Ballad Of A Teenage Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's get these two kids married," he boomed.

After a most non traditional service, we were man and wife. My best friend since the third grade, and the only girl I've ever truly cared for.

So what do we have played as our first dance?

What else?

"My love must be a kind of blind love,

I can't see anyone but you.

Sha bop, sha bop."

"I Only Have Eyes For You" the 1959 smash hit by The Flamingos"

Our small gathering enjoyed ourselves well into the evening.

We didn't have a honeymoon, but planned on another LA trip between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

The main reason for this visit was to discuss the possibility of a second season, of Arlene's limited series.

Getting settled in our home, we did a lot of arranging things the way we both wanted. Each time we would be in the room that she mentioned would be a great baby's room, she just had this grin on her face.

Our third week in our home, we were laying in our bed after a more than satisfying evening of pure, raw sex, when my wife turned to me, and in her most serious sounding voice asked me the question I'd been waiting for ever since our wedding.

"Neil, can we start thinking about children?"

"Only if you are one hundred percent positive, it's what you want," I answered.

"What if I'm two hundred percent sure?"

I honestly didn't have any response except to hug her naked body against my own.

She told me there were only a few pills left in her current pack, which would be a nice stopping point.

With me being very busy at work, and Arlene helping her dad with his consulting business, trying to keep him on track, we nearly forgot about our trip the day after Christmas.

Flying down to discuss the possibility of season two of her show, we knew we'd only be there for three days, and fly back home for New Year's Eve.

Getting settled in our hotel room, she was off to the studio to meet with whatever cast she did the first season with, to see about a second season.

I was out sightseeing, again. Enjoying the many sights and sounds of a truly great city.

I was back at our hotel room, when my darling wife returned, looking like she'd lost her best friend.

"Tell me what's wrong," I said, as she fell into my arms, already in tears.

"Oh, Neil, I think I'm done with this business."

"Care to enlighten me?"

"When our boss asked if any of us had suggestions of which direction the second season should head, I was shocked to my core from some of the ideas the other girls proposed. Before I tell you, all three guys agreed with them."

Taking a few breaths, she continued.

"Both girls talked about getting a lot more sexual, including some nude stuff. Not only that, but by the end of the season, they were proposing a final scene with the six of us in the swimming pool, without suits on. Bare assed naked!"

"Did you make any comments?"

"I think my stunned look said it all. I then might have told them that we were trying to have a baby. Oh, Neil, I hope you're not made at me for my reactions."

"Arlene, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't want you to do anything you're not totally comfortable with. And, besides, I'm the only one who gets to see your gorgeous body, without any clothes on."

Just laying on our bed, starting to take off what little clothing we were wearing, I could just sense her relief.

We spent nearly two hours tenderly touching, kissing and licking nearly every inch of each others bodies.

We made love with her on top, with me on top, and with me taking her from behind. We did an old fashioned sixty-nine, just for good measure.

After wearing each other out, and barely able to stand in the shower, cleaning ourselves up, we fell into bed, exhausted.

Another nice day of sightseeing, together, this time, and a great dinner, finding an historic hot dog place called Pinks, that started in the late 1930's in LA, and back to our hotel.

"Neil, would you be terribly disappointed if I didn't continue in this business?"

"Babe, I could never be disappointed in anything you do. Besides, that is your decision to make, and I'll abide with any decision you decide on."

The next afternoon we were back in the air on our way home.

I had to wonder if this was our last trip to LA for business. I only wanted what was best for my wife.

Getting back to work with my dad, and Arlene helping her dad, we kept up our maximum efforts to increase our family.

Each room we fixed up, even if it was just repainting, we decided to try our luck in different surroundings. Yeah, yeah, corny, but to us, it still was all new. Besides, it gave us more chances to have sex in different locations.

After just over four months, we were off to her doctor to see how successful we were.

Whoopee!! We found out in about six and a half months, we would be welcoming our first child.

We decided not to learn the sex of this child. We did, however, start to think of names, both male and female.

Sitting around, one night, we started tossing names back and forth.

"Douglas if its a boy"

"Much too formal sounding."

"Neil, Junior!"

"Maybe."

"Teresa."

"Sounds good, or Terry if its a boy?"

"Let's sleep on it, and see what we come up with in the morning."

By the next morning, we still couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces. We were going to be parents!

Both sets of parents were getting a grandchild!

Dad's and my plumbing business was going great guns. We were both so busy, we added two apprentices.

With time flying by, and our bedroom activities slowing way down, we both were more than satisfied with just some serious manual touching, coupled with our love of mutual oral gratification.

One morning, just as I was getting up for work, she had this low growling noise, and told me she thought it was time.

Setting off to meet our son/daughter, we arrived at the hospital, none too early. After a little over an hour of labor, Terrence Neil Black made his very noisy entrance into our lives. He let everyone in the delivery room know, he was not very pleased with his new, cold surroundings.

While both Terry and mommy were getting cleaned up, I held Arlene's hand, grinning like the cat who caught the canary.

"Neil, he's absolutely beautiful."

"He looks just like his mommy, so yes, that's true."

Sending both parents, and my sisters pictures of our new addition, I couldn't wait to show him off to every member of both families.

My dad was well aware that I wasn't going to worth a damn for a while, making us extra happy with our two new helpers.

I made sure to be as helpful around our house, as possible. If Arlene or Terry needed anything, I was Johnie on the spot.

A little aside, here. A couple of the entertainment shows on TV did announce the birth of our son. Hollywood still loved reporting good news, once in a while, in between all the sordid gossip.

I actually got pretty good at changing diapers, once I got the hang of things. I heard people talking about how bad diapers can smell, but once you've removed a toilet, or worked on a ceptic system, diapers were a piece of cake.

It took me nearly three weeks to return to work. I soon realized that it was easier for me at work than it was at home. Way less tiring.

It took a few more weeks, with just very nice oral from my wife, before we even attempted anything else.

The first time, actually making love, she felt nearly as tight as our very first time.

We were just finishing our very nice first time back in the saddle, when Terry decided he was hungry and too wet to stay sleeping. Great timing, we both thought.

Just watching my wife tending to our son made this lack of sleep all worth while.

Another aside. As Terry was turning three months of age, the studio that released her TV show called, again, asking if she would consider doing even a guest shot in another season.

"If it can be filmed in our area, so I don't have to leave our son, then I'll consider it," was her answer.

Needless to say, season two went on without her character. We did get some nosey reporters asking us why she wasn't returning. All she did was hold Terry up in front of us, and grin, "this is the reason."

As much as her lifelong dream was to be in front of a camera, her experience in the real world of acting opened her eyes in ways she just didn't want to continue.

As Terry was turning six months old, and the absolute light of our lives, we made the decision to try for a sister or brother for him.

We never lacked for chances, as our love life was in high gear. Virtually nothing was off limits. We took full advantage of our son becoming a very sound sleeper. Also, if either set of grandparents wanted to have him stay at either house, overnight, we jumped at the chance.

We even perfected fucking in our shower. It wasn't too difficult putting my arms under her legs, as she wrapped her arms around my neck, lining up my very erect cock with her more than receptive pussy. There were times when the shower started to turn cold, and we were still fucking.

With Terry turning ten months old, we were off to the doctor, again, to see if he was going to be a big brother.

It took just a few minutes with the Ultrasound wand to learn number two was on the way.

Getting back to our house, and telling both families our great news, we were laying in bed, after getting Terry settled down, Arlene, with her head tucked against my neck, asked if I would be disappointed if we stopped at two.

"Two seems a nice round number, to me, no matter what this little one is. besides, I can teach a daughter how to fix pipes, too."

Very carefully, I moved between her very soft thighs, kissing my way up and down each side. When I got to my destination, she was already more than excited.

My tongue found her hooded treasure just waiting for some action. Who was I to disappoint?

Adding two fingers inside, her body was already shaking in anticipation of things to come.

As she was in the throws of her first climax, I decided to get a little adventurous. I took one of my very wet fingers and lightly touched her little brown pucker.

I thought her muffled scream might wake up our son, but, luckily it didn't. With fingers in both openings, and me lightly sucking on her clit, she exploded like never before.

"Jesus, Neil, what was that?"

Laying in each others arms, staring at each other, I just grinned, and reached for a little lube, and quietly moved her onto all fours.

Rubbing a little on my finger, and moving it in and out of the desired target, I heard her whisper for me to be very careful.

Moving just the head of my cock into her backside, I could already feel her entire body shaking. With just a few more thrusts, her orgasm nearly threw me off the bed.

Grabbing some tissues, I blew my load, and fell onto my back.

"Holy cow, Neil, I never knew how great THAT could be."

"Are you sorry we did that?"

"Not a chance. Just so you know, that was one of the things my two costars would talk about, and it grossed me out, at the time."

"And now?"

"I think my reaction speaks for itself. That being said, I still much prefer the more standard way of doing those things."

"It's just something I thought we might try."

Approaching her sixth month, we did relent and found out we were having a girl, so names were being discussed in earnest. Since we had a Terry, we discarded the idea of Teresa, with the two names being so close.

"I had a grandmother named Joan, who I really adored, so that's a possibility," my wife said.

"Sounds pretty good to me," I replied, softly caressing her slightly larger boobs.

With my hands rubbing both boobs, and moving down to her very wet sex, we were just getting going when Terry decided he wanted some attention.

This wasn't the first time, and we both knew it wouldn't be the last.

With Arlene's expanding tummy, our sexual playtime was diminished, greatly. Between her complaining how large she was, and our son having the worst timing, we were relegated to minimal action.

I truly didn't mind, as our daughter's safety was paramount.

With Terry walking all over the place, and starting to say a few words, along with his humorous babbling, we didn't know if he knew his little world was about to change.

Just as we were wondering if Joanie was ever going to join us, one afternoon, after getting Terry up from his nap, we were off to the hospital for the birth of our daughter.

With my in-laws watching our son, it took just under two hours for Joan Black to join out little family. With her letting the entire delivery room know of her arrival, we couldn't wait to send pictures to both families.

My in-laws brought Terry in to meet his little sister, that he had a little difficulty communicating with. He thought she should be answering all his questions.

We both explained she would take a while to learn how to talk, but he should keep asking, so she would get to learn his voice.

Just that simple explanation, seemed to be all he needed.

Once we were settled in our home, he quickly adjusted to her ever present smiles each time he would talk to her. He would constantly tell her stories, using his ever growing vocabulary as well as his imagination.

We did have to teach him how to play quietly, when she took her naps, and he wasn't tired. We were very excited when they both napped, together.

Once we restarted our bedroom gymnastics, it was our good fortune to have them both sleeping at the same time.

By the time Joanie was nearly three months old, and Terry was nearly eighteen months old, we'd take them both for walks in our neighborhood, in a double stroller.

There were several times, we would encounter young families, whose little girls would run up to my wife, calling her by her screen name, that always had me bursting with pride. We also had several parents tell us just how much they loved the show she did.

We also had parents tell her they weren't big fans of the second season due to the more mature content.

These comments only confirmed her decision to drop out of the cast.

Did she miss acting? Some aspects, yes, but with the changing landscape in Hollywood, not really.

Would we tell our kids about her foray into show business? You bet. And if either ever want to act in a school play, both of us will be front and center at any performance.

We also decided that any profession either child wanted to pursue, we would support them both. One hundred per cent!

One final note. At our daughter's first birthday party, my mother-in-law walked up to, with this huge smile and said with a little chuckle, "not bad for a plumber!"

This showed just how far we had progressed.