Baltimore Dom... Montana Submissive

Story Info
Wife's Submissive adventure in Baltimore.
7k words
4.42
8.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Submissive's Perspective...

You call me one afternoon telling me to come over.

You say you, "Need to get your nuts out of hock."

I hurriedly get ready and drive to your house.

Arriving, less than an hour later, I knock,

"Come in", you holler.

I open the door and step inside.

I see it is Immaculately clean, just as I left it this morning. Earlier I had come by to clean your house and fix your breakfast.

"You look gorgeous today, Dee, come to papa"

I smile and look over at you, excited, but not wanting to fold too easily.

"Thank you, Daddy!", I smile and walk slowly to you, teasing.

I stand in front of you and look into your eyes, until I catch myself and look down.

Seated in your recliner, you nod, acknowledging my obedience.

Trembling a little from the excitement, and can feel my heart beating!

You lick your lips.

"Did you bring me some pussy, baby?"

I giggle at the remark,

"You know I did, Daddy, it's all yours!"

You smile and look at me, like you are looking through my skirt.

"Let daddy see it, honey"

I lift my skirt, showing you that I am not wearing panties, as your rules dictate.

I have my bush on top, but freshly shaven around the lips; just like you told me to.

"Come here, baby, don't be shy, Daddy wants to play with his girl."

I walk around to the side of your chair, still holding my dress up.

I feel your warm hand on my leg as you run your palm over my thigh, and up until your fingers reach my bush.

I stand obediently, with my hands at my side as I feel you work your fingers between my lips.

I close my eyes and moan as you slip one finger into me.

"Dayum, Dee, you are WET!

You excited, baby?"

I nod my head, trembling, and you continue,

"I can't hear you, bitch, are you wet for daddy?!"

My voice cracks as I try to speak,

"Yes, Daddy, I am very excited!"

You nod your head,

"I can feel that, honey. I think your married cunt is dripping on the floor."

His fingers keep probing,

"I'm excited, too, honey, take a look at how hard and throbbing Daddy got for you."

I had already noticed, of course, but at your invitation, I look at the bulge in your shorts and run my tongue over my lips in anticipation.

I unexpectedly feel my nipples, as it seems like a cool breeze is passing over them.

Now the wave of heat flows over me, and I ask if I may speak.

You smile and nod, seeing my body responding to you.

"May I kiss you, Please, Daddy?"

You motion me closer.

As I lean over, the anticipation grows with the smile on my face, and I can feel the heat as I get closer to your handsome face

I look at your delicious lips, and your tender eyes as I part my lips slightly.

Our lips meet, and I feel your breath as our tongues dance.

We passionately kiss as we always do

As you fingers continue to tease my clit, I close my eyes and enjoy the excitement of the moment.

I put my hands on your strong shoulders for balance, and feel your free hand on my head.

Your fingers thread into my long hair, and you pull me closer.

I melt into you, lost in the passion of our kiss.

You work you hand around and caress my ass and you spank me, hard!

You slowly caress again, then spank me, again!

My body craves you.

My pussy longs for your touch, for your tongue, for you to penetrate me and open me up with your big, thick cock!

I'm slipping into my role as your wanton naughty slut, and you know that I am craving you with every fiber of my being right now!

You brush the back of your hand against my pussy and I jump, involuntarily!

You turn your hand and I feel your fingers playing along my lips, sliding into me, finding my clit and rubbing it with your thumb.

I whimper but try to hold our kiss.

My hands reach for the bulge in your pants and find that you are already hard for me!

I wrap my hand around as much of you as I can and squeeze.

I run the palm of my hand down your length and back up to the tip, feeling how long and thick you are for me.

I unzip your pants and pull your beautiful cock out.

You reach up with both hands and work on the buttons of my blouse.

You unbutton it to my waist, then break our kiss.

"Take it off, slut; and take drop that skirt, too"

I stand up and push the blouse off of my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

I slide the skirt down my legs to my knees, then just let it go.

It drops and bunches around my ankles.

I stand completely naked in front of you, except for my heels.

You shake your head,

"I don't know how Tom can look at you naked every day, and not get rock hard every time!"

You catch me looking at your hard, throbbing cock.

"Get your mouth on that black dick!"

I reach down and run my hands over your bulge again; pull your zipper down and unbutton your pants.

You lift your hips so that I may slide your pants down and off, along with your underwear.

folding them for you I lay your clothes on the table.

I kneel and kiss the head of your dick, then start licking it.

Cat-like...running my tongue around the head and licking the juices that are leaking out of the tip.

I run my tongue down your shaft and kiss your balls as I wrap my hand around the head of your dick and squeeze.

I begin sucking your balls and stroking you, then slide my tongue back up to lick around the head.

"Open your mouth and suck that dick, bitch, quit teasing me. Suck it good, DeeAnna!"

I feel your hand on my head as you thrust your dick up into my mouth, the fingers on your other hand teasing my nipples.

Just as the head of your dick presses against the back of my mouth, I hear the door open!

I try to pull away, but you hold me there.

"Keep suckin' BITCH!"

I hear a gasp from whoever opened the door.

"Hey Joe, just stopped by for - Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt - I'll come back later bro, you're busy!"

You laugh,

"No, close the door, and lock it. Come on in and let me introduce you to Miss DeeAnna!"

I hear the door close and lock,

"Damn, that bitch can suck black dick! You go, fine white honey!"

I am feeling embarrassed, but I don't slow down. I take your dick as far into my mouth as I can, then pulling up until I am sucking on the head and running my tongue over the tip, then you push my head back down until I almost gag.

"Check out this ass bro"

You slap my ass.

"What you think of that, man?"

He whistles as he shakes his head,

"Hey man, I better get out of here, my dick startin' to get hard."

You wave your hand towards the recliner,

"Nah, bro, make yourself at home. This is my bitch, brother, she loves black dick, and loves to do her thing for an audience - don't you baby?"

You grab a handful of my hair and pull my head up; as you turn my head to look at you.

"Don't you, slut?"

You say, in a loud commanding voice!

"Yes, Daddy"

I whimper, feeling the pain of you twisting my head.

I almost hear your friend snicker and he says,

"Damn bro, is this that married bitch from Montana?"

You nod your head,

"Right now she's a black-owned slut in Baltimore!"

I was already excited, but the fact that both of you have deep voices that seem to reverberate through my body, has me on the edge.

You continue you banter,

"Can my boy have some pussy, naughty Dee?"

I know better than to hesitate and I wrap my hand around your dick and lick the head as I answer,

"Of course, Daddy, whatever you want!"

I plunge my mouth back down.

"Get to sucking that dick, girl, you about to be the filling in a Baltimore Oreo!"

You both laugh and, I am giggling as I continue to suck and about to choke on your dick.

I hear your friend unzipping and taking off his pants behind me, while the two of you are talking about how naughty white bitches are.

He compliments my body and says it has been a while since he had some white pussy.

"But all that ends tonight!"

He says, as he reaches out and runs his hands over my ass and between my legs.

I keep sucking.

I am so excited, I can hardly concentrate on what I'm doing!

I am bent over, so my ass is out there, open for him. I feel your hands join his in caressing my body.

He runs his hands over my back, ass, and legs, around to my stomach, and squeezes my breasts as you pull my head up, again.

"Stand up!", you command.

When I do, you turn me toward your friend and introduce us.

"Shorty, this is DeeAnna"

Smiling at us both being naked, I reach out and shake his hand.

"Pleased to meet you",

I say, as I stare at his dick that is jutting out from his body, pointing straight at me.

"Damn, you are a sexy little bitch, and look how pretty you are!"

He runs his hands over my face and shoulders.

"Damn, girl, get on your fuckin' knees, and show me what you got"

That rush of excitement runs through me and makes me tremble. My mouth goes dry.

I sink to my knees and crawl closer to him.

I look up at him seeing the serious look on his face and realize that he is a true Dom. Warmth envelops my body, as chills run down my spine.

I lower my eyes and put my hands behind my back, feeling vulnerable.

I also feel protected, because you are here - but I know that this is your friend and I am a crazy bitch that you met online so I'm not sure what is going to happen.

The fear element makes my heart start to race.

"Fuck, bro, somebody trained this bitch"

His hand grips my shoulder,

"You got yourself a nasty sub slut here, brother"

Shorty lifts my head and starts rubbing the thick black head of his dick over my cheeks, forehead, across my lips, along my nose, and then he starts slapping my cheeks.

One side, then the other.

He presses his cock against my lips.

"Open"

I open my mouth and he traces my lips with the head.

"Mama loves her some black dick, don't you baby"

I nod my head, slowly as he pushes the head of his dick against the inside of my mouth, making my cheeks bulge.

He lets it rest on my tongue.

I hear you stir from behind, and then I hear your voice.

"Put your fingers in your cunt"

I obey, running my hand down my stomach, between my legs, and sliding them inside of me.

"Now show Shorty those wet fingers"

My fingers, of course, are all but dripping with my juices.

Shorty pulls his dick out of my mouth and instructs me to lick and suck the juices off my fingers.

You tell me to stand up. I hear you come up behind me, then feel your hands on my shoulders.

Your dick pressing against the small of my back.

Shorty is in front of me, pinching and teasing my nipples, he squeezed my breasts together and tells me to look up at him. He is completely naked and his dick is hard.

Rock hard, and throbbing.

He steps toward me until he is almost eye to eye with me, and I can feel his hard dick pressing against my stomach.

He takes my head in his hands and kisses my forehead, then down the side of my face.

Behind me, you are grinding your big cock against me and running your fingers through my hair as you kiss my shoulders, and neck, then run your hands down my body and take my ass in your hands.

Shorty starts kissing my neck from the front and working his way down to my chest.

My body is trembling.

I can hear you both breathing heavily, but no words are spoken.

It's an electric moment...

You brush my hair back and kiss my neck, just below my ear.

One of my hands is on Shorty's head as he begins sucking on my nipples.

With my other hand, I reach back and find your dick, wrapping my hand around it as best I can.

You nibble my ear, then I hear your deep voice.

"You are one nasty married slut, baby"

You smack me on my right ass cheek, hard!

I turn my head toward you, and we kiss, as your hand reaches around to finger my pussy; I'm sucking on your tongue and I let out an involuntary moan.

Lost in the moment of being in your arms and feeling your body against mine, and loving the attention of you two horny mature black stallions; that know how to treat a lady!

You break our kiss, suddenly, interrupting my pleasure.

"Get on your knees, slut!"

I immediately drop to my knees, as Shorty lets go of my breast, and you twist my hair in your hand and turn my head.

"Open your mouth"

When I do, you push your cock in and it stretches my lips and I open it further to accommodate your size.

You tell me to suck, but with no room to move, I just slide my tongue around on the bottom of your shaft.

"Look at me, I want to see those pretty blue eyes."

You hold my head and begin to pull your dick out until the head is between my lips, then push it back in until it hits the back of my throat.

By now you have turned me and my arms are around your legs and my hands are on your ass, as you use my mouth for your pleasure.

"Love this black dick, don't you baby?!"

No way to answer with you filling my mouth, and no need to answer because you already know...

You tell shorty to get ready and you pull out of my mouth I turn my head and he thrusts his dick into my mouth.

I instinctively reach up and grab the base of his shaft, but he slaps it away.

"Keep your hands off my dick, I want all mouth!"

He instructs me to take his balls in one hand and I take reach to heft your balls in my other hand.

"That's it, DeeAnna, massage those nuts!"

You have your hand on my head and are pinching my nipples as I suck him, then you yank me over to you and slap your dick across my face, before you stuff it in my mouth.

"Make Daddy proud, and let's see how much of this dick you can take."

You push it in until the head of your dick is pressing against my gag reflex and I'm thinking that is probably all I can handle. Then you push and it slips a little more into my throat.

"Dayum, Dee, you gonna' make me cum! That's it, baby - keep takin' more!"

I force my head forward and take a little more, then choke a little and have to back off.

I play with my pussy and cum almost immediately!

I cum so hard I have to pull your dick out of my mouth as I cry out from the intensity of my release.

Shorty pulls me toward him and I feel his open palm land on my ass, HARD!

Once, Twice, then he pulls my mouth toward him and presses his balls against my lips with his hard cock covering my left eye; and forehead.

"Did you ask permission to cum, whore?!"

I'm momentarily startled, then you ask,

"How you going to leave two black Daddies with full balls, while your big wet whore's cunt is drippin' all over the floor, BITCH!?!"

I grab your dick and start suckin' it for all I'm worth!

Four or five times in and out of my mouth, then turn to Shorty friend and suck him a little bit longer than I did yours; then turn my attention back to you.

You both laugh and make comments as I stay busy with my mouth, going back and forth, keeping both of you hard.

"Dayum, bro, look at this white slut! Cock hungry married slut loves suckin' dick, there's not doubt about that!"

You respond,

"Yea man, I told you this bitch is the real deal."

You intently watch the way I'm working your cock with my mouth,

"That's it, DeeAnna, make it sloppy, and take some more of that black dick! Let me see those eyes water, baby!"

You look at Shorty, and start talking again,

"Perfect timing, you comin' to the door when she was just gettin' busy taking care of me."

He laughs,

"Shit, bro, I was watchin' through the window!"

You both laugh, and I stop sucking, looking up at both of you and realizing that it was no accident that he just happened to come over. You two had this planned, and that excites me even more!

Shorty grabs me by the hair. Not hard, but enough to get my attention.

"Why the fuck did you stop suckin'?"

I felt like he slapped me.

"Get your mouth on this black dick and don't stop until I cum!"

I hesitate for a second, then he hollers,

"NOW!"

I suck him as best as I can, keeping my eyes down and massaging his balls as I suck.

He holds my head and he keeps forcing more of his dick into my mouth.

I can feel your hands on my shoulders, on my breasts, pulling on my nipples, and spanking my ass.

"Suck that black dick, bitch, make Daddy proud, and don't forget your husband is watching!"

You hold my phone up and I see that you have video called Tom.

I wonder how much he heard...What he has seen? How long has he been on the phone?!

I don't even slow down, I keep sucking Shorty and soon feel that he is about to cum.

He also tells me he's coming, just before his sweet cum fills my mouth.

I can't swallow because my mouth is full, but I do my best.

He pulls out and shoots some across my face and in my hair, then pulls my mouth back onto him.

"Suck it dry, DeeAnna!"

I suck until he starts to go soft, and I turn to you.

Helping me up, you take me to the Kitchen to clean up my face.

You are very tender, helping me wash my face and get Shorty's cum out of my hair and off of my chin and breasts.

You dry me off and tell me to turn around.

When I do, I see that three more older black men came into your home while you were cleaning me up!

My mind is reeling, and I don't know what to say; or what to do.

I'm feeling very vulnerable right now, and fully exposed to these three men.

Your dick is hard and thick and waving in the air. I see Shorty out of the corner of my eye, holding a movie camera!

You are completely naked now and you come behind me and wrap your arms around me. Being in your arms I am completely lost in the feeling of being yours. You turn me to face the camera.

"Tell everyone who you are..."

The thought of others being there and knowing that people will see this movie, gives me a rush of warmth through my body!

"I am your slut, Joe."

"That's right slut, are you married?"

I nod.

"Yes, Daddy, I am."

"Am I your husband?"

They all laugh, as I shake my head, side to side.

"No Daddy, you are not."

You turn my head to look into your eyes.

"What kind of married woman ends up naked, with a room full of black men, and cum running down your long legs?"

I choose my words carefully, knowing what you expect to hear.

"The kind that belongs to you, Joe!"

"That's right honey, and don't you forget it!!"

You Run your hands over my stomach up to my breasts, then squeezing them together.

Your fingers find my nipples and you pull and pinch them.

I let out a moan and you put both of your hands over my breasts and pull me tight to you.

I can feel you are rock hard against me, and my body trembles.

I need your hard dick, and you sense my need.

I am SO turned on, being here in your arms, with the camera rolling, and knowing that all of your friends and everyone who watches this video, is going to know that I belong to you, and how submissive I am to you!

I want to kiss you, but I know that you are not going to kiss me after Shorty came into my mouth.

Your fingers slide across my stomach and through my pubic hair to find my opening.

You start workin' your finger in and out, as you kiss my neck and shoulders and continue to pinch my nipples with one hand.

My hands are on your arms and my head is thrown back; lost in the feeling of being played with by you - excited because it feels like the whole world is watching!

My knees buckle as my body trembles and I cum all over your fingers!

Without even acknowledging my shaking body, you turn me around and look in my eyes and tell me to get on my knees.

"Suck my dick, NOW!"

I can't drop to my knees fast enough, and before I know it, I am staring at the thick head of your dick.

I kneel naked in front of you and keep my hands on my thighs.

"Take the head in your mouth"

I open my mouth, lean forward, and obey.

Stretching my lips over the head, as I feel your hand in my hair.

12