Baltimore Dom... Montana Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tell me to start sucking on it.

I do as you say, while Shorty takes the video, getting closer.

At that moment, I start thinking of all the women that would love to be me right now, and all the men that will watch this video and wish they were you. All the men that will get hard, wanting to fuck me!

You are rock hard, and I am waiting for you to give the order for me to start sucking.

You don't.

You just look at the camera and smile, then you start to speak,

"This is what happens when your wife doesn't get enough sex at home, or, Like DeeAnna; your husband's dick is too small. But the truth is, that DeeAnna here just loves my black cock, don't you baby?"

I nod.

Even if she was getting enough sex at home, and her husband's dick was bigger, she would still be here because she is Black Daddy Joe's little slut - Isn't that right, baby?"

I nod my head and you tell me to look up at you.

You wrap your hand around your dick and slap me across the face with it.

One side, then the other, then shove it into my mouth and pull it out.

"Does your husband know you're here, Slut?!"

You rub the head of your cock, with my saliva, over my face, again.

"Yes he does, Daddy, he brought me to you!"

"So he knows that his wife is a whore for Daddy's big black cock, and he just brings you over for me to fuck?"

I nod my head, again, then say:

"He knows that if he didn't, Daddy, I would come anyways - I need you!"

Everyone in the room laughs.

"Well, baby; let us show all of these nice folks why you love me!"

With that, you lift me up and tell me to walk in front of you to your bed, and your friends follow.

When we reach your bedroom you throw me on the bed and I roll to my back.

"Spread your legs"

I was already starting to open them for you.

I look up into your eyes and smile at you, then look down at your thick cock and shiver, knowing how good it is going to feel when you get inside of me.

You take one of my ankles in each hand and you tell me

"Put Daddy's dick in you, baby"

I am all too happy to reach down and wrap my long, manicured fingers around your dick, and guide you into me!

A surge of electricity runs through me and I cry out as the head of your dick enters me!

"Tight ass bitch, I can't believe I still have to force this dick in, every time I fuck you!"

You slide the first few inches into me and then pull back with just the head against my pussy lips, as I toss my head side to side...

"You like that, honey? You like that black dick?"

I'm panting.

"Please Daddy!"

You begin to work it deeper.

You thrust in and out of me and after a couple of minutes, I cum again!

I thrust my hips up to meet yours and my body heaves as my orgasm overtakes me!

"Oh, Daddy, I'm cumming, Daddy...Oh my god, Daddy, give me your dick GIVE IT TO ME HARD!!"

My body convulses as you continue to pound into me.

I want to look at you but the pleasure is too overwhelming!

My eyes close as I scream your name!

You lower yourself on top of me and kiss my neck as you continue.

I wrap my arms around your neck and pull you close.

Feeling your warm skin against mine, my nipples pressed into your chest, and you lean on your elbows and slide your hands under my shoulders as I wrap my legs around you.

Without warning your mouth is on mine and you are pushing your tongue into my mouth.

This is my happy place, with your thick cock buried in my pussy, my arms, and legs around you, and you kissing me like I'm the most desirable woman on the planet!

After about five minutes of this, you thrust into me deep and hold it here, making me cum, again, as you kiss me passionately!

Shorty tells you that I am a total slut for you and you just look at him and smile!

You roll onto your back, I get between your legs and begin sucking on your dick. I run my tongue up and down the length and over the head.

I have one hand on your cock, stroking and the other is playing with your balls. Running my tongue down the length of your cock, to the base and kiss you there, I start sucking on your balls.

"Fuck this shit, bro, take this camera"

Shorty hands you the camera and I can feel him crawl onto the bed, then he smacks me on the ass.

"Get that ass up here, bitch, and give me some pussy!"

I lift myself, but not fast enough.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He spanks me on my ass and legs and you take my head and put my mouth on your dick and pull my head down until I am choking on your cock!

Shorty is behind me gripping my hips and I feel his dick enter me.

He spanks me, then starts to work his dick into me.

"Can I go deeper?"

I can only moan and he slaps my ass, again, and pushes further into me,

"Can I go deeper?"

I feel your cock start to pulse in my mouth and I know you are going to cum.

I back off a little and suck on the head, until your cum sprays into my mouth and fills it.

I swallow, but you keep cumming.

I pull back and your dick comes out of my mouth and sprays into my hair before you pull my head back down and I open my mouth and continue to suck.

Shorty is behind me spanking and fuckin' me like I am the last woman on earth.

He has called me every name you can imagine for a submissive bitch, but he hasn't missed a stroke and I am feeling another orgasm coming on

I look up at you with your cum dripping from my chin and you see my face contort as your friend's cock makes me orgasm, again!

He continues to drive into me and takes hold of my hair as you slide off the bed and move around to the side with the camera.

Later, when I watch the video, I will gasp as I see how his big dick was stretching my pussy

For now, I am tender and I beg him to suck his dick, so my pussy can have a rest.

"Your pussy needs a rest, baby?! Okay."

He looks at you.

"Brother, I'm fuckin' this married bitch in the ass!"

He proceeds to make me beg him to do it.

He lays me on my side and gets behind me, spoon fashion.

You are filming from the front and I look at you as he runs his hand from my leg, up over my hip, to my shoulder and back down my arm, to my breast and caresses my shoulder, and traces his finger along my neck and over my face, to my lips.

I close my eyes - the tenderness after all of that rough sex with him, just has my mind reeling, because I know he is Dom and at any second this could turn into him forcing his dick into my ass.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight, then speaks in my ear.

"You want to suck my dick, baby?"

"Yes, Master, I want to suck your dick"

"Well, you can't, because while I'm takin' that ass, all these brothers are going to get their dicks sucked.

You roll me onto my side on the bed, snuggling in behind me, spoon fashion.

I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of you being wrapped around me - I can feel your warm body against my back and your arms around me.

You run your hand down my arms, over my hips and caress my legs. Then your hand slides slowly up over my hips, up my side to my shoulder.

You kiss my neck.

Opening my eyes, I see your three friends moving closer and Shorty out of the corner of my eye.

I feel your thick cock push between my legs, then pressing against my open and you slide about half of it into my wet pussy.

I'm trembling because of the pleasure and feel like my juices must be gushing over your cock!

You thrust into me four or five times, giving me about half of your length, then you plunge all the way in, making me cry out with pleasure and pain.

One of your friends moves closer and I can see the bulge in his pants as he unzips them, pulling out his long, thick, uncircumcised cock.

He puts his hand on the back of my head and grabs a handful of my hair, pulling my head back.

My body stiffens as he reached around and plays with my pussy. He kissed my neck as he did it, and then began to suck. I realized he was going to put a hickey on my neck! I wanted to protest but didn't dare.

He also gave me a hickey on my chest.

Marking his territory.

I smile up at him and I'm sure my eyes are sparkling - I love uncut black cock!

Good thing, because he puts his hand on the side of my head and pushes the head into my mouth.

"Suck that fuckin' black dick you nasty white whore!"

With the tone of his voice and the forcefulness of his actions, I feel a sudden fear grip me as he starts fucking my mouth.

I feel my gag reflex kick in the first time he shoves his cock into my mouth and he relentlessly keeps push it in there, making me gag and fight to breath and three times I almost threw up!

My eyes are watering and I am trapped between you and him - and torn between the pleasure of you fucking my pussy, so good, and the trauma of him using my mouth.

He reaches down and caresses my breast, then gets the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and pulling it, HARD!

I love having my nipples played with, and even like the pinching, pulling and twist; because I feels delicious; but this is different.

He's making it hurt on purpose.

"Fuckin' bitch choke on that dick! White whores Comin' round here thinkin' we all here to make you feel good.

Make me cum, whore!"

He slaps the side of my face and keeps thrusting into my mouth.

I feel the sting and hear the ringing in my head from the blow, but I keep trying to suck as he pummels my mouth until I finally hear his groan and his seed fills my mouth.

He pulls out and continues stroking his cock, spraying the second volley of cum on my cheek and in my eye, then puts it back in my mouth and tells me to clean it off; before pulling out and walking away without another word.

The second man is stroking his cock as he steps up to the bed.

You are beginning to work your cock into my ass, as he starts running his hard dick over my face, neck and in my hair.

You move around to allow him to roll me onto my back, while keeping your cock in my ass, and he positions himself over me; pressing his balls against my mouth.

"Suck those black balls, baby and make it good for daddy!"

His balls are HUGE! Like I could only hold one in the palm of my hand, huge!

I open my mouth and it's not possible for me to get it in my mouth, but I open my mouth as wide as I can and begin to suck on it, running my tongue around in circles.

It feels hard, like it is swollen and full of cum.

You are fucking my ass hard and deep now, holding my legs up while you are laying on your side on the bed.

You have a firm grip on me, and I can feel your passion in your thrusts.

He is hovering above me now, with his balls hanging just above my mouth. I can smell him and am glad that he seems to have just showered...

He's teasing me with his balls - lowering them down, teabag style as I try to catch one, then the other, between my lips.

I love sucking balls as much as I love sucking dick.

Also love being fucked in the ass, and you are doing it so beautifully.

He has been playing with my breasts, now he pours some oil between my tits and slides his cock between them, as he holds them together and pinches my nipples.

From my position, I'm looking at his black, hairy ass and back, and the third mysterious friend moving toward me, stroking his dick - which is long and hard and already dripping.

You start thrusting hard and deep with long strokes.

Filling my ass and making me cry out with every stroke and making me crave more!

"Bull Balls" is finding his rhythm between my breasts and the stroking man is now standing and leering at my face as he strokes his cock.

As you fuck me harder, he strokes harder and Bull Balls is laughing and fucking my tits.

You cum and pull out of my ass.

Bull Balls gets between my legs and gets hold of my nipples, again.

"Wrap those long legs around me and give me that white pussy"

He just starts fucking me and telling me to take his dick as I try to wrap my legs around his like he told me to, but his is big around, with a big belly.

I can smell his breath and it is not pleasant, but the feeling of his cock pounding into my pussy is so good!

Turning my head toward the stroking man, I invite him to come closer.

"I don't touch white bitches, just lay there and smile as I cum all over your face!"

Bull balls pulls out and shoots his cum all over my stomach and continues to unload the rest on my pussy, covering it with cum

Stroking man cums on my face, neck and tits.

The look on his face is one of determination as he thrusts his hips towards me with every volley of cum.

His cock looks delicious to me - 8 to 10 inches and not real thick but huge thick veins running all over it's rigid surface.

He cums a lot and I feel it running over my face to my ears, down my sides and around my neck.

I can't take my eyes off of him.

I want him. Probably because I know I can't have him; and you know how much of a motivator that is!

Shorty hands off the camera to you and comes over to the edge of the bed. He gets behind me and wraps his arms around me, sliding his dick into my pussy from behind.

He is almost as big as you are and it momentarily took my breath away, and felt delicious to have him taking me from behind.

I love this position because it stimulates that spot, just right!

I can't believe I am still wanting more, after all that has happened, but I close my eyes and moan as he slowly, but firmly continues his pace.

I am lost in the pleasure of his embrace when your friend with the big uncut cock presses the head of his dick to my lips.

I don't even open my eyes, I just open my mouth, he pushes his cock in, and I begin to suck.

I hear Tom's voice in my ear, as someone holds my phone so he can speak to me.

"Fuck, Dee, I have never seen you so turned on! Watching you with all these strangers is making me cum all over myself! I've jacked off twice already and I can feel a third coming on!

We will have to do this...."

His voice trails off as the phone is removed.

"Just keep sucking, whore!"

The man with the uncut cock pulls out and I open my eyes to see a young black man in his 20s, smiling down at me and taking hold of my head.

"Old white whore, suck this black dick! This is much better than all those young bitches that can't get enough black dick, cuz you mature sluts got experience."

I hungrily wrap my mouth around his cock.

"Damn, you brothers came all over this bitch, how long y'all been fucking her?"

Shorty picks up his pace and comes in my pussy, about the time the younger man starts working his dick into my mouth as he holds me by the head and tells me how he likes "White Mamas" to suck his dick.

Shorty grips my hips and cums, spanking my ass as he unloads in me.

"That's it, suck my black dick, Bitch"

You get behind me with the camera and get some shots of the cum on my back, splattered on my ass and running down my legs.

My pussy lips are red and swollen and handmarks can be seen on my ass, from you guys spanking me.

"How you feel about having a black daddy that's less than half your age, bitch? I got a whole crew a motherfuckers for you to take care of!"

He spanks my pussy then thrusts three fingers into me, making me cum again, making me want to please his more so I suck him all the way into my mouth, taking him into my throat and pull back before I choke.

I keep doing that, until he takes me by the head and holds me on his cock while he cums!

He pulls his dick out and steps away from the bed, as I roll onto my back, exhausted from the session.

I look up at you and smile.

"Baltimore...The Greatest City In The World!"

All of the men laugh, then you and shorty take me to your shower and wash me off.

I come out with my hair in a towel, holding my clothes, just as you and your friend are telling everyone in the room that not one word better ever be spoken about what went on in this house today.

NOT ONE WORD.

In my mind I'm thinking,

"Whatever, all these men are going to tell their friends what happened here today, especially the young one!

~DeeAnna~

~ I no longer have my cherry, but I still have the box it came in! ~

12