'd blushed a moment before he swiftly turned around and left the room.

"I ah, um... excuse me" he stammered as he left.

The bunny, Eri...something? was definitely blushing as she said, "Maybe we should get you something to wear."

***

Erida came back into the common room with a handful of clothes. "I'm not sure how well these will fit but it's... some...thing..." She trailed off, the fox was stretching, naked. With the size of her curves it was impossible for it not to be suggestive. Once again Erida felt that flush rising in her face.

"You should um.. Get dressed," Erida said.

Rush cocked her head to the side quizzically.

"In case one of the men comes in again?" Erida explained

Rush shrugged, reaching for the underwear. Handing it over Erida turned to leave when Rush spoke up.

"Gonna need help with this." She had the pink panties on, stretched to the limit by her thighs and holding the bra dangling from her hand. "I can't clasp it, 'cause, well ya know."

Erida silently cursed herself, of course Rush couldn't close the bra clasps with only one hand.

"Fine, turn around." Erida walked up behind the vixen, grabbing the ends of the bra while Rush held it in place. She had underestimated the stretch of the band and struggled to pull the two ends together. When she at last got it clasped she stepped away.

"I don't think your bras are gonna work..." Rush said, her voice strained. The band cut into the fur and soft tissue around her chest and back and when she turned Erida saw her breasts spilling out of the cups. Despite herself Erida had to laugh.

"Alright I'll help you get it off."

Luckily one of Erida's larger shirts had enough give to fit over Rush's chest but only just. The fabric didn't hide much but it was better than the Fox walking around topless. She tried to ignore the accusing little voice in the back of her head that wasn't all that disappointed about getting an eyeful of the vixen's chest.

None of the pants Erida brought made it past Rush's hips and Erida heard her mutter "This is what I get for wantin' a big ass." again Erida had to chuckle.

"Hold on, I think I have something." She left Rush standing in a shirt and panties and went back to her cabin, bundled up in the corner, were a pair of Krig's pants, left behind after one of their nights together. When she came back to the common room Krig was back, standing outside pointedly facing away from the door.

One of his brows rose in silent question at the pair of his pants she was holding.

"Nothing else fits her." she said.

Once inside she handed the pants off and Rush stepped into them, hitching the waistband over her hips and got her tail through the hole in the back. The pants fit loose and were far too long for Rush's legs. Erida helped by rolling the cuffs up exposing Rush's bare feet.

"Sorry we don't have any spare boots right now."

"Ah s'fine," Rush said then looked over Erida's shoulder to the door, "Alright big guy, I'm decent."

Krig came in, and for a moment had trouble settling on where to look at Rush, finally settling for some spot above her head.

"I see you're back on your feet already." He said, Crossing his arms.

"Slept enough for a while."

"Know where you are?"

"Third Sphincter of hell by the sounds of it." Rush said, "The planet I mean, this tin can 's actually kinda nice. Yours?"

Krig nodded, "We're on our way to Milltown, ten more days if the weather holds or... Well if all goes well. We don't normally come this far out, you're lucky we found you."

Glancing down at her missing hand Rush said, "Yeah, lucky me."

"Well," Krig looked away, "Like I said, I don't care how you got here. Don't cause trouble and we'll take you to Milltown, you can do whatever you want from there." He turned and left abruptly

"Nice guy, seemed pretty bashful though."

Erida didn't want to comment on that and so she said "Why did you pay money for your face?"

Rush sighed, "It's nothing, just had some work done."

Erida thought better of trying to pry into that further. Something about Rush's manor set off alarm bells. Her injuries were still fairly recent but she took them, and being stranded on a dusty rock, in stride. Erida had spent months in a depression when she'd come to Wither.

"What's with this TR13?" Rush had moved around the couch and was standing in front of the improbably large rifle hanging from a couple bolts above the vid screen.

"Is that what it's called? We pulled it off a wreck two years ago. The ammunition crate is holding up the coffee table. Krig said we'd sell it eventually but it kinda just stuck around I guess."

"The Kaserek TR13 's meant to be carried by powered armor, or on a turret." Rush said, sprawling on the couch.

"Do you um.." Erida was unsure if she should but pressed on with her question, "Do you know a lot about guns?"

"Learned a thing'er two." Rush said just before awkwardly taking the T-shirt off.

"What are you doing?"

"What," Rush said, fumbling with the zipper of the pants, "s'really fucking hot here. Don't know how you stand it, Snow Bunny."

"My name is Erida!" she snapped. Not that Rush seemed to notice because no sooner was she stripped down to the panties was she snoring, loudly.

Erida looked at the fox, passed out again so soon after waking up. lying there naked with a complete disregard for any sort of modesty. It pissed her off for some reason. For a brief moment a nasty part of herself considered doing something mean, like dropping something heavy on Rush's slowly rising and falling stomach... But the longer she looked at the fox the more she realized with a slowly creeping dread that she wasn't just angry.

The rhythmic swell of Rush's exposed breasts, the soft pink nipples, the just too small panties and the way Rush slept on her back with her legs sprawled apart, one hanging off the couch onto the floor... it combined to ring a wholly different kind of bell in her body.

She fled the common room.

***

In her cabin, after slamming the door shut and leaning against it she breathed heavily. She hadn't been this turned on in... well it had been a while. Her knees were getting weak and she sank to the floor, tentatively she brushed one of her nipples with her hand and felt them stiffen against her clothes.

She could stop now, splash cold water on her face, distract herself with work... but her imagination betrayed her. The thought of getting her face between Rush's legs, wondering what she tasted like... She realized that she'd already been absentmindedly petting herself through her clothes and gave up, gave in.

Not bothering to get up from the floor in front of her door, Erida quickly undid her pants and pulled them off to the knees. With her right hand she cupped and rubbed her pussy through her already damp panties and with her left she fumbled to lift her shirt and pull her left breast free from her bra.

She'd known she was bisexual for years, since she was a teen even, but it had been a long time since seeing another naked woman got her this worked up. She kept thinking about those large breasts, those swaying hips and the tight panties that just weren't enough to really hide the pussy underneath...

Erida slipped her hand into her panties, she was soaked now. She gently ran her fingers outside and just between her labia, gathering the wet liquids on her fingers and bringing it up to her mouth. She loved the taste of pussy and regretted that her own was all she's had in a long time. Sucking her fingers clean she again dove them into her crotch, lightly flicking her stiffening clit on the way to plunging two fingers inside herself. With her other hand she tugged and pinched her left nipple.

She let out a whimpering moan, greedily fingering herself, teasing her breast and bucking her hips to grind against her own palm. It didn't take long for her to cum. A fluttering in the bottom of her belly told her she was nearly there, she tried to ride the building wave for as long as she could, closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue as if eating invisible pussy.

The memory of the fox's naked stretching flashed in her mind as Erida felt the orgasm crash over her, her knees, hips and abs clenched, lifting her ass off the floor while the pure white electricity sparked though her nerves. When they at last subsided enough for her to relax her ass came back down on the floor and she stretched her trembling legs out, panting heavily.

It was good, but it wasn't enough. She needed to find Krig...

***

There were stereotypes about any Anthroform species, some had grains of truth but most were completely false. One that unfortunately had some truth was the stereotype about Rabbits and breeding. Most rabbit species had a strong mating instinct, it could be suppressed for a while but eventually most Rabbits needed to fuck something. The imperative could manifest differently in everyone but in Erida it was strong, very strong. In the Beginning that need is what had started things between her and Krig.

So when she tracked him down in the command cab, hastily redressed, he recognized the look of need she gave him. Nodding wordlessly he turned to Paul.

"Keep an eye on things here for a while."

Erida didn't know how much the Mouse understood about her silent exchange with Krig but she suspected he had a good idea about what they were going to do since accidentally walking in on them. Strangely, at that moment it didn't bother her that he knew.

Erida lead Krig back to her room which already smelled of her sex.

Krig gave her the lead, he was always so considerate when she was like this. Not passive, and always enthusiastic, but he always let her do what she needed in the way she needed it. It was something she always appreciated from him.

Wasting no time she stripped as soon as the door was closed behind him, then knelt to undo his pants.

"Thank you for doing this." she said, taking his half stiff dick out and licking it. Not tentative little licks but with her tongue out as far as she could get it, running it from the base, over each ridge on the way to the tip. Their difference in size meant she could never hope to deepthroat Krig but he always assured her that he didn't mind. He soon grew fully hard.

Erida stood up and walked over to the bed. She hadn't stopped being wet from before.

"I need you to fuck me, for as long and as deep as you can." Erida said, turning away from Krig and bending over against the bed. Over her shoulder she looked at him.

"And please, Don't be gentle..."