Balloon Fetish

Story Info
My first sexual experience with balloons and Never...
1.9k words
4.12
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexaHalo
AlexaHalo
8 Followers

I want to thank my editor Brutal_One without you. I would be lost!

I begged my mother to let me blow up the balloons for my brother's birthday parties. I am unsure when this fascination with balloons started or turned into a fetish. But it is not normal. Well, maybe it is. I have personally never met anyone who has had the same obsession.

It is simple if you wonder how I get a release from my urges. I have my beautiful Jessie, who helps me. Her voice is something I dream about. I can hear her when I close my eyes as she blows the balloons up over the phone. I can listen to the air escaping her lips into the end of the balloon. When she does this, I have her on speakerphone to instruct her and pull my hard cock as the smooth balloon expands with every breath she pushes into that latex circle, making the balloon bigger and bigger....

I do pay for this privilege. It is worth it. I have tried to get my girlfriends to understand what I need and want from them in the past. Let's say I have been dumped a lot... Actually, I have learnt that I do not mind. It is allowing me not to hide from my fetish. I can ring Jessie whenever I want and feel the urge to hear her.

Not that I am a hermit, I still go out on dates mostly set up by the guys at work with their wives or girlfriends, single desperate older ladies looking to settle down. We usually have some vanilla sex, but I never ring them back. I often get invited to their weddings as they typically meet the man of their dreams after me and think it's because I didn't want them. I am still yet to understand this way of thinking, but the outcomes do not hurt me.

It is not that I don't have empathy or feelings I guess I am just satisfied with my life and yet to find my Mrs balloon lady.

I had the biggest crush on my ex-boss, who hired me for my first part-time job.. Yes, I worked as a balloon artist, mainly putting centrepieces together for events. I would go with Marci to parties venues, doing all the heavy lifting. I had considered going into the industry full time and taking over her business. But I had no other interest in the job besides my fetish for balloons.

So I left Marci and her lushes, red lips, ample bosom and headed off to college getting a teachers degree in historical poetry, and that is all she wrote, folks. No, I am just kidding as I think back to one of my first sexual experiences with balloons. It all started on a summer's day! Again ahh, NO, it was friking freezing in our apartment. I was just out of college. My housemate Brent and I were entertaining two ladies. I will keep their identities out of this story. I do not want them to think this is about them. I am selfish that way. We will call them Never and Nothing perfectly fitting names....

Brent had invited Never and Nothing over for dinner and drinks. He met them at the café below his workplace. He said he had seen them in there every day at the same time. He got talking to them a few weeks later he went out to a nightclub with them and invited them over the next week, as to which they did come.

Brent said he had a crush on Nothing, so Never was all mine, I didn't know what to expect with Never, but it was not what stood in front of me.

She was tall, slim, with small breasts about a c cup, I was estimating. Long blonde hair pulled up into a tight ponytail, black high heels and a green sparkling short tight dress that showed her hips, tight and small but enough there to hold onto, I was thinking to myself. Never apparently had a thing for bigger guys. Perfect, I came in at a 2XL, not fat, but I was solid with big hands and feet, if you know what I mean.

I never had an issue getting a girlfriend; I just got very bored with them quickly and gave up after a while looking for one. I thought I was too young at the tender age of twenty four to settle down. Already a lot of my friends had started dating seriously. Brent and Nothing ended up doing this, got married, and had the 3.0 rug rats, a suburban house, and a station wagon. Brent cheated on Nothing every opportunity he got. I was the best man at their wedding.

Anyway, back to Never, she came stumbling through the door with a giant cluster of hot pink and white balloons in her hand. I automatically got hard and hoped that nobody had noticed. Brent introduced us. She hugged me while still holding onto the balloons. She must have felt my hard muscle as I embraced her. She pulled back. "It is very, very nice to meet you too," as she looked down at the bulge in my jeans.

The night went on, and we ate food, drank and danced around as it turns out it was a late celebration for Never's birthday the week before, hence why Nothing had given her the balloons. I offered Never to put them in my room. I showed her the way, and she walked in willingly. I took the balloons from her and tied them to the baseboard of my bed. She stood in front of them. I was standing at the door; she looked like an angel with a balloon halo surrounding her. It was the sweetest thing I had ever laid my eyes on.

When we went back to the lounge room, Nothing and Brent had disappeared, so we had a few more glasses of wine while we listened to thunderous drunken banging around in his bedroom. I knew there was no getting away from it. Never looked nervous, I offered for her to stay in my room, and I would sleep on the couch. She moved closer in and kissed me. I knew right then I picked her up and took her to my room.

She stood in front of the balloons, starting to undress slowly; she wore a matching black lace bra and pantie set underneath her dress. I asked her if she would like to have some pictures taken for herself, a double offer there as I would get to keep a copy for myself. Never looked at me drunkenly as she said, sure, why not? She picked up her dress. I said no, as you are right now, you look terrific with your heels on in front of your birthday balloons.

I grabbed my camera and told her to grab a balloon and put her heel spike into it just enough to dint it but not pop it. Never did as she was told, looking fabulous as she looked straight into my camera lens with a cheeky smile on her face. My cock, was instantly hard. She loosened up, grabbed three of the balloons and straddled them. I kept clicking away, trying to disguise my bulging hard cock. As soon as Never lent over pressed her lush lips against the shiny, smooth balloon, I clicked, dropped my camera and went in for the kill, not being able to control myself anymore.

I spun her around, pulling her panties down; she was still tangled up in the strings with the balloons going everywhere, her hands on the edge of my bed. I slid two fingers inside her soft wet pussy as I grabbed a balloon and ran it over her back. As her moans got louder, I quickened my pace. She tried to pull her bra off, grabbing at her breast. Her walls felt tight, throbbing. I added in another finger. She was bucking hard. As I pulled my sopping wet fingers out of her dripping hole, running them up to her mouth, she licked all her juices off them. I grabbed my hard cock and slammed it inside of her pushing her forward onto a balloon. It popped as she landed on it, The best sound I have ever heard. Her moans mixed with the latex bang only took me a couple more strokes. I pulled out and covered her back and the balloons with my cum.

I spun her back around, lifting her onto my bed, laying her back. I opened her legs, got on my knees, dropping my mouth onto her clit. She was bucking her hips as I pushed four fingers inside her hot hole. Pumping roughly as her juices exploded all over my mouth, I licked every last drop off her skin. All I heard her repeatedly say was Oh God, Oh god. Her eyes looked down at mine as I was still making her shake with my tongue. I licked my way up to her breast. I pulled her bra down to her waist, placed her right nipple in my mouth and nibbled away on it. Never was trying to push me off, but I was too big on top of her.

I was becoming hard again as I looked above her head, noticing the balloons floating around my room with the nipple in my mouth. I entered her again. She rolled back, and I pushed harder and deeper. I could feel her building. I let go of her nipple, grabbed her hair, yanking her head back. She moaned out loud and asked me to fuck her hard. I took that as an invitation. Never put her hand on her clit with a flat palm. She started slapping herself faster. I stood up and pulled her back towards the edge of the bed to see everything she did. I plunged back inside, watching her smash her clit with her right hand. She was screaming, yes, yes, yes, that was my queue. I slammed into her again, pumping deep inside of her, grunting, as I pulled out, and she sprayed all over me. It was my first squirting experience, and I loved every second of it. She looked beautiful, surrounded in helium latex balloons, naked, spent, sweat rolling over her skin, moaning away.

I still have the pictures of Never from that night. I look back on them regularly as I talk to Jessie on the phone. Never and I caught up a few times after that night. It turns out she had a boyfriend. I was okay with this. I was just starting on my journey with women, and I did not want to jump into anything serious.

I have concluded that balloons, as weird of a fetish as it is, I cannot pretend they don't turn me on when a hot sexy woman is standing there holding a bunch of them floating around on those tiny little strings all different colours. I listen to Jessie with closed eyes as I can see her red lips wrapped around the latex opening, blowing air into them. Building my excitement every time.

I have never looked too hard for a permanent relationship as I think back on this memory. Deep down inside, I think I might miss out on moments like this if I settle down.

AlexaHalo
AlexaHalo
8 Followers