Ballad Of A Teenage Queen

Story Info
Plumber and movie star connect.
10.1k words
4.49
8.7k
19
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: In 1957, Johnny Cash recorded a song with this title. I've made a little adjustment, because my hero doesn't 'work in a candy store' Mainly, because the old fashioned candy store just doesn't exist in my big city area. Now, for you people who love to find fault with the accuracy of my stories, each and every person partaking is sexy stuff is at least 18 years of age. Oh, yes, THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION!!! Let me add a word or two of thanks to my wife of nearly fifty-two years, both for giving me the encouragement to write these stories, and helping me to put them into usable English.

*

Where do I begin? How about at the start. I'm Neil Black, and after graduating high school nearly a year ago, I started working full time for my dad's plumbing company. Actually, I started helping him when I was in the eighth or ninth grade, learning everything I could about his business.

The company went from Black Plumbing, to Black and Son Plumbing. My two older sisters wanted nothing to do with that kind of work, so they both became school teachers.

All through school, starting in the third or fourth grade, I was friends with Arlene Hawkins. To call us opposites would be an understatement. She was always the cutest girl in our entire class, and I was the shy, chubby kid, who always sat in the back of the classroom.

As we got older, she just got better looking, and as I started learning the plumbing business from my dad, I started losing my baby fat. The hard, physical labor he had me doing, made this transformation possible.

All through high school, we would just pal around. Nothing sexual, but as best friends. Where I excelled in all the shop classes, Arlene was a star in every play our drama department put on.

She did it all. Comedy, drama, musical, no matter what the play, she was one of the leads. If she was on stage, I was in the audience, cheering her on.

During our senior year, we did progress to a little more than holding hands. Both of us having celebrated our eighteenth birthdays, we started advancing to a little kissing. She even let one of my hands lightly touch her bra covered breasts.

After our homecoming dance, she even let my hand inside her small B cup bra. Feeling her nipple harden, we both nearly passed out from the excitement. When I moved to attempt to remove her bra she abruptly sat up, and softly whispered, "Neil, I'm just not ready for that"

Laying back down on her bed, I told her I could wait until we were both ready. We just spent the next few hours cuddled next to each other.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking that just maybe, by Senior Prom we both would be more than ready.

The night before Prom she told me that not only was it the wrong time of the month, but she was going to Los Angeles, the week after graduation to audition for a TV show on one of the Family Channels.

"You do know we can still enjoy Prom, without doing, um, you know," I whispered.

After pausing, thinking what my next words should be, I continued.

"I also know that this has been a dream of yours for years, and I'd never try to stop you, from achieving your dream."

Even though I meant every word, my heart was breaking. I truly thought that once she got to California, I might never see her again.

Prom night was here, and we did go, as promised. After the dance we found ourselves in her bedroom, taking off most of her clothes and all of mine. With it being her time of the month, she kept her panties on. When she let me take off her bra, I just couldn't get enough of her very firm, smallish breasts.

Yes, she let me very lightly touch her very sensitive nipples, and with her hand slowly rubbing my nearly seven inches of solid manhood, we were both nearing our limits.

When I exploded into the little towel she held, I nearly saw stars. After some necessary cleanup, we kept up our kissing, and light touching, and she slowly took my cock in her mouth and started licking up and down its length.

This very new and exciting thrill had me rock hard within minutes. It took only a few more minutes of this very exotic blow job for me to shoot my wad a second time. No, she didn't swallow, but I was just as excited to fill her handful of tissues.

Laying in each others arms, without putting any clothes back on, we just started talking like lifelong friends do.

"I want you to know my mom will be with me for as long as I need her."

Even though that eased my mind, somewhat, I still felt that I might be losing her to her show business dreams.

The next two weeks I was so busy helping dad at work, I hardly had any time to talk with Arlene. She did call me each night, telling me how nervous she was. Not only traveling to LA, but actually auditioning for not one, but two different pilots in the works.

I did see her the night before she left, and all we did is hug, and a few kisses, with her tears flowing. I'm not sure if they were from nerves, or missing me.

I just chalked them up to her being so nervous.

I was beginning to get concerned, not hearing from her for nearly a week. I was happy to have a lot of work to keep my mind off missing her, but I had this gnawing feeling that she might not be safe.

Both my parents tried convincing me she was doing the right thing, and I'd hear from her in due time.

Just as I was finishing dinner, about a week after she left, I finally got a call from her.

She was so excited, I just listened as she told me everything that was going on. She sounded so happy, I knew I had to be happy for her. Even if it meant losing her to Hollywood.

Over the next four or five months, I'd get a call from her, giving me a detailed description of her screen tests. She just sounded so happy, and reassuring that she couldn't wait to see me, either back home, or in LA, if possible.

I just couldn't bring myself to ask if she had a boyfriend down there. I just didn't want to know. She did tell me, several times, that there were so many people she wanted me to meet.

Talking it over with my dad, he told me I could take a week off, and plan a little vacation get-together with Arlene.

All I had to do is ask when she would have some time off, for us.

She let me know that right before Thanksgiving, she'd be off for a few days, so I planned my trip.

Arriving in LA, and finding my way to an Airbnb, near the apartment her agent was letting her live in, I just couldn't wait to see her.

I was waiting outside, sitting on the porch, when I saw a rather fancy looking car pull up, and Arlene get out of it. I was a bit bummed when she leaned in the driver's window and gave this guy a kiss.

She ran across the yard, and jumped into my arms, hugging and kissing me. As I looked over her shoulder, I saw the guy in the car looking none to happy.

Getting into my place, still hugging her, she was talking a mile a minute. Telling me about a couple of music videos she was going to be in.

"What about the shows for the Family Channel?" I asked.

"I can't sit around, doing nothing, while they decide. So my agent has found a couple of music videos that he wants me in."

"Have I ever heard of the groups?"

My heart nearly stopped when she told me the two groups doing these videos. I knew both of these groups specialized in 'Gangsta Rap' music.

I'm no racist, but I'd heard about some of their videos, that were very R rated, bordering in being X rated.

"Are you sure you want to do these videos? I've heard they use girls who wear next to nothing in them"

She stood back, looking at me, with a hurt expression that made me feel like shit.

"You sound just like my dad. Neil. I'm nearly nineteen, and think I know what's best for me, and my career."

After this exchange, she moved back, just looking like she'd lost her best friend. And, just maybe she had.

"I'll back anything you want to do, Arlene, as long as you'll be safe. OK?"

Finally deciding to go to dinner, our conversation just didn't seem as friendly.

Just as we finished dinner, I was about to ask her to stay the night at my place, when she told me she had a very early morning, and needed to go home to read her scripts.

With just a light kiss on my cheek, she left the restaurant just as her agent magically appeared.

Walking back to where I was staying, I wondered to myself if coming down here was a huge mistake.

After a very restless night's sleep, I got up and noticed a text from Arlene, telling me she was already on set, and she'd let me know in the afternoon, what we'd do tonight.

I spent most of the morning sightseeing, since I'd never been to Los Angeles before.

I did send a text around lunchtime, just asking how her day was going.

My phone rang, and when I answered, all I heard was, "Hey, boy, quit bothering our girl, she's working today, so don't call back."

This got my blood boiling, so I used my 'find my phone' app, and knew where she was.

I had several maps of the city, and noticed she wasn't too far from the University of Southern California campus. I also knew that the USC campus was not in a good part of town.

I got in my rental car and headed to where I knew her phone was located. Getting closer, I found myself in a rather seedy, rundown neighborhood, with loud rap music blaring from several houses.

Finding the building where the app told me her phone was located, I spotted her agent's car, so I got out and started walking to this warehouse looking building.

As I neared the front door, her sleazy looking agent came outside and greeted me.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll get the fuck out of here, understand?"

Just then, I heard several raised voices, and knew one of them was Arlene, yelling for someone to stop what they were doing.

I moved right up to this guy and told him to get out of my way. With him being an inch or two shorter than my 6'1", and more than a bit ligher than my solid 200 pounds, I didn't get any objections from him.

As I reached for the door, I heard, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

As I entered this dump, I placed one emergency call, and headed to where I heard the arguing.

Heading towards the music, I entered another room, and saw four guys standing around my girl, who was wearing a very skimpy top, and a pair of booty shorts. There were three other young girls, in various stages of undress, one was actually topless, standing around, too. One guy who seemed to be in charge was yelling for her to take her bra off, so it wouldn't show the straps. She looked terrified, and when they saw me, the men all started yelling for me to back off and to get out of their place.

I moved towards them, motioning for Arlene to move next to me.

"You best get the fuck out of here, and let this bitch finish what we going to, today."

"You guys didn't just call my girlfriend a bitch, did you?"

As all four started laughing, they all stopped in their tracks and stopped laughing, when at least ten LA cops came in from all directions, with weapons drawn.

"Ok, lets back down the testosterone, gents," the man in charge said, still with his weapon drawn.

Looking at me, he continued, "Let's see the weapon you told our dispatcher you had."

"Weapons, plural, Sergeant," I said quietly.

Raising both my hands, I told them all that I was a third degree black belt, and in Washington state, my hands were registered as concealed weapons.

"Miss, do you want to press any charges against these men?" the Sergeant asked.

"It's up to you," I said in all honesty.

"No, sir, I just want to go home."

We slowly moved toward the exit, and getting outside, there was her agent, with another man who looked like he might qualify as a bodyguard.

"I certainly hope you don't want to work in this town, you little, ungrateful bitch."

"You'd best watch your mouth, asshole."

Just as I said that, this thug moved forward, and drew a switchblade from his back pocket.

I took my collapsible baton from my pocket, and extended it to its full two feet length.

His eyes took one look at my weapon, and the stance I took, and thought better of what he originally thought would be a walk in the park.

"We'll be by her apartment in an hour, or so, and there best not be anything missing, or damaged. Understood?"

This agent/asshole just nodded, as his bodyguard moved him away from us, and back into their building.

Standing in this parking area, just holding her shaking body and listening to her sobbing her eyes out nearly had me in tears, too.

"I can't believe my own mother thought that creep could help me get into any legitimate show business. I'm so very sorry, Neil."

"You never have to apologize to me. Never."

We slowly walked back to my car, and headed for the apartment she was staying in.

She asked me to wait outside, so she could get her things in order. Begrudgingly, I agreed.

As I heard her moving around, I thought I could hear her on the phone, with her mother, I guessed.

After a short while, she had me come in, mainly to carry out the two suitcases she'd packed up. There was a pile of clothes she was leaving behind, and I immediately saw why. They looked like outfits streetwalkers would wear 'on the job'.

Driving back to my place, in silence, I finally asked if she wanted to talk.

"Let's have a quiet dinner in, and after we will talk, at length. OK?"

"Fine by me."

For the first time all afternoon, we both had smiles on our faces.

We did order a nice Chinese dinner, and ate in silence. At least both of us had smiles on our faces.

Just as we were finishing she got a phone call, which she took in the living room, while motioning me to stay in the kitchen.

All I could hear was her end of the conversation.

OK.

OK.

That really is very nice of you.

OK.

Thank you, very, very much!

"Oh, Neil, you'll never guess."

She ran into the kitchen and literally jumped into my arms, hugging me and sobbing. At least this seemed like good sobs.

"That was one of the casting men who told me that jerk of an agent told them he didn't think those parts were for me. This man wants to interview me tomorrow, at about 10 AM. He also asked if you could come with me."

"He better not want me to act," I said, with a mile wide grin.

We just stood in the kitchen, in each others arms, locked in an embrace.

I very gently kiss her lips. Then again.

"Neil, would you be terribly upset if all we did tonight is cuddle, and sleep?"

"Not in the least, knowing you are safe from that jerk, asshole."

"You do know that my conversation with my mom, tomorrow, won't be all that much fun, as a good friend of hers recommended that creep to get me work."

"I'll be right here, if you need my support, I hope you know. And we have all the time in the world, I truly hope."

Finally getting to bed, it felt so very good to have her warm, petite body laying next to mine.

Sometime during the night, I felt her right next to my back. I rolled over, facing her angelic face, and very softly kissed her. Damn, she tasted good. Taking her face in my hands, I kissed her, again. This one lasted for hours. OK, maybe forty-five seconds. Long enough for me to be rock hard.

When she felt my solid seven plus inches against her panty covered pussy, her eyes flew open.

"Do you have a condom?"

Shaking my head, and reaching for one of several in my nightstand, I started lifting the thin t-shirt she had on. Seeing her very firm, small boobs, I leaned over and gave each little, very hard nipple a very soft kiss.

"Neil, you have to be very careful, please."

I was already panting so hard, I couldn't speak. I just tore open a condom, and after getting it to where it belonged, rubbed the tip up and down her soaking wet lips.

Slowly, rolling her on her back, and moving between her thighs, I very carefully touched my aching cock to her virginal opening. Easing inside, with just a minimum of resistance, we were locked in a solid embrace.

After knowing each other for years, and being the most unlikely of friends, here we were, fucking, at last. Two nineteen year olds, in Los Angeles, fucking like the lovestruck teenagers we were.

I'd love to say, this lasted hours, and hours, but who would I be kidding? I think I lasted almost five whole minutes, before shooting my wad, praying the condom did its job.

"Oh, my God, Neil, I don't know what to say."

Rolling off, onto my back, and taking a handful of tissues, I was just trying to catch my breath.

"Are you OK, Peanut?" Peanut, my nickname for her since the fourth grade.

"Never better, Chubs." Her nickname for me, before I lost my baby fat.

"Do you think we should try to get some sleep?"

"Between my interview, tomorrow, and what we just did, I'm not sure I can sleep, I'm so excited."

"Lets jump in the shower, and just rest, OK?"

"Shower together!?"

"Uh huh. Don't you think that'll be fun?"

"Neil, would you think I'm being silly if I tell you I think I'm falling in love with you?"

"To be truthful, I think I've been in love with you since the fourth or fifth grade."

Getting out of bed, heading to the shower, just holding onto each other, we stopped several times, kissing each other very tenderly.

Getting into the shower, holding each other, with my hands holding her cute, little butt, I started getting hard, again.

Even with our height difference, I was getting very hard, again, with her naked body pressing against mine. As my cock started rubbing against her tummy, I knelt down, a bit, and entered her already wet pussy.

Slowly moving in and out, with her arms holding on to my neck, I started thrusting harder and faster.

"Neil, don't finish inside of me!"

Just on time, I pulled out and sprayed all over one wall in the shower.

"Geez, that was close, you bad boy, you!"

Just holding onto each other, we actually did wash ourselves off.

Getting ready to go for her interview, I made sure she didn't mind me being there.

"I think you'll keep me focused on what they have to say. I hope you will just sit, and listen, if that's OK."

Off we went, with me not having a clue what to expect.

Sitting in a very nice office, this man walks in and introduces himself to us. Mr. Jensen starts telling Arlene about this movie he wants her to be in. Its still in development, but he tells her is about a group of high schoolers starting to explore their sexuality.

Right away, I start getting a bit concerned.

"Now, Ms Hawkins, would you feel uncomfortable discussing sex with your classmates, both male and female?"

"I'm not sure, because its something I've never done."

"And if another girl asked you about sex with a female?"

"God, no, I'd be shocked!"

"That's exactly the response we're looking for."

"So, no girl, girl sex?"

"My goodness no, this isn't that sort of show. We're trying to portray a very wholesome story about teens discussing things, without ever doing that sort of thing."

I began to get a little more comfortable, hearing this discussion.

"So, Ms Hawkins, would you like to meet some of your cast mates?"

She just nodded, with this million watt smile.

I was asked to come into another room with her, and we went, hand in hand.

Meeting two other girls and three young men, they all tried to make me at ease. I just felt like a third wheel.

Hearing them all talking about this film and that TV part, I wanted to leave and go back home. Just then, one of the other girls asked me if I was in school.

"Nope, I work with my dad as a plumber."

"You know how to fix toilets and sinks?"

"Yep, have been since the eighth grade, when my dad started teaching me."

"Wow, neither my dad or my brother does anything like that."

Just talking with these other kids, started to make me feel welcomed.

Soon, the three girls were off to one side, laughing and giggling like old friends. The three guys and I started talking sports, of course. When they all started talking about the local pro and college teams, I did have to stick up for our Seahawks, Mariners and UW Huskies.