Balls and Bats - Ten Years Later

Story Info
Ten years later, Bruce finds me and my world changes.
1.8k words
4.42
5.3k
4
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oralguy82
oralguy82
314 Followers

So ten years had passed since I was used by Bruce for the pleasure of his cock.

I hadn't done any other sex with men in that time but couldn't help thinking about it and almost wishing I could find another man with a cock I could suck.

I had a couple of different jobs, been in and out of my marriage, and was just trying to hold on.

I knew Bruce was running the company his father had owned, but I hadn't seen him in those 10 years.

I was using my computer one day, and got an IM from someone called "TOPDOG".

He hooked up with me from a search on a site that searches for old school mates.

I figured, what the heck and contacted him back, hoping, maybe by meeting him, something, anything, might improve my life.

Well it turned out to be Bruce, and he had recognized my picture and remembered the "good times" we had back in school.

He wrote that he had taken over his fathers business he was doing fine.

It was his good luck too, really, have never had to work his way up at anything.

I wrote him that I was doing good, working at ATL Steel as a foreman. (a lie) I had lost my job at the steel company, but I couldn't admit I was out of work, pretty much broke, and divorced.

He wrote that was great, why didn't we meet and have a cocktail and BS about old times.

His Treat! At first I was reluctant but then agreed.

So we met at a local, upscale bar.

Bruce had married Beth, and confided that things weren't too rosy at home any more.

"Beth was hot before we got married, anything, anywhere, anytime, but soon after we were married, she wouldn't give me head any more, and lately I haven't been able to get laid very much either" he said.

I smiled and kind of looked down.

Then he rocked my world!!

"Man she never could suck cock like I liked...

She was never as good as you." he said in a voice a little too loud.

I turned red, and kind of sunk down in my seat.

Again he went on, "Man you could suck my cock better than anyone, your mouth and your throat made me feel so good. And I had great cums"

Jesus!!

I know some in the bar must have heard that, and the waitress was right behind us, she turned and looked right at me.

I wanted to dissolve into the floor.

Finally he quit talking about me sucking his cock and just started talking about regular things old "friends" talk about.

He, of course again pointed out, was doing great running his fathers business, and said that he needed some help there. Then he asked if I knew of anyone who was looking, I should let them know he was hiring.

He needed mostly salesmen, and the money he was indicating seemed really good, ($35K +) to just sell office supplies, after all the stuff sells itself. All the salesman needs to do is take orders.

That really interested me, but what could I do?

I decided to tell him I wasn't happy with my job at the steel company, and would be interested in hearing what he had to offer, if he wanted me.

Bruce said, "OK; well let's go over to the office and I'll show you around. If you're interested I'll make you an offer you can't refuse, old buddy".

We went into the store, then into his office. He closed the door and lowered the blinds.

Then told me a little about the sales, and the commission, and such.

All the time he was telling me this, he was adjusting his big package. I could see the outline of his hardening cock in his pants.

Then he asked if I was interested.

My voice was an octave lower as I said that, "Yes, I was interested."

He told me to show him how interested, and walked over to where I was sitting, rubbing his cock as he approached me.

He stood right in front of me, Bruce hoisted his package, and I could see a, very impressive out line of his cock. I knew he had a big impressive cock there, I knew that well!

My cock was rock hard in my pants.

I knew what was in store for me, it was now or never, serve his cock and get a job or walk out.

I slipped forward off the chair and onto my knees in front of him.

"Take it out" he hissed.

I reached up and undid belt, and his zipper, his pants dropped I lowered his boxer styles and out popped a big hard cock.

His hand went to the back of my head and held it as he pushed his hard cock forward to my mouth.

"Take just like you used to. Take this in your hole, slut! "

My mouth opened, his cock came forward, and drove home, home into my way too willing mouth again.

Drove into, my hole.

I sucked down, and moved my head back and forth on this familiar cock.

Sucking Bruce's cock again, just as I had done to this cock years ago.

Then Bruce held my head and stroked in and out, fucking my mouth,,,,no, not my mouth now,,,, really,,, it was his hole. I was owned now, getting a job by giving a blow job to this over cocky bastard.

Bruce stroked hard and deep ramming into my throat. Jamming hard cock as deep as it would go down my throat.

Bruce knew he owned me now, knew I would suck his cock for the job and because

I was subservient to his strong will.

He was moaning as I sucked on his cock.

I gagged on his cock. I drooled down his cock, down his balls and down my chin, unto my shirt.

"Go down my cock," he said "go down all the way and stick out your tongue and lick my balls."

I drove down his cock as far as I could, I dove down driving that 8+ inches of hard cock into my throat. I got my tongue out and licked at his balls, as his cock choked me deep and hard.

I let off and pulled up, grateful to get air, and then went right back down his cock as far as I could.

Damn, once again, I was just a submissive bitch to this former jock, and my tormenter of years past.

I licked at his balls with his big cock gagging me completely, and I worked my throat muscles on his cock.

I was really turned on doing this again. I was turned on being on my knees sucking a big cock.

My cock was hard in my pants.

It all felt familiar, Bruce's cock in my mouth and throat, ten years melted away, and I felt just like I did back then, sucking his hard cock.

Bruce felt it too, saying, "YES this feels just like I remember. You always had a great hole for my cock!"

"I think I like your mouth on my cock better than pussy, and you can really suck that cock, suck down on it and make my cock feel sooooo good!.

With pussy I have to work at it, but your mouth is so willing... so willing to suck my cock and work on it to give me pleasure.

And your loving it to aren't you?"

Then he held my head and started long deep strokes into my mouth, moaning and groaning.

Sliding in deeper over my tongue and into my throat, I gagged and drooled out all over my shirt.

And my cock was hard as a rock, sticking up in my pants, and feeling like it would just come by it's self.

Actually feeling like it was having little orgasms by itself. Damn; this all felt so good.

Sucking on Bruce's big cock, being gaged by Bruce's big cock and my little cock twitching and feeling... like... like... well like a girls clit must feel.

"Drop your pants, and take out your cock bitch."

Rapidly my hand went to my belt, and pants, I undid them and lowered them along with my underpants.

My little cock sprung free and hard.

"What do you want bitch?"

I pulled off his cock. "I want your cock."

"Beg for what you want."

"Please give me your cock, please let me suck your cock, please give me your cock and your cum; PLEASE, PLEASE BRUCE PLEASE!"

"I've missed your cock all these years, I've wanted it so much. Please give it to me".

And by then I really meant that!!

I was totally lost in the event, not caring if I was being used, not caring that I was being so totally humiliated.

I really wanted to suck his cock, I wanted it more than anything, job or not!

Bruce jammed his cock back into my mouth and told me I could stroke my little pecker.

After stroking his cock into my mouth for quite a while, he took some quick, short strokes, then rammed forward and his cock pulsed in my mouth, erupted into my mouth and throat, erupted and emptied cum into my sucking hole.

Bruce then took several quick strokes and spread the spunk around in my mouth, and it drooled out onto my shirt.

"YES, YES, OH GREAT, DAMN GREAT, OH FUCK YOU, TAKE THIS YOU PIG, SUCK MY SPUNK, TAKE IT PIG!"

I stroked my cock and shot my load into my other hand. I shook, I wiggled in pleasure, my cock squirted and felt wonderful.

I am sure this really makes my mind tune onto sucking cock, getting my great pleasure after sucking off a big hard cock.

After a minute or so he took his cock out of my mouth and wiped it on my face then sat back onto the desk.

"You can have a job if you like. You can start stocking stuff tomorrow, $6.00 an hour, and then work yourself up, if you can. And of course I will expect other duties from you."

I was whipped.

"OK, I'll take it."

Bruce replied; "OK, you'll take it, SIR!"

I swallowed kind of hard and forced out, "OK', I'll take it... SIR." I replied submissively and beaten.

What had I just said? Where will this take me?

I went into the bathroom and wiped up my cum and redressed.

I spit and found some mouthwash.

As I walked out, Bruce said, "Be here at 8 tomorrow"

"Yes SIR".

I left not knowing just how I really felt about the whole thing.

But still turned on to the whole event.

No; I knew: I would be back for the job, I needed the job and for more degradation, I needed more degradation and I needed more hard cock.

oralguy82
oralguy82
314 Followers