All Comments on 'Ballerina Tryst on Tour: Act 02'

by EricBanner

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Dancers (meaning well trained professionals not the pole variety) have always been my most extreme fantasy.

A fantasy once lived.

I went to a small liberal arts college as a theatre major on an acting talent scholarship. It was so small that we often doubled as techies and I developed a skill for lighting design and technology.

The school also had an amazing dance program - quite a bit more recognized than our theatre department. The premiere modern dance troupe was requested enough to do a three week tour of Midwest universities. They required a cadre of three techies: a lighting guy, a sound guy and a stagehand. I was recommended for lighting and gladly accepted the low paying gig.

The troupe consisted of 8 women and 4 men, so the fifteen of us launched a bus and truck tour.

I should mention that this was the late 70’s when sexual mores were low and AIDS had not yet reared it’s ugly head.

We stayed in inexpensive hotels, two to a room. It started out rather innocently. But we all discovered some basics, which were:

Three of the four male dancers were gay.

The one straight dancer had his pick of pussy.

The sound guy and grip were smelly, fat total nerds, which left me as the second available male on the tour.

Have you ever fucked a girl capable of doing a complete splits? I have. Granted, they weren’t capable of any conversational brilliance - but it was an amazing three weeks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More dancers please, pros like Misty Copeland, Tiler Peck and Isabella Boylston! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEricBanner@EricBanner
452 Followers
Having fun writing again after quite some time off. Hope you enjoy. Responses/comments go a long way. Love to hear what people think. Considering starting to take commissions if there's enough interest. Have a story idea you feel like you can't get out on your own? Send me ...